Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open A Breath of Fresh Air

Ashikawa Shun

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
It was just another regular day in the village, Shun taking a stroll to relax after a long week of training with his father at home. A breath of fresh air, one would say. He had yet to explore much of the village he grew up in, having been a home body up until joining the academy with a change in life goals. He heard that the view from the top of the mountain was far too beautiful to pass up, so he decided that would be his destination when he set out on foot early in the morning.

A single backpack with a small lunch and a few bottles of water was settled against his back so that he could enjoy his stroll and possibly have a picnic at the top of the mountain. He walked for a while from the outer edges of the village, recognizing a few of the vendors he often visited once he hit the inner village. The Hokage Rock came into view, and Shun smiled a bit. It was definitely a magnificent sight.

Shun made his way up the mountain, reaching the top and walking over to the railing that protected anyone from a dangerous fall. He leaned against it, looking over the village with a sigh. It definitely was a beautiful view. Small groups of people were scattered across the top of the mountain, more than likely taking in the sights as well. Shun decided to sit himself down for a picnic after all, pulling out his lunch and popping open a water bottle to sip on as he let his body relax from the long trip.

WC: 274

[Open for anyone to join]

Kureji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kana looked up at the Hokage Rock. With a shaky sigh, she told herself that she is doing this to prove a point to those around her that she isn't just a little girl. And if anything, she has her chakra control to steady herself if the need arises.

For non chakra folk, such a thing she is about to do is very dangerous, the need to plan everything out and bring the right tools. But who needs that when one has the nerve of steel and chakra to back her up on an expedition such as this?

Hyuuga Kana was at the base of the mountain that made up Hokage Rock as she began her ascent up the mountain by climbing it. First few minutes her muscles would start to ache, and her body would slowly start to tire. But fear not! Once Kana starts to have this feeling, she uses her chakra to get a good hold of the mountain and climb to a safe spot to rest. She sat in the shade as she rested before even thinking of going any further. Even with how crazy her thoughts might be, she knows her own limits and will act accordingly to them. No use going and doing something totally dangerous to prove a point if she can't even back it up.

Kana looked down, realistically, she was only slightly higher up than some of the houses. To take on such a challenge of rock climbing at a young age is unthinkable to most. She wasn't even scared of heights. But then she looked up to see how much further she had to go. And... It looks like she will be making lots of pit stops at some safe cervices that she can crawl into to rest.

With a sigh and giving herself a small slap to stop psyching herself out, she began her climb again, confidently.

Momo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Yugi made began her rounds a bit late in comparison to her normal outing times. Today’s destination was Hokage mountain. A daring spot for pranks but how else was one to gain reputation. The blue hair punk rock student lugged a big black pack on her back with mysterious contents. In truth it was simply spray paint of various vibrant and flamboyant colors. The bag was completely stuffed so much so that a few cans could be seen sticking out from the bags mouth. Perhaps this foreshadowed today’s events and activities. Yugi would make her way to the top of the mountain to find small pockets of crowds taking in the sites. Yugi wasn’t a fan of crowds and less so today since she came to fulfill her mischievous agenda. This is just what happens when you’re not the early bird. Yugi continued walking, contemplating whether she should abort mission until she saw a peculiar site. A boy around her age was siting alone beginning to eat what looked like a picnic all alone. Yugi would smile at the site. Perhaps she had found her kindred spirit but there was only one way to find out. Yugi waltz over to the youth and sets her pack next to his before sitting at his picnic. The blue haired punk rock academy student sat directly of him before smiling a smile that reached from one ear to the other. She was obviously the same age as the boy. She had blue hair, purple eyes, pale skin, and a tattoo sleeve of colorful clouds raining ammo. Yugi was wearing a bright purple and black combat and utility bikini-top that was fastened at the abdomen by a utility belt. She wore bright colored striped purple shorts and custom rocker shinobi boots/sandal hybrids. “Hi!” Yugi explained in a high pitched voice. “What a great picnic. Only thing you’re missing is someone to share the experience with.” Yugi would proceed to eat from the boy’s picnic as if invited and as if they were long time pals. “Man this is good! I’m Yugi, what’s your name?” Yugi would continue to partake as long as she was allowed to as if this was normal. She’d even down one of his water bottles before chucking it off the side of the mountain... potentially hitting any would be climbers on the head (hint).

[Topic Entered]
[MFT]

Ashikawa Shun

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
Although he was a social person, Shun wasn't expecting any company today. He was a bit surprised by the blue haired girl who sat down across from him, his eyes almost immediately focusing on the sleeve of ink wrapping her arm as she reached to steal a bit of his food. He looked up when he was asked for his name, smiling brightly. "My name is Ashikawa Shun, no formalities needed," he replied with s little laugh. "Honestly, I wasn't expecting company today. Not complaining, though. It's a pleasure to meet you, Yugi." He proceeded to settle the small lunch directly between them so that she could eat as well.

He looked over to her bag, seeing the cans almost spilling out the top. Strange...

"Interesting luggage you have there. Planning an art project?" he asked curiously, popping a boiled potato into his mouth. He also set a second water bottle in front of Yugi, sipping on his first still. This girl was definitely interesting, to say the least. She looked like a bit of a rebel, but her personality was very kind. Shun was never one to judge by appearance anyway; he always looked for the best in people and held open curiosity to any circumstance he would find himself in.

WC: 212
[MFT]

Shun speech
Shun thoughts

Kureji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As Kana was climbing, she decided to activate her Byakugan, since it'll be easier to use that than strain her head to look up. And just in time to. "Ah!"she exclaimed and hugged the side of the mountain. Something flew by her, falling down, she didn't know what it was, but she was pissed.

To hell with this! Chakra went down to her feet as she decided to run the rest way up to the top. Once she got there, she yelled at the top of her lungs in an angry voice, "WHO THE HECKS THE IDIOT THAT THROWS STUFF DOWN THE MOUNTAIN! FIRST OFF, THATS LITTERING. SECONDLY IT COULD HAVE HIT SOMEONE!!!!"

Once she was done, she could feel a whole bunch of eyes on her. Kana could feel her face getting red. Under normal circumstances, big crowds of people don't really faze her. But after she yelled and everyone starting to stare at her is almost enough to make her lose her tough girl act.

The Hyuuga threw her hoodie over her head and stormed off to sit under a tree where it was nice and cool with the shade.

Momo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
“Oh those?” Yugi’s mouth was full of food for a moment but she managed to swallow before speaking further. With glee she’d properly reply, “I guess you can say it’s for art! But more importantly, it’s to raise awareness! Awareness is very important.” She’d smile at the boy without taking anymore food. With blue bangs hanging over one of her purple eyes, her smile was from ear to ear. “Ashikawa Shun, I like you... do you want to raise awareness with me?” Suddenly, a shout would cause Yugi to leap up to her feet. Apparently a girl no older than herself had a complaint about littering though now she looked embarrassed. Perhaps it was because everyone was now starring. Yugi would look back to Shun, “Now that’s how you raise awareness! Let’s go meet her.” Yugi would grab the fresh water bottle and Shun’s hand in an attempt to yank him with her. She would give him little time to respond to her earlier question. “Come come!” She would walts over to the tree, leaving her bag and the picnic, with bottle in hand and hopefully Shun in the other. She’d reach the bottle out to the girl who had retreated to the tree. “Hi! I’m Yugi and this is Shun. Cool rant you just gave, what a way to stick it to the people and raise awareness!” Yugi would notice the tomboy attire in which she was dressed. She would smile widely from ear to ear as she allowed her new friend to speak.

[mft]

Ashikawa Shun

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
Shun listened as Yugi went on about raising awareness, something he was intrigued by but also a bit wary of. When asked if he wanted to join her in her activities, Shun hesitated. He was about to answer when another voice spoke up, and his attention was turned to a girl who just came up from the mountainside. Shun was dragged to his feet suddenly by Yugi, and he followed her over to the new girl without a true response to the question he was asked.

Shun smiled softly as his name was given to the new girl as well, and he would wander off to gather his picnic and bring it over to where the two girls were. Shun set everything down, offering the food without a word by setting it between them once he sat down in the shade of the tree as well.

"You were climbing up the mountainside then? That's really neat. I don't think I have the strength to do something like that," he laughed.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Daisuke seemed to be spending a lot of time at Hokage Rock as of late. Maybe it was a hint for the future, or maybe it was just coincidence and a favourable gathering spot for residents of Konoha. His pearlescent blue eyes caught a ray of sunlight and glinted before the boy could fully squint and shade himself with his arm. Not only did shading his eyes help to protect them from the burning sun, but it also helped him to see clearer as he scanned the rock face. He had been watching the ascent of one figure for quite some time while he gradually took the stairs towards the top. Daisuke had speculated the reasoning for someone, especially a student, to climb the sheer stone faces but he couldn’t quite find an answer in his mind. Was it training perhaps?

As the Minamoto boy crested the peak of the pathway, his eyes fell upon the small group that seemed to have gathered. From their conversation the student assumed that they had only just met officially, he gathered what information he could about them as he listened. Yugi and Shun were the two that appeared to have been dwelling atop the rock for a longer period than their new arrival, the one that Daisuke had watch climbing. It was important to the shinobi-in-training that he made a mental note of as many details about each figure as he could; as such it took him a few moments to scan each figure, committing their faces to memory as well as observing what levels of equipment each of them were openly carrying. Once complete he took a second to take a breath before approaching and speaking matter-of-factly, his tone dry and blunt but with no ill intent.

“Technique is more important for climbing than raw strength.” He corrected the one known as Shun. In Daisuke’s mind this correction would surely be well received, he was offering a slight bit of insight after all – and for nothing in return.

[Topic entered]

Kureji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kana removed her hood and leaned back on to the tree. She could feel her heart racing from both running the rest of the way up and the realization that everyone was watching her before she stormed off.

She controlled her breathing, to steady her body from the adrenaline that was rushing through her. Closing her eyes, she relaxed. Upon opening them, she saw some people coming in her direction from the corner of her eyes, without using Byakugan. A boy and a girl. The girl introduced herself and the boy being, Yugi and Shun. Kana took the water bottle the girl had given her and after she took a long drink, she spoke, "Sup. I'm Hyuuga Kana. So are you two like boyfriend and girlfriend?"

She had asked that question so plainly, considering how she is seeing them hold hands and all. Then the girl had praised her for the rant she had made. "Oh, that? It was just a heat in the moment thing. Something flew by me and almost hit me in the face, so naturally I was a bit mad about that."

She listened as lover boy spoke, climbing up the side of the mountain requires strength and all that, but just then, another boy came into the picture and spoke of how technique was more important. Kana chugged more of the water down before speaking, "I don't know about all of that, I was just climbing, and whenever I get tired, use chakra to stick to places and get to some safe spot to rest for a few minutes."

She stood up and stretched her body out. Jeez, who would know climbing a mountain would make one's body sore? Kana put her hands in her pockets before nodding to the newcomer. "What's your name?"

(Ooc: mft)
(299)

Last edited:

Momo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
A27F88E4-8589-44BF-B9B8-422115B25A0B.gif

Hyuuga Kana was the sponky youths name. She seemed like a tough loner cookie to Yugi but those were fun too. She was dressed very boyish which was the polar opposite from the way Yugi dressed, though I suppose a boy would dress like Yugi too. What’s more, Kana had her own questions it would seem. Yugi would nod still grinning from ear to ear before pulling poor Shun back up from his new picnic placement. With much glee Yugi would side hug Shun and respond to Kana, “Yep! He is a boy and I am a girl and we are friends!” Shun would ask about Kana’s mountain climbing expedition which also intrigued Yugi. Doing something so reckless and dangerous, what a way to spend ones evening she thought to herself. Shun didn’t seem to confident in himself to accomplish the same feat and so Yugi would rub his shoulder in solidarity. Suddenly another boy would speak from out of nowhere. He was off to the side perhaps passing by or even eavesdropping. He simply corrected Shun, stating that technique was more important in wall climbing than raw strength but then Kana would explain in response that she used “chakra” to accomplish the task. Yugi’s eyes would widen as the word was something she just learned about at the academy. “Chakra!? Oh so you’re a shinobi?! I mean a Kunochi? Sorry! Not sure which pronoun you’d like me to use, heh heh.” Yugi would turn to the eavesdropper who was so innocently standing there. “Hi! I’m Yugi, this is Shun my boyfriend and this is Kana my them they friend! We’re having a picnic and raising awareness, care to join?”

[mft]

Ashikawa Shun

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
Shun looked over to the third person to make an appearance, his cheeks flushing a bit when he heard Yugi introduce him as her boyfriend. He rolled his eyes, looking to the newest face. "That makes sense. A lot of things are more based around technique than strength," he agreed.

He then looked back to Kana, wanting to clear up the slight confusion that Yugi had indeed caused. "We are friends, just friends," he stated, looking to Yugi. "I'm her friend that is a boy, that's all."

He was sure that's what she meant by her words; if not, he would have to figure out a way to fix her sudden infatuation. He heavily doubted that was the situation. Yugi just seemed like the overly friendly type, and Shun didn't mind it all that much.

He looked around at the little crew, then down to his single lunch, and he laughed a bit. "I don't have a lot for a big picnic, since I wasn't expecting to meet all of you today, but if you want we could take a trip back to my place later and my dad can cook a meal for us," Shun offered. It would probably be fun to have a few friends know of his whereabouts; he was pretty sure none of his current acquaintances knew where he lived. No surprise visits for him.

WC: 229
MFT
Shun speech

Sorry for the wait guys!

Last edited:
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Daisuke offered an unintentionally curt nod to those gathered at the top of Hokage Rock, he listened to them in turn, making note of the chakra control referenced by the Hyuuga girl who swiftly introduced herself as Kana. Daisuke took a few moments to look over the figure before moving to scan each of the others in turn, the two that seemed to be attached were quite a sight. Daisuke couldn’t quite tell how much consent the boy had given before taken in the eager and energetic arms of Yugi, but by the rosy hue that was soon present on Shun’s cheeks, it seemed as though he wasn’t quite sure of what he was getting himself into. It seemed that of the three, Yugi had the most outwardly turned energy, her tone, actions, and enthusiasm was quite the opposite of Daisuke’s own personality. A light sigh escaped his lips before he moved to introduce himself.

“Minamoto Daisuke. Son of Fujiwara Minako and Minamoto Suyashi. Grandson of the first and last Mizukages.” Maybe it was the atmosphere of being atop the monument dedicated to the former leaders of Konoha, or maybe it was a twinge of pride that he failed to contain, but Diauske often didn’t introduce himself with his family lineage. He paused for a moment before continuing with his speech, wary of the information that he had just shared – though his expression did not betray that fact.

“What is it that you are raising awareness for?” His brow furrowed in thought, there was not as much clarity in this situation as he would have hoped – but there was still opportunity to be had. His blue eyes drifted over to Shun as the boy offered an invitation to the group. In truth Daisuke wasn’t hungry, his strict dietary regimen was sufficient to keep him sustained at all hours of the day. But, he thought for a moment, it would not hurt to find out more about each of these individuals.

“When do you wish to host us for a meal, Shun?”

[WC: 342]
[MFT]

Kureji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
There seems to be a lot going on, from the very friendly and hyper Yugi, to the roll with going on Shun, to this... Minamoto Daisuke. Who is the grandson of the first and last Mizukages? Kana wouldn't lie if she said she didn't have a sense of shock on her face. Not everyday you meet someone related to a Kage.

Shun tried to reassure Kana that him and Yugi were just friends, right after the fact that the girl told Daisuke that he was her boyfriend. Kana couldn't help but giggle a little bit from that. She walked over to him and nudged him with her elbow playfully, "Sure you are, lover boy. And I'm not a Hyuuga with these eyes."

Kana decided to loosen up a little bit now that they seem like an alright group of people, as long as they don't push her to do anything. That was when Daisuke had asked what were they raising awareness for, and Kana replied, "Some idiot threw trash over the side of the Hokage Rock and almost hit me. And then I kinda yelled at a whole group of people once I made it to the top."

Then Yugi had asked Kana if she was a shinobi or a kunoichi. Kana shook her head, "Nah, I'm just a student right now. Learning the basics and all that stuff. I barely awoken my Byakugan."She said with all honesty. In fact, she doesn't know what her own path really is. What she wants to do. Other than act tough so that other people would not mess with her, she doesn't know what her end goal would be.

Her stomach grumbled a little bit before Shun talked about bringing them over to his place because his father can cook. Kana thought about it, drank the rest of her water and looked around for a trash can. Once one was within her sights, a few feet from them, she threw the bottle like it was a basketball. It went in and Kana did a mini celebration with a quick, "Yes!" It was then that she realized the situation she was in, she totally forgot about the fact that people were talking, "Um, I mean, sure, if it isn't any trouble for you."

(Mft)
(Wc: 379)

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
((OoC: I hope you guys don't mind me joining! I would love to meet the other students))

It wasn't everyday that Shusuke found himself with down time, normally if he wasn't at the academy drilling he was at home listening to his mother lecture about the importance of carrying on the clan's techniques. A sigh slipped from his lips, what a drag. He was ready to graduate and he didn't really feel as though he was learning anything that he couldn't discover on his own. His light blonde hair radiated warmth that was only matched by the cool paleness of his pupiless eyes and soft porcelain skin. The cut of his black shirt allowed for easy mobility while the common protective woven undergarments were see on his arms. A simple pair of black pants matched hit top and led down to very understated simple shoes. His demeanor comes across rather neutral, not really excitable, but he doesn't look like one of those kids in class that can barely speak up enough to say their name during roll call. Nevertheless the child was encouraged by his father to leave the house and try and find someone "HiS oWn AgE" to meet and befriend.

Pulling his shoulder length hair back into a low pony he would look around his surroundings and spot a few children not to far from where he was approaching. Letting out a deep sigh of defeatedness, he would approach them as they apparently began to talk about make plans to meet up for dinner at some point.

Shit, they are already friends... Well damn, I guess I am going to have to suck it up and at least try to half ass this or dad will be on my case for weeks.

Crossing his right arm in front of his chest and sweeping his left foot to rest on pointe stretched out before him the young Yamanaka would give a slight bow. His left arm held directly out and as his head arose his right arm would slide across his chest, giving a very formal bow to his peers. "Hello, I'm sorry to interrupt your group's plans but I may have overheard you all talking about going to go eat somewhere. I know a nice little place in Maple Town that has some really nice syrup-coated anko dumplings if anyone is in the mood for something a little sweeter." He paused for a second. "And if it helps with letting me tag along with your friend group I am willing to pay."

Oh gawd, why did I say that? Am I desperate for friends now? These are a bunch of stupid kids, hell most of them will probably die within a year of graduating from the academy, if there are even attending the academy. I don't know I don't even pay attention to the idiots I am class with. What if this is a huge mistake. I shouldn't have come here, it's not too hard to lie to dad.

His mind was racing and he could feel his heart pounding in his chest as the anxiety began to grow. Why was he anxious? A deep breath was taken to calm his nerves before a forced smile took to his face.

Last edited:

Momo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Yugi would wink at Shun as he struggled to bring context to her original claims of friendship. It was cute to see someone so flustered over something so trivial. Even more fun was when Kana decided to tease him about it further. Yugi would giggle to herself, “Yeah Shun, don’t be coy.”

The blue haired punk rock academy student then turned her devilish purple gaze the one who introduced himself as Daisuke, “Son of Fujiwara Minako and Minamoto Suyashi. Grandson of the first and last Mizukages.” Yugi’s eyes would flair wide looking to all the other’s in surprise. She’d never met anyone related to any of the village leaders. It was like meeting the grandson of a celebrity, which doesn’t sound as exciting when you say it aloud but nonetheless Yugi’s interest were peeked.

Daisuke inquired about Yugi’s awareness rising project but seemed suspicious of her plans. Perhaps rightfully so, however, she wouldn’t get the chance to reply as Kana would answer him. Yugi would smile ear to ear at her recollection of the events and the thought of her actual plans to raise awareness. She wouldn’t add to Kana’s response but wouldn’t disagree either. She would however attempt to high five Kana when she mentioned being an academy student, “Woah me too!” Yugi had no clue what a Byakugan was but before she could ask, Shun invited them all to his place for a meal. The proposition seemed pleasing to all who were present and yet another would appear with a new proposition. He was a blonde kid no older than anyone here but he had the strangest introduction Yugi had ever seen. He would bow and without actually introducing himself, he would suggest sweets followed by offering to pay for the group. Yugi would simply thump his fore head with her index finger and would say, “Hi! I’m Yug! And these are my pals Kana, Daisuke and friend that’s a boy making him my boyfriend Shun! And of course we will be happy to let you buy us sweets! But first, maybe like, tell us your name.”

[mft]

Ashikawa Shun

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
Shun sighed upon realization that he would be teased by the two girls. Then again, he really didn't acre that much what they thought as long as it was all fun and games. Shun just didn't want any hurt feelings or broken hearts at the end of the day, and it was better to nip that in the bud than try to uproot the weed.

Shun looked over as yet another student joined the group, the new boy seeming a bit timid in his approach. He listened calmly to the new one's proposition, and Shun smiled at the idea of the sweet treat. "That sounds like a great idea!" And Shun could take a few dumplings home to surprise his father too. Shuichi definitely wouldn't expect it.

Shun packed up the little bento he had brought for his solo picnic as it wasn't really necessary now, standing to his feet again and slipping his bag over his shoulder. He would hope the new boy introduced himself after being prompted by Yugi. "If you wouldn't mind leading the way for us," Shun also suggested, since he definitely didn't know Maple Town that well.

Shun speech

I love that we have a decent size group in this thread! Because of the number of people, there is the possibility of more spoken lines to respond to.

To assist in the flow of the thread, you can treat my post as a round starter and drop the post order. I will post once everyone else has posted one time (in whatever order you deem right for your character to respond).

This will help in situations like just now, where Shusuke was asked to give their name. Instead of all of us having to wait a full round to learn the name, Shusuke can now post right after me.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

With an awkward smile on his face Shusuke chuckled softly, a facade he was trying to carry on to try and seem friendly and outgoing. ”Oh... I’m sorry, my name is Yamanaka Shusuke, studying at the academy. I feel like it’s sort of obvious with a legacy name like Yamanaka, but yea I am studying genjutsu. Its a pleasure to meet all of you.” The small boy shifted his face to a more curious one with a twisted grin. With a brow arched he lifted his hand and clenched his fist with his thumb pointing over his shoulder. ”So no rush of course if you guys are still up to something, but let me know when y’all want to go grab sweets.”

Shusuke looked over the rest of the group, trying to memorize all of the faces to their names. Maybe he would actually start noticing some of them in class.

Kureji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kana was starting to relax with this new group of people that she's found herself in, it's weird, but they all seem alright so far. They haven't even commented on her looks, which she is happy about, and Lover Boy isn't minding her messing with him. The new kid seems a little bit more on the formal side, the side her parents had tried so hard to teach her. Geez, would she be stiff as him if she just listened to her parents? With a shrug, she decided that it couldn't be helped, the new kid, Shusuke he called himself, had offered to buy them sweets.

Yugi had introduced them all, even going along with Kana's teasing of Shun of calling him her boyfriend, and Kana had an idea to piggy back off of that. "He also goes by Lover Boy, because he is such a heart breaker to girls everywhere, though not my type." She said with a giggle and putting an arm around his shoulder. She listened to Shusuke talk of introducing himself along with talking about getting some sweets. Kana smiled and let go of Shun, "Sure thing, and dude, no need to be so formal, just be yourself and we'd all be cool with you. Relax and let's have some fun raiding a sweets shop!" She would follow Shusuke where the sweets are.

Momo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Yugi nodded her confirmation to what was being said. She was smiling the widest out of everyone present. Perhaps it was her childish soul or the fact that she was playing with the remote detonator in her palm. Either way she was the most glee out of the bunch. She scanned the group that had assembled and happened upon the now quite Minamoto Daisuke. Her face lit up as she gestured dramatically toward him to catch Shu Shu’s attention. “Oh oh Shusuke I missed one! This is also our pal Minamoto Daisuke! Son of Fujiwara Minako and Minamoto Suyashi. Grandson of the first and last Mizukages! And most importantly our friend! Wow, so I just started at the academy and I have never seen you guys, this is great! So, Sweets!? What are we waiting for!? Let’s mosey!” With high energy, Yugi would link arms with Kana and Shusuke and attempt to march them toward the decline of the mountain passage. She’d shout to the others to join as she laughed away, “Come on guys!” Still in her hand was a small remote detonator in which she nonchalantly caressed around the trigger with her thumb. She wouldn’t press it though. She instead would save it in case she started to get bored. For now the blue haired punk academy student would enjoy the company and laughter with friends.

[mft]

Ashikawa Shun

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
Shun smiled at the energy the group had gathered together, loving that he was making new friends and hoping to uphold that familiarity in the future. He ignored the comment Kana made about his newly acquired nickname, instead turning to the newer member of the gathering.

"Nothing going on here, really, let's head on to the sweets place you have in mind," he spoke to Shusuke. "I look forward to learning more about the town, since I haven't really explored it much." He would also make it a note to bring his friend Shion out for the sweets one day, and maybe take some back for his father too. Shuichi would enjoy the surprise.

Shun looked to the rest of the crew before moving to follow after Shusuke wherever he intended to lead them all. He couldn't help but smile at Yugi's antics, deciding to stick back with Daisuke a bit and just take in the sight of their friends.

Shun speech

Sorry for the wait on posting guys, I'll be more active now! Feel free to skip me next time if I take too long to respond though, I don't mind.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back