Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open A Haunting Meeting

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
1610485900666.png
Slow day at the office, nothing really to do necessarily expect to actually look busy filing paperwork. Honestly she never got why they gave high ranking shinobi so much paperwork anyway, shouldn't they really have assistants helping her with this? Regardless she wasn't complaining, Midori just simply took this time to use one of those therapeutic coloring pages to help reduce stress and anxiety. On this page was a great bat with a rather elegant design on the creature making it look more like a work of art with all the shapes and many patterns on the creature. Midori proceeded to fill the creature of the night in with vibrant colors as she began singing to herself, some lullaby her parents used to sing to her which was both funny and relaxing at the same time. The song went something like;

"♪ In zuch a buzy day time can get avay, und life could bass you by. Nein time to eat or get off your feet, you may feel like vu may cry. Und it feels zo long zince I schtarded zis zong, I'm going crasy und I don't know vhy.

It's pecauze I'm hangery zo hangery.
I neeted to eat or scream or hit.
I zink I might throw ein fit.

It's 3PM I've had lunch. Und I had enough of it

I'm koing to loze, vu're koing to loze, ve're koing to loze–

Oooooooooourrr Schiiiiiiiiiiiiit ♪"

Then when the song was over, the jiangshi stopped coloring then reached down to the side of her desk to pick up a large gord filled to the brim with chocolate syrup feeling very happy now. "♪Und zen I had chocolate, delicious chocolate. Und zen efferyzing's fine! she finished her song then proceeded to pull off the quark to the chocolate syrup and proceed to take huge gulps from the gord feeling it starting to get a bit lighter as she drank from it. Once she had her fill, she set the gord back down to its proper place, licking her lips clean and starting to actually look at the paperwork for a patient that she was monitoring. Yawning to herself as she looked through the patient's diagnosis.

Yuki Minikui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Minikui was happy to have met Miss Fudotta. The thought of being mentored by her excited her and she found herself exploring the medical branches section of the village. Curious about the vampire she made her way towards the Sennin's office and headed towards the door that was a bit cracked open. As she was about to open it and announce herself she heard singing from the office and decided to listen to the Sennin sing. It was an interesting song one she had never heard.

Once the song was over she could hear huge gulping sounds coming from within and waited outside patiently until it died down where a small yawn was heard escaping the sennin. She wondered if she sennin had a normal sleep schedule or if she was more of a night owl. After all she was a vampire and hadn't exactly expressed any way or the other in the conversations they have had. Brushing the thought aside she knocked on the door to announce her presence and awaited for a response. "Hello Miss Fudotta. It's Minikui mind if I come in?"

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
1610485900666.png
While Midori was reading through the document, she heard something rapping at her office door along with the familiar voice of Minikui. "Vu may enter my schtudy freely as vu vish young one. I haffe been expecting your combany." the jiangshi replied sweetly, placing the paper down so she could tend to her guest. Midori's study consisted of dark wooden floors, the walls painted citrine yellow, and some potted purple orchids by the windows that had the curtains drawn so the sunlight wasn't much of an issue but the room itself seemed darker due to the colors of the curtains being dark. The wall behind the large desk was covered in bookshelves and books previous sennin's have collected during their careers. In front of the desk are two large leather couches and an ornate mahogany coffee table, all standing upon a green carpet, in the event that she’d need to call a meeting. To the left of Midori's desk are five filing cabinets, all with five drawers, as well as a cabinet with medical supplies.

"Velcome, dear Mini. Pleaze get comfordaple und tell me how are you feeling today. I am in zee mood for hearing zome goodnews zat isn't mein ovn." she gestured to the seats, allowing Minikui to take her pick of whether she wanted to sit in one of the comfy couches or the empty seat that sat across the vampires desk. Once Minikui was comfortable, Midori looked around at her office feeling like maybe she should've done a little more fixing up to the place before inviting someone here. Like the walls would look so much better with large paintings of long dead Medical sennin's, also a marble head statue of herself would make the place look more better, and crimson red walls instead of yellow. But of course, was her work so how the office looked didn't really matter. Besides she hasn't even redecorated her own ruin yet.

Now paying attention to her guest, she decided to offer up a little hospitality to the young girl. "Do vu need anyzing? Zomezing to eat or drink? I have zome more chocolate zyrup around here." she is offered the young child, looking around her to see if she could find where on earth she placed that huge jug of syrup. Once she found it, she lifted it up off the floor then set it on her desk. The sweet smell of it hitting her nostrils making her want to drink from it again.

Yuki Minikui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Smiling she walked in and looked around the room. The room was rather nice however there was quite a few things that could be changed about it to make it more obvious who the current and past medical sennin were. Besides that there were rather beautiful purple orchids which she approached and stared at smiling as her hands reached out towards them before she stopped herself and looked back towards Miss Fudotta.

Listening to her speak she looked around at the two couches and then the chair before deciding that it would be more professional of her to sit at the chair. Taking a quick seat she smiled once more and looked intently at the Jinagshi. "Thank you very much for having me. I suppose it shouldn't be a surprise for you to be expecting me since I did show a rather great interest in you and your abilities. As well as having mentioned needing a proper mentor. I understand that well you're the current Medical Sennin. Pardon my thoughts but, shouldn't there be something that shows past and current Medical Sennin in your office, Miss Fudotta? It's just something that crossed my mind. Thank you for your offer to eat and drink but I think I will be fine I try to keep a balanced diet and exercise to keep up with the others who are more adept in taijutsu while I am more adpet in ninjutsu."

Once she finished her thoughts she placed her hands calmly in her lap and held her hands together in a way that wasn't to block communication so much as to show respect to those she was talking to. She rather enjoyed learning about others and would have many more questions for the Medical Sennin but didn't want to bombard her with all of them right when she entered the woman's office.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
1610485900666.png
Indeed she had been expecting Minikui, mostly due to the child's curiosity about the whole process of becoming a vampire. She did get a fair bit of information from the ones that turned her but the jiangshi just hopped that this girl wouldn't be curious about… becoming an undead. She isn't as experienced in turning people, one mistake and the poor child could turn into more of a draugr jiangshi instead of an intelligent feratu jiangshi like she was. Thankfully the child seemingly wanted to know more about her skills as a medical kunoichi, also why isn't there anything showing the past and current sennin in her office. Midori chuckled before answering the child. "Ahhh yes. I zought about buying bortraits to hang on zee valls to show zee Metical history. But. Eh. I zink my office looks alright, bezides I could be moving out of zis blace to become nobility one day!" the vampire raised her arms, imagining herself as the new Raikage in an office that is probably bigger than this one had been. "plus you can alvays find out vho's in office by looking at zee Kumogakure history dovn at zee library. Zey are slow in chotting dovn our hisdory, HOVEFFER! Zere vill most likely be a record of my promozion to zee zennin zomevere, neffer groving old but ageing through time." She paused, looking as though she was deep in thought for a split second.

Then when Minikui's said something about having to keep a balanced diet to keep up with her peers, that made her erupted with laughter. "Zilly girl. I'm liffing proof zat you don't need to be fit to be a broper kunoichi. Bleh-Bleh-Bleh." she chuckled again. While of course Midori had the akimichi's blood flowing through her veins, she knew that being big isn't in the cards for most people. The life of a shinobi is filled with an endless amount of work however every once in a while a warrior must rest and just enjoy whatever they want. Nonetheless, Midori decided to pour herself a glass of chocolate syrup before taking it in her hands. Sitting back in her seat. "Hoveffer, zat vork vill be beneficial to you in zee long run. As a young kunoichi, getting schtronger is ezzential if you vant to be sitting vere I am one day. In vich I'm quite zure you can my little sheep." she assured the young child before taking a swig off of her glass of syrup before she just remembered what she was here for which was to mentor her.

"Mm!— Hang on... chust one moment." with all the casual banter she nearly forgot. Putting down the glass she stood up to her full height then walked over to her bookshelf to retrieve a book that had data on bloodlines, turning to a page near the end which was the Yuki bloodline. "Zince you are advanced und beyond zat of a mere academy schtutent. Ve need to sdart coming up vith zort of vinning fighting style you can adobt. As I look through zee bloodline techniques, vheneffer you get schtrong enough you got tvo paths to learn from." Midori explained as she read through the paths the child could take. One path; zee path of Fuyuschio, concentrates more on zee offensive zide of battle. Your attacks unter Fuyuschio vill be effen more likely to activate zeir effects, cauze bleeding, allow you to recast ein ice jutsu you've already uzed before in vich one zat vould be uzeful vould be Koorikan und trap people in barriers. It's a zimple battle tactic zat could end zee battle quick und effectively." she paused then waited for the child's reaction to this path of the Yuki bloodline before she continued on the other one, wanting to make sure that if a full offensive battle style would be easy for her then they'll get to work on this stat.

Yuki Minikui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Minikui simply listened and sat politely on the chair listening about the history and the library where she mostly spent a lot of her time studying things. She would most likely be considered a bookworm by others that didn't frequent the library as often as she did. In her own way, she was kind of antisocial. Not in the way that she avoided people but in the way that she would simply lose track of time studying or on the various projects or training regimes that she had designed for herself.

The sudden burst of laughter caught her off-guard and made her chuckle a bit in return at the comment made. The sheep comment caused another chuckle from the small girl. However, she did agree that it was going to be helpful and essential for her to be sitting in her position one day. This made Minikui smile quite a bit as she didn't exactly have high hopes for advancing very fast so much as she just wanted to become stronger and study as much as she could.

The chocolate syrup did look rather enticing to her and she almost asked for some herself but continued to stand by her words about keeping a balanced diet and training hard. Hearing about the different paths or branches if you will of her bloodline intrigued her. She hadn't exactly been aware of that herself however, she hadn't exactly studied her own bloodline very often if at all. She was more interested in the more offensive style however as she wasn't one to simply attack blindly but she liked the balance of offense and defense with a slight preference towards offense so this path was rather intriguing to the small kunoichi. "What is the other path, before I would make a decision like this I usually like to make sure I have all the information available and do research. That way I can be certain that I am picking the proper path for me. I generally as a fighting style prefer a mix and balance of defense and offense. However, I do have a slight preference towards offense as I am a firm believer that if you plan your attacks accordingly you can disrupt your opponent and make quick work of their defenses if you can think tactically and be a step ahead at every point." With that being said she loosened her stance and let her hands fall onto her legs resting there as she smiled brightly up at the Sennin still having a lot of questions about the turning process and becoming a Jiangshi. She did recognize that this would not be the proper time to ask more about them especially with the help that the Sennin was offering her.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
1610485900666.png
A wise choice to ask about the other path as well, with a courtly nod she decided to give the pupil a bit more information on the other path so she will be capable of making the right choice. “Thee ozer path I speak of is knovn as thee Hiyakakami path. Zis is a study relies zat mostly on uzing zee ice mirrors for your zurvival. On zis path, vu vill be able to uze zee ice mirrors more effectively. Making effective refleczions to confuze your opponent, traping zee enemy inzide of zee ice mirror zen making zem appear in your likeness, und alzo being able to uze more of zeze mirrors of ice zo if zey attack zem zey'll take a bit of damage. It's more strategic zan zee ozer path but great ven vu are trying to zurvive ven vu uze zis right." explaining both paths to her, the jiangshi began to think of what path would be more beneficial to the child while also trying to come up with a few forbidden arts to push the child over the top.

"Zere are ozer vays to busch yourzelf beyond your cabability… a Temboral Schtriter vould be beneficial for a Hiyakakami to giffe vu time to zummon your mirrors und zee Jinchuuriki vorks vell vith Fuyuschio of courze." she explained, letting the child know the choices available to her should Mini choose to go down the path of gaining a forbidden jutsu. Midori could've told the child how to be a member of the undead as well but naturally she avoided the subject altogether since the jiangshi didn't want to seem like she was using her office to create night children. It'll be bad press given her high status as Medical Sennin but if Mini asked about the changing process she would be more than happy to tell her about the ways she found to become a feratu when the time came.

1610818019759.png

From a huge hole in the ceiling crawled out a huge white spider about the size of a large dog who would then use one of its legs to wave at the two of them from the top of the bookshelf in the top right where the spider made its nest. "Hey Midori?! Whatcha doing?" the white spider said from above, Midori deciding to introduce her spider familiar to her. "Ahh yes, almost forkotden to introduce vu to my companion. Zis iz my kood arachnid friend… Countess Bathory." she gestured her hand to the white spider who would then wave, trying it's best to seem cute since most people who see a big ass spider crawling through the wall do have a habit of getting the wrong impression of her.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back