Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A List of...? (Open)

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
One could argue a ninja never had a day free, there should always be something to do, be it training, a mission or just cleaning up at home, which deserves its own mention because Kuro was by no means a cleaning maniac, quite the opposite indeed, he could probably clean his appartement and find rooms he didn't even know of... But, it was his day off, so he had decided, no training, no missions and not even Art or sketches, his sketchbook was left at home, goal was some relaxation, but that just after he'd meet with some of his friends to get to know about everything that was happening in Konoha right now, or atleast those things that weren't excusively hiden secrets, but more those things that happened on the streets of Konoha that were interesting and sometimes equally important. He loved heraing about events, even better if they were still going on or were planned so he knew about them and could prepare for it to maybe join in and get a good laugh out of it. So when he finally went to jump across roof and ran through back streets in an attempt of not to many people noticing him, although it was questionable if anyone really cared about him or the fact he went to the outskirts of town to meet some of his equally wild looking friends. If someone actually cared, he might have raised suspicion.

Upon arrival he was met with disapointment, the place they had decided on for them meeting was just a bunch of trees and what was even worse was that only one other person seemed to have come. "What's up with everyone? They forgot about us?" Kuro was slightly pissed, that was literally the only thing he'd expected to do today and it fell flat? "Everyone seemed to have somethin' else they had to attend ta and seein' this I guess I'll make a run for it aswell, not'in' goin on." The guy just stood up and handed Kuro a list of, before looking at it, what the genin assumed to be news and rumors from around the city before he left, leaving the white-haired one alone in disappointment.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren was hiding behind a tree. He was surprised that neither of the boys known of his presence. Heck, he wouldn't have known of their presence if neither of them talked. During that time, he was laying on a tree branch, disguised in the foliage, reflecting on life, thinking about his own history of life.

He managed to look at what was written on the paper when the exchange happened. It looked like some kind of serious information, if he says so himself. If this kid isn't careful, the ANBU could get involved. Ziren found that out the hard way when asking about cursed bloodlines. Even though it is to find more about himself and his own bloodline, it will cause trouble. This could very well be the same thing.

Ziren sighed. "Well I guess I have to make sure this kid stays out of trouble." He brushed his blue hair out of the way and jumped down, easily.

"You do know too much information can be a bad thing, right? Just try and not get caught by the ANBU."

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Looking after his leaving companion, he noticed someone approaching from behind. He couldn't tell what kind of person it was from not looking at them, but they didn't seem to have any ill intetnion towards him, nor be a particular threat to him, atleat that's how he felt. He would eventually turn around after the new arrival spoke to him. A blue haired boy stood before him, he looked rather regular, maybe he was a shinobi, atleast that was what was to assume, but the only thing that was particular notciable about him were the yellow eyes who were shining through his blue hair. Or atleast that was the only thing he would notice about the boy. Kuro folde the paper in his hands and put it in the inside of his jacket, still without having looked at it. "I don't think there is anything wrong with wanting to know what's happening inside the own villages walls. Information is only dangerous if you don't know how to handle it, but if you do it becomes powerful. He paused looking the boy aup and down again. "I just hope you don't do anything stupd and tell anyone about my little hobby of gathering news, it's totally harmless and I'd like to keep being ignored. The boy mentioning the ANBU had sparked a fire in him, he didn'T look for any problems over this, but in the process he himself became a bit hostile and distrusting, although he didn't seek a fight.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren laughed harmlessly.

"Believe me, I've done enough stupid for the whole week. And it just started. That's why I'm warning you. I'm speaking from experience, bud."

He looked at the scar on his arm. One of the very reminders that he himself wants some different type of information badly. About understanding who he is. Then he thought about it. This kid might have some information that he needs.

"Okay. You piqued my interest. How about we make a deal. I won't tell anyone your dirty little secrets if you let me join you. I have my own reasons as to why I want to go on this little quest of yours."

He hoped that he agrees with him. He would hate to go back into the library and rummage through thousands of books just to get nowhere.

"And besides. One person alone won't be able to get all that information by himself. My name is Ziren." He held out his hand to shake.

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Amusing, was it? Kuro didn't know what the boy wanted, but he didn'T really care for him and wanted to get going to find something to do. Well that was until the stranger seemed to have something interesting to say. Kuros eyes followed the boys', locking eyes with the scar of his arm. What could have happened there? Interesting, this kind of scar didn't just appear on ones arm, he liked the direction this was going.

A deal was what he wanted? Odd, it was not like Kuro knew secrets from the hokage office or the likes, but maybe it wasn't that deep afterall, maybe the boy wanted to know something different from what Kuro expected, but the white-haired boy had other things in mind. Looking at the other genin's outstretched hand he walked closer. "Well I guess it is worth to give it a shot, but I can't trust you yet, nor can I just let you meet everyone of my sources, that's not worth it of what you know about me. Instead, how about you tell me what you want to know and I'll see what I can find out? I'm not even gonna charge you for researching." Yes he was serious, dealing with information might become a business in the future, so he was as serious as it gets, but that also meant he wasn't lieing, something that Ziren had to decide for himself, would he trust Kuro? The Boy stretched his own hand out, but didn't shake Ziren's yet, giving him time to think about it. "My name is Kuro, Izanagi Kuro." Kuro knew he likely had thehighground, his little shenanigans were not actually enough to get him in really serious trouble, but onotp of that, nobody really cared about him anyways.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Cautious. Ziren expected that. He wanted to know why Ziren wants to join in on the hunt for information.

"Let's just say, I want to find out about my bloodline. Who I am." He didn't say anything else, for the fact that he didn't want this other Genin to get into trouble with the ANBU. Because when he asked about CURSED bloodlines specifically the ANBU were on him in a second.

"You're welcome to ask any questions you want, but know that I will answer to the best of my ability. If I choose not to answer it's because I don't want you to get into trouble. As I said, I speak from experience."

He noticed that the boy was looking at his scar. It dawned on him that he was implying the scar. Which was not what he meant to say. He was given a stern warning from the ANBU. Even though it was a warning, one cannot take it lightly for the dangers they might be in.

"The scar was from something else. Not ANBU." He assured Kuro

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So that is what it was? Did he not know of any bloodline related abilities he migt have? Maybe he ost his parents and couldn'T find out about it - a lost clan maybe? Or he lost his memory on what his bloodline was... No all of those theories were flawed, he new something was wrong with his bloodline as it seemed, but Kuro also knew that peoplee didn't seem to take too kindly on him asking about his bloodline. The ANBU were the key, hue? Or it seemed that way, other important people would probably know aswell. Things got interesting, but also complicated, how could he find out more about this boy? "The problem is, if you don't want to talk to me honestly about what you want, I can't help you. And even then, if it is something that ANBU would us rather not talk about, then I don't know if I can even help at all, I'm a genin, that's out of my league in terms of influence right now." He still had his hand held out and stuck it forward some more. "I can't promise anything else then ask around about your Bloodline, if you tell me what it is that is. But unless I know about what you want, I can't trust you, nor refer you to someone else who might have a clue." He stood with his intetion of finding out what the boy was all about, if he wasn't about taking risk in telling Kuro, then he would just take his leave, at that point the discussion to him was pointless.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren sighed. This is going to be a pain. But this guy might be able to help him. And he wasn't going to let this opportunity slip through his fingers. He shook Kuro's hand.

"Okay, I'll tell you everything I know. Just don't be surprised by the information I'm going to give you. And don't use this as gossip to tell your friends. Just tell them only the bit that they need to know."

Ziren climbed up a tree, using his chakra to his feet, then sat down on a branch.

"It all started when I was a baby. A caravan found me with the dead bodies of my parents nearby. When I was five, there was a forest fire that killed everyone in the caravan except me. By that time I thought I was cursed with bad luck. At thirteen, I was attacked by a rogue ninja. I narrowly escaped, but not without getting this scar. That's when I thought there might be more to it than just a curse of bad luck. Last year two Leaf Shinobi found me. I thought my life was turning around. That is, until I graduated from the academy. That night I heard about their deaths by a rogue ninja. A few days ago I got the nerve to ask one of the ANBU about cursed bloodlines. He was the only kind one that told me about the Chigokai clan. When I pursued to find more information about cursed bloodlines, I was stopped by another ANBU. This time, I was warned not to go after such information. I was told that others will determine who I am, what my bloodline is. But I am tired of waiting. I want to know who I am, who that rogue ninja was, and break my curse."

Ziren finally stopped talking. He let Kuro process the information. He wouldn't be surprised if he declined. Wether it be too much for a Genin to even do, much less talk about. Or he might take this as not enough information to go on.

But Ziren has told him everything he knew. Hopefully this guy's passion for information is enough to help him out.

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Alright, he wa gonna tell Kuro, things were going great for him and he knew it, being in the position of power definetly was his way to go. After shaking hands, the boy somewhat retreated, maybe he felt safer up on the tree, but if it made him talk then so be it, Kuro wasn't as much about politeness or keeping it formal just for the sake of opinion, he was who he was and the boy was his own being aswell, to each his own. Kuro listened to the story without saying anything, every word was absorbed. Yet, Chigokai didn't immediately ring a bell, although he thought he'd heard it somewhere before, he couldn't figure anything out on his own.

"Cursed you say? Interesting. Although I don't believe in something explained as a 'curse' I really want to know what is behind that bloodline of yours. Don't worry, you don't really need to say any more, if I can'T find anything whie knowing the name of your clan, then it's probably out of my league and any more of your story won't help with that. So here is how we do it, Ziren Chigokai I'll see what I can come up with and maybe refer you to someone else if I think it's worth it, but until then you'll have to be patient, can't be helped."

He turned around and walked a few steps. Make sure you keep this between us, or we'll both have to explain ourselves. I'll be taking my leave now, I don't believe we hould linger here any longer. So long." He didn't turn around but just kind of raised his hand as a goodbye gesture.

[leaving topic - we can continue when I figure out where to actually go from here]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren nodded. At least the guy was going to help. It took some persuasion but he finally got it.

"One more thing. Just don't call me a Chigokai unless there is actual concrete evidence that I am. I did manage to read up on them and by the way they were talked about in the book, it seemed like they are bad. I'll also do my part in training with some of the ANBU who have said that they'll help in return of me training under them."

He smiled. "Don't worry. I won't tell anyone about our meeting. And I'll just get more information about myself from the training from the ANBU too, so maybe this will be fast and no more worries for either of us."

Ziren got up and waved good bye. He then proceeded to jump from the tree branch to the nearest roof in one leap.

(Leaving topic-and okay. Sounds like a plan)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back