Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

3...2...1.. SNOWFIGHT!

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Winter was already around the corner for a while. The snow had finally settled a little and Izumi had a plan, a plan to hopefully be friends with everyone else. He pulled on his sized too big jacket and a scarf. He went outside and looked. Everywhere was a fresh white powder from the snow. He made a small sound and grinned. He jumped in it and fell once he forgot the surface beneath it.
He and his father made a snowman as big as Izumi was and decorated it with a carrot, his scarf, and tiny little buttons. Eventually, Izumi got even his pencils to use for fingers. He did his best on it and asked his father if he could organize a snow fight as he had to leave for work already. Eventually, his dad voted in and Izumi went inside, his hands cold from the snow.

He was drawing and scribbling on a piece of paper which he hanged around the snowman's neck eventually. The sign would read: 'Snowfight in my backyard! Feel free to come! Just around the corner is the opening. - Izumi'
Yet despite this fact he tried he found out that no one was joining in on him. He was first 10 mins alone... Turning towards 20 mins... A half hour even before he started to make the tiny little snowman with no nose or hands. After an hour he sat down before his tiny little army of snowmen. His fingers were seeing red from the cold and he had a healthy set of rosy cheeks. He smiled at his tiny army and started to sign to them as if he had been given the order to attack the enemy. Which were even across... And he started to throw snowballs at the 'enemy' snowmen.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune walks through the street with quite a spring in her step as she prepares her instrument. It was a beautiful violin made of clay with strings glowing an emerald green. These strings were not the normal ones found in a violin; it was most certainly not no hair of a horse. They were strings of pure chakra like that used for shinobi puppetry. Her bow glides across the strings back and forth. She made sounds so elegant that one might think she was a master violinist. It was amazing how one to look so young could play so well. It was as if the player and instrument were of one body. She dances to her tune skip and twirling all the way.

It was then she saw a small boy playing in the snow. He was rage a war against and army of snowmen. Projectiles of frozen water fly through the air as he hurls them at his enemies. The boys hands red from the cold and checks rosen; it must have been a long drawn out battle of the ages. Inspired she begins to play a musical accompaniment suitable to such a skirmish. She did not what to disturb the boys play but to spur him on and continue till the foe was properly slain.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He turned a little frustrated as no one was turning up so far. It felt like an eternity that he was with himself in the snow. He was all alone and felt that sadness getting the better over him. It was the moment he had a bullseye at a snowman that he heard some music. Rather surprised he started to turn his head and slowly stand back straight instead of the just fired position. He started to tilt his head and blink a couple of times.
He started to look towards the smaller female now a couple of meters away from him. The sound of the violin couldn't be overlooked as it took away the silence of this place. He started to listen to her play, but also take quick details of her. The strings were the thing that most drew his vision back to each time. He didn't understand much about her being able to have bright neon green strings.

It was only after the song he noticed his hands were hurting from the could and started to shake them a little off before placing them away in his pockets. While doing that motion he came closer towards her and gave a soft yet subtle smile. His hands were numb to sign a little proper at the moment and he couldn't talk so all he could do was smile and tilt his head in a wondering matter.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hinaichigo.240.1651233.jpg
Izumi’s approach would be interrupted as another individual enters the scene: she seemed to have came out of nowhere. A little girl who appears to be the same age as the one with the violin comes running up to the boy. She was dressed all in pink and hugged a stuffed animal. “Hey, are you the one that wrote the sign?” The little girl then seems to notice the music being played and looks towards Kistune. “Oh, I didn’t expect to see you here Shikame-sensei.” Kitsune’s eyes fell upon the girl, she smiles and nods her head. Kitsune then closes her eyes once more and continues to play. “Nevermind her she does not talk much while ‘the muse strikes her’ as she likes to say.” Kitsune gives the pink girl a quick glare. “Um, oh I am Hinaichigo it is a pleasure to meet you.” She was quick to change thesubject or else suffer Kitsune’s wrath. She then gives a polite bow after introducing herself.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He stood still as another individual made the place at the scene. She was wearing a very pink dress and a huge bow on her head. Blond swirling hairs were covering her shoulder and Izumi slowly tilted his head wondering if she wasn't cold at all. He started to listen what she said and stood still at his spot. Playing with his fingers inside his pockets and his eyes moving from one to another. So the female with the violin was called Shikame-Senai yet that left the newcomer with an unknown name. Slowly he started to turn a bit more confused as he was watching them both. He was rather in a daze until he saw her focus on him, and in return, he would sign his name. My name is Izumi, I did write it yes. In the hope they actually were able to read the sign language, otherwise, he had to go inside to fetch some paper and pencil again. He was looking first back to the snowman standing and those who had to survive his bombarding.
After that, he would start to sign if they were had seen his sign and that was the reason they had been going here.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The boy was making some sort of hand gestures and the two girls just look at each other and then back to him. Confusion was completely painted all over their faces. They had not a clue what the boy was trying to communicate. These were the times Kitsune wished she still had her Yamanaka abilities. If she was still Yamanaka she could converse telepathically with the boy. “Is he deaf?” Kitsune shakes her head to Hina’s question. Kitsune was sure he reacted to the sounds of her music. “Then why can’t he speak?” Kitsune just shrugs her shoulders. He will surely need to go get that paper and pencil.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi had been interrupted by the two and was a little left on the sidelines. Slowly he started to regret coming out his garden when he heard them towards each other... They were just the same. He started to look down towards his feet and leave a small sigh.
He heard then easily about being deaf and everything. He would hold up his hand as a motion of wait up or wait here. While he went inside and got out with a notebook but also a marker. Out of his pocket, some woolen gloves were sticking out.

With some difficulty, the boy was removing the cap from the marker and started to write down. His handwriting a whole lot more scribbling then it normally would. Once he was done writing he would show the note towards them both. Place the cap back and wait till he had read it.
'Hello, to answer your questions first, no I ain't deaf.I can perfectly hear what you all are saying. Next, to the reason, I do not speak as I am mute. I do not have a voice.
When they would read that he would write a part further for them. 'I wrote the sign outside for snow fight, however, no one showed up for an eternity but you two did. I was wondering who are you? I am Izumi an academy student.

wc: 238

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The two of them read the boys notes. It seems Kitsune was indeed correct; he could indeed hear perfectly well. For some reason or another the boy was mute. They could almost imagine how much this would make his life difficult for him. As much as they were curious to the cause of his lack of voice, they kept those questions to themselves. Instead they had an idea to help the boy for there had to be better ways of communicating than this. “Do you know how to puppeteer?” Hinaichigo was a puppet, though Izumi would not be able to tell, and Kitsune was able to make her speak. The idea was that he could use a puppet to speak for him as an interpreter. “Would you like to learn the shinobi art of puppetry?”

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi took a small glance back to his garden and house... He was slightly puzzled about it and looked back to the two persons in front of him.
The whole place was quite small. The garden had been bigger than the house in total. The garden was around 6-meter width by 14-meters in length. The door height and roof at the begin had been 1,80-meters and slowly going up to a maximum of 3.50-meters at the bedrooms. The house itself was in width 3-meters up to 7-meters long.

He looked at her when she asked him a question... It instantly let him think back to his last ANBU class and got a little gloom over his facial structure. So far... He only had met Maru with his doll, he still wasn't forgetting that doll and swallowed a time as a reflex. The doll was scarier than the guy carrying her... It was the second question that brought him back to earth. If he wanted to learn... Izumi wasn't sure how quick he had to shake his head in a no! He disliked dolls already and was quickly writing in his book before looking towards them again and show it.
'I rather not learn anything like that, I am sorry, I do know what it thanks to a classmate of mine. Happen to him that I kind of dislike them. He was honest and blunt... But better that than nothing, right?

WC. 241

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hinaichigo felt a little dejected with Izumi being so quick to decline her offer. After reading his note she completely breaks into tears. Tears roll down her eyes like little streams and she begins to sniffle. The last part is what truly upset her the most. She then hurls her stuffed dog at Izumi and cries, “I don’t like you either!” She then runs off wailing all the way like a girl who had their confession rejected. Hinaichigo runs around the house as she departs.

KItsune wears a confused look and goes to read what the boy wrote. Kitsune quickly saw the offending statement and she was not too happy about it either. Unlike Hinaichigo who cried in sadness, Kitsune glares at him in anger. “Well excuse us for wanting to participate in your revelry. We were not aware that our kind was not wanted here.” No longer feeling the mood she begins to place her instrument back into its case. “I chose to be a doll, but Hina-chan did not. She can’t help being what she is.” Not all dolls were built like Maru’s. Some were created to be practically human; Hinaichigo is one of those dolls. Tsubaki Haruna, her creator was completely obsessed with making her works of art as life-like as humanly possible. Hinaichigo had a clay skeleton mix with metal, ninja wire to act as muscles and had a build in heating unit to have her simulate human body temperature and even possessed a fake circulatory system. Izumi would even see Hinaichigo's chest move with every breath. A doll like this was a product of several weeks of work.

Kitsune was tempted to slap the boy across the face and demand he go apologize to Hina-chan, but she decides against it. “Is Hina-chan really that distasteful?! Do you come to find me repulsive?!” she shouts at Izumi. Before he could answer she storms off. Unlike her other dolls that were foreign made, this one was local and not nearly as finely crafted. Unlike Hinaichigo this one only looked incredibly real, the feel was lacking. If he were to touch Kitsune, he would quickly realize her admittance to being a puppet was real.

The stuffed animal Hinaichigo threw at Izumi lays there in Izumi’s backyard. Her trail of foot prints still quite visible. Should he decide to go after her, tracking her would not be a problem. Or perhaps he would wait there. Eventually the girl is going to realize she forgot her toy. Surely she would come back at some point to retrieve it.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He had shown the text about not wanting to learn them and his personal opinion on the matter of dolls. It was that one of the girls started to run away and Izumi leaned in a little forward to see her rush off like that. He was a little bit unsure why this was the case. But as he looked back and saw the galre he wasn't all that happy about it and looked slowly bit by bit more and more puzzled. He had gotten a lecture about the fact of a thing he simply disliked, nothing more nothing less... It was a rather personal opinion and Izumi simply shrugged it off. He was used to the female classmates that they often understood things wrong with his writing matter as there wasn't able to place sounds or emotions behind it.

With a sigh he started to clean up and saw the doll being left behind, he didn't matter much about it and just placed it by the giant snowman outside before getting the shovel and make a path from the back door to the yard door. After that, he would go inside to warm up on a mug of tea.

Izumi sat inside, not even too much bothered about the fact that they ran off, he just simply had a negative thing with it and he had his own to worry about, not wanting to learn a direct opposite to it. He simply kicked the blanket on the couch, Izumi started to think back about the words that have been said and he puffed up his cheeks. He started to discuss with himself and cuddle up more in his blanket.
No one ever said they weren't welcome, I just dislike dolls. Why are girls such a drama queen always? He muttered in his thoughts and lay down on the couch after placing his mug away. Just another lonely day with more people angry at him.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back