Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

100% Done. For real this time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well, I haven't been paying much attention to Ninpocho lately due to my life taking a drastic change recently (which it will permanently change a LOT within the next month). So with this, I don't have the time, energy, or give-a-craps about Ninpocho since my real life is much more important than this game.

I've spent many years in this game and in various positions and I enjoyed the time spent here. There were good times and mostly bad times in this game, but that's part of sticking it out through the thick and thin right? But, unfortunately, I am seized with life and I made the decision that my life takes precedence over Ninpocho.

Do I regret playing in this game? Sometimes, but there were good people in this game that motivated me to continue playing. I also feel no need to do shout-outs as most people know how I feel towards them.

But consider this good bye for good.
If any of you still wish to contact me (for creative ideas and what-not or even to just say hello) feel free to message me on Skype (Isaki has it, ask him for it). While I am still willing to create new things for Ninpocho, I have no desire to RP or do anything directly involving the game due to my energy being REQUIRED elsewhere.

I wish the best of luck to all teams on Ninpocho and all players.
Please remember that this is a game and should be treated as such. Please don't take this game too seriously or you will grow bitter like I have with what the game has developed into. If I were to have one suggestion for this game... It's to either simplify the battle system or get rid of it altogether so people can enjoy roleplaying.
Also, the staff should nourish people's longing to develop their characters instead of constantly hindering their progress.

But with that, I bid you all a final adieu.

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
You were my first kage and I grew from a student to one of the most top tiered characters of NC. Yes I'm bragging because it was thanks to players like you that my character is the way he is today. I wish u the best and will shelter and burden the bull dung of NC in order to make this an enjoyable site for the newer generations... just like u did me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back