Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

50 Shades of RP [Private, Requesting Reicheru]

Hirateuchi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Dreary, weathered pages littered the table, the coveted information within hidden as thoroughly as the village itself. Was it not human nature to aspire towards greater power? Though, in what name was he even searching for strength... protection? Retribution? Hira sighed, black hair falling like waterfalls with his sullen demeanor.

Saitou Rei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sighs, groans, frustration. Over a year later, yet the scene remained the same - the same girl with the same books practicing the same sounds working toward the same goal. Progress didn't come without cost, but how sweet the payoff. From the stack, tired, wandering grey eyes might catch another pair...

Hirateuchi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The gir'ls eyes caught the attention of his own, her sounds almost as gross as intriguing. An eyebrow raise signified Hira's confusion, and might signal conversation if she were so inclined, though he would soon look back at his own research, not wanting to disturb someone else hard at work.

Saitou Rei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
From between the two messes of dark hair and across the desks, the connection was made. A grimace signified her embarrassment over the hullabaloo, before pointing to the books and notes sprawled about. "Vulgar Kumogakurian," she said, earning a "shhh" from her neighbor. "Do you speak it?" a whisper followed.

Hirateuchi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Never bothered." Hira said quietly back to the girl. "Didn't seem like something I would need." In truth he had been too busy with his own research into different techniques on chakra manipulation. "What's it used for anyway?" He put down his own book in a show of respectful attention.

Saitou Rei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
So most Kumogakurians really didn't speak their own language. Interesting. "You know. Missions up north, researching older texts, connection to culture, a pay raise." Rei smiled. "I'm big into history, so nerdy stuff like that appeals to me," she said while scooting closer so they could hear each other better.

Hirateuchi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He had heard of the strange language in his time in the village, but was never told it could be so important. "My parents were refugees from... another village. They never took the time to show me this when I grew up. His eyes perked, beginning to be genuinely peaked.

Saitou Rei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Reicheru's head titled at the word 'refugees', pausing for a moment. "All the more reason to learn it - or at least about it, great way to get connected to a new home in my opinion. But what's that worth?" Her hand extended to formally greet the boy. "I'm Nanjirou Rei."

Hirateuchi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Teishu Hira." He replied with a smile, holding out his hand and giving her a firm shake before continuing on. "You don't give yourself enough credit. I find the ones you know the least are quite often the ones that can offer you the best advice. Less reason to lie."

Saitou Rei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"I suppose, though you can never be too careful," she commented with a playful smile, shaking her head. "But I like your perspective, Teishu-san. Tell me, what have you got here?" Her gaze drifted to the smattering of pages atop the table. "You don't look thrilled by whatever it is."

Hirateuchi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hira grinned reluctantly as he looked down at his studies. "Well, I'm trying to find out how I might manipulate the chakra of my weapon in new ways... I have a bit of an odd weapon so any edge I can gain with it isn't something I'll easily pass up."

Saitou Rei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Though she came from a clan of swordsmen, Rei had always been intrigued by weaponry of all kinds - especially if it had mechanics she could tinker with. She would have been a great rifleman. "How odd?" Her tone was excitedly curious, her own intrigue now having been met in turn.

Hirateuchi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Well..." Hira tried to formulate the best way to present the oddity to her, but realized showing her may be an easier task. Pulling up his sleeve he revealed several long corded-steel lines connected to blades. "It's a looooong story, but me and my old man are kind of inseparable."

Saitou Rei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Though Rei was garbage with any sort of projectile, she was admittedly mesmerized by the unique chain-and-blade weapon. The sparkle in her eye was only dimmed by the implication of his explanation. "If anyone knows what you mean by that, it's a Nanjirou. Sorry to hear about your father though."

Hirateuchi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hira's eyebrow raised as he heard her speak. "It's fine, it's something I've long since finished grieving. Thank you, though, Rei. But, you sound like you know your way around a weapon. What's your story?" He pushed his books to the side, their contents no longer being his primary interest.

Saitou Rei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"My story? Uninteresting." Rei leaned back in her chair. "We're descendants of the samurai, so we just have the advantage of several hundred years of kenjutsu experience under our belt before we're even born. Souls bound in blades is more common than not for us, at least in my experience."

Hirateuchi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Samurai you say..." Hira thought silently to himself for a moment. "You know, my old man here used to talk about something like that. Always wanted me to grow up knowing how to swing a sword. Makes me wonder how long he was planning on sticking himself in this thing..."

Saitou Rei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Rei gave the knowing nod often exchanged between kids of shinobi families. "So, did you find anything? On how to manipulate its chakra differently?" A weapon imbued with its own chakra was quite the 'edge' already, making her all the more intrigued at what the boy could possibly have found.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back