Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

2AM... really? [Path Request]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Out of all the people to call.... the Main branch called the medical Sennin at 2:00 in the morning on a Saturday. The exact Saturday Junko was giving himself a full day off. After just laying down on Friday night and getting a spec of shut eye, he's back up and running...... literally.

Shifting through the darkness of 2AM, Junko was using his inuzuka path to help track down a pretty stealthy blind guy with some advance hearing capabilities or some bull shit along those lines. Hell, Junko was barely listening when the main branch operatives was giving the details. It didn't matter, Junko was tracking along side some of the best inuzukas of kumogakure and he only had one job. Get the culprit dead or alive and handle the medical bloodline stuff. Simple right? Well no... guess again because who ever the damn culprit was, he could hear them coming a mile away and used some hefty ninjutsu.

Luckily, a formulated plan was created and the culprit was marked by several of the inuzuka dogs. It was only a matter of time before...

"Hey, we got him! Target down."

Making his way to the scene, Junko came to the sight of a pack of inuzuka dogs surrounding a body. "Make room." Junko said shifting through the pack. Kneeling next to the man, Junko placed two fingers on his neck. "No pulse." Junko said before looking at the rest of the inuzuka squad. "This is the part where I do my job then. I'll take it from here." Junko said picking up the body and putting it over his shoulder. Whistling, he called his canine companion as it was time to go home.

Arriving to the Tsuyoshi estate, Junko was in his secret laboratory within the main house. Biting his finger, Junko slammed his palm on the ground after a series of hand signs. As his statue was summoned, he wasted no time sitting the body down and leaping onto the statues head. Taking a seat Indian style, Junko sighed as he looked at the time.....4:00 AM. "Teh.... yeah... this guy costed me sleep. He shall be my tool forever." Junko said slapping his hands together as if he was about to pray. A surge of his chakra flowed through the statue and the jaw of it slowly opened. Chakra spewed from the statues mouth, engulfing the body in full.

Junko was tired. Even though his wife thought he was sleep by her side, he was really at work. It was beginning to seem like work never stopped. The scars from the canine attacks on the body began to heal and Junko's mind began to shift along with his consciousness as the chakra around the corpse dispersed in an instant. As the jaw to the statue closed, Junko's inuzuka body fell slump. Tired and worn out, he had gone back to sleep.

10 hours later....

The sound of children could be heard quite near. Laughter, chatter, and playing. In addition, Junko could hear his wife whispering.

"Quiet, your dad's still sleeping."

Grunting, Junko opened his eyes. Stretching and yawning, Junko looked around in nothing but darkness. It was odd, but Junko stood up and began searching for the light switch. Feeling his balance off, Junko began to fall just as fast as he stood. Landing on his face on the cold lab floor, Junko rolled to his back as he held his face. "Ahhhh... that's going to leave a mark." Junko said raising a brow. "Wait... im in the lab?" Junko said realizing he hit cold floors instead of a soft plus rug. Not to mention, he didn't remove any covers from his body before he stood. Junko could still hear everything around him clearly. Every step, every beat, small breaths, the water that flowed through the pipes, and the wind as it collided with the buildings outside. "Ah, I'm in my new body..." Junko thought as he simply laid on the floor. Operating with only sound, smell, and touch would take some time. Thankfully Junko had other paths that he could see through.

WC: 686
Path Request​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back