Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Cloud Arrives [Requesting Entry]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
kirakishou_gif_small.gif
leaf_sennin.gif
Name: Shino Hana​

Hana finally arrived at the gates as she allowed herself to glance around a creepy and bone chilling smile came to her lips. Home sweet home and how she had missed it, though she was here on business. Approaching the gates that signalled the entrance into the village Hana allowed herself to reach into her pocket before grabbing out a lolly pop and approaching the gate guard she snapped her fingers and had the man come running over. She allowed herself to suck on the lolly pop and tilted her head slightly in those few seconds before bringing out a letter.

“You, I want you to go and find the nearest Sennin and summon them here. Inform them to read this letter from the Hokage. Make it quick I have been travelling for days and now just want to sleep”

Hana almost threw the letter at the man before turning away and walking back to Minako a smile on her face as she allowed herself to wait for the Sennin to turn up. It was an agreement that the letter would explain everything but now it was just a matter of someone showing up.

“Now we wait, sorry for the delay, I guess I should say welcome to Konaha”

[OOC: Letter in Spoiler]
Sennin,

If Hana has delivered this letter to the gate it means that with her is Minako one of the cloud ninja who we encountered inside of Tea. As of this moment ask questions, if the Raikage has granted her permission to stay then please allow her the rank that she currently holds inside of the village. Sort out accommodation to her and greet her inside of Leaf as one of its newest Shinobi on the transfer scheme. When she has settled down instruct her to come and find me at the mansion. Thank you.

Lord Hokage
Uchiha Takeshi
[Topic Entered]
[Sennin Summoned]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Minako was finally at Konohagakure, and it was such a lovely place indeed. Minako couldn’t wait to get started as a member of the lovely town. She should write a letter to her family soon pertaining to the stay immediately, and about how welcoming everyone has been to her so far. She couldn’t thank Hana enough for the journey, she would have gotten lost very quickly, and Hana seemed to be so darn sweet.

“Hana, sweetie, it’s fine I promise.” She spoke with sincerity. Like Hana, she was glad to have arrived, and probably even wants to sleep just like her. There was so much to see and do though already!! But, she knew she shouldn’t get ahead of herself…

“I hope the wait isn’t too long, my legs… are… well… starting to ache.” She admitted with a chuckle to her voice. “I can wait as long as it takes though.”

Words: 151​
<i>
</i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Tamashii would find himself to the gates, as he would be out and about doing his work to make sure everything was running especially well. He just so happened to be within the earshot of the duo, nodding he would manage himself to flash to the scene, before looking unto the blond and the... other woman. "Hm... Documentation?", and it would be handed to him, assuming it was, he'd read over the written words of Takeshi, the hokage before looking to them both and examining the letter for its authenticity. People forged things, and he needed to ensure it was Takeshi's writing. Looking it over, he would be conclusive that it was Takeshi... and thatwas his signature for this plan.

"Right... So it would seem that you're all set. I'm just the right person to meet you here when I did... Being the right hand for the Hokage, So... consider yourself apart of the village as of today, I'll go get these processed. Welcome to Konoha, I expect to hear many good things from you miss...", looking down at the paper to get her name, "Minako. Carry on. And be sure to see Takesih once you've settled in, I'll alert him that you've made the trip." nodding he would flash out towards the Hokage Tower.

[Allowed entrance]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hana tilted her head as she was Tamashii approach it seemed that things had changed since she had been gone and he was now working directly under the Hokage. Intresting Hana thought to herself as she turned to try and glance at the note in that split second. Though she had no luck getting a capture of the images that where on the document, though she failed that. Turning to face the two of them it seemed that Minako was now one of the village though what she would have to discuss with Takeshi would be a conversation for the two of them.

It seemed that Hana was done with her duty inside of Cloud and she knew, finally she could go and sleep until Takeshi needed her again. Glancing and nodding to them both she moved quickly threw the gates and into the village that Hana called her home.

“Later both of you, Tamashii send my regards to our Hokage when you see him. But now I will be going to sleep I am shattered and to be honest I have travelled to far right now my feet are killing me. Takes a lot to get from one place to the other on these short legs!”

With that Hana vanished.

[Topic Left]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Slowly but surely, someone got everything over and done with. The young adult would look to the two of them conversing before crossing her arms and looked at the scenery once more. It indeed looked gorgeous and much more different than the scenery back at Kumogakure, she can appreciate it, to say the least. It was a nice change too. It may or may not help in the future, but it was a good start.

With being allowed through, she bowed down to the two of them before Hana spoke and left, this left Minako and Tamashii alone before she started to walk away to get to her new accommodation…

“Thankyou, Tamashii. I think that’s what the young lady called you.” She chuckled. “If you happen to see her again, give her my thanks, it was lovely to be accompanied by her.”

A few things to do include: getting settled in, speak with Takeshi and find Suyashi’s whereabouts. She would like to give him a surprise visit… Maybe he can even show her around. This will be fun.

Words: 184
Topic Left.​
<i>
</i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back