Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A clash of Shadow and light[private/battle]

Rounin Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It's been a month since Satsu had met his friend Tao at the village gates. Ever since then they worked together to perfect Tao's speech and social skills.
tonight however Satsu had something entirely different in mind, it was time he showed his friend his deepest secret. Satsu never trusted anyone as much as he trusted Tao, and so he decided to entrust him with the secret of his true nature, the power hidden behind the shades he wore all the time.

The nights air was cool and silent. The sky was clear of all clouds and the moon and stars shining bright. On the Sky Fall bridge a clocked figure stood looking up at the heavens.

'a good night as any I guess'

Thought Satsu to himself. Soon though the nights silence was broken, footsteps to his right indicated some one was arriving. It was no surprise to the young detective, after all the person arriving was in some way or another Satsu himself, although the other went by the alias Take.

"good evening Origin"

Said Take and stood by Satsu's side and stared upwards to the starry sky.

"a good evening indeed Eternity... so the message was placed without a hitch, well... apart for the two guards that is"

Replied Satsu to the new arrival.

"my skill set dose not include much stealth I'm afraid, but after what they went through I doubt they'd remember anything by the time they come to"

Said Take and chuckled slightly, and so did Satsu. It was amazing that both ware the same person in a way, yet kept conversation interesting.

"do you think he'll come Eternity?"

asked Satsu, knowing that the answer is within his own mind. Still couldn't hurt to hear it in a different voice.

"it's not a question of whether he will come or not Origin, after all he is your good friend... I think the question is how will he receive the news of our true nature"

Replied Take. A moment of silence passed by, only the insects of the night ware whispering from their hiding places and it was about time to get going. Satsu looked at Take tonight he did not ware his usual shades, there was no point in that this time. Take looked at him with the same eyes, purple ripples glowing ever so slightly in the dark.

"we should get going Eternity, he would have read the note by now and if all would go according to plan he would be at the cave shortly after us"

Said Satsu. He was quite calm considering the situation, He believed in his friend and deep inside knew that he can trust him. Take gave a small nod and they vanished into the night.

------------------------------------------------- A few moments later----------------------------------------------

The cave was well lit, Satsu and Take filled it with lanterns beforehand. This section of the cave was vast in size, the higher parts of the walls ware still engulfed in shadows and the ceiling unseen completely. The two paths stood there in silence for a moment, mentally preparing themselves for coming events.

"hmmm... he will be here at any moment Eternity, I think you can take your place in the shadows"

Said Satsu, Take in response nodded and jumped up to a well concealed part of the higher wall. Satsu took place in the center of the cave, it was then when he felt a sense of nobility, the cave around him looked like a grand hall, like a palace of the old times. In fact all it needed was some decoration and it would look very hospitable.
But for now he stood there, hooded, facing the small dark corridor in the cave where Tao will soon arrive from.

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It has been a long, long month since he began his life in Iwagakure, it felt much longer than his journeys up until now for some reason, it was the first time he had such a deep connection with another human, it felt great to have someone like that, a person whom he could truly call a friend. He could now read, write and speak freely and fluently, unlike when he first crossed the vast gates of the great earthy village. He found a note lying on the table near the entrance of Satsu's estate, it said that he should meet Satsu for what appeared to be a special reason although there was no specification onto what it might be. All that Tao could figure from it was that he is going to learn something new tonight, something about Satsu that he did not already know. With the sheer mystery Tao left the estate and headed out towards the caves of the abandoned mineshaft of Iwagakure, a place that rarely sees any soul enter. Tao during his time within the borders of the village managed to discover some things about himself as well, he could do more than just shine, no, he could do much more than that, he could fight and even more importantly, protect his friend in times of need.

I wonder what Satsu-sama wants to tell me...

The thought lingered in his mind for quite a while. With every step, he got closer and closer to the caves, his curiosity grew larger with every one of them and once he reached the cave, he began running, he couldn't take it anymore, he wanted to know, he needed to know. Tao grew impatient. Once he reached the inner sections, he found a large spacious location, lighten by many lanterns all facing the center where Satsu stood. Something was different about him however, he didn't have his shades on. His eyes were purple and rippled, something he has never seen before, such an odd sight it was. He walked in closer, he waved his arm high to show his greeting and yet he remained silent. Once he got close enough, he began talking.

"Satsu-sama, before we begin, what's up with your eyes, I've never seen anything like it in my entire life?"

Tao asked as he was staring intently on Satsu's eyes with awe, he wanted to investigate it further, it was such a rare sight that it made him believe that there might be many more variations like these eyes of his, he wanted to see them all!

Rounin Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It didn't take too long before rushed footsteps could be heard running down the hall in front of him. Tao was heading down towards him, Satsu took a long breath and exhaled to calm the nerves a bit. Moments later in front of him stood the pale skinned man with his white hair and grey eyes, Tao noticed Satsu's eyes right away. The detective took off his cloak and laid it to the side, revealing his usual royal looking clothes. Satsu smiled at Tao after he inquired directly about the detective's eyes.

"It's good to see you too Tao, honestly after all this time together and you forget your manners at the sight of unusual eyes?!"

Said Satsu and chuckled a bit.

"Oh well... I guess there is no need to beat around the bush anyway..."

Continued Satsu and started walking back and forth, contemplating his words with care.

"What I am about to tell you is going to be a bit... complex to grasp, you must understand Tao that the information you will receive tonight no one else knows, and I wish to keep it that way"

Said Satsu, his smile faded to a concentrated and serious expression. Satsu waited a few moments to let his friend ready himself, and then Satsu stood to stair at Tao and began explaining.

"Tao... in this world there are many different types of people, some have unique traits that separate them from the rest. like you for example, you are different than anyone else, or in other words... unique."

Satsu paused for a moment to make sure his friend follows, after a short breath he continued.

"there is a legend, a legend of unique people who inherited a trait called Rikudo Senin...a forbidden art, which is told to be evil and dark. nun the less every now and then it is proven that this legend is more then that, every now and then someone is born with this trait. mostly without even knowing it..."

Satsu stopped once more, and began pacing again around the hall every now and then stopping to look around the vast space, every now and then stopping to look up at the place where Eternity was sitting in the shadows silently waiting for his signal.

"the reason people believe the Rikudo Senin are so evil is because the Rikudo Senin can supposedly resurrect the dead...a very frightening idea indeed to most people alas! not entirely true. the Rikudo Senin can only animate a corpus by infusing their own soul and life force into it... thus indeed making the dead body spring back to life, yet not bringing the person himself back to life, and by doing so the Senin gains access to the said person's ability's and traits not the personality or memories of said person, creating what is called a 'path' of himself in another body"

Another moment of silence came, and the echos of Satsu's pacing bounced around the grand cavern. This time he paused to give Tao another moment or two to process all the information. Then without any further a due he commenced once more his long speech.

"to sum it all up there is one certain indicator to recognize a Senin and that is through their unique eyes... a dojutsu called Reningen, the rippled eyes. those eyes not only will be on the Rikudo Senin himself but on all of his paths as well, since as we said earlier they are essentially a one being..."

Now Satsu stopped walking and faced Tao with his eyes as a demonstration of sorts, then raised his hand. Suddenly came crashing down a man in huge royal blue and gold armor, 2 meters tall and very well built if judging by the size of the armor, the man stood by Satsu and looked at Tao with the same eyes as Satsu's.

"you see my friend, this is no legend. and I hope you know me well enough to know that there is nothing evil about me...you see I am the path of Origin, the first path and the original host of this soul"

"...and I am the path of Eternity, the protector and defender. a hero of another time long ago. you may call me Take"

Said Satsu and was followed by Take. Satsu took a few moments hoping Tao wont freak out and then said.

"any questions?"

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Tao waited patiently for Satsu to finish talking. He held pauses often but for a good reason as well as it was a lot to take in.

"Rikudou Sennin, an evil art that can bring back the dead... isn't that necromancy?"

Tao thought while Satsu spoke, but soon enough a huge figure crushed in next to Satsu, what appeared at first like a bolder that spring at them from the walls like a trap soon revealed itself as a huge armored noble which was too big for his own sake. Tao stared at the two with awe, it was quite a spectacle to behold, he noticed soon enough that like Satsu, the huge man named Take had the same pair of eyes Satsu has. It was no surprise, Tao was interested in this kind of thing. Once Satsu asked Tao if he had any questions, Tao began to smile, it slowly grew larger until he was smiling from ear to ear and Tao jumped at Satsu with excitement, narrowing down on his eye and attempting to grab his head to look closer at the ripples, opening the eyelids further to see where the ripples end and looking at them from various directions to see if they stick out or just look curved naturally through some sort of color pattern. He couldn't hold himself, he then without began knocking on the armor of Take, pinching the skin of his neck and shining through his finger towards the eye to see if the iris dilates, he couldn't believe that it was once a corpse. everything seemed so real and intact that he felt that Satsu is pulling a prank on him for some reason or another. Tao after a short while calmed down and stepped backwards to give them some space, by all definitions, he must have invaded their privacy quite a bit. But then a much more horrible experience began for them, Tao began asking questions;

"... Yes, Ahem, what I was wondering about was... How is it like to look through these eyes? Did you get them from birth or did they suddenly appear on you, if not then how did you get them? Do you see some colors differently or do you see everything normally? Are you able to see with his eyes too? If I were to stab him, will you feel it too? How did you resurrect him, is he even a corpse? Do you feel weaker now that part of your soul is out of your body? Does using this eyes tire you at all? If I were to blind him will you be blinded too? Can you see in the dark? Do you see me from two different angles in the same time? If I were to put a blue transparent paper in front of your eyes and a red one in front of his, will you see me in 3D?"

Tao's mouth didn't seem to stop moving for a second, he continued rambling about random things involving the way these eyes work and the Rikudou Sennin as a whole, but then he paused suddenly, his smile calmed down a bit but didn't disappear and he spoke again, this time in a much calmer manner than before

"... Satsu-sama... You must have noticed that I was wondering off in the middle of the night and coming beaten up in the morning, the truth is that I was going of to train this whole time and I waited for the right time to test myself to see if I'm worthy enough to protect you... What I'm trying to say is... Satsu-sama, fight me."

Tao requested of Satsu and his buddy to fight him, he wasn't confident enough to know for sure how strong he was, he never had a sparing partner before, he could never measure his strength in combat with anyone else, not until today. It felt like it was time.

[MFT]
[calling B-mod]

Rounin Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Without any warning Satsu was stricken by and attack of poking, probing, grabbing and in general unpleasantness, and in all honestly a very intense invasion of physical privacy. Yet again there was nothing to do to stop Tao, which then started his way on Take, which as well did not move and just accepted this grim fate. Once his friend was done the questions started. And so Satsu addressed them one at the time.

"so far it is pretty normal looking though these eyes, no much difference. I was in fact born with thees eyes, about his eyes... well we share the same consciousness, including each others experiences and pain as well, when he gets hurt I'll get hurt as well. I resurrected his by using a special Jutsu only Senin like myself are able to preform, He was a dead body but now he is very much alive. at the beginning it was not the most pleasant experience in the world to transfer part of my soul to another body but now it's all good for the both of us. The eyes are permanently in this state, that is why I ware shades all the time, and it dose not tire me at all. Take and I are both effected by many different effects as one, I was yet to be blinded so I cant really tell yet, I cant see naturally in the dark, and I do see you in two perspectives. and about the last question my friend I think you should really go over the way 3D works... hehe"

Answered Satsu and chuckled. After that Tao halted for a moment, his expression ever so slightly changed. Then it came, Tao was training all this time at night time, and it was apparent that he wanted to test his skills against Satsu, it cant be a bad idea at all. Sparring is a great bonding experience, Satsu had learned it from his father long ago.

"hmmm...OH! FINE!, we will have our little fun. me and Take against you!... and before you say its unfair just remember..."

Started Satsu, then lifted his hand to the air and his family's sword appeared out of black mass of sorts into his hand.

"we are the same person!"

Finished Take with a smile and both Eternity and Origin stood guard.

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Tao smiled as he watched his friend get into position, it seemed that he wasn't going to pull any punches which made Tao glad, after all, he couldn't test his skills against him if he were to go half hearted about it. Tao himself has entered his own special stance and spread his arms wide in preparation to make his first assault, but before he even began releasing his energy, the caves began to tremble, some of the lanterns tipped over and fell sideways, spilling some of its oil on the floor which quickly got ignited and burned, lighting a much larger section than before. Tao lowered his arms and looked around, the cave was breaking down and beginning to collapse upon itself, it wasn't safe to stay there anymore so he began to retreat and ran out of the cave trusting that his friend would do the same. After running through the long corridors of what seemed to become a death trap to all that's inside, Tao managed to somehow escape the rocks and boulders that were falling down on them from above. Once he finally got out, he saw a group of ninjas running around all over the place, one of them noticed Tao and ran toward him

"Hey you! Get away from here, this place is not safe for civilians like yourself!"

Tao was slightly confused by that statement, he couldn't help himself but to wonder what was going on, but it appeared that he couldn't stop now to think about it, he had to leave this place and fast, knowing that his friend will do the same. While running away, Tao wondered, if it wouldn't have turned this way, what would have happened of their battle, he wondered how strong he got, but it didn't matter now, he will just have to check that another time. He also wondered what else he could find out about these mysterious abilities Satsu was talking about earlier in the caves, he wanted to explore it further, but that as well had to be put aside for another time.

[MFT]
[Topic left unless stopped]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back