Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Message (Requesting Raikage)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After the interesting encounter in the desert, Ri was left with of delivering a message to the Raikage and the "Monster of Kumo." The first was easy to find for the most part, the other was a bit confusing. Maybe if he was able to meet with the Kage himself, he'd be able to ask if he knew who that would be? Worth a shot, but still possible that he wouldn't know. So there he was, approaching the large, reflective tower in hopes of being granted an audience with the kage himself. He had never actually been to the tower before, so the size and appearance of it left him standing in awe while he clutched the two letters in his hand.

Only a few seconds later, and Ri decided he made himself look stupid enough and it was time to go. So he approached the large doors leading inside, and went to talk to the first person that looked helpful. "I've got a message for the Raikage, know where I can find him right now?" He asked a lady that was behind a large desk. She looked a little confused, why would a kid like him be asking for the Raikage? It made sense to Ri though, wouldn't be surprising if it was rare for a genin to barge into the Torre and ask for an audience with the village leader.

"You'll just have to make an appointment, sorry..." She responded after a bit of thought. The shinobi sighed and walked back out of the building, it was unlikely that the letter's delivery should be postponed because he had to make an appointment. He would just have to hope he ran into the Kage by chance sometime soon. Shouldn't be too hard to do, after all, he did come accross him in some bar one night.

(Topic Entered)​

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The receptionist frowned slightly as the boy simply turned to leave. Clearly it wasn't very important if he wasn't willing to make an appointment, and he didn't even offer to leave the message with her to pass on.

Watching as he left the building she wondered what it could have been.

Getting back to her work she forgot about him entirely.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ri held his head low as he exited the building. But then he realized how fucked he'd be if he didn't deliver these messages before he saw his acquaintance again. He stopped after walking a few steps out of the door, then turned around and sprinted back into the building. This may be a dumb idea, but he was getting a little impatient now that he knew he would have to wait for an appointment. A few people were a little confused about the crazy kid that was running around the Torre, but it turned into a slight panic when he burst through the doors that would eventually lead him to the Raikage's office. Even the guards were a bit confused about the kid that suddenly burst through the doors, which gave him just enough time to slip past them without getting tackled to the ground. The shinobi was confident he wouldn't be killed if he didn't kill anyone, so he just kept running.

After a few turns that he made after only seconds of thought, he came to a large set of doors. "That's gotta be it!" He said to himself before bursting through those doors as well. The only thing he had left to do was hope that these were the correct set of doors to go through to find the Raikage, otherwise he'd have to deal with the guards that were still chasing him. And even if this was the correct set of doors, he'd have to hope that he was actually here. Cause that would suck just as much.​

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akuhei watched as the boy moved through the halls, his red hair flaring out behind his mask. Koumyou went to intercept the kid but a single word in his head stopped him from doing so. Akuhei wanted the kid to get through.

Bursting through the door Ri would find himself in a room with Akira seated with a pair of Lightning Country nobles. Akira looked up at Ri, a frown on his face, Akuhei and Koumyou had moved in behind the boy. The pair of nobles looked around, fear on their faces for they thought in that moment that perhaps an assassin had appeared.

The fact that the boy had stopped, that he was a young man, but he was still clearly a shinobi didn't lessen the fear.

Akira recognised the boy from another time, another place, but his eyes moved from the boy to Akuhei, his expression changing to one which could only be read as "the fuck you doin' bro?" Before he took a breath and stood, calmly, his expression changing once more to one of calm, his voice relaxed.

I am sorry for this interruption, I believe that my receptionist might have booked another appointment in now, thinking we would have concluded our business.

As he spoke the nobles looked to him, saw his relaxed demeanor and relaxed themselves. It was a simple misunderstanding.

Oh, of course, these things happen. In that case how about we conclude our meeting there anyway, break for lunch if you will? We will return in say an hour? The mans voice was fairly aloof, he smiled a politicians smile and at Akira's nod the pair stood.

Turning to walk out of the room the man who had spoken just before looked at Ri Such a roguish lot, so full of energy. I wonder if it's the mountain air. He gave Ri a warm, politicians, smile. Koumyou and Akuhei bowed their heads as the pair passed and exited through the door.

Ri would notice Akira holding up a finger, asking for silence silently. Akira would then look at Akuhei, a slight adjustment of the head seemed to give all the order required as Ri would hear the doors close behind him, the ANBU leaving Ri and Akira alone.

Rirakkusu if I remember correctly? He said, relatively calm, however a slight quiver in the words betraying the annoyance in the intrusion.

By Shinbatsu, this had better be good. Slightly less calm, his vision graced the ceiling at Shinbatsu's name, his eye closed for a moment before returning to the other.

I trust it is? And there was hope in his voice, his mind had gone through the scenario's now, for a shinobi to decide to interrupt the Raikage, if he weren't wanting to kill him, then it must be important. He trusted his shinobi in that. Sometimes the situation however couldn't help but cause a slightly different initial reaction.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So Ri successfully found the Raikage's office, and was lucky enough to have found it when Akira was actually in it. The only bad thing was that there were two politicians who now feared for their life since a shinobi just burst into the room they were in. He could see how there could be a misunderstanding, but thankfully Akira quickly put them at ease since he could tell Ri wasn't a threat quicker than they could. As the pair walked out of the room, Ri heard their comment and raised an eyebrow. Apparently they thought he was crazy, which actually made sense...

When they both were gone, Akira gestured to the two anbu that were chasing the shinobi, and they closed the doors behind him. Then he held a finger up, and Ri knew exactly what that meant. After a few moments, the Raikage spoke. Ri could hear the annoyance in his voice, and was rather surprised to find out that Akira actually remembered who he was. Not that he even cared about that, he wasn't about to fanboy over the fact that the most important person in their village knew who he was. Then he began yelling a little, which was also strange, he always seemed so calm... After Akira finished saying what he needed to say, it was Ri's turn.

"Honestly, I'm not quite sure if it's important..." He said, blushing a little because of his ignorance. "I'll just say I met an interesting individual who I'm certain wouldn't hesitate to kill me if I failed to deliver these letters in a timely manner." Ri almost had to gasp for air after that last statement, but continued soon after, "I didn't want to trust this being delivered by someone else either, I doubt it has something that can be seen by just anyone." Removing his hat, the shinobi pulled two scrolls which were a little crumpled from the strange place they were being kept.

"From what this individual said, ones for you, and the other is for the 'Monster of Kumogakure.' I have no idea who that is, but I figured if anyone would know, it'd be you." Ri walked forward and extended his arm, waiting for the Raikage to take the two scrolls from him. After they were taken, he would stay to listen to a response, or to take any replies the kage might have with him to deliver.

The Contents of each letter are as follows:
'To the Successor of Hayate Shin,
It has saddened me to hear of the passing of such a kind hearted man. Although he was a fool, I warned him there were tensions of a dark nature looming around him. I told him to keep only those he rushed around him for his time would soon come at the hands of those he trusted or due to their inability to protect him. I fear his dealings with me might have brought such suspicions and doubt upon him. Nonetheless he was warned.

Now I would not feel partially responsible if something happened to you and I had not given you the same warning so here it is. There is a Shadow within your village it calls itself Titan. From my brief encounter with them I know one thing, they are incredibly thorough and perhaps already has your government entangled within its schemes. Not to mention the unrest among your citizens, I would recommend something to bolster spirits once more. Perhaps an inter-village tournament would be appropriate for such things.
Miroku Akkuma, Head of the Miroku Clan.

'To the Monster of Kumogakure...
It's come to my attention that Shin has died. I do not know if they played apart in the role but there is an organisation within your villages walls. Titan, they are a shadow organization that is already embedded within your village deeply. Investigate these claims and you will find them to be true. I tried to warn Hayate Shin, it saddens me that he failed to heed my words. You were there last time...I don't know how to explain it. But I could feel you within Kumogakures walls. A monster like myself, a monster who wasn't one purely for the sake of being a monster. But a self made monster who could benefit those he cared about and save his people. Perhaps you'd be interested in discussing a way we could both protect our people. If you feel the same as me send a reply back to Sunagakure, marked to Miroku Akkuma, Monster of the Wastes. I'm sure the two of us are more then capable of ensuring certain fail safes for the security of our people. Looking forward to hearing from you.

After giving Akira some time to look over each letter, Ri would ask, "So, if you have any idea who the 'Monster of Kumogakure' might be, I could deliver that message to them for you. With that, he would continue waiting for any replies.

{MFT}

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
That he suggested the person met wouldn't hesitate in killing a Cloud shinobi... Akira's mind went into an ANBU way of thinking. The person would need to be taught a lesson, a lesson that Cloud shinobi were not to be messed with. However he hadn't attacked, and had instead sent a couple of letters. Akira nodded as he listed to Rirakkusu and accepted the letters.

Though he was unsure of who the monster of Kumogakure was. Unless it was Kushin. Perhaps that's who it was. He'd read the letter anyway to see if that held any clues.

The first letter he read however was the one addressed to Shin's successor. Effectively himself.

Reading the letter he nodded and folded the letter up, placing it in his pocket. That was indeed something of interest, though how to run the village and to run some kind of tournament was... well... up to Akira. He was trying to get things back on track with uplifting the villages spirits, but he'd do so his way.

The second letter he opened and began to read it.

It couldn't have been intended for Akira, he wouldn't have harmed Shin, anyone contacting him would also likely not call him a monster. This definitely seemed like it was aimed towards Kushin. Kushin definitely saw himself in this way, a man who would do the worst acts so that the village would benefit.

He had finished reading the message, but remained silent, staring at it, thinking. This was interrupted though by Rirakkusu's question.

Looking at the boy Akira frowned slightly as he answered, I believe the monster being spoken of is Isaki Kushin, the Medical Sennin before Daisuke. The description fits. Unfortunately his whereabouts are unknown. He was last seen leaving the village with a man from Leaf, and I don't know where their destination was.

Thinking about what to do he took in a deep breath and exhaled.

Looking to Rirakkusu he nodded, Thank you for these, however next time please be patient and wait to be let in. I'm sure the letters would have been able to have been delivered just as effectively in twenty or thirty minutes. Those people who were here are people who are important to bring in more business for the village.

He was far more calm now, his issue had been more to do with his doing diplomatic stuff with politicians than Ri himself. Unfortunately timing is just one of those things.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The fact that not even the Raikage knew where the "Monster of Kumo" was a cause for concern, as he had no idea how his acquaintance would react to his inability to locate such a person. But he would just have to deal with that when he got back, and hopefully it wouldn't mean he'd be experimented on again. It seemed the only way for him to deliver that letter would be if he got lucky enough to come across Isaki Kushin.

"That's problematic, but I guess that person will just have to accept the fact that I couldn't find him." He said after Akira said he didn't know where Kushin could be.

Now that he'd delivered the only letter he could, he had concluded his business with kage, but still had a couple things he'd ask before leaving. "So do you have anything to say to them in response? I will actually be seeing them again at some point, so I could deliver any messages you might have." Ri would wait for Akira to either say he didn't want to reply, or to write whatever it was he needed to say and hand it to him, then he would be on his way if there was nothing else the Kage wanted to say to him.

"And yeah, that was my bad. I figured the letter would have something pretty important in it and didn't know how long I'd have to wait if I made an appointment. Sorry." This would be the last thing he'd say before exiting the room and making his way out of the Torre to get back to his daily life, filled with sleeping and a mix of slacking.

{Topic Left Unless Stopped.}

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tell him thank you for the warning. I had heard of the group but didn't have much to go by. Investigating them had been on my agenda, but only peripheral investigations, with this information I will go about doing so more completely.

He took the second note and placed it in a pocket.

Also tell him that I will try to find the man he intended the second note to go to. Did he say why he couldn't deliver the message to me personally? As far as Akira was aware this man wasn't wanted by the village, the name didn't ring a bell from the gates. Of course it could be as simple as he still having business in Suna and having found a Kumogakurean used that man to deliver the message personally instead.

Also, if you ever feel like he's threatening you, that your life might be in danger then let me know. I will be more than happy to put someone down who threatens any member of this village. The last message was said with a level of seriousness. In saying that he's welcome to come to the village and discuss matters in more detail with me. Hopefully by the time he arrives I'll have more information.

It was an invitation to visit, Akira wanted to learn more about what happened between this man and Titan.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back