Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Lonesome Start

Kataneko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Black Bazaar was one of the dirtiest and dangerous parts of the village. Crime might not be at an all-time high, but that was only because most of the criminals were dead. She had nothing to do with their untimely passing, she was merely a silent observer. Nature was taking the residents here one by one, when the ceiling fell, when the riots came and when justice called -- the criminals fell one by one. The Black Bazaar needed to be rebuilt but it was the one place Sunagakure would likely leave to fester and rot, even a cat could see that. Today there would be yet another man dead in the streets, the loser of a fight not a victim but rather a perpetrator of a crime. He was trying to mug a man in he streets but the irony of the matter was he assaulted another criminal. The fight did not last long, the mugger was taken by surprise, he had no idea his intended victim was armed. He was stabbed with a knife just below the ribs, the injury did not look so bad but the large man fell to his knees clutching his gut. His pockets were checked and emptied, he died with thirty yen in his pocket.

What could a cat do?

Why would a cat intervene?

There was hesitation. It was not her place. It was a fight between two bad men. She had a thousand ways she could rationalize this, none of them good enough. She let out a hiss from the shadow she had hid in before she sprung into action. She had no intention of winning a fight, she did not stand a chance. Her claws bared she wildly cut into the victorious criminal. Why -- she had lost her mind. Yes. She was a hero. No, not really but she intended to become the hero one day and practice makes perfect. It was not enough to take him out but she bloodied his face before she was flung to the side. She hit a brick wall with a terrible thud that she would feel in her hip. She crouched low and let out a hiss.

He stomped on the ground, perhaps he was attempting to scare the kitty away. She wanted to run, that was true but she would never be the hero her former master deserved if she were to just run away. She stood her ground. Scat! He demanded. She let out a yowl in reply, her fur stood on end. She was not backing down. Scat! His grating voice ordered a second time.

She was not going to win this encounter, but the blood-loss and scratches were not worth the battle for the assailant. Not worth my time, mangy fucking cat. He would leave, his bounty of thirty yen in hand. The cat would climb on top of the dying man, thinking him only hurt and let out a panicked cry. Nobody would come, why would they? It was the some cat making noise but she was trying to call for help. Help! She forced the sound to come from her mouth, the words were hard to make. The sound almost inhuman but it was not coming from a human's mouth. Help! She repeated. Words were hard still but she was learning, she needed to learn if she was to ever be like them. If she would ever be like the humans she tried to emulate. Like the humans she loved; like the humans she hated for the terrible things they have done.

The man would die, nobody would come on time.

She would then depart if not found.

E Rank - 300 Minutes Topic Left (Attempt)

This should be everything, I think.

Arashi Hisame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Stopped]

Hoseki head a sound he wasn't used to. The boy's bright crystal blue eyes instantly switched to the slit of a cat's eye. His pale skin and silver hair seemed to stand up on its ends for a mere second. What was this? The boy was currently in the Black bazaar trying to find a short cut through to a different section of town, but now he was intrigued. Darting forward he heard the sound again.

Sand and dust that was scattered about would begin to condense around his hands. At the tip of his fingers crystal claws would begin to develop. There was something wrong and he knew it. Pushing off of the ground he sent himself up into the air. He needed to find the source of this sound.

Running on rooftops he finally pinpointed the source. There was a cat on a man that seemed to be crying for help. The feline like boy dropped from the roof top and elegantly landed on the ground softly as he braced himself with all four limbs. Standing up he took a couple of steps towards the cat.

"Hello little one."<i></i> The boy spoke and the claws began to disappear but his cat like eyes remained. He looked over to the man. He was clearly dying and there wasn't much that this boy could do. He took a few steps closer but stopped and looked at the cat. Was this cat his pet? He didn't want to anger the small creature

Kataneko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She let out a resonating cry, the sort of sound that was often men with a shoe in areal transit in response. Nobody came, at least nobody in time. She did not understand what made them die, only they did when enough of the red stuff came out. It gave the air this metallic scent that she did not care for. He was not a good man, in fact he was likely a terrible man but even the worst should never die alone. She curled up on his chest and awaited the inevitable, that was until she a scraping sound from above. Her eyes twitched and she golden eyes looked to the broken heavens above. She could see a silhouette of a human at the precipice and then the descent.

She did not scurry until he landed and his eyes fixed on her rather than the human beneath. Skittish she let out a protracted meow and then ran beneath some refuse piled along the side of the alley. From the shadows of that pile of crates and cardboard boxes, a pair of eyes looked out from her safe, super well-hidden hiding place. OK, it was pretty obvious where she was, Her tail swished to either side.

"Hello little one." The stranger said. No, not me. The human. She thought as she sniffed the air. He took a step closer. She took a step back, her whiskers brushed against the rags and her hindquarters brushed against the back wall. She let out another long mew as she shifted her way between bags of garbage. Her work was done, the man would not die alone. She was going to slink off in the shadows when she saw something scurry. T'was a mouse. Instinct took over and the mighty hunter would chase the mouse, the mouse would dash away and she would be at its heels. A box would be knocked aside and a pile of cans would clamor onto the ground announcing her location but victory would be hers. she wound pounce upon the fleeing mouse and her weight would crush the unfortunate rodent. *SNAP* Its back was shattered instantly and death would shortly follow, that was the unfortunate part about the hunt. The chase was over too soon, but also her cover was gone. Yes, there she stood or rather crouched in the middle of the alley with both paws covering her catch. Awkward. The dead human and the slow human with nothing to eat that did not even notice the chunky mouse scurrying about.

Sigh

Her paws uncovered the dead mouse, his face plastered with an expression of anguish and fear and took his head in her mouth. She carried the lifeless corpse in her maw as she turned about and approached the humans. She would cautiously approach the stranger, the dead mouse in her grip. She would flee if he made any sudden movements. If none were made she would drop the dead mouse on his feet. Meow

Arashi Hisame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the cat seemed to be startled by his presence he decided to wait, but it was the long before she darted away. He let out a sigh before looking at the corpse before him. Letting out a sigh the boy reached out to close the man's eyes. Someone so weak and so fragile as this shouldn't have been in this area. It wasn't safe. The idea of normal civilians dying over petty fights was depressing. What makes Shinobi so different. His mind pondered this thought a lot. Hoseki adjusted his body as he looked through the man's pockets until he found an I.D. this was something that the officials would need. He didn't really have any way to contact them immediately but he knew how to compromise.

Weaving his hands into a series of seals the boy's body became electrified. Shifting his weight on his back foot he tucked his arm back collecting the electricity into a single hand. Pushing two fingers directly up a strong current of bright white lightning would surge through the air. This would certainly collect the attention of any policing forces nearby. This when the cat once again caught his attention.

Looking down he saw the cat approach him, but this time it had a mouse in its mouth. The boy chuckled. A present. He slowly raised his hand collecting dust from around the are. The dust began to swirl a few feet in front of him and slowly started to condense. From the swirling debris came a cat, but this one was made out of solid quartz crystal. "thank you for the present little one."<i></i> The boy's voice seemed cheerful as he looked at the cat. The quartz creation slowly moved towards the cat in a friendly manner before slowly dissipating back into dust. "I would love to stay and play but I need to report this man's death. Maybe I'll see you around."<i></i> With that the boy would grasp tighter on the ID before making wis way back to the roof top. He headed out to the nearest station to report this man's death.

[Topic left]
[MFT:352]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back