Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Fruitless Colloquy [Open]

Hoshiko Gin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
s153457769.jpg

"You know, Whorshiko-chan, I always took you for one of those girls who go to those fancy establishments. Ya know, with the fruity drinks and tiny little umbrellas.." The young man began, his eyes squinting as he looked at the shot of Gin in front of him. "Your namesake, huh?" He threw it back, only to slam it back on the table with a smirk.

"Why are you here Kaito?" Gin grumbled, "One of the few days I get off, and you're here of all places. I thought I had gotten rid of you!"

"Nope, I'm like that little thorn you get in your foot. You think it's gone, and then you step on it and you realize it's not... the pain just keeps coming back." Before she could say anything, he gave her a questionable frown. "Which reminds me, why didn't you tell me earlier you were getting transferred to a different division?"

"You know we can't talk about that here of all places." She had never liked bringing work outside the Sileo or any missions, well except maybe on a couple occasions. This guy had always been a pain in the ass, and he knew more then most about her situation. Worst part was, it hadn't been from her. It seems word had gotten out one way or another with her male counterparts. No matter how she changed, or what she did, that part of her never seemed to leave; because they wouldn't let it.

"I know, but it was worth the shot." Kaito chuckled and gave her a couple slaps on the shoulder. "Though, I've heard it's a pretty favorable outcome for Tagiushi. Are they hot?"

"Are who hot?" The young ANBU shot him a glare, but it didn't faze him.

"You KNOW." His eyes shone mischieviously, "I didn't think it mattered what gender they were to you. You MUST have an opinion."

Her face flushed bright red at this, "Where are you getting shit like this?"

"I hear things here and there.." Looking at her frail form, he frowned sadly. She used to be different; spunky and extremely attractive. Now she was just a bitch who needed some meat on her bones. It was a shame really, he had always had a thing for her. But she had always been a taken women; even now, he could sense things wouldn't last long with those two fighting. Then again, it was always possible he was wrong. She had taken matters into her own hands five years ago, and by all rights, he couldn't necessarily blame her. "You know, you used to be so attractive. Now look at you! Don't you think it's about time you get over that guy? I'll take good care of you." He made a couple of crude, unmentionable gestures as he continued. "Besides, I hear he's been banging chicks left and right."

"You're sick, you know that?" Her heart dropped at the very thought. "Leave. Now. And I won't do something both of us will wish I hadn't."

"Sure. But don't forget, the offers still on the table!" Having felt like he had gotten a good enough rise out of her, he got up and walked towards the door.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The door slammed behind the boy, and his father’s voice carried through the solid wood as if the barrier did not exist. Once again, the man was disapproving of how Shisou was conducting his current life business. Shisou did not care one bit about those words or that man; he had an entire life to live still, and he was going to see it through to the end, whenever that may be. So Shisou decided, once again, to extract himself from the situation. A drunk Shinji was never a pretty picture to stare at, and it was not a train wreck that one should ever deal with. Donning his light traveling cloak, Shisou exited the home quickly and set off to the nearest place, his father’s favorite place, the local bar.

It was a short trip to the pub, considering it was only steps away from his house, and Shisou was no stranger to the place; on many occasions he had gone there to pick up liquor for Shinji. The store owner had a pitiable relationship with Shisou; he felt bad for him, but he did nothing to help him. Shisou respected that, there was nothing for the man to really do.

On his way inside of the bar, Shisou ran into a man, the kind of shoulder to shoulder bump that was uncomfortable and embarrassing to both parties. Shisou shrugged off the hit, and the other man seemed too drunk to really care. Shisou just kept walking. He took his normal seat at the bar, which was conveniently adjacent to a woman.

Shisou waved the bartender off, on account he did not really want to eat or drink anything, maybe a glass of water for later. Shisou just needed to blow a couple of hours before returning home; Shinji would be sleeping by then. Shisou turned to the woman next to him, out of pure whim, and looked at her for a moment.

“Hello, my name is Shisou. How are you doing?” Just a simple statement, really.

Hoshiko Gin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Oh, make no mistake, Kaito was not drunk whatsoever. This obnoxious and boisterous behavior was that of any other tool, and the couple shots of Gin were only an accessory to that. He leered at the boy as he walked by, unaware of the attention had brought upon himself. "Come at me bro~" He barked from across the room, walking back to sit on the opposite side of the young ANBU woman.

"You had to do it, didn't you?" She said not looking away from the drink in front of her as the loud clicks of Kaito's boots got ever closer. It was unclear what had transpired, but whatever it was annoyed her profusely. "Hoshiko Gin, and to be honest--" Said Gin with a sigh, "Not that great."

"Naw kid, she's cool. Don't mind her." Kaito interjected with a wry grin, "She's an acquired taste-- Speaking of which, Hey bartender! Three shots of Gin on me!" Taking a second look at Shisou, he frowned. "Hey kid, you're old enough right?" Not that he cared, that was one more shot for him if not.

As the bartender passed the three shot glasses around, Gin just as quickly threw it in Kaito's lap. "There, one shot on you--" She growled, reaching for Kaito's. "Let me help you with the other two."

"Ah, ah, ah Miss Whorshiko-chan.. He slapped her hand away with a smirk. "That's no way to thank me."

He was walking a thin line, but she knew better then to encourage him anymore. Instead, she swiveled in her chair to look at Shisou. "You'll have to excuse him. Anyways, it's nice to meet you Shisou. How are you doing?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shisou said:
Wrath

Shisou had many separate things that would set him off. After a life of being beaten, cut, and abused in every manner, Shisou hated to see a bully, in any capacity, terrorize anyone. So Shisou was more than mildly disappointed when the man he bumped shoulders with turned right back around and sat on the opposite side of Gin. Shisou gave the man a withering look, but Shisou knew that he did not cut a terrifying figure; besides that, the man, Kaito as Gin referred to him, was not really even paying attention to Shisou. His mannerisms made him seem drunk, but Shisou could see it now, Kaito was just an asshole.

He ordered Gin for the three of them, all of which was done in a manner that Shisou disapproved of greatly. Fists clenched, Shisou eyed his drink. It wasn’t his first stint with alcohol, drinking it or seeing it. Shisou did want to drink it, but he had better things to do than incapacitate himself fully or partially. So Shisou just eyed it, and listened to the banter of the other two.

Then Kaito called Gin a horrible name, Whorshiko, an obvious pun on her name; Shisou did not appreciate those words. Then quickly after Gin poured her shot into Kaito’s lap. Shisou took some inward glee about that, but he did not want to openly mock the other man; he seemed strong, or at least like a capable warrior. If the other man truly was a shinobi, he was not an exemplary one. Then Gin turned to him, how was Shisou doing?

How am I doing? I am thinking there is a chauvinistic pig in front of me who openly disrespects women. I am wanting to throw my own… What the hell, my face isn’t pretty anyway! “How am I doing, Gin? I’m feeling a little dry, I was thinking of maybe trying to wet something up.” At that moment, Shisou seized his drink, stood up, and threw the contents right into Kaito’s face. Nobody said that Shisou had to do things the pretty way.

Hoshiko Gin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Don't do it kid." She murmured loud enough for only Shisou to hear, "You'd be better off just letting me handle this.." As many boys his age, he seemed all to ready to jump to action. Then again, look at the example Kaito was giving him. 'Why am I always surrounded by idiots..?'

Kaito ducked down behind Gin just in time to avoid the splash of alcohol in his face, however when he straightened in his seat, he shot a malevolent sneer to their guest. The shot glass in his hand shattered in his palm as his hand balled in a fist and he lunged behind the second ANBU to catch Shisou by the throat. "Was I talking to you kid?" His fist was covered fully in his own blood at this point, poised to take a shot at the student, "Little Son o' a bitch, I'll teach you a lesson..."

There was a click and a flash north of them and the Reckless ANBU blinked. A Polaroid photo rolled out of the camera, and Gin took it between her fingers, waving it in the air to dry. "Thanks Ito-Sama," She tossed the camera back to the bartender and pushed herself between the two. "Look, I may have left, but that doesn't mean I lost any of the connections I had. And wouldn't it be a wonderful addition to your accumulating record?" There was a light plunk as Shisou's feet hit the ground again. Gin smirked, and gave Kaito a few 'friendly' pats on the chest. "There's a boy! I knew you'd see things my way. Now if you want this to stay between us... I suggest you leave now."

He was reluctant, but Kaito backed away, glaring at Shisou. "Kid, I'd be careful with her." And with that, he left out the door while the ANBU Mempo turned to check on the boy.

Her face was that of sheer annoyance as she looked at him, but she chuckled despite herself. He was a brazen student, she'd give him that. "You okay Shisou?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Boy Who Lived said:
Shisou was a thirteen year old male, he never listened to the wise words of anyone older than him -even though he is truly responsible. So he went ahead and threw the gin at Kaito anyway, what did he have to lose anyway -besides his life, which Shisou actually kind of liked. However, Shisou's plan backfired when Kaito decided he wanted to duck behind Gin in the blink of an eye. Shisou did not believe the speed of the man; he seemed so impaired! Clearly the man wasn't as drunk as Shisou still wanted to believe, and he had vengeance in his eyes; the lunge was something Shisou had never calculated before. The man was lightning fast, and his non-bloodied hand -Shisou hadn't even acknowledged the fact that Kaito had bloody hands, he needed to be more attentive- grabbed Shisou by the throat and lifted him up.

Albeit, not that high, for Shisou was still a man in stature -or at least he wanted to believe that. For those few moments, Shisou was truly.... not terrified. He had been held at knife point by someone who truly wanted him dead before, his father. This guy, Kaito, he was small fry compared to what his father had wrought over his lifetime. The only problem was, Shisou was thoroughly unprepared for this fight, and his arms almost felt glued to his sides from the awkward way he was picked up. If he had not had this somewhat invisible barrier holding his arms down, Shisou would have drawn the two elongated kunai from the hidden pouch on his pants and gutted his attacker. It would have been his first kill, but Shisou did not think he would hesitate -he would if he knew just how bad guts smelled.

Shortly after these few frozen moments transpired, Gin held up a bit of blackmail to Kaito, which made him all the more reluctant to beat Shisou down. Not a terrible position to be in really, but Kaito dropped Shisou back to the earth and quickly fled the scene; Shisou felt almost compelled to throw one of his kunai and bury deep within Kaito's back, but the invisible wall held him back once more. Shisou shook his head quietly as Kaito left, giving him warning about hanging with Gin.

Like I would ever listen to a drunk fool intently. Shisou thought quickly as he turned to Gin once more. How was he doing? "I am not beaten anymore than I was previously, and my air supply still appears intact, so overall I am still doing pretty much the same. He is lucky there was something holding me back from gutting him, or else I would have done so without hesitation. At least is over, good move with the camera, nothing like good blackmail." Shisou gave a short bark of laughter at his own retort, for he was like any lousy comedian, he laughed first. "Are you okay Gin? He was your friend."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Before he had even given the woman a moment to answer, Shisou had already wrapped his cloak around him and stepped towards the door. He looked back at the woman whom he had obviously just disrespected, and the boy did the only thing he could think of. Shisou gave a deep bow, the cowl of his cloak slipping over his gold locks on the way down. On the way up, Shisou stared directly at the woman, "I am very sorry for this Gin. I promise that we will finish this conversation soon! I will not forget your face Hoshiko Gin, and I hope that you will not forget mine; duty heralds my immediate concern, however. I bid you farewell."

With those words being spoken, Shisou turned on his heel and exited through the same door he had entered only a few moments before. Into the night he walked, and Shisou knew things were slowly beginning to change.

{Topic Left}

Hoshiko Gin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: A Fruitless Colloquy

"Go-- Oh?" To her surprise he was leaving. What duty could a litte punk like this kid possibly have? He didn't even have his forehead protector yet. Either he was an important little shit (who was, in fact, larger then Gin herself), or he had some homelife issues to take care of. Which by how he reacted and upheld himself seemed likely. "See ya kid." Gin scoffed in annoyance, sitting down at her seat to continue grumbling once he was out of ear reach. "I probably won't even remember your name, let alone your face.." Her eyes shut, rubbing her temples with her two index fingers. "Ito-Sama, if you would, another shot of Sake." She had to get rid of this migraine somehow..

[Topic Left]

[FIN]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back