Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A bite x Kanmuri

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
sandnpc.gif
[lb][/lb]
❝Don't stop till you are proud❞[lb2][/lb2]
Nanashi wandered the lower class section of Sunagakure, the noise and hustles and bustle of the lower streets was something that he admired. Sensing his companion beside him the wolf gently strode along with him, keeping itself alert and aware of its surroundings at all times. The sunlight continued to pour in from above, but it was nothing compaired to the other areas of the village that didn’t bother the man to much instead he decided to continue to walk the streets in search of something to eat. A soft rumbling beside him made the pairs tracks stop dead as he glanced down.

“I know Girl, I am hungry as well, we will find somewhere to stop and have a bite to eat, I think by the sounds of it we could both do with that”

Further down there was a small restaurant that seemed to have tables with grills in the middle of them, it was clear that this place was not well maintained but the smell coming from the door had Nanashi’s mouth watering in seconds. Turning the pair walked into the restaurant, if it could be called that. As he was waved in from a waitress she pointed the pair to a table and apologized for not serving them instantly, but rushed off to sort another table out quickly that we're here before the pair.

“This should do us for now don’t you agree?”

A bark was a quick reply of approval from his faithful companion sat beside him.

[tbody]

[/tbody]

Speech//Thoughts.
[Ooc note:]
[MFT: 251]

Kanmuri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The smell was putrid. With a finger squeezing his nostrils shut, Kanmuri walked through Grand Palais with a face overtaken with disgust. His scarlet eyes looked to be squinting in pain, and he couldn’t stop his mouth from frowning due to the foul smell. The white haired boy should have looked out of place in the dark, grimey underground, but his intolerance for the environment would go unnoticed by the countless number of people who had been forsaken not only by society but also their fellow inhabitants.

Why does it smell so bad?! It smelled like a normal place back when I first met Akuma.

The nine year old thought to himself as the terrible words of the people littering the streets began to fill his ears. From planning to rob places to people considering taking their lives, there were many words of pain and suffering that Kanmuri could not escape from hearing. Unknown to him, the transformation that had taken place in him had resulted in an extreme boost to all of his senses. Of course, it’d be worth in battles and ANBU operations, but as of right now, it was a nuisance. A confusing turn of events that the young boy could not wrap his head around. There seemed to be no conscious way of relief. The more he walked through the streets, the more Kanmuri desired to leave. It wasn’t until he made made his way until a low-end restaurant that Kanmuri’s irritations would melt away.

It was weird. Kanmuri could feel the dog. There was a low, burning desire for Kanmuri to reach out towards the canine companion, and so he did. Overtaken by his desires, the nine year old walked over to the dog in a trance and knelt down in front of it—outstretching his hand but not daring to pet it. Tunnel vision took over his field of vision; all Kanmuri could wonder was if the dog would feel him too. If he could feel the possible connection the two may have. Unknown to Kanmuri, a deep, ancient power rested within him. A deadly, carnal wolf lied within him. It was due to this fact that Kanmuri was so drawn to the canine. There was a connection there. Kanmuri was now unknowingly part canine; however, whether the dog in front of would share the same feelings was another question. Whether or not the dog could identify the great wolf slumbering within then young boy was a question that would soon be answered.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
sandnpc.gif
[lb][/lb]
The smells from all over the place were amazing for the duo that were standing. The male started to eye the wolf, the fur was shining, something he hadn't seen in a while now. A smile got to his face as soon as she eyed back. The wolf would look back with joy in the eyes before her ears would shift, the nose would raise high as she sniffed the air. "Smells good?" He questioned once more and smiled soft. "Shall we go in?" For a second the wolf looked back, but then turned towards a person that came closer in. "Hmm..?" The eyes would look towards the person, seeming to have white hairs. The wolf started to tilt her head a bit to the right as the person came in closer. There was something... Interesting about this human, same as his own partner. Slowly... Slowly it got closer to sniff the hand that had been out stretched. Nanashi started to lean towards the side and just watch. This was something his companion never had done before like this.
Slowly the ears would stand a bit forward when she had a good sniff on the hand. She took a moment of time to raise her head. Something... was not right... something was odd... Yet the wolf would remain where she was. With her eyes she tried to ask... Yet her body language would show she was... on her toes. "A question if I may... She has never reacted like that on someone... May I ask what is so special about you?"

[tbody]

[/tbody]

Speech//Thoughts.
[Ooc note:] Sorry, couldn't do a grammar check on this. Hope it is fine that the wolf had like a slight idea about it.

Kanmuri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It is said that animals of the same species are able to identify each other--both externally and internally. From another’s touch to the recognition of distinct voices, those of the same feather are able to, oftentimes, always identify and recognize each other. Thus, they flocked together. Currently, Kanmuri’s insides felt like the grains of desert sand helplessly being burned by the unrelenting heat of the sun. Although there were no physical signs of heat exhaustion, the nine year old could only feel a burning sensation within him. There was something within him--something primal--resonating with seeing the sight of the wolf in front of him. Upon having his hands sniffed by the wolf, Kanmuri’s hands felt as if they were no longer under his control as they pulled away from him and began to pet the from the side. His hands would be pulled to the wolf’s chest, to its shoulder, and finally to the base of its neck as his hands went to work petting the wolf as if it was his occupation. It didn’t occur to Kanmuri that despite it being his first time interacting with a wolf, he not only knew the correct places to pet but the correct approaching to petting the wild animal. It probably wouldn’t had ever occurred if not for the wolf’s owner speaking up saying,

“A question if I may... She has never reacted like that on someone... May I ask what is so special about you?"

The words from the owner caused the scarlet eyes of the nine year old to widen and flinch. Upon realizing what he was doing, Kanmuri, finally in control of his body, pulled his hands back and took a second to compose himself. Standing up, he brought his attention to the owner of the wolf a blue haired, teenage boy much taller and muscular than the nine year old was. With a bow, Kanmuri, would introduce himself saying,

“I apologize for my actions, my name is Kanmuri. I’m a nine year old kid….as for what’s special about me, I’m sad to say that there’s not really much of anything special about me.”

After his words, the boy would show a routine smile, but to the trained eye, the smile would obviously be a fake one. However, it wasn’t a fake smile filled with malice, it was filled with pain. While with the Kyoujoran, the little boy was someone they desperately wanted to crush and get rid of--not for anything he did but for the crime of existing. The last year of his life was spent here in Sunagakure training himself to be of use to his father, Miroku Akkuma. But, it would be revealed to him that not only was he an experiment, but his father had only made him to be his own personal tool of destruction. In addition to all of this, Kanmuri had failed his Genin Exam by failing to beat his proctor, then he almost lost his ANBU opportunity for acting high and mighty when, in reality, he was in no position to make demands. He had been forced to realize the he truly was not the special snowflake he previously believed he was. There wasn’t anything special about him.

Kanmuri would divert his attention back to the gray coated wolf to his side. It’s fur was a wild canvas of gleaming gray and patches of blue similar to a smoke covered sky. Despite it’s unusual coat, there was no denying its beauty, and it would be Kanmuri’s admiration for the wolf that fanned the dying flames of connection within him. In an attempt to appease his desires, Kanmuri would fix his gaze back onto the teenager in front of him and ask,

“Do you mind if I pet your wolf?<i></i>

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
sandnpc.gif
[lb][/lb]
Mini-profile Nanashi[lb][/lb]
Speech//Thoughts.​
After wolf's strange behavior Nanshi would just simply stand there and ask what the other had done. It was something that he wasn't used to at all, neither was Wolf. But Nanashi already knew how she was feeling, curious yet defensive. It made him weary too. Something... wasn't quite right. But he wasn't able to pinpoint it directly. Hence the question that he had asked towards the small child. "Kanmuri.. huh... Well, nice to meet you, kiddo. My name is Nanashi. This is my companion, her name is Wolf... I... never really found a name she liked so far. So I just call her that." Wolf would look upwards and wag her tail a little. Soon looking back towards the child as it was strange...

"Hmm? Well... I am fine with that, but please do not ask me. But ask Wolf... She knows what she wants or doesn't want." At those words, Wolf would parade around the child before coming to a stop, sitting down in front of him as if he were to be saying, yes. Yes, you can go ahead and pet me.
Nanashi would just stand back and watch. "You know... As I saw you earlier... You do know a lot about petting wilder animals. Do you happen to have a history?" Nanashi was simply trying to get more information at this point. Yet once the child would reach the chain around its paw. She would let out a low growl not to get near it. "Oh oh... seems like you have been warned." Nanashi would simply comment on that then.

[tbody]

[/tbody]

[Ooc note:] Sorry for the long wait :(

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back