Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Flickering Flame [Req Exit]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kaen had put his affiars in order, acquired some new experiences and even a nifty scarf from the lady in the office. He wouldn't forget his secret task he was to uphold, but first things first! Kaen approached the gate and saw that there was no line, no person in sight actually. He peered around the area in search of someone only to come up with nothing. "Should I just... let myself out or..." I suppose he would wait around a bit before just leaving, he had his passport, so it wasn't like he was running away or anything, just business to attend to.

[Requesting Exit]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was one of those few hours before Kyuji had to go to work and there was already someone waiting to be left out of the village. His guards had informed him that it was the redheaded individual that he had talked to but had their time cut short before due to reasons; this was a perfect opportunity to get a quick conversation in and keep their relationship going.

He would quickly turn the corners on his estate and find the location where Kaen was standing waiting for someone to let him out. A simple tap on the man's back would be next before the descendant of Byakko would place his arm in front of him with his palm out waiting for the passport as he addressed the lad: "Hello Kaen. I heard you wanted to leave the village...I am going to need your passport and ask where you are headed and how long you plan to be away for."

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A subtle tap on his shoulder would have normally sent Kaen reeling around ready for a fight, but Kyuji had a distinct aura about himself that made it easier for Kaen to recognize him, especially when he's the only one around. Had Kaen not been professionally trained in the ways of the Sunan Anbu, and miscellaneous other secret arts, Kyuji would have snuck up on him like the "Cat-Man" he is. Kaen turned to face the man, sure enough it was Kyuji. "Hello Kaen. I heard you wanted to leave the village...I am going to need your passport and ask where you are headed and how long you plan to be away for." How did... He just got here... People are spreading secrets behind his back... None the less, what he heard was correct. "You heard right Kyuji, nice to see you again by the way. I have this, hold on." Kaen dug into his bag and rummaged around inside the bag searching for the passport. I few moments later he would pull it out, only slightly bent. "I just got it earlier today, I'm heading to Lightning country. I doubt i'll be gone more than a month really. Though I've never been, so whether or not I get lost is another story ha ha." Kaen chuckled at his dumb joke, again another fine example of his inability for humor, or at least good humor. "I need to go pick up a gift for a friend and maybe strangle a bear or something, ya know... the usual stuff." This all probably sounded pretty strange, but who knows, maybe Kyuji has gone bear strangling before?

[OOC MFT]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The descendant of Byakko would take the passport from his fellow Sunan's hand and examine the contents of it. It definitely had all the few details on it in a case of emergency including his first name, his blood type, and his village affiliation. This passport appeared to check out like any old passport, but the material to make it was odd; Kyuji would just shrug since it wasn't in his job description to ask questions regarding the production of a passport as long as it was authentic which it was.

He would quickly hand it back to Kaen as he listened to the explanation that the man offered as to where he was going, the duration of his trip and what he was planning on doing while he was there. A warm smile would crack his face as he gave a slight chuckle and gentle patted the redhead on his shoulder. After his little fun moment passed, he would nod and simply say the following: "All details check out, Kaen. Have a safe trip to Lightning Country and I expect you to be back here within a month for your sister's sake. Don't keep her waiting and good luck with strangling the bears that are native to Cloud! Remember, they are more scared of you than you are of them."

He would then take a step back and give a slight bow allowing the man to leave. After Kaen left, he would head back into his home and continue to get ready for his day at the Hospital and working a late night with his fellow medics to find a cure for the zombie-like virus that was spreading in his clan. They had nothing quite yet but they would continue to work for the sake of their clan and the Aikayume Clan.

[OOC: Permission to leave village given. Topic left unless stopped. MFT: 303]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kaen would wave goodbye before turning to face the open road. It was going to be a long trip, one filled with new discoveries and mysterious lands. The only thing he has been told about Lightning Country is that it is cold and unforgiving. Guess this was as good a time as ever to really test his internal furnace that always kept him hot. He was always fine in the heat, but would the cold be super effective? Only time would tell. Kaen left the gate's safety and ventured forward into infinity!

[OOC topic left, Village left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back