Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A brand new waste [Private]

Kioku Kasure

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The blue and purple figures walked through the desert, their low speaking unheard by all but the scorpions as they scuttled around.
"Are you sure? Seems a bit of a long shot."
"I'm pretty sure longshots are what we do right now, besides all the pieces make sense. A piece of 'true' earth, hidden since ages past. The Sandstorm hid a lot and this area hasn't been properly remapped yet. Where else would true earth be found?"
"Mountains? In the city underground? I would never consider something at ground level hidden."
"Who said we we're staying at ground level? I heard a rumour about a trader which piqued my interest."
"Oh, so we're following gossip, not wild guesses. Now I feel a lot better"

Kaz stopped and turned to his skeptical other body.
"Look he got waylaid in the desert, saw a temple structure then was waylaid by a seemingly freak sandstorm, Trust me the guy was legit confused and scared when he sprinted into town. And he wasn't one of the usual drunks. I know its a longshot, but so was the last temple. Ah there it is." His sharp eyes caught a slight change on the horizon. A worn down sandstone structure almost perfectly disguised on the horizon.
"But what about the sandstorm? Aren't we worried we might cause it again?"
"Yeah but, we should be able to handle it, we brought some gear and are shinobi so it should be fine..."
Kaz saw the wall of sand coming as he had said it, seemingly from nowhere it caught Satto in a blind spot sending him flying off. No time, gotta get to the temple before we get caught out and have to pull back. The Teen began sprinting at the structure, noting the other twisting sand pillars smashing around him, they seemed to be targeted somehow. A Sunahoshi? Here?
"COME ON RUN!"
Both figures ran to the door as the sand seemed to unleash a piercing scream, howling up to the noon sun. They beat upon the door as the desert began to reclaim the structure. Kaz began to shout in desperation.
"LET ME IN!"
"LET ME IN NOW."
The doors swung open at the commanding tone and then back sealing the temple from the sandstorm raging outside. Kaz bounced up, lighting a torch as Satto collapsed a little more.
"Right, so next we have to get to the true earth, which I'm guessing is at the base of the structure. So, down."
They followed a set of stairs down and entered a corridor with two exits. Raising eyebrows they split up.
"I think this is a vault? What have you got."
"Its this one."
Satto sprinted into the run and the grin on his face slipped off when he saw that it was-
"A Crypt, hold on to my stuff, I have to go down a little more." The blue figure picked up his stuff and passed him the knife, a twisted golden ordeal they had used the first time as well. Taking it kaz formed a few seals and then dived in the earth like it was a pool, diving a good 30 metres before seeing the earth change into a more loamy red suggesting traces of iron, a rarity in desert soil. Smiling Kaz cut his forearm, causing the soil to take in his chakra and blood, he began to concentrate on the task. Above him Satto focused on the link waiting, for it to get weak. He prepared to dive and use his abilities to heal, as usual. 10 minutes passed in the tension, then 20. Suddenly two bodies erupted from the crypt scaring Satto witless.
"Damn it Jinshin. A little warning."
Satto began tending the forearm as the new brown haired arrival fished through the bag for clothes.
"Sorry, had to get him out fast. Did you make these?"
"Yes, actually. Do you like them?"
"I guess, We should get out. The temples begun to sink, someone disturbed its foundations."

[Topic Left]
[680]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back