Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

8 long years

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yesterday was my 8 year birthday on the site. I’ve been here 8 consecutive years outside of 1 day where I was marked inactive due to a failed profile. Through all of that I could say I always felt as if I had something to give.

Last night, I came to realize I have absolutely nothing to give. I accomplished everything that I really could have wanted. I was a Kage, a Sennin, and a Captain. I have taught people on the site, help people with problems on the site, I’ve helped create a village.

I’ve done everything a reasonable person on this site could ask to do, and with the creation of leaf I feel like I have nothing left to proof. I have no more muse no more ability to create anything. I just sit in front of my computer on discord staring at a plan pad hoping for something to come that won’t come.

My only regret is that during this whole eight years on the site I have never really felt healthy. For those who don’t know I only joined here the day after getting a serious concussion that ended my athlete career, and then spent basically all of my time on this site in a state of depression. My time on the site has probably been the worse quarter of my life. So thank you for people to help me getting through that.

Thank you for Taro for being one of the first people to ever welcome me from the site.

Thanks to Kouin and Shiori for being such great admins.

Umashi, Oyochi, the Baka’s and Sunuke for letting me consult for them as they put together such a great village as Leaf.

Thank you to all 7 of councils I have been on and those members who had to put up with me.

To Sabaku and Jomei, with you guys on the site the site is in good hands. I hope if I come back you guys have continued to develop towards admins.

For admin, I need to be removed from my councils as well as leaf so thank you in advance.

Thanks again to every, peace out.

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Thank You for your time and services. I'll personally miss your presence, and I hope you enjoy the rest of your life. Please keep in touch =(. Removed from all usergroups as of this post. Live long Ii Hissori.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back