Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Meeting With The Sennin[Private]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
GPbMYM.jpg

Name: Kanemoto Akujin
Physical Age: 21
Height: 5 feet 10 inches tall
Weight: ????
Day of Birth: October
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hair Color: Blue
Eye Color: Hazel
Village: Iwagakure
Alignment: ????

Physical Description: For a male, Akujin is very short. He stands at only 5 feet 10 inches tall and he is a very scrawny individual due to living in the mines with his parents, now deceased, for all of his life. He has blue, shoulder length hair and his eyes are hazel colored. He has a marking on his stomach from his encounter with his religion's God and he wears glasses due to losing nearly all of his sight in his left eye and the fact that he cannot see anything without his glasses on. When he starts to use the Hachimon, his skin turns a darker color typically brownish with his eyes losing their pupil when using this hidden power that was given to him by God. Also, he typically wears a robe due to his faith and being a monk.But, when he is working in the hospital, he wears the traditional white medical outfit provided to him and it usually has blood all over it when he is done at night. If he is out in public, he can be seen wearing his robe or if he is going to an important event, he will be wearing his uniform that consists of a blue jacket, black pants, a black belt with a golden cross symbol at the buckle, black boots, and a white shirt with a cross typically around his neck.

Mental Description: Mentally, Akujin is pretty much normal but he does have a few problems. Due to his parents both dying at early ages for him, he blames himself for their losses and believes it is all his fault that they are dead and that he failed them as a son. Also, he always looks on the bad side of things and has struggled to fight his depression multiple times; it never lead to suicide or any attempts, but he does have depression and can we blame him since he works in the medical field and sees so many people dying coming into the hospital and then losing some of those people's lives right between his own two hands? But, aside from his depression, he also has a obsession with training and trying to perfect his arts of taijutsu and genjutsu. He also grew an obsession with his faith after encounter God in his mediation once and promising to read the copy of the book that his dad had. In other words, he is very religious with a side of obsession of faith and training with some depression.​

Today was finally the day! He was going to do it. He had waited years to get his confidence up to where it was today. Though it was still low, he was finally going to talk to the Sennin of his branch about his job performance and see where the conversation lead them from there. He hoped when he had their meeting, they wouldn't be interrupted by someone needing something from their boss or his whole plan could go by the waste-side quickly and possibly jeopardize his future in the branch. Honestly, he just wanted to know how he was doing since he was playing the role of God in this village and trying to heal people and save them from being taken away to their better place among their ancestors and our great Lord. Of course, he couldn't save everyone and God decided when he wanted to take someone away ultimately. But to most people in Stone, they believed in the ancient gods or idols as Akujin had begun to calm them. Those gods were imposters and simply idols being worshiped, it was sickening to see people believe in fake gods.

But, that didn't matter for now. What mattered was knowing what his work performance was according to his Sennin and he was quickly approaching her office in the staff part of the hospital. When he had finally gotten to her office, he banged gently on her door to alert her to someone needing to speak to her. If she chose to open her door, she would seem her medical shinobi dressed in the traditional medical clothing with his cross around his neck and his glasses on his face. His bright hazel eyes would show signs of friendliness and his blue hair would layer itself as it saw fit to be for the occasion. He was starting to get butterflies in his stomach as it was the first time he was ever going to sit down with his branch's sennin and discuss matters at all with her and in general, he never really had much of a chance to talk to anyone considering he was isolated in his home in the mines or was typically attending to someone in the hospital and didn't have time to socialize. This would definitely be an interesting conversation, one way or another.

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Ah at last she could finally have a meal in peace and quiet. There was no work for her to do now and there wasn't anybody chasing after her with a file or shouting at her for absolutely no reason at all. It truly was heaven. Uka carefully took her luxorious-looking lunch box out of a small backpack next to her desk, placing it in front of herself. Oh how long she had waited for this moment. The shop she bought it from only sold these once a month and even thought they were ridiculously expensive every single one sold out without minutes. It was absolutely crazy but now that she was the Sennin they had saved one especially for her. There was absolutely nothing that could ruin this moment. Or at least so she thought, just barely stopping herself from drooling as the feast unveiled in on her desk. It truly was everything her dreams told her it would be. How lucky she was to be alive!

" Itadakimasu!"<i></i> The Sennin couldn't help but grin from ear to ear as she prepared to wolf the lovely feast that lay spread out across her desk. Or well she would if somebody hadn't actually interrupted her. What was her receptionist doing! She was supposed to be keeping people away during her lunch break! If this wasn't something important OH if it wasn't something important! "Come in."<i></i> Uka said with a more than obvious hint of annoyance in her voice. How dare someone interrupt her lunchtime!?! It was outrageous! 'Calm down' She just barely stopped from giving herself a slap on the cheek for being stupid. Her job always came first and taking into account her position there was absolutely no way around it really, so all she had to do was deal with this in the fastest manner possible and then she could return to the song of the angels. "Is there anything I can help you with?"<i></i> Even keeping a smile on right now was hard because on the inside she was crying. Every second away from that gorgous meal was agony. Oh how she would rather be eating it right now. Alas it was not meant to be. The pain in her soul was unbearable. Hopefully it would all be over quickly, but knowing her luck it probably wouldn't be. Such were the laws of Murphy and they had to be followed to the letter.

[MFT]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Moments after knocking on the Sennin's door, he got the a-okay to come in with some annoyance in his Sennin's voice as he opened the door and walked into her room. As he entered the office, he would take note of a very neat, organized room with the bare minimums that needed to be in there like a filing cabinet, a desk, a chair for the Sennin and two for others. He also would take note of his Sennin sitting in her chair with what appeared to be some food lying on her desk. He wasn't exactly sure if he had entered at a bad time or not, but he would get his question out to her as quickly as possible so he wouldn't be a nuisance, if he was being one, and then let her go about her day. Taking a deep breath, he would look at her with his hazel eyes and smile nervously as his hands were shaking at his sides. He would bow his head as a matter of respect to her and say: "I..I..am sorry. I..I..am just...just...a little nerve...nervous. I..I..haven't...met you..befo...before."

He would then close his eyes and take a few deep breaths in and out to try to calm himself before continuing. He didn't know why he was so nervous to talk to his Sennin considering he had been doing excellent work and extending expectations in his own opinion. But, he needed to know if his Sennin agreed with him or not. Her opinion was the most important than his own and he wanted his "leader" to tell him if he needed to improve or not. The only problem with this whole situation was that neither of them had talked to each other before and Akujin honestly didn't even know her name, only her position. That would need to change today along with knowing how he was doing. Still taking deep breaths with his eyes closed, he took one last deep breath and then opened his eyes and said: "Okay. I am ready now, sorry for that." He then would then cross his arms in front of him, tilting his head to one side at a forty-five degree angle and smile again. He then began to speak again and prayed he wouldn't stutter again: "I need to introduce myself to you before anything. My name is Akujin, Kanemoto Akujin. I am a regular medical shinobi at the hospital as you probably already know. And, I was just wondering what your name was first. Secondly, I came for a performance review from you since you are the head of the medical branch in our village and none of the chiefs seem to be around to evaluate me. I just want to make sure I am meeting expectations from you and I am doing my job well for you since I am playing the role of God in this village with life and death occurring at my hands."

He then would look away from her as he finished. He didn't know how he managed to get all of that out of his mouth without stuttering or losing his train of thought, but he managed somehow. He felt somewhat ashamed that he hadn't known her name prior to visiting her and the fact that he probably have invaded her office during a time where she was suppose to be on break. Baka baka baka, Akujin!

[mft: 580]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"I don't bite you know."<i></i> Uka smiled, placing her chopsticks down next to the bento box. Oh how she wanted to dig in! No now wasn't the time! Work first and fun later. One thing was for certain thought - she hadn't met someone as socially awkward as she used to be in quite a long time. How much nicer it was on this side of the fence now that she had crossed over. Maybe he'd do so at some point, but leaving that for now was better. Everyone needed to take their time with things like that and forcing the matter only made things harder than they had to be no matter what the situation might be. Again that was something she knew from experience.

"That is some interesting choice in words there. Performance review eh. If only my only chief was like this."<i></i> She trailed off towards the third sentence, making that part just barely audible to anyone but herself. The Sennin slowly stood up and walked over to the filing cabinet next to the door, her white lab coat trailing behind her. "Take a seat, Akujin"<i></i> She'd say without looking at him as she went through some folders. "To tell you the truth....<i></i> Folder after folder were stacked up on top of the cabinet until she finally came up to the one she was looking for. "Ah there.. I honestly don't know anything about you at all. I'm pretty new to the position and I have yet to get to know everyone that works under me really."<i></i> Uka turned around on her heels and smiled, a rather thick-looking yellow folder standing out in her hand. She quickly walked over to her desk and moved her lunch to the side, placing the document in its place. "Let's see here.... How about you tell me what you've been working on recently? What do you specialize in?"<i></i> The Sennin asked, her eyes quickly following page after page in the folder. It was a lot of information to go through, but she had to at least try and look at it before making any sort of judgments really. The fact that she hadn't actually introduced herself had already completely slipper her mind at this point, but that was only really because she wanted to actually do a good job on what he had asked for. It was just that way when she got serious about something. Even her divine meal had absolutely slipped her mind at this point.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Waiting only mere moments, Uka would respond to Akujin teasingly him somewhat considering he was nervous, shy and quite honestly didn't really know how to handle talking to anyone in extended periods of time along with the fact that his branch's leader was a female. But, this was not the time to be worrying over some teasing since there was more pressing matters at hand in the form of more conversation with his Sennin. Oh how he loved talking to people SO much! It wasn't the ideal situation to try to get over his hesitance of talking to people, but now was better than never.

Listening to Uka, he took a seat as instructed while placing his hands on his lap and starting to shake a little. True, he shouldn't have nothing to worry about but he still didn't know how to handle the situation. Continuing along however, he listened to his Sennin mentioning she didn't have any real knowledge on him and she wanted to know what he had been working on and what he specialized in. Hearing these words. his stomach got even a more sicker feeling in it as he didn't know how to explain exactly what he did nor what he specialized in. He was just merely a medical shinobi who did what was asked of him and tried to take care of people to the best of his abilities. People lived, people died. He was only trying to save the lives that his Lord didn't want to be taken away yet. Still, it really was tough to watch people's lives slip away right at your fingers and he didn't always know how to handle it. Sure, he had gotten relatively better at handling people's timely passings, but it was still heard on his spirits. But for now, he needed to try to explain his role to his Sennin and this was going to be a problem in itself. Sighing, he closed his eyes again and said: "Give me a moment please...I need to formulate the right words to respond to your questions since I am unsure of how to explain my role to you..."

This really sucked, what was he suppose to say to her about himself and how much was he suppose to tell her? He just didn't know and his damn hands wouldn't stop shaking for whatever reason. Opening his eyes, he looked at her and just shrugged his shoulders and shook his head. ".....I honestly don't know what to say. I don't have any specialties and I don't really work on anything but the patients. I have been trying to study ninjutsu and how it worked, but that hasn't been working too way for me. Medical wise, I haven't really had much time to read up on anything, I have been working here trying to do my very best to heal people and keep them in this world unless my Lord wants to take them away. I do however attend to all patients that I can from the infants that come in to the elderly. I have done surgeries on organs, diagnosed illnesses, and directed new recruits to our branch to the right areas. I also have been thinking of teaching some students at the academy about our branch and what we do since some probably do not know." He then looked at her dead on and said: "I do everything in my power to assist this branch and this hospital. I dedicate my life to helping others that walk through those front doors needing assistance from the littlest thing to major surgeries. I have nothing else in my life aside from being a medical shinobi, I have no family...they all are dead. I have no loved ones or friends, never made one. This IS MY life."

[MFT: 637 Words]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Take your time."<i></i> The Sennin replied, crossing her arms. It was true she really was itching to get back to her lunch, but if she didn't listen to her subordinates what sort of branch leader would she be. True she wasn't good at her job, but this was at least something she could do.

"Ninjutsu is no joke I agree. I myself am quite bad at it."<i></i> Uka remarked as she continued listening carefully. To be absolutely honest one thing was for sure - the confidence to be a leader just wasn't there at all. Maybe Akujin just didn't have any self-confidence whatsoever or was just ridiculously bad when speaking to people. Sadly neither of those traits were something a medic benefited from. In fact they just were making matters worse. Then again who was she to judge. Wasn't she exactly the same when she was granted this position close to a year ago? Being judgmental so early could only do harm and never lead to anything beneficial. It was just like that in the world. "Well then wouldn't you say you just answered your own question."<i></i> The Sennin smiled cheerfully before continuing. "As long as you know you are doing your absolute best that is all you need to know and all I want from you."<i></i> It was simple really. Nobody could expect anything more than the best out of someone and if they were already giving it when what was the problem really. Uka wasn't one to try and force people to do more than they could and as long as they did she was content. "Was there anything else you needed before i get back to my lunch?<i></i>

[I think i've got a bit of a writers block]
[MFT]
[Topic Left - 5 days rule]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back