Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Dark Sky Night [Open]

Aikawa Hina

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Another day of hiding the pain, the bruises, why did I had to hide it all, why did it even had to happen, why to me?! Why can't my family just love me and care for me? Why am I faced with such treatment everyday? I'm tired of it, I want to run away...but where..would I go..

Those are all the question that ran through my head today as I sat at the top of a house during this starless night, I don't know whose house this is, I just know it was one of the tall est houses around and I wanted to be alone, not in my room, they could hear me there, they could hear my cries and force me to stop it, but here, nobody could reach me so easily nobody could hear my soft sobs or see the tears in my eyes, nobody could bother me, nobody would care, not as long as I didn't wake up anymore.

[MFT]

Oshiro Saki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had been a late night working in the florist shop. Saki was beginning to think that he lived in it... such was life, since the death of his mother. It had been two whole years since pneumonia had claimed her life, delivering her soul into death's cold grasp. Sometimes, he still cried at night, when nobody was around. Generally, and publicly, speaking, however, he'd long since gotten over the loss. But still, knowing someone your whole life, and suddenly losing said person, take a large emotional toll on one's self. The same could be said about Saki.

It was near midnight by the time he got home. The rented home was abnormally tall due to some poor architect somewhere along the line, but it didn't bother Saki. I mean, it was poorly insulated, so at times it could be cold, but a home was a home, and it served it's purpose. But tonight, it seemed his home had a little parasite attached to it: a little child sitting atop his roof. Maybe parasite wasn't the correct term (although, scientifically speaking it would be). Regardless, there was someone on his roof and he wanted to see what was up.

Saki went through his house and up onto the roof through a hatch in his attic. It opened up about 15 feet from this child--who appeared to be a girl-- and stopped moving when he was her. She was... crying. Saki stood where he was, half in the attic, half on the roof.

"Hey buddy. What's up?"

Aikawa Hina

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I cried my pain and sorrow away and I cried to much I managed to ignore whoever called for me, I ignored a chance for help, damn I am stupid sometimes. Why did I ignored him? Did I really just liked being alone or was I just afraid of showing everyone my pain, was I afraid of what could happen to myself or what would happen to what I call a family, if they are even a family, sure they did raised me and still do, but their current treatment is not one of a loving family, I don't know what I did to deserve this- I guess its because I'm not like my successful older brother, because I'm not charismatic and strong as him, is it just because of that, or is it because those that call themselves my parents hate each other and decided to let it all out on myself.

I cleaned my tears and blew my nose to my sleeve and I looked at the clear moon in the sky surrounded by shinning stars. I had to do something about what was happening to me, I had to get away from them, I had to end the treatment I was receiving and maybe becoming strong was what it took, either become strong enough for them to stop harming or just strong enough to leave, one of them had to be. But I had to find someone to help me become stronger, I didn't know how to do it all by myself and certainly I wasn't going to get stronger staying up here, maybe I could ask a teacher at the academy, maybe I could ask Hidetsugu to train me, he seemed pretty strong.

[MFT]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Yumeko walked through the village and observed everything as she took each step. Though she decided to start traveling on top of roofs, jumping from one to another. After a while, the squirrel she had encountered not all too long ago quickly scurried onto her shoulder.

After a moment, she had eventually seen someone sitting on the roof and stopped on the same roof as the kid. "Hello there, may I ask what you're doing up here this late at night?" She asked a bit, as the squirrel on her shoulder hid away a little so that it was a bit shy towards the kid.

[MFT1]

Aikawa Hina

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nari turned her head as she heard someone talking to her, but it was different voice from the one she had ignored earlier. She asked a very simple question, what she was doing there so late, Nari could say anything she wanted really, she could tell the truth or lie, hide her problems away, it certainly wouldn't hurry anyone, but would that be the right option?
"Oh..Hi..I..I..I was crying...seemed like a quiet and lonely place to do so." She said, choosing to go for the truth. She then turned to the woman to look at her, noticing the small furry being at her shoulder hiding away, but she ignored it, she kind of felt like doing the same.

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Yumeko watched as the kid had spoken to her after she had asked her question, which, by her words, was because she was crying and it seemed like a quiet and lonely place to do so. She would stand by the girl for a moment before crossing her arms and speaking. "I guess I shall be your company tonight then. Oh, before I forget my manners, my name is Yumeko. What's yours?" She said, looking at the kid with a small smile on her face.

[MFT2]

Aikawa Hina

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I'm..I'm Nari." The little girl said at the woman that approached her. She cleaned the remaining tears in her eyes and looked at the woman again. "Did I disturb you, I'm sorry if I did, it wasn't my intention." The girl knew a lot of people were mostly likely sleeping by now and she felt guilty for waking her up.

[MFT]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Yumeko listened to the girl as she had spoken, telling her name to her. "It's nice to meet you, Nari." Yumeko said smiling a bit gently. she watched Nari cleaned the remaining tears in her eyes and had looked at her again. "No, you didn't disturb me. If you don't mind me asking, why were you crying, Nari-chan?" She asked, slightly tilting her head. She was a bit curious as to why the girl had been on a roof crying, or so she had taken a guess at.

After a moment, Yumeko would speak again. "So Nari-chan, I don't mean to intrude with all these questions, but why exactly did you come here to cry? As well as, who made you cry, because you shouldn't have to cry on the roof of a building." She said, smiling a bit. Her questions had been asked, but Nari didn't have to answer any of them if she didn't want to, it was simply Yumeko's curiosity getting the better of her. Yumeko would wait patiently for Nari to answer, if she chose to, but as she had waited, a slight breeze would make her maid outfit, and hair flutter slightly.

Yumeko would soon look up at the night sky and would stare at it, but should Nari have answered her, she would look over at Nari to not seem like she was ignoring her or anything. She continued to have a fairly gentle smile on her face as she had waited for Nari to speak once more.

[MFT]

Aikawa Hina

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nari looked at the woman as she listened to her and then sighed. She had to let it go and why not with someone that wanted to listen and possibly cared about what she was saying and maybe they would want to help. "I...There is trouble at home..and I'm..the scapegoat for all the anger and frustration." Yes, that was it, she just needed to let the rest come out from within her. "My..mom and dad punish me for things I didn't do..I don't want to be at home...So..I sometimes come here to let it all out.." She said looking down, not able to keep contact with the woman for too long.

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Yumeko listened to Nari about why she was on the roof so late at night before she nodded as Nari spoke again. It seems that Nari was the scapegoat in her family and that her parents would punish her for things she didn't do. "That's terrible, Nari-chan! You're going to stay with me for a while, until I can fix this for you." She said, nodding a bit before standing up and looking at the sky before looking over at Nari and smiling a bit.

"I won't keep you from your family, but I can't stand it if someone, especially someone's child, is getting blamed by the parents for stuff they don't do." She said, still smiling, but feeling like she had to explain herself.

[MFT2]

Aikawa Hina

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The woman offered to take care of Nari, so Nari would live with her, it was a nice offer indeed, taking her away from her abusive family, but could she be trusted? "I..I...I mean I don't know you. But I guess it would be better than being with my family." Nari said looking at the woman.

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Yumeko listened to the girl as she spoke about how she didn't know her, and that she guessed that it would be better than being with her family. "I'll make sure that you're safe and everything. Would you like to see my house now or what do you want to do right now, Nari-chan?" She said, smiling and genuinely wondering what the girl was going to say, since she didn't want to make her feel sad after having heard about why she was on the roof, crying.

As she waited for Nari's answer, a slight wind had gone through, causing her hair to flutter ever so slightly in which she would soon fix it before looking up into the sky and thinking. 'I'm not sure how this'll turn out, but I'll make sure to try and talk some sense into your family, Nari-chan.'

After a moment of looking into the sky, she would stretch a little before speaking. "I'll do what I can to make you not feel sad, Nari-chan." She spoke, gently. As soon as she was done speaking, she had put one of her hands on Nari's head as she knelled down next to her. She smiled a bit as she patted Nari's head gently before gently hugging her gently and whispering. "I promise."

A few moments later, she would release the hug, though she didn't know if Nari was uncomfortable with it or not. Either way, she would continue to smile a bit as she waited for Nari to speak her reply to her.

[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back