Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private The start of a new chapter? (Ryu)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Chigokai Yuna sat in the spectator area of the Vespasian Coliseum, gauging at how up and coming ninja train. Such a thing will be needed when looking for people of note to fill the ANBU ranks. There were tons of academy students and Genin training here, much of whom don't know what they want to do in the future. If any of them would look up in the stands, they would see a feminine ANBU figure with black hair and plain black cloak look on as they trained.

Yuna has her work cut out for her. She wasn't going to use the cutthroat methods that Miro had used, especially on a former anbu in training, now missing ninja, Shinjo. From the files, there was some bit of physical and psychological torture. She knows that she can't always be nice, as such could show weakness to those that would want to see her crash and burn, but at least she needs to make sure that the future of the ANBU branch doesn't burn down as well. Right now along with her two ANBU Captains, there is no one else that she can fully trust to help the branch grow. This leading to her being more involved with the branch than her predecessor.

Not only that, but with the loss of Rei, the Main Branch Sennin, there is a hole in power in which Yuna, the Medical Sennin, and Kitsune now have to divvy up to fill until a new person is deemed worthy of the role. Shaking the thought out of her mind, she focused at the task at hand. Looking at potential recruits, her eyes would fall on a boy with blue hair. Blue hair... It reminded her of her father, Ziren...Again, she shook the tangent thought out of her mind and awaited to see how the boy trains.

Ryu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Training... training and training... This young teen had been doing that all day already but since there was no real harm coming he was just acting and behaving like a regular person would. Simply dodging some of the attacks and got told off for dodging like that... That was when he simply deflected an attack and was told to simply take it as a man... The opponent attacked again and Ryu lay down on the ground, being 'attacked' by the academy student. "Auw... Oh no... Auw..." It barely hurted him in a scratch and his voice had been so monotone that the opponent started to complain once more about it all. A soft sigh was given as he got up and grabbed his wooden stumped kunai. "You know... if this was a real fight you would be gone..?" He asked the child before he made a simple manuouvre. He leaned in, and simply walked as if he was going to class which the student very confused, at the last moment when Ryu bumped into him.. he attacked, he went quickly around the person and grabbed him, kicking the feet from under him and held him in a hold which scared the young child. "This is how you immobile someone without too much effort. Want to try?" Despite his attempt to teach it to the other, the big-mouthed kid had enough and pulled back... Again he was alone, he honestly felt like he had trouble fitting in here as people always looked away from him. "I'm used to it..." He muttered under his breath and waited for the next opponent, not yet noticing Miss Yuna.

MFT: 275

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The ANBU Sennin would make her way down to the Colosseum and seemingly appear behind Ryu thanks to her ability of an opportunist. Small and insignificant this kid might be right now, there is untapped potential. The kid is already teaching others, but what will be needed is for him to have his abilities honed. "Hello." She would say to get his attention. She wore a plain anbu garb and cloak along with a plain white mask that came with fake hair to hide her signature purple hair. Or rather, her purple hair is slowly turning red. No doubt that is due to her lineage, her mother is a red head, and Yuna was some sort of anomoly to be born with purple hair. Either way, her real hair is hidden away under fake brown hair that is also long.

"I am an ANBU operative. Code name, Abyss." She would extend her hand out for the boy to shake. Up close, he seemed to be about five or six years younger than her. It reminded her of when she finally decided to get serious with her training. Whether or not he shakes her hand, she would continue on. "You seem to have great characteristics when it comes to wanting to help people. Though it seems like some other people push themselves away from you. Maybe what you need is a direction to help you?" She would end with a question. Who knows, maybe this kid might be intrigued in find some more meaning in his life. He seemed... lonely once the other kid had left him.

Ryu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The boy would turn on his heels as he heard a hello coming from behind him. Looking towards the person he started to wonder a couple of things instantly, but he held close to himself and his golden hues studied the mask that she had. "Greetings..." He spoke as he greeted her back and heard the code name a moment later. ' I was taught that... People with code names are often people with double lives...' The guard he always had, was even more up if that was even possible. He would shake the hand that was extended to him, but after that, he would listen to the question being asked.

"they always do, if they die on a battlefield it would only be a nuisance to me, that is why I tried to help them learn how to fend for themselves, but for some reason, they don't tend to like that. There are peaceful times now maybe, but I know different too... My caretaker always says that I can take it easy, but never slack on training. It is important. " He would comment and then think for a moment... "I am used to that they leave right after... Most of my age I tend to beat... Not sure why, at least from the ones I sparred here. What do you do in your time? Miss Anbu Abyss?" He would try to turn the question a little around to keep the conversation going too. After all... He couldn't be too careful.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back