Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A dream deferred [Plot Development][Private]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

Where am I drifting...
...Why can't I feel...​
...What is my purpose​
...Who is Oyochi...​
When will I find myself again...

DeepDream_zpsf03ad333.jpg

Was he drowning? An eternal fall within the waters of his consciousness, bubbles of dreams and nightmares passing his descent into the unknown depths of his brain. His eyes barely opened to the light which seemed to only surround his form as if the moon shone over the surface of the night's oceans. This was different from his usual dreams, he could feel everything clearly yet at the same time easily found himself lost and without a compass. It was difficult to explain but for every bubble that drifted past his form, there was instant recognition of what portion of his mind it belonged to whether it be tied to his emotions, memories, or dreams and that is what scared him the most. Shifting his gaze upon the black pit below him, his bare feet would come in contact with something solid or at least capable of supporting his weight. This too however would surprise him as black ooze would rise around him in long strings as soon as the connection was made. It was left to mystery and the unknown what the substance represented, however as it invaded the tranquil water's Oyochi couldn't help but feel increased misery. This misery was a mixed bag of disappointment and self-pity, something that could have easily overcome his subconsciousness and make tears stream past the edges of both eyes....however this was not the case as his optical focus became distracted by something beneath the rising ooze. It was difficult to make out and as his hair still shifted with the invisible tides of his mind both palms would reach down and interrupt the upward flow of negativity creating a momentary pause. It was fractional but for a second he saw what lay beneath the darkness and it was none other than another likeliness of himself...

You're pathetic...
...You're weak minded...​
...You're selfish​
...You're indifferent...​
You're incapable...

The echoes of self doubt and black emotions verbally made their appearance, openly calling out Oyochi's shortcomings. His head seemed to turn to a different field of view every time the voice would materialize and once the final words were spoken he witnessed the dark substance that reacted as if oil in water suddenly freeze in place. No longer did it drift upwards but remained stationary in an inanimate setting, his gaze returning to where he saw his mirrored image only to see emptiness. His confusion was mounting and so to was his innate nature to solve obvious problems/mysteries. Rising to his feet, lost in a negative void of emotions that seemed to cling to the bottom and drift like a kelp forest, he finally gaze into his heart and mind's simple and true desire. "Show me the truth then....enlighten me on who I really am!"

...Wish Granted...​

The emotions which previously clung almost stubbornly to the darkness below suddenly and with haste reversed itself. Every onyx sphere of negativity would descend to the bottom of his mental depths and collect as if an ocean below an ocean, clearly cutting his mind into two portions. With his feet resting on the surface of the black mass, it's reaction was in a constant state of liquidation, moving and flowing with the currents even rippling underneath his feet. He took a step and in that instance the blackness would part and reveal a glowing path that sliced through the darkness creating a wall of void along either side of him. For that moment in time, he mimic'd the herald story of Moses's parting of the Red Sea and although his path seemed undefined by an ending, his eyesight focused upon a point in the distance. There clearly further away stood a vibrant red structure that filled in the space between both walls of void, an elaborately designed doorway that was bathed in bright crimson. Oyochi was drawn to it's appearance and took another step forwards and another. With each step he took the path behind him would fill in and as the darkness would eventually consume his path fully and his form would fade away...

His eyes would open in the real world incapable of remembering the night's dream let alone what it could have symbolized...

[WC: 705]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

TrappedEmotions_zpsc398a7c2.jpg

Wake up...​

His breathing had become slow and relaxed yet exhaled with enough strength to say that there was agitation brewing in the recesses of his mind. While both eyes remained tightly closed he could feel mixed feelings of cold and warmth from the flowing waters he was submerged in, his body curled and immovable as he rested suspended in a sea of self-pity. Long strands of hair floated upwards in the currents while large bubbles of pure emotion passed by his form in patternless transcendence. He heard small figments of his past, not memories but vocal reenactments of his emotional reactions to various situations, but the one which constantly seemed to be heard on a consistent basis was the feeling of self-pity and denial of worth.

....You truly are pathetic you know that....​

There was wonder within the crevice of his mind about just how much time could tick away on life's clock and he could still ignore the truth. Oyochi's fingertips tightened their grip around his folded legs, pulling his knees deeper into his chest cavity to a point where normally pain overwhelmed the nerves. Each fingertip gripped onto the fabric of his pants tightly as if they were clinging to life as a whole, which they very well were in a sense. How long could he ignore the truth about what he was doing or daresay how long could he simply ignore who he was? These two questions haunted his dreams and as he remained suspended in a container of misery filled solely with his own emotions Oyochi would slowly open his eyes. Being that this realm nay this world within his limitless mind was of his own creation, his body was capable of defying laws that nature in the real world would not allow. Time stopped as soon as his pupils became affixed with the sight of an elaborate doorway before him. No longer was he suspended within the tidal seas but was resting at the darkness of the seabed with every feeling of dread and negative feelings spawning spires of black ooze around him. This was a place he did not like and even more it was a place that he had volunteered to be emerged within. Why then, why was a doorway here of all places in the brine of sorrow and self-misery he wondered.

...To think we are one....​

[WC: 392]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

OyochiDreamSelf_zpse7cd4538.jpg

His eyes widened slightly upon fixating themselves upon the image of his own identity mirrored before him, as standing just in front of the door with it's body somewhat merged with the dark substance stood himself. Oyochi was indeed lost for words as he was sure that now his senses were not betraying him, that the being before him was the one whom was calling out to him this whole time yet there was still the unknown factor of who he was and why he was here. While they were both apart of Oyochi, his consciousness innately treated them each as separate pieces to the whole and therefore allotted each control over different aspects of his mind. While he was the darkness in the light his mirror image was the lightness in the dark. Uncurling from his cocoon of self-misery, his feet would touch the black substance that was pooled around them both, the reaction becoming immediate as the ooze instinctively was pushed back away from being touched by him. "Why am I--I mean why are we even here? I do not understand...."

"We are here simply because you refuse to acknowledge yourself for what you are and what you have been cursed with. I am everything you are not currently, whereas you are lost I am quite accustomed to this place and where you are second-guessing why it is you still breath...I know the reason for our gifts and do not take them so likely as simple tricks of the birthing lottery"

The specter before him whom spoke so confidently would glance momentarily towards the door, standing as if in singular awe of the detail in which shown. Truthfully the door was far from just a simple symbol of entering and exit, as upon it's shape resting symbolism of the Yukata Clan, one being the notorious image of their deity the Serpent King.

"It is general knowledge to the children of the Yukata that our Deity is one of curses and blessings, a being of both light and dark intentions whom protects over us as well as purposely injecting hardships into our everyday lives from birth. Did you think your birth was accidental? That the nature of your body was just shear luck? No, the fact is that unlike our sibling Souji who was born with the blessing of the darkness....we were to be born with another and share in both our deities curse and blessings. Why you have chosen to act as if you know nothing about how our deity operates or why you decided that we were simply burdens without favor from the Serpent King is unknown to even me, and I am you. Our curse Oyochi....is our blessing and it is time that you become emerged in the darkness that is this mind while I become submerged into the light above the denial."

It was only then that he was no longer repelling away the darkness that covered the area but seemingly attracting it. The black ooze quickly pooled around his body and while he struggled and tried to scream out the only thing emitted from his mouth were the bubbles of memories and emotions. As the darkness began to swallow him, his eyes were left to see himself walking into a now opened doorway which shown rays of light from within. It was strange how he was feeling as while he was both entities it still felt as if he was seperate and now he was left to drown in the positive nature of the darkness around him instead of grasping for air in the suffocating misfortune of the light above.

The truth was set free and the denial was now caged, Oyochi had ripped himself away from his own chains of limitations and would now wield his cursed body as a blessing from the Serpent King. Stepping within the door, his eyes glanced back as they met with the other personal's widened eyes. "Do not worry, we will become as we were fated to from the start.We are the cursed blessing of the Yukata...and the true light within darkness."It was then that the door would shut behind him....

[WC: 678]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back