Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Doge Delivery [Messenger Dog]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A Doge would trot up to the gate borking about a tasty treat with a letter attached to her brunette fur, "Bork Bork Booork~", with that she would await the responder... and they'd better have had something delicious else she would not be a happy doge!
Letter said:
To Tsukasa-senpai,

Oi, It is Suyashi, I have made it to Kumogakure alone and in perfect health an spirits. I have met the Medical Sennin here, he goes by the name Tsuyoshi Junko as well as another Medic by the name of Kiri. I will be sitting down with the Raikage and other various Medical Practitioners fairly soon. I am also doing a fair bit of research to bring back to you in regards to the affects of the smell in emotions. Something I've learned from you is that you can read people pretty well, and I can also do so but in my own way... Training with Jerfu before I left did me well.

Anyways, I am safe. And I will send word of everything that transpires as well as detail it in my full mission report upon my return.

Your Student,
Minamoto Suyashi

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rumor of a furious beast escalates nearest to the Phoenix Gates, youngsters cling to Mikasa and trudge her along to the entrance. Adjusting her spectacles, the medical sennin prepares herself for the worst case scenario, a rogue behemoth from the Valley of the End escaping the confines of the trenches to wreak havoc among the populace. "Micasserole-sensei, I hear it ate Lord Umashpatato whole!" one shouts at the top of his lungs, "I heard Lady Yams gotten eaten too!" a young woman quakes from the rear, tightly clutching at Mikasa's attire. One final child chimes in as the distant 'bork booork bork' echoes about the gates, "ANBU Sennin Taquito is missing as well!"

Shaking her head, the kunoichi leaves the children, slipping through the petite crack to observe the creature with her own eyes. A tanned fur creature chases her tail in an endless pursuit. A letter is neatly attached and upon leaning forward does she whistle to catch the oddball canine's attention. In one swift movement, the letter is removed and opened to reveal Suyashi's late reply. The creature awaits her eagerly, she swears one of the dog optics is a bit lazy, the normal 'barking' cry a bit odd; potentially tuckered out from the adventure across the span of two countries. In fact, it would be a shock if the creature weren't feeling exhaustion.

Rummaging through her ivory coat, she turns the letter about, unfortunately not having her own parchment to bare down upon.

To Minamoto Suyashi-san,

I am relieved to hear that you did not aimlessly wander about in the mountainous region and I am chalking up the tardiness of your reply as forgetting to reply initially. One blessed with the gifts of the canine surely couldn't have gotten lost.

Give my regards to the Kumogakure medical branch and I will personally be attending to visit in the future. The connections you create in the village will be crucial to ensuring the our bonds between our village do not waver; be on your best behavior at all times. I look forward to the report you bring home to Konohagakure.

Stay warm.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Leaning forward the maiden places her palm upon the maw of the energetic odd canine, flowing her own chakra outwards to revitalize the loyal companion. "Until we meet again."

[OOC: Topic Entered and Left]​
<i>​
</i>

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Fortunately the canine creature hadn't vanished into the night on their previous encounter, surely awaiting for a morsel the entire time. Producing a a juicy treat the Medical Sennin dangles the delectable in front of the obsidian gaze of the canine, "I have another letter for you deliver, but please do make haste." Mikasa murmurs, leaning forward to attach an additional letter to the loyal companion. "My apologies on not ensuring your much needed reward, I promise to reward you with an even better treat if you deliver this to Suyashi-san with great haste. It is urgent." the maiden reiterates for the pooch.

Dear Suyashi-san,

Your immediate return to the village is required, do make haste. You are able to return to Kumogakure at a later date, but with a lack of reports on your end, I fear you may have to bring an additional medical personnel in the future.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Pivoting about, the medical head returns to the gate. To call for a return was usually unwarranted, however the length of time her pupil departed didn't rest well upon her conscious. With the up and coming generation of academy students, the honeydew blondes aid would be required.

[OOC: Topic re-entered and left]​
<i>​
</i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
With a whip of its paw the doge would snatch the letter placing it into a very weird looking fanny pack, but as she would speak up again, using the same paw to whip downwards while pushing back up on his hind legs the paw would form a weird tilted salute? "Yoth goth it! Relyth onmi! MiKatha! FOR STEAKTH!" and with that it would humanly run for a bit on its hind legs before looking around and slowly lowering to all fours before bursting back towards Kumogakure!

[Topic Left without a Steak!]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back