Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A long time coming [Private][Requesting Maru]

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The sand crunched beneath Maikeru's boots as he stepped into the well-lit arena of Vespasian Colosseum, each step echoing through the halls behind him. As he looked onto the small crowd that had gathered to watch the scheduled match, Maikeru held a hand up to block the mid-day spring sunlight, his Sharingan scanning the battlefield in front of him. With a deep inhale, he took the last few steps to the place he would begin his waiting.

This moment had been building for a while, ever since that fateful moment where he wandered upon the missing-nin as a child. Since then the day was slowly looming where master and student would fight, and not just a spar, no. This was the final test of his tutelage under the perverted sage, what he had learned and applied would be finally realized. Clenching his corrupted right arm tightly, the mark on his left burned hot with anticipation. Maikeru was no longer the boy that Maru had met all those years ago, he was a man now, and one with a bloody history behind him. A veteran of the frost war, a survivor of the leaf village, Maikeru was ready.

Reaching into a jacket on his pocket, Maikeru pulled out a small masquerade mask, the very same one that Maru had given him back in tea. Donning the mask on his face, he used his still human hand to pull his bangs out of his eyes, showing it off for the whole world to see. A small smile came onto his face as he watched his teacher enter the arena, loudly calling out for the man to hear.

"So, sensei!" He called, giving a wide flourish with his hand. "It all comes down to this does it? Joker vs the Monster hunter? I must admit, my blood is boiling with excitement. Shall we?"

[Summoning Maru]
[Permission to call Bmod in first post given.]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
So this was it, the final test to see if his favorite student has surpassed his master and grown into a the success story he knew Maikeru was. He would've already tested him in this way already but he was still training and he had a rule of not fighting people when they aren't 100%. He honestly wished he had this chance with one of his old teachers but sadly he wasn't ready then. Now it was time to see if the boy he met all those years ago grew up to be a man. It would be insulting for him to hold back against him, Maru liked to look at this as the finals for his student. The day for him to prove that he wasn't a mere student but an equal to the rogue, possibly better. Perhaps he might as well throw something into the spar just to make things interesting, a Maru kind of way to show his respect if he was to lose against his student. The rogue entered the Vespasian Colosseum, stand crunching on his boots as the masked man looked at the crowd that had gathered to watch. Maru was a man of showmanship so he raised his hand to wave at the crowd, his cape fluttering in the wind then he blew a kiss to a pretty lady he spotted then spun around to hold both arms up. He spun around again to meet Maikeru's face and what he saw made him chuckle. He wore the same that looked like the same one he given him back in tea country, even sporting the nickname as the Joker. The rogue was excited to see what he could do.

“Heh. I've been long since waiting on the day that you get to face me with those eyes at 100%. Guess I can't have you fighting for nothing so how about a small wager.” He said, placing his hand on his black eyemask. “I like to look at this as your finals, to prove yourself as not a student but an equal, heck maybe even better. So I guess to show you my respect I'll let you actually see my face then get you a drink or get you a bite to eat. Gotta warn you my face is kinda a horror show but feel free to throw in whatever you want if you win, think of it as a sort of graduation from Maru school.” Maru smirked, the reached underneath his mask to pull out his signature weapon kawaii, spinning around the musket in his hand before holding it over his shoulder. The Joker VS The Monster Hunter, nice ring to it. Win or lose Maru believed that he wins either way. If he won, he didn't have to take off his mask with this crowd around. If he lost then he could hold his head high as Maikeru's Sensei. The ball was in his court now, he was ready whenever the young Uchiha was.

[Ooc: Profile already Sent! Let's get it!]

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So, this was actually happening then. Inhaling deeply Maikeru feel into a boxing stance he had seen Kenshin use during their fight with Yong and the other leaf 'betrayers', his Sharingan having long ago memorized and stored the movements for later use. From his stomach energy and chakra radiated, showing in the large black marks that flowed over his exposed arm and neck. The cursed seal touched onto the mark of the king, causing the boy to grow large, feral looking caning that showed in the large smile that emerged from underneath his mask.

"Well, Maru, I guess you have one more monster to kill." Maikeru said to him, the blue gem in his arm glowing wildly with chakra. "Put me down Sensei, or someone is going to regret it."

With formalities out of the way, and his eyes already spinning into the famed Sharingan, he was ready to begin. He exhaled, clearing his mind of all distractions, from the roaring of the crowd who came to see two S-rank shinobi clash, from the voices in his head telling him to rip Maru to shreds. Today he needed to be Uchiha Maikeru, the boy that Maru had trained into a great shinobi. He didn't need to be Otani Akira, the monster of King Maji's creation.

With a kick of his legs, he charged forward. The battle had started.

[Calling bmod]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

[tbody]

[/tbody]
So... WTF happened?
74c82148451318a5618208237b2d088f.png

bf5227967ef9459c5764860a0d0ba5d1.png

BMod Notes:
>> Nothing to really state here.

If there are any errors, let me know on-site PM. I will not answer discord DMs in regards to the fight.
Make sure to state your maintains next round when sending actions.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru chuckled the Uchiha who was referring to himself as a 'monster’ of sorts, the rouge simply stood there and watched as black markings raced across his student, transforming him into an abomination of sorts. So the young Uchiha has a curse seal, while the boy was strong the dinosaur incident had also changed the rogue as well…. Then it began, Maikeru once his transformation was complete kicked forward then came at the rouge. Maru began a transformation of his own, cloaking himself in a ominous vapor-like aura of natural energy to turn his fancy looking outfit into a loose-fitting navy blue kimono and though despite still wearing his black masquerade mask he now had large pointed horns with ears that pointed similar to that of an elfs. His haori kimono jacket took the place of his cape, and his geta clopped when he brought his foot back then plused his demonic aura, the aura of doom spreading across the colosseum to cause the cowardly to feel a sense of dread. A Youkai's usual power source is through fear, and though Maikeru was brave his aura of dread pushed the boy back then invaded the young Uchiha's mind giving Maru's demonic ability an advantage over Maikeru as if the boy was still aligned with the spirits which are a demons favorite meal.

Maru once feeling the power of Maikeru's fears strengthening his Youkai, the rogue took a quick step to the side then used his demonic chakra that already invaded the boys mind to hammer into the Uchiha's sense of vision to cause him to see not just one but five copies of Maru to confuse him. Unfortunately Maru made eye contact with the Uchiha, the rogue ended up feeling a slight pain in the side of he head and though it seemed like the boy had a clone of his own Maru wasn't fooled so he put his hand up to make something that looked like a handseal but in reality he was muttering a chant to manipulate his Youkai chakra already affecting the young Uchiha to curse his student with a nasty plague that caused him to feel like his body was rotting! Maikeru could see his skin and muscles seeming to peel away rapidly in an agonizing experience. He can also feel strength rapidly begin to leave his body, and Maru casted another curse to manipulate the Uchiha's with the hope that he would be able to control what his next actions were.

O5mddB6.png

Maru's plague curse began looking for another victim to spread to but no one was close enough to infect except Maru himself. The vapor-like aura began to shoot from Maikeru's head then a demonic skull made from Maru's own evil chakra diffuses into where Maru's chest. You would think that Maru had unfortunately infected himself with his own virus but he simply placed his hand on his chest then smirked. “Curse of the Leaper, a genjustu so powerful and contagious that it infects anyone like a real plague. That's just one of the curses I used against you.” the rogue said, when Maikeru looked at Maru again he could see behind the rouge was shadowy figures with red eyes laughing like goblins. Maru's spirit glowed a gold, behind the rogue controlling his movements, jeez was on the other side of Maru hidden behind Maru's purple fog like aura and hitodama's floated beside the masked man making the rogue look like a shinigami of sorts or some kind of demon king with a army of 100 demons backing him up. “I guess now that I showed you some of my tricks to weaken you guess now I can actually show you some of my attacks.” Maru said, the first couple of attacks was merely for taking way Maikeru's ability to do anything to him. Since he was a Uchiha at one time it usually took him longer to activate the Mangekyo, this allowed him a full round to cast his curses to take away that power or at the very least make it hard for him to use the eyes against him.

He knew he couldn't avoid the eyes forever so he decided to go full force. Maru and his copies began to scatter, moving at inhuman speeds around the battlefield to confuse the Uchiha on where the real Maru was at. 'Natual energy in my right hand… demonic chi in my left…’ he thought, then Maru rocketed himself at Maikeru. Hoping that the Uchiha had a way of stopping what he was about to do next. He would sure hate to have his student nearly out already....

[Actions Sent]

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Oh, so Maru changed his powers and abilities again, who could have ever seen that one coming? Maikeru Sharingan spun in his eyes as he felt the effects of Maru's strange aura, and subsequent genjutsu, infect his mind. There was hesitation in his movements as his the effects took place, it almost felt like his hand signs were getting slower, and his control over his chakra was waining. Either way, he had activated the cursed seal, he had to move quickly. Otherwise, the effects of the seal would wear down his body before Maru even had a chance.

With a few hand signs, he placed his hand against his chest, a green glow emenating from his palm before radiating through the core of his body. A little insurance policy for when Maru undoubtedly pulled something out of his ass. Exhaling, blue chakra began to flow freely from him, before the change in shape took place. Lightning crackled and sparked from his form, before Maikeru vanished from sight of the perverted nin. If he couldn't out brute force him, he had to outspeed him.

He hadn't expected Maru to be so competent if he was being completely honest, having never seen the rogue nin fight and only going off of interactions with him. They didn't paint Maru in the best light, considering they almost always involved spying on some poor, unsuspecting woman.

"You may have had the Sharingan," Maikeru said, appearing in front of his Sensei for a moment, red and black chakra surrounding his fist. "But don't presume to know the power of a pure blooded Uchiha!"

[Actions sent]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

[tbody]

[/tbody]
So... WTF happened?
e3355c819f682681ef5740288075ba5c.png

35907bdf7be15472522637bc1b69e6fe.png

77e6a44db9719fbbadb136e0392601e7.png

BMod Notes:
>> Maru didn't get to finish his actions -- Independent special moves cost 1 AP unless otherwise stated
>> Maikeru, yes, your actions were performed in the correct order

Changes:
>> Forgot to add Maru's Dual Weapon -- Which caused Maikeru's Medical Ward to pop
>> Forgot Maikeru's Vampiric.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Maru was shocked when realizing that Makieru again was not fooled by his clones, the rogue smirked at his student preparing for the young Uchiha's next move and needless to say yes was impressed that the he used one of his favorite taijustu against him! He recognized a fist of sin from anywhere, Maru moved out of the way of the first punch but he couldn't dodge the second one and the blow from the second punch felt like he was hit with a hammer which caused him to stumble back a foot then Maikeru followed up with another punch which Maru shrugged off like an insect bite. The boy had a good strategy at first at out speeding him, but when Maikeru decided to go on the offensive with a melee attack before the Uchiha had time to back away Maru quickly grabbed him by the throat then uppercutted the Uchiha with a hard BAM! Sending shock wave through the arena, Maikeru sky rocketed upwards and Maru shrouded in his demonic aura that took on the shape of hulking red armored demon with chains on each limb Maru kicked at the ground, causing a decent sized crater and sent himself flying at Maikeru at a inhuman speed. When Maikeru stilled in the air, Maru grabbed the boy then tucked the Uchiha's head under his armpit then pushed his body weight backwards so he would he be able to use the boys head as a landing cushion!

When the two came down, Maru landed hard to the ground causing the earth to kick up a dust cloud and made a crater where he dropped Maikeru on his head. The rouge snapped to his feet, then when he made sure Maikeru was on his feet the rogue rushed at him again then threw a right hook to the side of the Uchiha's jaw which would've fractured a normal persons from how much raw strength he placed into the attack. These attacks felt like the boy was going against a huge gorilla of a man with the speed of an advantage sized man. Maru kicked at the ground then reeled his arm back about to put his full weight into his next attack but when he saw a flash of light the rogue quickly covered his face then braced himself as he was blasted backwards when the attack hit him causing an explosion that sent the rogue off balance for a moment then he did a flip and landed on his feet in a crouching position, the rogue looked at his hand then watched the burnt skin simply peel away to reveal new flawless smooth skin. Maru smirked at Maikeru's display of power, then he moved as fast as a speeding bullet at the boy to reward him with a hard fist of sin to the side of his temple with a hard THRACK! Maikerus ears rang from the blow, but before the boy went down Maru brought his second fist of sin up the Uchiha's chin in an explosive uppercut sending the boy tumbling backwards but as he fell Maru grabbed Maikeru by the collar of his shirt then reeled his arm back to finish off the attack with a heroic punch to the face of the Uchiha.

8tcp36d.gif

'Mm?’ he felt something crawling up his back the Jeez hopped off Maru's shoulder to send herself flying at the boy with a spear in hand to impaled Maikeru through the heart with the energy spear. The Youkai didn't know what was going on, all Jeez knew was that the human boy was hurting her mother and she wanted it to stop. Jeez protective instincts kicked in, getting lucky with a strike to a vital area and as the spear diffused into Maikeru there wasn't any blood but could feel the spear still through his heart. Maikeru infected with another curse to weaken his damage. Maru thought that it was probably over for the young Uchiha but he saw the seal activate healing the boy just enough to at least be able to stand. The rogue had to smirk at the boys endurance, Maikeru rushing at Maru again to hit him however the punch again was easy to shrug off. “So down to the wire huh?” Maru gave Maikeru a thumbs up. “You're doing pretty good so far, but you aren't looking to good so I'll give you an out. You can walk away now, come back when you have a few things mastered then you get your rematch or you can stand here and fights.” Maru shrugged. “I have the high ground here, so I could at least give you a chance to walk out if you want to.”

[Actions Sent]

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Alright, just when exactly did Maru actually learn to fight? And why, oh gods why, has he never taught any of this to Maikeru? They would have to have a serious talking about his training regime after this. Rolling with the blows as best as he could, trying to minimize the damage to his internal organs. As he dodged the boy began to weave hand signs as best he could, a green glow occasionally rolling from his form. He just had to buy himself a bit of time, outlast what Maru was throwing at him and finish it in one move. That was his thought, at least, until Maru hit him with his final punch.

Maikeru felt the teeth crack in his jaw, felt his bones rearrange and dislocate as Maru's fist collided with his cheek. The boy was sent backward, managing to twist in the air, sliding across the sand as he landed hard. Fine, he had to buy some time right? So, then it seemed it was time to go on the offensive. Now, Maikeru hadn't learned much in the leaf village, but he learned a few things. Namely, how to make a really fucking hot fire style jutsu.

Weaving through handsigns as he stared down Maru and Jeez, he finally landed on the tiger sign before he began to inhale deeply. With a slow, deliberate exhale, he breathed heat into the air. It wasn't so much a fire that appeared in front of Maikeru, as it was a blindingly white wave of heat. The heat would sweep over the arena, over Maru, bringing the ambient temperature of the air skyrocketing.

The only thing left to do was see how his sensei would react.

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

[tbody]

[/tbody]
So... WTF happened?
2175e05127acfbd3a944a24fe809d07d.png

BMod Notes:
>> Burst of Confetti, from what I was told, triggers on target.
>> Remember, this is a no-death fight.. Good job guys

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
When Maikeru showed that he wouldn't be giving up, the rogue quickly extended his hand out for his musket to materialize then pulled the trigger to finish Maikeru off with a musket ball to the stomach. This blasted Maikeru, or what he thought was Maikeru backwards but instead of hitting the ground the Uchiha bursted into nothing but paper. 'Mm?' Maru thought when seeing the paper that Maikeru turned into make a quick dash towards him then the rouge began shooting at the paper to counter it but it was no use. The paper ender up shredding what looked to be Maru to ribbons, however it was no time to celebrate because the Maru that was attacked by the paper bursted into millions of cherry blossoms letting the boy know that he hit a clone! The real Maru was alright gunning towards the young Uchiha from the side then quickly hopped up to grab the boy by the throat then slammed him on his head the he backed up to see that Maikeru had another trick up his sleeve and he began healing again. The rogue smiled at the tricks that Maikeru had however Jeez was running at Maikeru again thinking it was trying to help. 'Goddamnit!' Maru ran at Jeez.

Maikeru looked like he was preparing for another attack, Maru quickly grabbed jeez by her sleeve then threw her behind then then he put both of his hands up to block the incoming attack. Direct hit! It seemed like Maikeru had made a comeback then landed a perfect rasengan against Maru, with a large explosion upon completion of the attack Jeez fell, then upon seeing the explosion she yelled out. ’KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKKY!!!!!” When the dust cleared Maikeru saw Maru, he looked battered practically looking like he was unable to continue fighting. His clothes were in tatters, smoke was coming off the rogues body, he was riddled with cuts and a bruised stomach however he still had the will to fight. Despite his battered appearance, he smiled at Maikeru then raised his hand to give him an approving thumbs up, blood running down both ends of his mouth however he seemed happy that the boy had showed him what he was able to do…. Or so it looked. There was a red glow coming from in behind Maru, Maikeru's storybook ending where he bested his own Sensei would soon be crushed when the battered Maru then made finger guns at the young Uchiha. “Another one.” the image of the battered Maru faded then he was brought into reality with the REAL Maru with his fist glowing red with courage. Maikeru hadn't hit Maru at all with his Rasengan! He hit another clone while the real Maru was charging up a famous taijustu he learned off watching some superhero cartoon. A masked shinobi by the name of Captain Falcon, he never thought the move actually existed but he learned it nonetheless.

The rouge had his leg hiked up, his right hand fueled with his chakra was ready. Maru gave his student a smile. “Falcon……” Maru fueled by the power of courage rushed at Maikeru, the chakra that made Maru's hand glow turned into the shape of a bird that swaked and Maru hopped up, sprouting wings of courage as thrusting his fist down on Maikeru's waiting forehead. “PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH!”

ArCWNZE.jpg

Thrawk!

Maru hit Maikeru with every he had, causing a small explosion when his punch connected then sent Maikeru down from the explosive hit so hard that it made a 6 foot crater into the ground. He held back a bit so he didn't send Maikeru to the center of the earth or punched him through the earth to outer space. The rogue was expecting Maikeru to have another trick up his sleeve so he brought his hands up ready to put Maikeru down for with the second hit. He still hand enough juice for a tiger hook but he needed Maikeru to get up first to show him what else he had up his sleeve. But as the dust cleared the adrenaline rush died down, and he lowered his hands to see Maikeru wasn't able to continue fighting. Maru was quite surprised at this, scratching his head he wasn't sure if the boy was still awake or not. “So… that was it?” He asked, Maru was honestly hoping that the boy would be able to handle himself against him but he did go a bit too hard on him. Maru has seen taijustu users like that Hyugga from around here who fought Akkuma even when he was down for the count already, plus that other woman from sand who has the same chakra as him who was pretty scary. It wasn't that Maru was stronger than him, physically the rogue was a brute but Maikeru was fighting him without a real plan of defending against him. He could've easily outlasted him or easily make it so he couldn't hit him. Perhaps the plague was what made him chimp out, or leafs educational system since they kinda don't walk you through anything there. Probably because they want students to figure it out on their own or they wanted to always be above their students.

Maru sighed, jumping down he charged his fist up again then slammed his hands down with a fist of virtue, only instead of damaging the boy the holy chakra began to heal him in case he had any ruptured organs or broken bones. It wasn't a lot since he wasn't a medical Ninja but it was at least something. “Well you didn't pass this time. Guess it looks like you are gonna need a little help so this don't happen again right. Hate to see you lose your life cause I didn't teach you right.” He ruffled Maikerus hair, then picked the boy up then tossed him over his shoulder. “Don't worry, you'll get your rematch when you feel you're ready, right now just master a few things and remember to use everything and anything you have. I will probably throw something else at you like that plague and you need to be ready for that.” He hopped out of the crater, then gave Maikeru over to the paramedics. He healed him sure but Maikeru might need you have a professional look at him, Maru wasn't no good at healing and did all he could. Now that Maru saw where Maikeru was at, he was going to have to improve on teaching the lad how to fight a bit better. He hit pretty hard, but that could easily be taken away in a instant.. Hopefully there weren't any fox girls to distract him this time. Prehaps a normal genjustu training… by the hotsprings of course.

[Left Unless Stopped]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back