Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Dangerous Game [semi-private, pm to enter]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A solo player huh? I get that, sometimes some seclusion is needed... especially in the line of work we do. People like us... always seems like there isn't a day off. The moment you sit down and relax, something pops up... We must've gotten pretty lucky today, seeing as how nothing tragic or horrifying has happened today, at least not enough to have us called in... Anyways.... I've been rambling so much I nearly forgot where we were going... AH, here it is "Matsu's Tonkatsu".

The pair had just arrived at their destination. Despite the funny title, this place did have great food, or at the very least... Sabaku thought so. Finding a seat for the pair, Sabaku gestured towards one of the waiting staff and one quickly came by with two glasses of water and some menus.

You two know what you want? Or should I give you some time?

Oh give us a few minutes, this is the first time my friend here has come to this fine establishment.

The waitress gave a quick nod before tending to some other tables to give the two a few minutes to decide on what they would like. Sabaku took a small sip of his water before perusing over the menu. While the main attraction of the restaurant was Tonkatsu, it did serve other common dishes that were normally enjoyed. Sabaku already knew what he was getting and quickly put down the menu. It was most likely habit to pick up the menu and look over the items already fully knowing what he would order. Focusing his attention back to Itsuki, he would attempt to delve deeper in the mind of this unknown individual.

So... I've been bothering you enough about yourself, and being a little selfish in this conversation. Perhaps you had a question of your own? or would you prefer to enjoy our meal in silence?

Sabaku does have a bad habit of rambling on and on and on, he has learned to reel it back in to let others have a chance to speak their mind. Sabaku would grab his glass of water and take another small drink of water and would start to spin the water inside slowly with a spoon. The ice inside would make small clinking noises as they bounced around the glass.

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Itsuki followed this squawking bird like person who did not know how to be silent for even a brief moment, the noise from his mouth still pushing the desire to murder and torture the very soul of this Sabaku character till he felt satisfied.

The grinding of Itsuki teeth within his mouth from the aggravation could almost be heard by Sabaku if he listened to such subtle sounds. The chance of that though seemed slim to none as he seemed to create enough sound himself to drown other audible noise out.

Finally after what had felt like an eternity they arrived at the destination in question. Itsuki would glance around making quick checks on his surroundings as to be certain this was not a trap set by this man.
His shoulders loosened from a slightly tensed state as it seemed that nothing of foul intent was apparent here.
He followed Sabaku towards a area as to partake in this places food.

"Matsu's Tonkatsu... interesting indeed this establishment is." His tone was flat and cold giving hints towards Itsuki's hostility at the moment.

The appearance of the waitress was another tempt at his temper as he was still on edge with what to make of what was occurring at this time. His eyes would glance around and count the room of its occupants as to make note of incase things did prove hostile and he would need to remove all of the humans from the living. He mentally made a note of each person and their appearance as to make sure in case he required such.
Itsuki would smirk as Sabaku drew back his attention with his question.

"Yes I do perhaps have one thing I would inquire with you about...do you perhaps ever find the need to shut up and remain silent for any length of time perchance?"

The venom in his tone was that of arrogance and hostility as his mouth made that of a wicked smirk upon his pale white face. Itsuki was nearing his end of restraint and was allowing this man to know he would like him to be silent before he ended up snapping his neck before even ordering food.

[WC: 366]
[MFT]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Well I....

Sabaku paused... this must have been a test of some sort... nobody would just be outright rude like that and mean it... This guy must be either joking around with him or testing him... Sabaku would play along for now and see what would happen. Sabaku rummaged around inside one of his pouches and pulled out a pad and pen and began to write. Just then the waitress came back to see if they were ready for their order.

You two figure out what you want today?

Sabaku finished what he was writing and handed it to the waitress. She looked puzzled at first and begrudgingly took it. If Itsuki was inclined to read it, it would read as follows; "Apparently I am in a brutal solo quiet game and so I cant really talk right now... but I would like one house special for myself please"
The waitress finished reading it and stuffed it into her apron rolling her eyes in the process. She then turned to Itsuki.

And what would you like? Or are going to act like a child as well?

The expression on the waitress's face was one of irritation and patience slowly slipping away. With a very serious and totally not trying to smirk look on his face, Sabaku slowly reached for his glass of water before taking a sip and placing the glass back down. Sabaku couldn't wait for his food to arrive... he was famished to be sure. Hopefully Itsuki knew what he wanted...

[OOC MFT]

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Itsuki would let out a rather audible sigh as the man who he thought could not become anymore annoying seemed to rummage through his pouches to retrieve a notepad and pen. He would hang his head slightly as the veins in his head could be seen starting to rise from the quickening of irritation at this man. Itsuki felt like a fool to even think this joker could be a threat to himself as he internally was ridiculing his judgment of this situation all together.

The waitress would appear quickly enough it seemed to pull his attention from the building rage like fire that slowly started to flicker in his right eye that held the singular sharagan. The eye would flicker as if starting to change and then only to stop as Itsuki managed to fight back the rage if only for a bit longer.

This fool even had it seemed angered the waitress while ordering from his notepad.

"It is amazing you have not been killed off as of yet little Sabaku with how much you seem to irritate people with such ease."

He would thumb the menu a bit more before settling on an item and giving his order to this woman who was seeming to grow a mutual dislike for Sabaku.
This was going to be a rather interesting meal and hopefully a rather silent and less aggravating one at that.

[OOC: WC 234]
[MFT]
[OOC: Lol oh God dude he hates you sooo much xD. This is too funny Sabaku too funny.]

Leaf Sage

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The small bell was heard above the wooden door as guests would come in and out obvious to the meal between rather uptight ANBU members. The women had long silky smooth black hair dressed in an all-white kimono that was natural to the land. Her face looked like she had spent the night crying over some sort of break up that had recently happened to the young lady. What the waitress that came to the hostess table didn’t know was why she was crying.

“Hello, how may I help you?” The waitress said cheerful tone as he looked at women whose breath seemed to hitch a bit. The long hair women would not wait much longer before visibly shivering and pulled out a scroll from her handbag and unrolling it on the hostess table.

“I’m sorry.” She would say in a shaky tone before pressing her palm into scroll. It was then like a scene of a horror movies flames shot from both ends and the center. The sounds of the hostess screaming as the fire engulfed her. Her skin and face melting off the girl as the girl was the closet to the explosion. The families and people in the resturuant enjoying their meals screamed and tried to run for the exit as the building became consumed in flames.

“I’m Sorry.” She said again as he went to pull out another scroll for another attack.

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The mutual hate for Sabaku seemed to come to an abrupt end as a woman in all white made her way through the in a rather odd upset fashion. His eyes would fixate on the woman as she pulled a scroll out from her person and placed her palm on such engulfing the waitress in flames.

"..Well as if this day could not become anymore aggravating!"

Itsuki let out a almost growl as his anger had finally erupted letting loose the full extent of his malice and sickening energy that would flow quickly throughout the area. The people fleeing the restaurant would feel even more terror as a miasma began to fill the air.
His body raised from his seat as he stood almost with a truly sickening grin as he started to let out a cackle.

"Well at least now I can get away with killing something and claim it as work."

His smirk would widen even more upon his cold face as his one sharingan began to spin.
His hand would raise to his face as he found himself cracking his hands and body in an aggressive and twisted manner. If one thing for sure it was that Sabaku would at this point have no doubt about the true nature of the man he desired to dine with.

[WC: 220]
[MFT]
[OOC: Prepares for combat]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Out of seemingly nowhere, the building burst into flames. All windows had been shattered from the concussive blast that originated from the women in white. Sabaku nearly had his head cut off by flying shrapnel. The explosion had knocked Sabaku to the floor, and many others laid unconscious as well. Sabaku slowly picked himself off the floor, ears still ringing. Gazing around the room he saw an inferno slowly engulfing the area... Itsuki seemed rather pissed off about the whole ordeal all together... What? Kill people and claim it as work?!?! He had to be joking...
Sabaku quickly performed a jutsu in the hopes to extinguish the raging fire, after weaving some signs, a cloud begun to form inside the restaurant and it began to rain (Rain dance) Sabaku quickly turned his attention to the women in white as she pulled out another scroll, most likely to attempt a second assault... though he needed to keep an eye on his so called friend here, Itsuki... If he even attempted to injure an innocent bystander with no cause whatsoever... well Sabaku couldn't stand for that...
Following what little protocol he could think of in that brief but horrific moment, Sabaku got on his radio to notify HQ of the disaster that had just befallen his favorite dining establishment.

This is Sabaku calling HQ and all nearby responders, there has been an incident at Matsu's Tonkatsu, I am requesting backup, The perpetrator is still in the area continuing her assault.

Sabaku then prepared himself as best he could, no sense in activating any "ace up the sleeve" moves right now, hopefully he didn't have to reveal to much about himself to her or Itsuki... Itsuki..... So much for thinking he was on his side... unless he was joking earlier... but it really didn't sound like it. Sabaku needed to be ready for anything, the aura, his eyes... everything about this man striked fear into his heart... this guy was on a whole other level than himself... He needed to tread with caution on this one...

[OOC MFT WC:343 Well... I guess it might be time Mr Itsuki... though I hope not lol]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
[col]
e09b8580-b9f4-49d8-8f87-9c1bbf65b2d2_zpspwbpkwc2.jpg
|
This is Sabaku calling HQ and all nearby responders, there has been an incident at Matsu's Tonkatsu, I am requesting backup, The perpetrator is still in the area continuing her assault.

Amaya's head set went off with a distress call while she was filing away some documents. Her eyes widen as the call seemed extremely urgent. She dropped her documents on her desk and prepared to head out as back up. A tedious job but administration work was just as important as the field work... however, the safety of and it's citizens was of top priority. Her homework would just have to wait. Their was something strange about the call however. Though she had not met her new teammates, the name Sabaku sounded much like a first name rather than an anbu call sign. An anbu's identity needed to be concealed for a reason but here was a call with no regards for such procedure. Was the situation that bad or was this a false call with an ambush awaiting? The situation was to dire to second guest and so Amaya geared up with haste and made her way to the top of the spherical shrine to the Gods, also known as the Shrine of the Gods. This was a very convenient work place being so high above the village. Amaya was able to see miles out because of the altitude. She passed the surface of the spherical doom to search the direction of Matsu's Tonkatsu which she knew was in the Inner Maruishi. It wasn't long before Amaya spotted what look like black smoke in the distance. Was there a fire? There wasn't much time to figure things out. The brunet stood above the village and centered herself towards the smoke before replying to the distress call. "Sabaku, Major, hold on back up is on the way, Mike, Romeo!" Amaya took in a deep breath before putting on a mask made entirely of silver and steel. Her armor gleaned. She wore sleek black metal alloy plates with pure steal sliver gauntlets. The sign of an ox on her breast plate symbolic to her nature. Amaya began forming hand signs for the metal element ninjutsu and as she finished, was propelled into the sky by the surface of the metal dome.[/col]
[Topic entered in 3 rounds]

Leaf Sage

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The lady in white looked like she was a mixture of scared and possessed. As the establishment around the two shinobi and the girl in white burned, all the lady could repeat was that she was sorry. The heat was something that would be probably be new to the two ANBU who had never been in a blazing fire.

“Please, just let me kill you. It will be easier that way.” She said as he stood there, her eyes watering from what could have been the smoke that was bellowing out of the restaurant. As Sabaku and Itsuke walked towards her, the ladies hand would swipe over the scroll again and a giant stream of fire shot towards the pair or well specifically at the younger of the two ANBU.

Then after that, the vision of the restaurant got even worse because with the following swipe, the women would emit a large puff of ash from the scroll she had. Between the heat cracking the wood and the orange light being emitted from the burning wood. Her own white kimono was starting to burn, the edges of it starting to glow themselves, and more importantly most of the white was now covered up by the ash she had released.

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Itsuki would shift his gaze slightly towards that of Sabaku as he rose from his seat and began casting a jutsu to put out the rising flames that ate upon this dinning establishment. He would scoff at the fact at this attempt to save the lives of the fodder around themselves.

Hmm seems he is also of my branch...I best watch him more carefully now it seems.
He would note internally as the man called for support on the radio that buzzed Itsuki as well.
His now demonic in nature laughter would echo through the building as the sound danced with the flames themselves as the woman spoke such pathetic words at him.

"Child you kill me... that must be a jest as by the time this is over your body will be upon every wall of this place in such a lovely fashion." His smirk grew as his mood became even more drunk with the desire to kill that before him.

"I would suggest you pray to whatever god you have as I will be sending you to that fool very shortly."

The hand swiped the scroll again as fire flew forth at the two men causing Itsuki to shift himself towards the right with swift movements as he noticed she favored burning the fool far more than him at the moment. The grin grew as he hoped Sabaku would be hit and burned to a crisp at this moment.

The smoke was growing thicker by the moment with even more fire being released upon the area. With the growing bloodlust beyond that of even before Itsuki removed his favored tool from beneath his long coat. The glinting blade was flung towards the woman's throat as he held onto the steel wire that was attached to the weapon.

[MFT]
[OOC: WC 300]
[OOC: Well this shall be fun indeed]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Back up was on the way, but possibly not soon enough... The lady in white begun to babble about just letting her kill them... was she inane? Of coarse he wasn't about to just hand over his life to some would be arsonist... It also seemed that Itsuki had no qualms what so ever about spewing this lady's giblets all over the place. Granted he could see his frustration, but there was really no need for such a violent end, especially with so many witnesses.
Itsuki suddenly jumped away from Sabaku, as a stream of fire was bolting towards him... He was pretty sure he could dodge it... but... Looking behind him he saw a family huddled under what was once their table they had only recently been eating at. The mother gripped the two smaller children with dread and hopelessness in her eyes... No... Sabaku couldn't just move out of the way and leave them to burn. He also didn't feel like taking a direct hit and possibly being put out of the fight...
Everything begun to come to a crawl as Sabaku's heart raced while he thought as fast as he could. There was no time left to think, he needed to act now! Weaving some signs he put his heart into this jutsu in the hopes that it might counter the lady's own jutsu. The roar of the flame was quickly drowned out with the sound of static. Sabaku's arm was now lit up and he rushed headstrong into the flame towards the assailant. (Using Chidori with Jutsu clash)
Hopefully his lightning blade was superior to her flames, if successful he would continue forward and attempt to pierce straight through her with his chidori. Though the consequences of this bold move being unsuccessful could prove quite devastating for himself...

[OOC MFT WC: 302, Should be fun for sure, let's see how nice the lady in white will be to me lol]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
[col]
7ef7585f-492c-427c-8d05-f81d1f1c4381_zpsrti746w7.jpg
|As Amaya sored through the sky, the area of smoke enlarged and a building could be seen on fire. She sored as long as she possibly could before loosing altitude rapidly. Using her cable whip, Amaya latched to the nearest structure causing her to do a huge linear swoop through the streets and back up into the sky. She folded herself into a ball at the peek of the swing in order to gain the maximum amount of speed and torque creating enough force to release her cable and giving a powerful propelling force. She would repeat this process for as many times as needed until she reached her destination. Swinging from a roof, Amaya made a hard landing into the ground causing debris to fly upward. The cable reeling on her back retracted the cable whip soon after as she pressed the button on her head set. "Major reporting on scene, give me a situation report." Now standing between a gawking crowd and a burning shop, Ayame had to execute her first duty priority and that was to ensure the safety of the citizens. She hadn't the time to check people for injuries but she could tell that some amongst the crowd had been in the burning building because of the char on their arms, legs, and clothing. Amaya looked around for the Anbu who called her to the scene but to no avail as he was not insight. Could he be inside? Were there more people inside that were trapped? There was not much time to process so much so instead Amaya began to act. Using her Earth Sense, Amaya stomped the ground and immediately detected movement from within the building. She counted three, no more than three. The movements of the first three indicated that they were not trying to escape and the rest seemed more stationary as if trapped. Forming hand seals Amaya knew that she needed to quickly do whatever she could in order to obtain flame control. The nearby establishments were at risk for catching fire and causing more casualties. Running up closer to the building, she could feel the heat intensify. Her lungs began to fill with a mixture of oxygen and black smoke causing her to gag and shield her mouth. "Shit!" Brushing off the discomfort, she continued forming the seals needed. "EARTH STYLE! Earth Flow River!" Immediately the surrounding around the establishment would begin to liquefy forming a trench about 4.5 meters the circumferencing the structure. The sound of a pillar snapping could be heard and it's location felt by Amaya's Earth Sense ability. She had to act quickly but she could not break her jutsu at such a crucial moment. Sliding her foot across the ground, she repositioned the pillar using gravel shift in order to keep the building standing. Once the trench was completed her hands remained in the earth style position and she repositioned herself to her After Quake stance and then continued to form hand seals, "EARTH STYLE, Sand Shower no jutsu!!!"Particles of gravel and dirt would raise up around her and ascend above the structure before raining down above. She had to keep her fingers interlocked in order to maintain control of the magnitude. She was sure to use only soft minerals to suffocate the fire but soft enough to not harm any inside. This sand would ascend and descend every ten seconds, smothering the fire. This is all she could do for now. Freeing her hands, she would dial up the medical facility and request the assistance of the medical corps.

[MFT]
[3 rounds is to long so I'm here and entering the building in the next post.]
[Gravel shift r2, Earth Flow river r2, sand shower r2, and headset radio call used][/col]

Leaf Sage

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The women looked downright scared as Itsuki talked to her. Thoughts of never seeing her children again, and how she was going to be killed. She had to stop it! She would drop the scroll onto the ground and pull out a second one. From there she pulled out a second one and swiped over the first summoning scroll. The result was a large rock shard shooting towards Itsuke at rather alarming speed.

She didn’t have a chance though to follow up the attack as she body seemed to be almost unnaturally yanked out of the way of the blade that was thrown at her. Her movements seemed unnatural even for another shinobi to do. It seemed though that Sabaku wasn’t going to dodge the attack instead, the teenager would use it to slice right through the fire.

The fire around Sabaku exploded possibly burning his extremities and some hair off the males head. Still though when Sabaku attacked, the women swiped over another seal and the ground above her shooting up blocking the attack. One thing the shinobi probably noticed was the women in white didn’t seem to have any more scrolls on her so as she came towards the end of the scroll. However, the women and the two shinobi would feel the ground began to slighting shake as the new ANBU made her presence known.

By this point the women had been cut a bit and the rocks were not helping. She was partially burned, her white kimono nearly completely black with soot as she again pulled away from the uncoming attack the whole place shaking with the earth jutsu’s probably rocking the whole street.​

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The entire complex seemed to be falling apart around them. The women in white now out of scrolls to attack with, Sabaku felt now would be the time to strike... That was before his new friend was impaled by the large shard of stone that had been hurled at him. A look of shock could on Ituki's face as if surprised that such a weak and ill prepared attack could have possible connected with him... His body now lied unconscious as blood spewed around the stone's entrance point. Not knowing what to do, would make another radio transmission asking for medical assistance. Without it... Itsuki may surely die.

I need medical backup, we have a man down in Matsu's Tonkatsu!

Sabaku would do what he could to keep the establishment from crumbling to peices, while still trying to help those still alive to escape the building. Sabaku weaved a few signs together before spires of earth erupted from the ground to support the weakend structure of the building... for now, all they could do was wait for medical to arrive on scene to save Itsuki's life... with the exception of the women in white... seemingly out of scrolls to use, she was helpless...

You are going to have to come with me...

The look in Sabaku's eyes could be felt heavy upon the lady... filled with anger but reined in by a higher calling and responsibility... if it had not been for the peaceful nature of the young man... he surely would have ripped this women to pieces...
Sabaku would begin to walk towards the lady in white to restrain her, though he would pursue if she attempted to flee.

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
[col]
7ef7585f-492c-427c-8d05-f81d1f1c4381_zpsrti746w7.jpg
|Amaya would brave the heat because she needed to. Her armor would provide for the protection she needed for at least minor flames but there was still the threat of breathing in the black smoke. She needed to get in and out as quickly as possible and save who she could in the allotted time. Covering her face with one arm, Amaya leaped into the building and bypassing the roaring flames in her wake. She landed inside using a tactical roll maneuver to shift the momentum of her impact. She immediately began to observe her surroundings in order to get a situation status of the inside. She had requested a situation report from her colleagues but did not receive a reply and it would seem in good reason as to why not. Her partners had a real situation going on here. It would seem as though they were locked in combat with a woman in white covered in soot. Amaya stayed low unsure if any had noticed that she slipped in. She would stay low to the ground and creep towards a woman and child hiding under a table. The table being their only means of protection from falling burning debris Amaya had to ensure their safety before helping her comrades take on the assailant. Trying to fight while protecting bystanders never ended well plus Amaya has always believed that a shinobi of Iwagakure first duty priority is to protect it's citizens.

"Hi, don't be afraid I am here to help."

Amaya would quickly form hand seals while breathing very slightly in order to minimize her chances of coughing. The ground would slowly open up in front of the mother and child. Amaya had made a tunnel that led outside using inner earth Reflection Lure. It was the quickest and safest way she could get them out of that place. Once they were in, the hole would close up behind them and Amaya could focus back on the situation at hand. She would look around for anymore who maybe trapped with in the flaming restaurant but it would seem everyone had made it out safe.

"Okay... what are we dealing with here?" Amaya thought to herself as she watched the woman's actions. She needed to observe just what was she up against. In times like these, Intel was crucial for victory.

[Ooc: Inner Earth Reflection Lure r2 to get citizens out of the building. Use Gravel Shift R2 with elemental affinity combo using stone bullet r2 with special Action to call shot her arms if the enemy attacks anyone. Until then, wait to observe as much as possible. If I am the target of the attack, use block r2also.[/col]

Leaf Sage

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The women in white went limp, her body slumped to the floor as Sabaku cautiously approached her and retrained her. Her white kimono was now entirely burnt and black, her cuts were deep and her blood loss was evident. The entire time she wept and wept uncontrollably.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't strong enough to save them. Once they find out... Oh God!" Were the only words she could mutter out between her tears and sniffling.

Sabaku now had the women in custody, out of scrolls, out of energy, out of hope... whatever she was going on about earlier, whether a bluff or not, she had failed. She was at the mercy of both Sabaku and this new women that had recently made her entrance into the now half destroyed building.

Glancing at Itsuki's body, she could only say, "Maybe they will be happy with one and they won't hurt them..." The women then continued to cry, tears streaming onto the hot floor. Each one hissed as it made contact with the simmering floor below.

All that was left now was to take the women away and possible seek medical care for their fallen ally.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The women, now restrained, began to ramble on about other people, saving them, people finding out... this lady wasn't making any sense at all. Perhaps she was just crazy and this whole thing was a freak accident? One could only hope the motives were so simple... She also mentioned Itsuki, who was currently laying unconscious on the floor. Or at the least, Sabaku hoped he was just unconscious.

As the dust settled, Sabaku could see the outline of a figure from across the diner. He could hear whomever it was talking to other people. Hopefully this wasn't this crazy women's backup. As the view became clearer, Sabaku could now see that it was a older women, compared to himself, helping other citizens out of the burning mess of a diner. This must be the "Major" that spoke over the radio earlier. As codenames go, this lady was most likely in the same Anbu Corp as himself, though she wouldn't know unless she had read a previous file on him... Seeing as how Sabaku was in civilian clothing, simply knowing his name wouldn't be enough to tie him to his Anbu classification.

Major, I presume? I was the one on the radio channel earlier asking for assistance. I was a bit earlier handling a... situation of sorts. This women here began to attack everyone and everything inside the diner out of nowhere. My friend here took a decent hit and requires medical attention. This women needs to be taken to our interrogation team for questioning, would you be so kind as to take her over while I bring my dying friend here to the Hope Hospital?

Sabaku didn't mean to sound bossy or anything, but he couldn't risk anyone seeing him escorting a terrorist away without raising suspicions of his affiliation with the Anbu... right now there could be more of them waiting. For now, Sabaku needed to get Itsuki to the hospital before he died of trauma or blood loss. Sabaku could only hope this "Major" would oblige and take the women from him so he could seek the help Itsuki needed so desperately.

[OOC, topic left with Itsuki unless stopped, about earlier, I only said my name because I am not in uniform or whatever, nor am I wearing my mask or have it revealed. As far as anyone can tell im just a normal person/shinobi who helped save the diner.]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
With the perpetrator down and no longer able to cause more harm, Amaya stepped closer for further assessment. This was in deed a peculiar situation and even more strange was the deranged ranting of the barely alive woman in chard rags. Amaya would take note of every last word said in order to piece together the details after this woman's apprehension and interrogation. Sabaku, who was not in uniform, and his unconscious partner was the first on the scene and we're the ones to take her down. Amaya expected no less from the Anbu of Iwagakure. After Sabaku delivered the situation report Amaya would nod to his suggestion.

"A sound idea, I will take her in and get an investigation team down here stat. Tend to your injuries as well and when possible, be sure to deliver a report on what happened here. Take care, the village appreciates you both for your Valor and service to Iwagakure."

Amaya's emerald green eyes would shift toward the woman on the ground. Forming the hand seals required, Amaya would launch metal sheets from her armor that would lock to the girl's wrist and bind them together. She would then continue to launch more sheets of metal on to the girl Binding her ankles, her arms, legs and even her body. With Amaya's Mastery of metal ninjutsu, she would use her chakra to lift the metal surrounding the girl and float her out of the area.

[Topic left with crazy lady]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back