Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

3.1 Goodies and Beauties

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Now, while we're still working on the kinks and the shinks with the update, while also preparing for the alternative shop.
I just wanted to lay down some myths and show some awesome stuff from the current status.

First off, Yen, what happens?
  • Yen stays, yen stays the same amounts throughout the process.
    According to the creator of the mod they are compatible (same developer on both)
    So if that's true, everyone will keep their yen exactly as they are.

I'll try and do a test for it, but if it happens to not be able to transfer over, don't worry.
    We'll still have our logs. So regardless, we'll be able to reimburse you with the exact same amount you had before.

Will we lose everything?
  • Nothing will be lost.
    The worst thing I might end up doing is removing obselete information, this could be old threads.
    (and I when I say "old" I mean threads that are literally inaccessible for anyone except Administration at this point) in order to relieve space and make the Database smaller and easier to move over.
    But that remains to be seen I highly doubt it'll be necessary.

If you have any questions about this move, please feel free to PM them to me, or express them to me over Skype or Discord.

Now, onto the goodies.
As I mentioned before, NC will be getting a new theme with 3.1
This theme is sponsored by Shinrya Kitsune and developed on and tested by myself and rest of the Administration on a test server.

I have a few sneakpeaks of the neat things we'll be having.
And if you'll notice there's still some kinks and shinks that need to be worked on before it's all ready.
So hold your horses, but at the same time. Get excited!

Mobile friendly, good looking, and smooth designs!
QybbzkJ.png

A Dark and Light toggle mode!
For those late night posters..
DJ4OjEd.gif

You may theorize on your own what the many other things you see on the screenshot. For now I won't go into too much detail as we're still testing it daily to figure out the full potential and how to best utilize it for you all.
Any reactions, thoughts, questions about the update, feel free to write them up here: https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=48705
GET HYPE!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back