Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Knight on the Town [Beloved/Private]

Mitsunari Akagi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The sun had begun setting, its low hanging brilliance casted shadows for as far as the eye could see. Truth be told this was Akagi's favorite time of the day, for no specific reason other than he was captivated by its spectacle. The mixing of colors was always a delightful sight with the backdrop of a partly cloudy sky. However, this day was strange, there was a peculiar scent in the air.

The day had begun like any other, Akagi had woken up and took care of all the essentials like eating and hygiene before carrying out his daily routine of visiting the shadier parts of Kurosawa, seeking information on Miu's whereabouts. After his uneventful venture he had returned to his room, preparing to head out one last time for the evening. Tossing his coat with the fur lining on over his shoulders, he flipped through all his yen keeping tabs on his funds making sure his wallet wasn't swindled from him earlier. With this, he left his wallet in his room just to be safe, only taking with him a necessary amount before departing the building to head into town for a bite to eat.

Akagi was sporting his aforementioned coat, over top a black tee, his signature black baggy pants and close-toed shoes as he walked down one of the major gangways for commercial traffic. His attitude per-norm would be pretty comfortable, however due to recent events he had been acting quite reserved and distant, this could be noted by how Akagi had walked the entire way there with his eyes locked to his own feet, and slouching with his hands in his coat pockets. Looking up frequently from his feet to search for places to eat. He wanted to remain modest in where he ate, so he definitely preferred food stands over full-blown restaurants and in this case, it was no exception. Quickly maneuvering through the swell of people in the street as their chatter echoed throughout the city, Akagi caught a strange aroma that was immediately enticing. Stemming from the middle of the street and away from the crowd, Akagi followed his nose down the side walk behind many vendor setups that reeked of different food variety ranging from seafood to grilled beef. With every step the scent had become stronger and stronger till Akagi was behind a small stand where a shorter woman with long black hair was serving kebabs. Making his way to the front of the stand and looking at the face of the women to interact with her seeing as she had no line leading up to her stand. Akagi felt an overwhelming sense of attraction for a rather plain looking woman, despite her probably aging around her thirties, Akagi couldn't help himself but to stutter in the presence of someone so hypnotizing.

"I-I would like, two, uh two kebabs!" His awkward nature was warming to the woman who looked slightly dazed and confused before responding, "No problem sweetie. That will be 1000 yen." After speaking he quickly lost all previous feelings as she had demoralized the boy by calling him that infernal name, "sweetie". His disposition with being compared to kids was rather aggravating and the woman could probably see it on his face while he payed in full for the kebabs.

Pulling two mouthwatering chopsticks from her stands inventory she revealed the delicacy known as a kebab. Its succulent meat was intricately designed and weaved onto the stick. Matching its flavor were peppers and onions to mix and blend into a wonderful meal. Taking both chopsticks, he soon realized the pungent aroma wasn't coming from the kebab's but somewhere else. Now with his food in hand he set out, he was driven to find the smell, no matter what!

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The bright, orange blob in the sky had slowly descended from its peak and the lights that would illuminate the busy streets would begin to light up around me as I continued my adventure in this interesting country known as Tea. It had been quite some time since I originally headed out of Wind Country with Aikayume Hinoka and some of the Byakko Clan's guards to journey to this part of the world to participate in the World Martial Arts Tournament that was rapidly approaching. Truthfully, I felt like I was prepared to compete in this challenge and showcase my talents to the world especially my family and friends who were slightly uneasy about this considering the accident that transpired that somehow made me a female and the fact that some felt I was ill-prepared to fight even though I managed to advance against the D.O.O.R. that the Journeymen made to try to kill all the combatants more or less.

Nevertheless, I was browsing the various vendors that were trying to sell their goods and services to the tourists that were so adamant about being here. Of course, some of them would approach me from time to time to have my autograph or my comments on my upcoming fight against apparently someone from the Hidden Stone Village which I happily stopped and allowed them to do so. It was odd though that Aikayume Azusa's cousin and the Byakko guards had allowed me to be alone out in this country especially with the rumors that there was some trouble stirring and people were acting rather strangely with one another especially strangers that they never met. If I recalled correctly from the announcement that had been sent out, we were supposed to stay indoors and avoid going outside which was absolutely absurd since I needed to be outside to train in the mornings, shop in the afternoons, and do miscellaneous activities while I was in Tea Country. In other words being inside was not an option for me and I wasn't going to allow some announcement to stop me especially since I dealt with more sinister things back in Sand Country like Barynx, Miroku Akkuma, and the cases of the Red Death.

As I continued to explore, I would notice a familiar individual within the crowd holding something that looked absolutely tasty in his hands and looked like he was on a mission of sorts. That look on his face was the same one that he gave when we first met in the Academy and then again when he was taking his Genin Exam with me where he "accidentally" fell into my breasts as I had been mediating. Yes, this individual was Mitsunari Akagi who had been knighted by me and give some of my energy through a sealing process. His attire was certainly different than what I had been accustomed to, but he looked absolutely adorable in it and his look of determine was to die for. If I hadn't been watching myself, I likely would not have noticed the drool that began to formulate.

So after adjusting myself to look my best, I would make my way over to this handsome teenager and call out to him as I approached: "Heeeeeeeeeeey Akagi! What are you doing in Tea Country, You look so handsome today!" I had to wonder what he would think of seeing me and dressed in this elegant kimono that I had bought while I was visiting to wear more comfy clothing for myself. If my beauty wasn't enough to get his attention, my gorgeous kimono certainly should be able to do the trick!
OOC:
  • MFT: 606 Words

Mitsunari Akagi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His nose quivered back and forth as he inhaled the wondrous smell. His eyes were laser focused to find the substance responsible for enticing him so. Spinning many circles looking for perhaps someone in the crowd, or a bakery! However, as his eyes trailed among the faces of all those that passed with their rosy cheeks and giddy smiles, he lost himself when he caught glimpse of his proctor and teacher, Byakko Kyuji.

For a moment he was short of breath, as a warmth rose to his cheeks, glossing over her features he had never quite seen her in this lightning. The dusk lit the sky in a magnificent way, the partially cloudy sky setting a very strange and romantic shadow across the City of Kurosawa. Giving Kyuji-sensei qualities Akagi hadn't ever seen. She was beautiful, and he wanted to let her know so badly. His restraint on himself didn't match the resolve of his want, but he was stopped in his tracks as she approached first.

As her words left her lips, he could feel and nearly hear his heart pumping faster, quickly responding with a nervous stutter, "Kyuji-sensei, th-thank you for your praise! You are as beautiful as ever. I c-came to the Land of Tea b-because?" For a brief moment, he had lost all interest in why he had come, he was completely intoxicated with Kyuji's forwardness, his face turning a tomato red as Akagi would meet her half way in the middle. "I-I came to watch your fight Kyuji-sensei, to learn from the best!" His real reasoning for being there was still a secret, however he decided half way through that he would rather win the favor of the beauty before him than spoil the moment with a sob story. Lifting up his right hand in a reaction of pure instinct, "Kyuji I-I ha-, I bought this for you!" attempting to hand her one of his kebabs he would soon question himself as to why he would buy something for someone before he knew they were there? This question quickly washed away in his mind as Akagi's deep blue eyes were dreamily locked to Kyuji's, his mind tripping over itself to figure out what to do next.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As I approached Akagi, it would appear that the teenager would notice me as well as we would met halfway and his face was plastered in a hue of redness almost like that of a delicious, watered tomato that went excellent in the sandwiches that the Byakko Clan's cooks would serve us or in those poor salads that dearest Yanshi would consume from time to time to try to get her form in tip-top shape. However, his reddened face in this light was so damn adorable and my body was shaking with urges that I wanted to let out as soon as I saw him, but I had to be professional here and be the adult in this situation or we were going to have another incident like I had in the past with a former apprentice of mine who allegedly had consumed my eyes after knocking me out as I tried to save her. Certainly, I need not have a repeat of that and it was best to wait until the mood was right to show dearest Akagi more of myself meaning after the tournament was over and we were both back in the Hidden Sand.

Fortunately for us both, my knight would take control of the situation even though he had a little stutter in his voice. It must've been from his nerves from seeing his sensei in a foreign land unexpectedly or he merely was feeling that same warmness I was feeling and couldn't contain himself. After all, these streets were bustling with activity and there was various aromas that filled the air around us which made it likely that the warning might have been true, but I still wasn't overly concerned about it. Yet, I had to question why I was feeling this odd way towards my apprentice and partially almost everyone that I interacted with recently. It certainly felt like something odd was occurring within me and I simply wanted to say that it was hormones or a part of growing up in this body, but I wasn't entirely sure. Regardless however, Akagi would inform me that I looked as beautiful as ever which brought my cheeks to become quite warm and a smile to surface on my face as he continued speaking telling me that he came to see me in action which was honorable and sweet, but I thought he planned on visiting Water Country with Shin and Mika. Possibly a detour in their plans? Quite possible.

In any case, the boy would hand me a kebab which would open my eyes wide as I grabbed it from him and took a bite of it. The taste of this kebab was absolutely amazing like nothing that I ever had before in my lifetime which was certainly a long time since I had died three times already. It was so tasty and it slivered down my throat with hardly any struggle at all. However as soon as it was all gone, I would look at Akagi with "puppy-dog" eyes as I spoke to him: "It was soooooooo good, Akagi! But...but...it's already gone. Can I have another one of them? They are like nothing that I ever ate in my life before and I certainly will want to try to bring this food back to Wind Country if we can."

Before he could respond to my request however, I would continue to speak to him. "So you came to see your elegant sensei competing in the World Martial Arts Tournament? You were yearning for me and instead of going right to Water Country, you and your friends decided to visit Tea Country to take in some of the culture and see some of the fighting?" I would speak as a little giggle would escape from my petite, little frame of a body as my green vixen-like eyes would look into his gorgeous, blue eyes that looked almost like marbles. Of course, I couldn't simply stop there with the conversation nor allow him to get a word in just yet as a smirk would surface on my face as I continued: "Impressive that you want to watch me compete, but I think there is a hidden meaning in the words that you spoke. Are you sure that you are only here to watch me fight or are you here on other business as well like admiring my body that your head managed to get up close and personal with. Tell me, Knight Akagi, how beautiful am I physically and spiritually to you?" Damn, this was quite difficult to keep my urges and emotions in check and part of my Lord was surfacing through my actions and words as the prideful nature of the celestial beast seemed to be taking some control and I wasn't even entering my Sage Mode yet! Man, this country really brought out some weird and unusual feelings in people!

Mitsunari Akagi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The moment she had asked for the more kebabs he would begin to speak before she cut him off. Which he didn't mind one bit, he was just glad to be serenaded by her voice. Looking still into her eyes as she spoke, his concentration was unbreakable, he had found purpose in them. On top of that he could tell that the smell he so decadently looked for, was emanating from Kyuji, at least he thought it was.

From a flush of red to his cheeks, to a slightly embarrassed look Akagi would scratch the back of his head with his free hand smiling at Kyuji and nodding as she interrogated him on why he came. Again before he could respond she would pursue him into a corner of questioning that simply enthralled him along with her cute giggle, it seemed like she was also enjoying her time and making it impossible for Akagi to resist. First wondering why she was asking such a strange question of her student, he would be obliged to show her rather than tell. He simply couldn't hold himself back to answer her.

He had been hungry earlier but now he hungered for more than just meat on a stick, instead he wanted to show Kyuji what he thought of her. Lifting his hand up not knowing how she would react, he would press lightly on the back of her head, tilting her head upwards to face his slightly taller frame. Slowly pushing his head toward hers he would speak softly before he would completely lose control, "This is how much you mean to me."

As his head closed in the lights would dance around the knight, everything going out of focus except for her face. After all he sure did admire his teacher.

[OOC: goin in for a steamy smooch]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As we stood there together, everything around us didn't matter to me as my heart was skipping a beat every now and then as I admired those amazing, blue eyes of his. He was so handsome in this light and he had seemed to grown so much as an individual since we last spoke with one another after he graduated from his exam. This boy, no, this man was simply marvelous and words could simply not express how I felt towards him at this moment. True, I was married to Lady Yanshi and having these feelings towards another individual were frowned upon in our society, but I couldn't help myself as I just wanted to so badly take him back to my room where I was staying and show him a good time. But, I knew that I needed to keep myself in check since I was representing our village in this tournament and we didn't need any rumors or stories breaking out about me having an affair with my apprentice especially away from our home country in a foreign nation.

But, this would all be thrown out the window so to say after what he did to me. I had been waiting patiently to hear him respond to my question about how beautiful I was and I thought that he would speak merely in response and praise me to earn himself some brownie points when we began his apprenticeship. However, he caught me off guard as his hand would go to the back of my head and tilt mine up to his before he mentioned how much I meant to him and brought his head to mine locking his lips with mine as I closed my eyes. As our lips were locked, I felt a wide range of emotions coursing through my body and I could feel all the sins in my life wash upon me as I had lusted for this since I saw him and finally got what I wanted. It was so wrong, but it felt so right as we held this embrace with one another as I brought my hand to the side of his face and simply enjoyed this passion. Of course, we likely were being watched and people were going to be reporting this in the news in the coming days, but I didn't care; I would deal with the aftermath when it happened.

After awhile, I would bring my head away from his and smile at him with a clear sign of blushing of my face. But before he could say anything, I would say to him as I picked him up: "You are coming with me, Akagi. I am not finished with you." Lifting him over my shoulder, we would walk away from the populated streets into one of the alleys that barely were used by anyone and he would be thrown against the wall as I smirked at him and said: "I admit for someone so young, you have some talent behind that kiss. But, let me show you some ways to improve your technique."
OOC:
  • Accepted the kiss.
  • Sort of a FTB since the details are too graphic for the site rating.

Mitsunari Akagi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The warmth of her breath rolled out from behind her lips as he closed his head in to them. Intimately pressing his own lips to hers, the exchange was breathtaking. On lookers whispered for a moment, but everything they said was obscured to the two, and soon those watching found themselves carefree about the situation do to the airborne poison.

Not paying anyone else any mind, the emotion the kiss brought was satisfying, although Akagi's conflicting morals made his stomach turn inside, but the strange desire he had now burned over it, fueling him to remain in contact with his teacher. Feeling her pull away his hand moved from the back of her neck, bringing it around to the front of her face, caressing her cheek as she spoke. He felt lost, and she was currently the only guide to get out of wherever he had gotten lost. With a quick heave he realized she had placed him on her shoulders and carried him off.

Now in an alley in private he had been pinned up against the wall by her, and with full acceptance he whispered to her as he leaned back in wrapping his arms around her waist, "Sounds good to me..."

(OOC: FTB for the sake of the site rating)

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After a long while, I would push myself away from dearest Akagi as he was heavily panting and I, myself, was as well. It was like this country truly brought out the desires in people as I smiled at him before hugging him tightly and holding this for quite some time. Truthfully, I could not explain why I felt this way towards one of my apprentices and I could only hope and pray that these feelings would not amount to me losing another life or being dismembered from a fling since I had been killed twice before in this life from a former flame and currently head of the Toraono Clan, Aikayume Azusa. No, I had a feeling that he would not betray me or try to hurt me like she had as he was much too nice and sincere to ever bring harm to me as he looked up to me and we have become closer through this passionate display of affections. Honestly, things had gotten pretty steamy in this alley but neither of us had stripped down at all even though the feeling was likely mutual and I came close to tearing his shirt and jacket off of him.

As we stood there, I would eventually let go of him and look into his eyes to simply say: "Thank you, Akagi. I hope you enjoyed yourself and learned some things from me here to unofficially begin your apprenticeship. We will have to save the more passionate parts till you are older and grown from a young man into a mature one. I look forward to that day however so don't keep me waiting too long or I will have to find you and take control of you again." A wink would follow my words as I folded my arms in front of me and examined this teenager in front of me; he certainly had grown as an individual physically but also mentally. But, he was still much too immature to be shown everything that I could offer to him. It was a shame really as his kissing had increased quite dramatically after I showed him a few of my secret techniques. Oh well, someday!

Leaning against a wall opposite of him, I would simply admire what was standing in front of me and blush a little. Yes, he was going to be a great shinobi and knight to me even if his friend and my other apprentice, Chikamatsu Shin, failed to grow or become anything worthwhile to me. Only time would tell how the story of Mitsunari Akagi and myself panned out along with the story of my knights and I. I certainly was looking forward to it however!
OOC:
  • MFT; 451 Words

Mitsunari Akagi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The heat of the moment had him out of breath, his body simmered with heat, he could nearly feel the passion leaping from him to Kyuji as they embrace each other. He felt at home, comfortable, in her arms, but the burning intensity to show his affection began to feel like poison rushing through his veins. His mind becoming overwhelmed with contradicting thoughts.

This is so wrong. With all thats been going on... He would grip his fist and clench his teeth managing a smile as he remained in Kyuji's arms after their interaction. His smile would dwindle as she spoke because it reminded him more and more of how he was wasting time in his search. He had to remain villigant! His old feelings and motives began to wash over him before they were quickly subdued by the airborne toxin. He was simply to entranced with his mentor and every facet of her existence in this moment.

Pressing his back against the wall after Kyuji had left his side he let out a brief, "What now?"

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As we both stood there, I began to feel some feelings of regret and doubt that were fighting with these odd feelings of love and lust within me and like Akagi, my smile would slowly disappear momentarily before resuming a short time later likely due to a hormone imbalance inside of me or something was in the air that was making this boy just so attractive to me. I really had no idea, but I would hear him across from me asking what was next for us after that steamy make-out session in this alley a short time ago. Honestly, I had no idea what to do next as our impulses, feelings, and emotions were all wacky it seemed and we didn't want to do anything else that would be regrettable from here especially with him still growing up and me already a grown adult who was trapped in this petite early-twenty year old body of a woman.

Due to this, I would close my eyes as I began to address him. My words were sincere, but quite honestly stern and direct as well as I needed to not embarrass our village nor have anyone else doing the same which is why my words came out as followed: "For now, I think we have done enough in your apprenticeship for one night, dearest Akagi. We will resume your training in the future, but take care of yourself and cheer me on when I am competing in the tournament. Remember though while you are here, this competition is a friendly one against other villages and as such, you should treat the other villages' shinobi with respect and honor like you would treat your teachers, your family, and your kage. If I hear that you or anyone from our village is causing problems during this tournament, there will be punishment that follows."

There would be a short pause after I spoke as I would reopen my eyes and make my way towards the boy as I would continue: "But, I am very tired now so if you excuse me, I am going to go back to my room and retire for the evening. It was a surprise to see you here, but I am glad that I saw you Akagi and that you are doing well. Be strong, never give up, and remember that you have a part of me sealed inside of you so we will always be together even when we are on the other ends of this world or one of us has gone to the afterlife." As I finished speaking to him, I would stand on my tip toes and give him a kiss on his cheek before ruffling his hair and heading off back into the bustling streets that we had been in only a little while ago. I knew that I was doing the right thing by stopping us where we did because we didn't need the press to find out about this nor did we need to allow my wife to know about this since she was fuming when she heard that I had kissed Aikayume Azusa before while we were having a training session.

There was a time and place for everything though and possibly down the line, things would be different. But for now, I needed to refocus on the tournament and making the village proud of me and my accomplishments. But before that, I would admire some of the cute people and their butts in these streets on my way back to my room where I likely would be getting an earful from Aikayume Hinoka for wandering off alone without any protection from the Byakko guards. Oh well, it was a small price to pay.
OOC: Topic left unless stopped.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back