Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private A Dragons Ambition [Req Keniwa]

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
The sun settled over the tree's it rays barely touching the tops as it slowly ascended into the sky. Early morning mist clung eerily to the lake with silver sheets rolling in the slowly lighting ambience while dew rolled off the grass that gently swayed in the early morning breeze. Ayeka herself stood above the scene on the fingertips of nameless statue that stood nameless over the valley, her arms crossed over her chest as her gaze was fixated on the apparition standing across from her on the second statues stone fingertips. Ayeka did this mental exercise often when making choices as she would call on the experiences of the self appointed sage that shared her mind and create a make believe projection she could bounce her thoughts off of or call on to help her build her courage up but this time she spoke no words to Aria as the girl stood opposite her standing proudly with her arms behind her head in a relaxed pose while grinning in an excited manner. Aria hadn't changed much prior to her departure to the mysterious unknown her body clad in a samurai style armour that left the sides open exposing bare skin while her head continued to proudly display the oni head piece she loved while silver hair flowed down her back.

Not wishing to break the peace of her surroundings and feeling herself bolstered with Aria's confidence Ayeka turned to watch the sun rise over the lake as Aria ghost vanished back into her thoughts, The young dragon had come her today to make not only a declaration to herself but to her brother who would be arriving soon and it would determine her entire ninja career which had been mostly aimless since she had escaped the yakuza but not it was time to roar her ambition to the world and embrace Aria attitude as she too would make the heavens shake at her footsteps.

Meanwhile in the leaf village a giant black dragon circled over the buildings worrying the citizens as Seiryu booming voice echoed out around the village. "Step forth Kyojouran Keniwa of the leaf! I Seiryu the Dragon King seek you. My contractor is in need of your presence!" Seiryu had been sent back to the village by Ayeka to pick her brother up and request for him to come see her but the naïve girl hadn't realised that Seiryu prideful behaviour would cause him to view this as more of a demand and as such he expected the human to reveal himself to the dragon immediately and follow the beats commands. Fortunately the giant dragon was remaining peaceful and was simply oblivious to the worry he was causing the public as he searched for his contractors brother whom he had only met once before when Ayeka showed him off to her family.

Last edited:
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
What a hell of a week. A break was something that he could not get, between all the deaths, the interviews, the meetings the politics. It left very little time for Keniwa to enjoy what few years of his childhood he had left, though he promised he would take this responsibility on to the Hokage. And that was what he would do, yet there was nothing to say he was not allowed to get grumpy every once in a while. And he certainly was not in the mood for any more games, or silly attitudes at the current moment, any academy students who would choose today to act out of turn would sorely regret it. He did not even feel relaxed or content in his own office, and was clearly unable to focus on anything important. All he could really do to distract himself is do menial tasks that really amounted to nothing at the end of the day.

Despite all this, it seems like a black cloud would waste no time in looming over the village, it even shadowed his very office. It’s loud booming voice echoing out and calling for his presence and proclaiming themself as the king of all dragons? Whatever this declaration was he really did not want to mess around. Keniwa would exit his office through his own window, perching off the side as he witnessed its large stature and violent appearance. Activating his tremor sense he could clearly feel that the citizens were in a panicked state by their footsteps and vibrations on the ground below. “Was there really need to meet in the middle of the village? It was not the smartest move look at the civilians down below. Follow me.”

He would begin to dash across the air, using his chakra to seamlessly leap across the wind. Leading the dragon out of the village beyond the gates away from causing any harm and or distress to any of the people. Once they were in a large forest he would cross his arms standing on top of a tall tree to be eye level with the dragon. “Who is your contractor?”

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Seiryu came to a stop as he noticed a small human exit one of the tower dotting the village and appeared to be waiting for him. The dragon assuming this was his target drifted down being mindful that his beating wings wouldn't accidently destroy any of the surrounding buildings. "Hmmm my partner stated that I should request you from outside the village but why should I reduce my grand stature to cowering outside village walls. I shall fly as any dragon would! Proudly and without shame!" While Seiryu spoke pridefully and arrogantly he did see to genuinely fail to realise how terrifying his countenance was due to the fact that back in his clan he was considered one of the more handsome males and so with that in mind Seiryu believed that humans would view him with very much the same mindset.

Before anything could be said further the tiny human shot off from his perch and headed towards the surroundings forest with the great dragon following soon after, the shadow of it's passing coming the villagers as the beast glided over the woods where Keni found one large tree tall enough to converse with the beast. Seiryu halted it flight facing the human, giant wing beats keeping the dragon in place as he watched the smaller human below ask his question.

"My contractor is known as Ayeka of the Ryu. Of course only a human of her calibre would be worthy of one such as I!" Seiryu allowed a deep rumbling laugh to escape his gullet before continuing on. "Ayeka has demanded your presence at the valley of the end as she has come to a great decision. I will carry you there and fulfil my contractors desire by any means." Those knowing knowing Ayeka well knew she was not the demanding sort of person unlike her rude summons as the dragon weighted to hear what the human would do next. If Keni hopped aboard Seiryu he would be taken at tremendous speed to Ayeka.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It appears the dragon seemed to be passive in its mannerisms, not being prone to any sort of violence. It’s personality just was loud and boisterous, which likely could be easily confused for aggression. However being able to relax his guard a bit more the Kyoujouran would roll his shoulders as he let out a yawn. Although upon realising that this contract belonged to his own sister his interest sparked, he always was intrigued when it came to Ayeka. Despite the lack of time he has been able to spend with her due to so many recent events he always wished that she would be content with her new life in the village of Konoha. “I do agree that she is certainly impressive. You should have started with that it was my sister.” Cracking a very slight smile, as steam began to pour out of his back, his metallic gloves opening three of his chakra gates he would flow with orange energy.

“Valley of the end. Well let us not waste any time.” For Seiryu, Keniwa would practically vanish, it didn’t take much longer for the Kyoujouran to appear on the water which surrounded the valley of the end. A shockwave sending a wave of water around him as he arrived with breakneck speed. Looking up at the two statues he could see his dear sister standing atop the fingertips of one. Leaping upwards he would land gracefully in front of her opening his arms up for a hug. “Hello dear sister, I made my way as fast as I could. You have something important to say? Or should we wait for your contract to arrive.”

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Ayeka watched as an explosion of water and steam shot up from the lake as the serene waters where disturbed by the one person she had been hoping to speak with as her brother rocketed across the open space and appeared before her in a burst of concussive force. Sticking to the ground with her chakra and covering her arms with her face Ayeka was forced to weather the displaced air as her hood was pushed from her head but after a moment the onslaught subsided leaving Ayeka standing with her hair a mess and covered in dirt while her brother happily greeted her with his arms wide open as if expecting a hug.

Ayeka felt her brow twitch in anger as the part of her containing Aria demanded that she slug her brother, her fist clenching in feminine fury Ayeka let loose with an uppercut aiming for her brothers chin that if it connected would launch him into the air only a couple feet and allow him to land where he started due to Keni immense mass. Bringing a hand up to her face in frustration with his antics Ayeka sighed and finally spoke. "Why have you got to show off so much? Your a sennin now Oni-chan! and Seiryu won't be coming now either......If you show off that much he is gonna go home and have a tantrum about losing to a human...Ah Man I'm going to have to spend forever calming him down." Ayeka lamented uncaring that her normally shy self that she presented to her brother was gone due to Aria's own personality subsiding her normal traits. Running both hands through her hair to dislodge the dirt the dragon girl took a moment to collect herself as she internally lamented over her brother ruining the atmosphere she had tried to cultivate but really it was her own fault for trying to be cool when it just wasn't her thing. "Ugh that took the wind out of my sails...Ugh yes I wanted to talk to you about my place in the village and what I'm gonna do going forward. As a sage th.......Um ah" Ayeka quickly coughed at the slip of the tongue as one of Aria's bad habits almost slipped past her lips causing the girl to blush. "As a ninja of the leaf, I wanted to share my ambition with you before I take the first step forward not because I wanted help but because I need you to know as my family and the person who saved me from hell."

Ayeka waited for a moment for her brother to affirm he was willing to listen.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Keniwa would pretty much dodge his sister's attempt nonchalantly, with a simple motion of him swaying to the side at the uncalled for attack. "There is no need for violence Ayeka, and your contract I think could use the lesson, he seems quite childish despite his large stature... proclaiming he is a king and what not, if you would like I'm sure we could find a less unruly one. Even Nom does not throw tantrums over losing. Control him, sister." He was quite surprised by Ayeka's unruly attitude I suppose it had been a while since they had talked one on one when it wasn't having breakfast or dinner or just around the house every now and then, yet he had never heard her speak like this. Whilst he had been losing his patience as of recent, he would keep his cool in front of Ayeka.

"I apologise about your... uhm sails. Though I came here as quick as possible as you apparently demanded I should be here. According to that floating spikeball of yours. And you just said, sage... like Akio and Aria? Well if so, I did not realise your contract was that deep in terms of it's bind, I certainly would not have gotten that impression. If that's the case then. Well that's beside the point. I am always willing to hear about your ambitions dear sister, do go on when ready." Waiting calmly and respectfully he would meet Ayeka with devout eye contact, intrigued at what she would like to discuss.

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Ayeka turned her back on her brother as he spoke about better controlling her contracted partner. It was not that she had no control over him or even that he was wilful it was just the simple face that he was a dragon, a beast that was well known for it's pride and arrogance in fantasy writing so to Ayeka the great beast was very well behaved but his bad habits mostly came from his very few years that he had lived as far as his clan viewed time anyway. Deciding better to avoid speaking about her partner for the sake of avoiding an argument Ayeka turned her thoughts to the real reason she had invited her brother to this remote spot.

"A lot has changed since you brought me here. When I first came to this village all I wanted to do was just let the Onikawa burn everything to the ground because it was easier than trying to come to terms with that I had not been wanted." As Ayeka spoke she made sure not to look at her brother for fear that her courage would leave her if she saw something she didn't like. "I still haven't forgiven the clan what was done to me and I don't think I ever will but since I lost my abilities as a Kyoujouran, I have gained a new power and a strange guide who just wants to fight everything." Ayeka chuckled at the thought of Aria as natural chakra began to swirl around her body, the chakra causing the black in the dragon girls hair to fade until it was snow white before the markings of sage mode took their place over her features giving her the spiting image of Aria to the point she could be mistaken for a sibling. Spinning around to face her brother Ayeka placed a hand to her chest. "I am Ayeka have the leaf and the inheritor of the will of Aria the Sage that still seeks to conquer the heavens and here and now I will make this solemn vow. I will become strong, stronger than anyone can believe, I will protect everyone of the country so what has happened to me never happens ever again! I will become the Hokage of the Village of the Hidden in the leaves this is my vow as the Sage of Dragons.!" Ayeka's eyes burned with passion as she raised her fist into the air before her. "I don't expect special treatment or help. I just wanted to let you know that I will become the Hokage and will change everything. How we protect the people and how rotten some clans have gotten. I will fix it all." Ayeka waited her intense expression never faltering.

[MFT]
WC:459

Last edited:
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Keniwa listened to his sister's declaration as she spoke, she seemed confident and somewhat knowing. He couldn't help but sympathise with his dear sister as she shared her personal anecdote on her own experience with the village and what had happened before she arrived. And her hatred of the clan was very well understood, in fact he shared a lot of similar gripes with the clan himself. And as she spoke about her new power and her transformation being pretty much the same as his old friend Aria Keniwa would gently take each of her hands holding them closely as he looked the kunoichi up and down. "It's uncanny... so it's really true..?" Although without getting much of a moment to look at her stilly it seemed Ayeka was determined to share her ambition, and... Keniwa couldn't help but frown. History was near the path of repeat the change though was that he could actually do something this time.

Crossing his arms he would stand tall looking down upon his sister, somewhat asserting his authority but mostly a feeling of brotherly care before he'd begin to speak "Ayeka, I believe that is an amazing goal for you to set yourself, and I am sure you will grow strong. However there is something you need to understand in this world, that unfortunately Aria never did. And from what you said there... it worries me. I do not know for certain your beliefs but let me tell you this, you are drastically more powerless alone than you are with others. Without strong allies and subordinates by your side, you can not get anywhere good in life. That is true. If you wish to truly be Hokage you have a lot to work on more than just your own physical strength, start with making new bonds and strengthening the ones you have, without others you will never fly as high as you wish."

Taking one of his arms and playfully scruffing up her hair he would flash her a gentle smile towards his sister before continuing, "And do not forget, I am your brother, you speak of wishing for no help. But know I am always here for you, and in some ways I am already helping you. The Kyoujouran clan as of current is being revamped under my new regime, and hopefully one day people will not view it as the merciless cruel tightly knit clan that it once was. There will be a main branch meeting being held at the complex, and you will already see some of the work I have done. When it comes to politics you will not get any special treatment from me, that is true. But like I have said I will always be here for you." Whether she wanted to or not Keniwa would embrace his sister for a short hug.

"Unless you have anything to say Ayeka I must be going now, I am glad you told me though, and... I believe in you. I cannot wait to see the day you are wrapped in the red and white robes." Once Ayeka and him would finish their goodbyes, Keniwa jumped down and swiftly made his way back to the village.

[Topic Left]

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Ayeka watched her brother intently, her eyes raking over his face looking for any reaction as she waited for his response to her words but instead of speaking straight away or admonishing her like she expected he instead took her hands in his as he looked over her sage mode seemingly mumbling to himself over her new form. Ayeka looked down and away from her brother her face flushing in embarrassment at being compared to the girl living rent free in her brain who had made her better but at the same time had irreversibly mutated her body, leaving Ayeka conflicted on Aria and her role in her life.

Ayeka only looked up again when Keni spoke bout her goals and what she needed to do to achieve and how she needed to grown not just in strength but in bounds with others as well. He also spoke about changes he was doing himself and then said they while he wouldn't favour her, he would still be on her side as she chased her own dreams as a ninja. Ayeka nodded at his words as she looked down thoughtfully only to be surprised as her head was suddenly thrust into her brothers chest as he embraced her causing the girl to awkwardly return the hug as her blush deepened but she did genuinely enjoy the small moment she had with her family, feeling he was earnestly support her in her life something that she hadn't known before her captivity. Stepping back from the hug Ayeka made to respond when suddenly her vision wavered as she felt a disturbance in the natural chakra.

Slowly as Keni made to turn back to the village the girl rose a fist into the air and pressed it into Keni's chest just above his heart. A savage smile graced Ayeka's face as Aria now smiled back up at her lost rival. "Heh I won't let this sage make my mistakes." Ayeka's yellow air now burned with a red hue as Ayeka spoke in a tone overlaid with Aria's own voice before she stepped away from Keni. Almost immediately sage mode drained out of Ayeka as her body returned to normal leaving the girl standing there as if nothing had happened. "I und...understand Onii-chan........I'll make you proud." Ayeka turned back to the lake one more time before jumping down just like Keni as he left.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back