Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mission A Delicate Dance [Req. Ryuu Otami, Hishimoto Chiaso, Mitsuha]

Kiriyomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
The Yakuza men didn't stand a chance against the shinobi of Konoha, and quickly realized their mistakes. Those that were able to ran back to their wagon, swiftly retreating back the way they had come and abandoning the men that were buried towards the front of the other wagon. With the quick actions of Mitsuha, Crush, and Otami the fire was quickly put out while Oribia and her handmaidens stood off to the side in a cluster, clutching each other in fear and crying softly as they held each other.

Keramu stares around in shock, not having expected the young members of their guard to be so proficient and level headed in a state of emergency. He went to each of the men buried in the ground, knocking them unconscious with a quick blow to the head, before rounding the wagon to the back to make sure that Oribia and Chiaso were safe. "Well, I must say, you all surprised me! I didn't expect to be attacked like that, but I barely had time to put my hand on my blade before you all leapt into action! Thank you for your service today, I don't care to think about what might have occurred had you not been here. You there, wolf girl. Do you think you can drag those men back up out of the ground and tie them up, so that we can bring them with us to Konoha so they can be jailed and questioned properly?"

After making sure that the men were properly bound and gagged, and ensuring that the wagon was still operational, Keramu made sure to get the group moving swiftly back down the road towards the village. Oribia was still trembling, keeping close to Chiaso, as she glared at her ex lover lying on the floor of the wagon several feet from her. "I can't believe that he would stoop so low... To think that he would actually side with the Yakuza, for me? I don't know what I would have done without all of you here to help me. Thank you, I am in your debt. I know it's not much, but please, come by my next performance. I will be sure to have seats reserved for you in the front if you would like to stop by. This is the least that I can do to thank you."

Without any further interruptions, the group made their way quickly to Konoha where the men were roughly deposited out the back of the wagon and taken into custody. Keramu and Oribia thanked the group again, the latter going around hugging each of the shinobi and thanking them again for their bravery. She even placed a gentle kiss to Chiaso's cheek, giving him a warm yet shy smile. The pair bowed to the group of shinobi before loading up again and heading off to the theater to check in and make preparations for Oribia's performance that night. Despite everything that she had been through, she refused to cancel her show. She drew upon the courage of her guards that saved her life on the road, refusing to let the encounter phase her.

[OOC: Congratulations on completing your mission! Sorry it took so long, but feel free to go claim your rewards now!]

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
With a sigh, Mitsuha was glad that the mission was over and done with. The rest of the time went without a hitch until finally, they were at Leaf Gates, once again. She went to watch the dance at the theatre, a little bit mesmerized by how Oribia was dancing. With everything done and out of the way, she can now go back home and burrow deep into her room.

(Topic left)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back