Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Decision Made [Requesting Rega]

Kasamatsu Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Amaya took a deep breath. She'd been working to make this decision for a long time now, and figured it was about time she acted upon it. ANBU was the branch she'd chosen to try to join, and it was on this day that she decided to go to the ANBU offices to see about getting a sponsor and taking the exam. Summer had been in full swing, and the warmth was wonderful coupled with the slight breeze drafting through, it made for excellent training weather for the most part. She'd heard rumors of an elevator in a specific area that lead into the ANBU HQ. She recalled the time she overheard two academy students talking about it.

Seriously, I seen one of the ANBU guys go into it. It was an elevator to the HQ man! Student 1 was talking rather quietly as Amaya walked by, and it was clear he was trying to keep it a secret, like he'd be punished if found spreading this kind of information. No way. ANBU is too careful to have anyone see them going into one of their hidden elevators. Are you sure you weren't imagining things again? Student 2 sounded skeptical. Amaya slowed down, hiding close by to listen in on the students. Ren, you always do this to me. You never believe me. I'll take you there! I seen it when I was out in the forest training yesterday! Student 1 seems like he's really pushing his luck, but Student 2 reluctantly agreed, and Amaya continued on.

Arriving in The Ancient Forest, she pauses for a moment. Now, the students said it was somewhere in here... She usually knew better than to trust a rumor, especially from kids in the Academy, but with how badly she wanted to become ANBU, she figured it wouldn't hurt if she were to seek it out anyways. She remembered much of the forest from her training days coming out to hone her jutsu. The forest was dense in spots, so she figured it might be best to check in those areas. Quite possibly over here... She moved aside some bushes, pushing her way through the dense bush into what seemed like a path less traveled after years of overgrowth. Seems I may have chosen correctly. These kids might know a little too much... Reaching what seemed like a wall of vines clinging to a tree, she moved them aside, exposing a door. She froze. Is this a good idea after all? I mean, what's going to happen if I nonchalantly walk right into ANBU HQ without an invitation? She shook her head. I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. As she spoke, she smiled, opening the door and stepping into the elevator, pressing the button for the first floor.

As the elevator grinded to a halt, the doors opened and she peered outside of them into what seemed like an open room with a desk, a couple chairs and not much else. No one was around, but she was sure she tripped some kind of silent alarm when she took the elevator. She carefully stepped out, looked around and called out. Hello? My name is Izumi. Izumi Amaya. I'd like to inquire about joining the ANBU Waiting for a response, she felt the hair on the back of her neck stand on end.

Rega

Yen
ASP
Deaths
From the view at the bottom, the alarm was far from silent. Thankfully, this was not without some measure of planning, and as the identity of the rider was verified from snapshot archives, kunoichi extraordinaire and desk clerk acting sennin Rega Gateru was eager to see just what kind of balls it would take for somebody to take a secret hidden elevator in Kumogakure knowing about the ANBU methods for rapid deployment. Well before the young woman would ever make it down to the bottom, the Black Aces captain would struggle to disable the myriad of death traps and mentally damaging genjutsu seals so as not to destroy the peculiar guest, and by the time she heard her timid voice call out among the vast stone chasm, she couldn’t help but respond with a roar of laughter. ”How adorable! Somebody let a tiny child into the lion’s den… and ANBU, you say? Surely, you cannot think your pitiful body capable of defending the lands of Raiden from lordgod Shinbatsu’s many enemies!”

The voice echoed from pillar to pillar, but the source was carefully hidden… underneath her desk, a hard wooden polished impurity in the otherwise cold and unwelcoming entrance to the branch headquarters. As the chuunin found her way further into the place, she’d quickly find herself towered over by a sudden movement from her tormentor… It was a completely foreign experience for Rega, herself a bit on the smaller scale of things. The hammer she bore, however, rose high above them both, and her effortless movements while carrying the weapon over her shoulder spoke something of her tremendous strength. ”Seriously, you look like a poster child for why you need to drink your milk… still, I’ve seen weirder ANBU candidates, so… What makes you think you want to become a member of the strongest military force on the planet?”

Marked For Training, Word Count :: 310

Kasamatsu Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”How adorable! Somebody let a tiny child into the lion’s den… and ANBU, you say? Surely, you cannot think your pitiful body capable of defending the lands of Raiden from lordgod Shinbatsu’s many enemies!” She was being laughed at. Her expression dropped. She was being mocked, and she was guessing it was because of her size. That was the guess, with the remark of being a child. She walked in further, looking around, observing the area for any signs of the voice. Clearly she was correct, and she did spring some kind of trap, but you'd think they'd just disable her before she got any further. It is ANBU HQ after all.

One more step and there was the cavalry. Towering over her was a kunoichi taller than her, though most people were. What caught her off guard was the weapon this kunoichi was brandishing. She was used to seeing odd weaponry, but this was just ridiculous. A hammer, which looked like it weighed more than triple her body weight, and yet she was able to wield it so fluidly. Chakra had to have been used to make it so much easier to carry. That's gotta be a fact here. ”Seriously, you look like a poster child for why you need to drink your milk… still, I’ve seen weirder ANBU candidates, so… What makes you think you want to become a member of the strongest military force on the planet?” The hammer wielding kunoichi asked a question with strength in her voice.

"Intimidation tactics. Nice." Amaya spoke without regard to rank, or what reaction she may have in store. "Let's get right to it then, shall we?" Amaya smiled, though it wasn't her usual, casual, cute smile. This one was slightly more sinister, her bangs partially hiding her eyes at this point. "Why do I want to join ANBU? A silly question, isn't it? I mean, I found that elevator purely on leaked information." She took a step back, her bandages had noticeably unwrapped slightly, a strand on each hanging down from her wrist. "You fight with a noticeably large weapon, which tells me you like to overcompensate with strength. I'd call it admirable, but really," she let out a laugh. "How practical is that in battle? Back to the original question. It's best not to judge me on my small stature, or the fact I'm a Chuunin. Danger is fear incarnate to me, and fear is best left to those who value their lives for the weakness they find in their hearts. Why do I want to be ANBU? Why wouldn't I? The missions, the training. It's a harsh reality to face, but someone has to do the dirty work, and my conscience will allow it without faltering my outwardly cute appearance I wear in the crowd." Her answer seemed to reverberate in the area, water needles prepared behind her in case of an inadvertent display of strength. She liked having a jump, but she wondered if her chakra was noticeable at the miniscule amount in the water needles. Taking a step forward, she leaned in, inches away from the kunoichi's face. "Sufficient enough answer for you?" She grinned, awaiting her answer.

Rega

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was nothing but giddy excitement on the acting Sennin’s face as she watched the little doll get lippy like a real girl. It was kinda cute, like one of those annoying dogs that have to be carried everywhere and try to pretend like they’re threatening, barking from the safety of a back porch or behind a gated door, only to soil themselves if shown the slightest bit of actual violence. But this one was right up in her grill, challenging her and questioning not only the competency of the group she was petitioning to enter, but also the machismo of the Black Aces leader herself! She barely even felt her hammer get pulled out as her hands instinctively drew the weapon with a speed and malicious intention so sharp that the air cracked with the demonic energies of her battle aura. The young girl would feel the chakra in her hands loosen as everything around the pair seemed to warp and become darker somehow.

”You think you just happened to find this place, make it down here unscathed, and confront me for a job because you simply have the will and bad-assery to do so, hmm?! Alright, runt, I’m game! You’ve got one minute… you last even one minute against my impractical hammer, and I’ll personally see you added to my collection of soldiers. You fail, and… well, that isn’t a very expensive outfit you’re wearing, is it?” Her voice sang as she was already eyeing something far more than the child’s flesh, but what existed underneath. There’d never been an instance to take apart a creature smaller than herself before, and somehow that made it so much more exciting! ”Brace yourself, my little bitty bunny, I don’t know how to hold back very well and after all you’ve said I don’t think I could even manage to try!”

:: Calling B-Mod, initiating combat! ::

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
I will accepting this B Mod call!

For starters;

1: I will need your Class, Stats, Weapons and Dojo Abilities, Contracts, Curse Seals, Jutsu, CA, BL and or Kin table in full. OR if you feel like being fancy, you can hyperlink them all.

2: As for your abilities, please copy and paste the entire ability from the shop and then again your weapons, again, please copy and paste the whole of your weapon build and augments as they appear in the shop. OR again... Make it fancy smancy and hyperlink them all.

3: When it comes to your actions per round, please copy and paste the jutsu and or ability in its entirety (Or Hyperlinks) as well as its natural CP and AP readings.

4. If you feel that there is something specific I should pay special attention to or perhaps a combo you think I might be unclear about, please feel free to notify me of whatever it is.

5. Something something good luck!

Kasamatsu Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”Brace yourself, my little bitty bunny, I don’t know how to hold back very well and after all you’ve said I don’t think I could even manage to try!” Amaya smirked. Little Bunny, she liked that. Perhaps when this is over, she'll be allowed to keep it as a nickname. "So 1 minute is the deal, right? I just have to last a minute? I mean, you seem to make a generous comment with such an overly large weapon." Amaya laughed, dropping the water needles, standing up straight and placing her hands on her hips. "I mean, if you're acting all high and mighty, you must have some sway here." Amaya readies herself, studying Rega's movements. "This is SO going to hurt...But I do like opening my mouth enough to rile someone up." She spoke to herself, readying herself for anything Rega could throw, and decided to make a few more jabs for good measure.

"So, Rega, was it? Do you use the hammer to make up for your size difference? Or do you use it to compensate for something else?" A smirk fell over her face again, her eyes shift to a much more dark tone and her demeanor says she's ready to go. As one sided as the fight may be, she only has to last one minute. Whether or not she pushes Rega further is something entirely different. She makes her move, lunging at Rega hoping to sweep out a foot, or at the very least, topple the hammer.

[Bmod has been cancelled by Rega apparently, RPing out a spar match of sorts, no modded combat needed.]

Rega

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The captain of the Black Aces grinned as she charged up her chakra to do something firey in the eyes of her guest, anxious to see how she would progress to attack now that she’d dropped the chakra needles forming behind her. The third eye did well to reveal the tiny girl’s weaknesses and thoughts, and as she silently took her verbal abuse, she mused to herself about how much fun she was going to have skinning this little bunny and working its pelt into something far stronger than mere leather.

The kick was fast, not very well telegraphed, and an impressive opening… But by the time it had been used, all that was destroyed was a clone created of sand, and the hammer went to the ground with a deafening thud. The voice from before once again rung through the entire chamber, laughing at the junior kunoichi from every side as the weapon sprung to life and jabbed itself against her midsection like if wielded by an invisible specter. ”You do like to hear yourself talk, don’t you? That hammer is a gift from my older brother, prior to his passing… it compensates for the loss of my family, and serves as a distraction against those foolish enough to bring forth my wrath!”

Sure enough, her presence was not revealed by the rather aggressive trick, the hammer swinging high and low with a lack of style that might prove difficult for the inexperienced to comprehend. Finally, it was joined by not just one pair of hands, but two, springing forth from the shadows and veiled in darkness. It was then joined by another, and another, Rega’s laughing form standing tall and mocking her prey as numerous murky figures created of her own ichor began swarming over Amaya. ”And my family is ever-present in more ways still, all now a part of me that becomes one of the major recognized powers in the history of Kumogakure! Rega Gateru, Acting Sennin and leader of the Black Aces squad! And you shall be joining me, miss Izumi… in one way, or another…”

Just for reference, used the following jutsu for ten seconds. Sand Clone at 2.5 ap, Kinetic Infusion at 2 ap, Stunt Double at 1 ap, Transformation at 1 ap, and Corpse Soil at 2.5 ap, as well as a several basic attacks from numerous sources using all the other ap pools as well as one from myself

Kasamatsu Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”And my family is ever-present in more ways still, all now a part of me that becomes one of the major recognized powers in the history of Kumogakure! Rega Gateru, Acting Sennin and leader of the Black Aces squad! And you shall be joining me, miss Izumi… in one way, or another…” As Rega attacked and spoke from the shadows, Amaya's mind had been racing thinking back to seconds before, mentioning the hammer had been gifted down to her from her passed on brother. Amaya felt a stiffening form of regret, though not enough to keep her from fighting back. She quickly signed the handseal for Ruby Rain as she was slowly taking damage from the figures on top of her. As she broke free of the onslaught, she jumped back and quickly looked around, hoping to sense the chakra of Rega with one of her senses.

"I understand I played a little dirty trying to take out your hammer, but are you going to hide the entire time?" Amaya raised a hand to massage the injuries she sustained from the hammer and the figures. "I mean, you're an ANBU captain. I expected you to be strong, but I didn't realize I hit a chord when I insulted the hammer. Though I do have to ask. What exactly did you mean when you said I'll be joining you in one way or another?" Amaya signed the handseals for Obsidian Dragon, and as the dragon rose, she commanded the attack to the figure she'd seen laughing over her. "I know I'm exceptionally inexperienced, but I'd like to make sure I pass your little test. To learn from the best is to learn correctly in my eyes." Amaya signed a handseal, causing lightning to form around her arm. Because she had Rain Dance in effect, she felt it would do the most damage she could muster at the time. She ran toward Rega, looking for enough of an effect to cause Rega to drop back a bit at the very least. Swinging her arm in a wild fashion at Rega, she concentrated for a hit anywhere, though she did not know if it would hit or not.

[Jutsu used for reference - Ruby Rain at 2 AP, Obsidian Dragon at 3 AP, Obsidian Dragon attacking for all of it's available AP, Chidori at 2.5 AP, Sensor used as well. Damage sustained from figures and hammer]

Rega

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So the girl was playing a little at psychologically testing the captain… it made Rega want to burst out into laughter, even as her phantom machinations were temporarily dispatched. They of course reformed in short order, and the hammer continued its assault through it all. The captain seemed to try and counter the handseals of the young woman by sending shards of super-compressed sand at her, which quickly turned to mud in the moist chasm the impromptu water summoning had caused. Yet for all the effort, the dragon and attack plowed through the blows, revealing a sand clone once again. The effort of the sensor revealed the kunoichi at the last moment, hidden in her own creations by transformation as she raised a ten inch long needle up to the younger woman’s neck, before stopping abruptly and whistling. ”You should always sacrifice the durability of your dragon to make two, you know… It becomes more of a distraction and the added number of blows is much more useful, but that was an impressive display of water and crystal ninjutsu. Colour me surprised… somewhat. I do have your file, after all…”

Not withdrawing her needle for a moment, she simply tilted her head and the ichor mass returned to her side, writhing and awaiting further instructions as the hammer went to a spot by her desk and the mostly destroyed sand clone waved goodbye before disappearing as a muddy ooze into a nearby drain. ”Tell me, have you ever felt your body up without your skin attached? My body is made up of parts from each of my siblings and my parents, and some other elements I’m not even a hundred percent sure of myself… a man calling himself the nightmare doctor saved me at the cusp of death by firmly trapping me along the edge between. As a result, however, I hear them all, inspiring me and empowering me at all times. I even managed to create a dummy body far more potent than these ichor-summons that can host the spirit of my mother. You’ll be meeting her shortly… If you’re still wanting to join ANBU as one of mine, that is. You’ll have to surrender yourself to some interesting experiences, I must warn you.”

Her voice sang out at the end, as though she was already decided to have her way with the girl regardless of her answer. Even talking about her past, it wasn’t easy for her to let her mood go away from playful and giddy, and she did love to get a peek at other bare bodies… inside and out.
:: Marked for Training, Word Count :: 434

Kasamatsu Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I even managed to create a dummy body far more potent than these ichor-summons that can host the spirit of my mother. You’ll be meeting her shortly… If you’re still wanting to join ANBU as one of mine, that is. You’ll have to surrender yourself to some interesting experiences, I must warn you." Amaya listened intently, the needle still to her throat as Rega sounded as if she almost intended to sing the last few words. This is a situation she'd never expected herself to be in, nor did she believe her words would actually draw the Kunoichi out. It was a mystery to her, and she had to find out the answer. She took a chance, and pressed into the needle, a trickle of blood streamed down her neck. "Interesting you've gotten the ability to host spirits." She turned her head slightly. Enough to be able to look the Kunoichi in the eyes and smiled. "You think something like this is going to deter me from becoming ANBU? I hope you're not serious. If so, you're more thick headed than I'd thought." Amaya let out a short laugh before blatantly grabbing the needle and working to push it off her neck, wiping away the blood with her other hand.

"Come now, we've already had a go at each other, and apparently I've gotten enough of an effect on you to make you reveal yourself to me when you could have continued the beatdown. Do you really expect me to attack knowing you've had the upper hand this entire time?" Her hand started to bleed as she gripped the needle and she winced slightly as the cut stung a little bit. "That being said, I do recall something you'd said about surrendering to some interesting experiences?" Amaya sighed as the pain from the needle was slowly going away, or she'd been getting used to it. She wasn't quite sure. "Seriously though. Would you mind taking this damn thing away from my neck now? If I keep losing blood, I won't be around long enough for you to continue to enjoy calling me your little bunny."

Rega

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The kunoichi was a bit stunned as the woman let the needle prick into her neck willingly, drawing an undue amount of blood and then even going so far as to take the needle further into herself! Her boldness certainly was without a hint of patience or hesitance, and this was a trait she would have to get drilled on. Severely. The sedative seemed to already start to numb her body, as her grimacing only lasted a few moments before she showed calm and acceptance. "Well, I had naturally assumed you would accept without causing a fuss, but I yield that I have never had somebody willingly prick themselves AND then take more of it! So it goes, though, the nap will be like floating on a cloud~ I synthesized the chemicals myself! And you said it yourself... I'm the strongest, and thus the best, in the whole of Kumogakure. Soon, you'll be closer to that claim yourself."

For a flickering moment as Izumi's senses would start to dull, she could swear another Rega came out from behind her, and although her mouth didn't move, she could hear a voice. It was distant, remarkably distant, like she was reading a font in the aether in front of the woman that represented her speech and intent, which was remarkably calm and caring. "She reminds me a bit of you when you were young, you know. You never knew how to hold back at anything you did, and now you've..."

From there, the blackness was everything. The tentacles made quick work of the girl's clothes, and the inking of the tattoo under her skin was etched with expert care and the precision of Shinbatsu himself. By the time the chemical finished its run in her system, lingering a little longer than usual due to the extra dose, the future ANBU girl would find herself covered in what seemed to be a young man's shirt and pants like a blanket, but was otherwise quite naked and resting atop the masterful Kunoichi's reception desk. Her skin would itch slightly, but there was no sign of scaring or entry wounds, and as her eyes gathered light from the darkness, she'd notice the sign of Libra atop her right hand. "Well, that was a little disappointing. For such a tiny little girl, your muscular structure is very dense and boring. I'd expected something interesting, like a third and fourth arm or something... Oh well! You've started down the path to greatness, and I shall be your guide and your genie. You need only make a wish, and... something will happen!"

:: Lunar Seal offered to Amaya ::

Kasamatsu Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"She reminds me a bit of you when you were young, you know. You never knew how to hold back at anything you did, and now you've..." As the voice trailed off, Amaya felt a blackness wash over her. She remembers Rega had mentioned something about a sedative. She should have known better than to grab a weapon that someone from ANBU was using, but nonetheless, with what this Kunoichi was saying, she felt like she'd be safe enough. It was odd, but Rega just didn't feel threatening at that moment, as if she had something else in mind for her. It didn't feel like she'd been out for long, but when she rose, the first thing she'd noticed was that she had been naked. "Well, that was a little disappointing. For such a tiny little girl, your muscular structure is very dense and boring. I'd expected something interesting, like a third and fourth arm or something... Oh well! You've started down the path to greatness, and I shall be your guide and your genie. You need only make a wish, and... something will happen!" Amaya was quick to look toward the voice, quite clearly from Rega. "So, first question. Where the hell are my clothes, and why are these..." She looked down to study what was over her before continuing. "Are these boys clothes? Why are there boys clothes covering me? Wait.." She looked down at her free hand, noticing a seal. If she remembered correctly, this was the seal of Libra. Did Rega do this? She turned her hand toward Rega, showing the seal. "I'd imagine this is your doing, yes? And what exactly do you mean by wish?"

Amaya slowly got up, sliding on the clothes which fit surprisingly well. She didn't like them in the least, as they weren't her style, but she'd change and return them later. "If it's a wish you want from me, here it is." She closed her eyes and sighed as she thought for a moment. When she opened her eyes, there was clear determination in her, and in the sound of her voice, she showed she wanted what she was about to say and lay claim to. "I want to be feared. I want power....A simple wish, but one that cannot be rivaled. To be feared isn't necessarily to have power, but fear shows weakness. To be feared is to have a strength not many can understand, and to fear is something that some cannot properly overcome." She nodded her head before looking down at the seal, rubbing her hand. It had itched slightly, but that wasn't the first thing on her mind, nor was it the most important. "So, is that what you were hoping for, Rega?"

[Amaya accepts the seal]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back