Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Letter (Not an RP Topic)

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
My most pathetic servant;

I am not a messiah sent to you by the dark, forgotten powers of your false God. I have not come to lead you on a path to immortality, but you know the secrets of death and because of that you have lived abnormally long and your presence has become a dire perversion. Yet I tell you this all the same -- however many bodies you have bled onto your altar... however many innocents you have tortured in your dungeon... however many men and women you manipulate and twist to your perversions, know that you were not the first to commit the right. Know that you are but a mere peasant and servant to my will. You are but worms feasting on the refuse I leave in my wake and you will never be elevated from your piteous state.

You say that you are cursed. You say that your fortune has been squandered and spent. You have sacrificed love for madness and loved another, yet you blame your own kin for the life of a woman you never truly loved. You abuse those you covet. Seek power that you will never earn. Are you cursed by the darkness? Of that I have no doubt. You ask me again and again to save you from your wretched state. I think not, I much prefer you the way that you are.
Your Lord and Master​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back