Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Message

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After Junko left, Kahako returned to her office. Though she did say she would speak to Aiko, she realized upon her return that it would probably best be better if she got his superior involved in the matter. Sitting back at her desk, Kahako began to write a second note, this time to the Main Branch Sennin.

Letter to Ayumu said:
Ayumu,

It has come to my attention that the Tsuyoshi brothers were recently seen force entering the village. While my operative, Junko, does not deny this, he does deny additional accusations of injuring guards and causing general damage to the gates. Can you please speak with Aiko and look into this matter with the men you have stationed? I know Junko, and while I wouldn’t put it past him to take liberties with the rules of our village, I soundly believe that he would not injure a person and then just leave.

Sincerely,

Kahako

P.S. What do you want for dinner tonight?

[Topic Entered/Left. Runtime: A-Rank 60 minutes]

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A knock came at Ayumu's office door and he looked up to see a familiar courier, letter in hand. "Come in. Who's this one from?" Ayumu asked curiously. The courier related that it had come from the office of the Medical Sennin. To Ayumu, that meant Kahako. However, she had taken all the measures to make the letter official. It was from Kahako, AS the Sennin. So it must have been important. Ayumu accepted the letter and waited for the courier to leave, then pulled a letter opener from his drawer and deftly slit open the top of the envelope. Removing the letter, he quickly read it.

"Ah. Not entirely official," he said, noticing the question at the bottom. He would answer that question later, likely using headset over courier. More importantly, this news of Junko and Aiko entering the village without following proper procedures was an annoyance. "Seriously, you guys? You know better,' Ayumu thought with a sigh, shaking his head. Apparently there were accusations of damaging the gates and injuries resulting from the forceful entry. If Kahako was asking Ayumu to speak with his own men at the gates, that particular information must have come to her from the ANBU. She did not believe that Junko would have harmed the guards and left. Ayumu found it difficult to believe too. He would need to ask his own men who were there.

Picking up his headset from his desk, Ayumu spun it to the frequency allowing him to speak to the gate, specifically his gate captain. "This is Kogami speaking. Kirin- you there? I want you to have any witnesses from your division deliver me a statement on the recent forceful entry. ASAP, please," Ayumu spoke directly to the gate captain. From the other side of the channel came a gruff reply, but compliance. Ayumu would have the information about Junko and Aiko's force entry at the gates soon.

[Letter received. Obtaining information from faceless NPCs at gates. Topic Entered/Left, I guess. Runtime: S-Rank 30 minutes]

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A short while later that day, the reports from the gate came to Ayumu's desk. He read over them quickly, trying to garner the actual events of the forced entry. There was no denying that Junko and Aiko had broken protocols by forcing their way into the village. That much was clear. It was also clear that the gates had been forced open, specifically by Junko, in a rather violent manner. This was debatably even worse than if they had simply tried to sneak past. It was disappointing to hear that these particular allegations were true. Though Aiko had not been the one to force open the gates, he gladly walked right in after it was done. It was also disappointing that nobody had stopped either of them, but that did not excuse them.

Although there was no doubt now that they had forced their way in, there was also no mention of any injuries or significant damage to the gates in the reports. It was a wonder that neither had occurred, but the postreport would have mentioned if they had. It seemed likely that those who had made the claims were simply pissed off that the force entry had occurred at all and trying to get the brothers in more trouble. While Ayumu was irked himself, it did not make fabricating those things acceptable. Sighing, Ayumu pushed the reports aside and picked up his pen to write a quick letter to Kahako.
Letter to Kahako said:
Kahako,

My men at the gates have reported to me no injuries or significant damage. I am inclined to believe that the Tsuyoshi brothers would try to avoid hurting anybody and agree that if they had they would have taken responsibility. That said, though it's fortunate it didn't happen, Junko's actions could have put others at risk or caused damage. Not only that, but he knows better than to shirk procedure that way. I do hope you convey that to him, whatever you decide to do. In the case of Aiko, he is also guilty of breaking entry procedure as well, and will be reprimanded.

Ayumu

P.S. Oh my God I am craving ramen so hard right now.

With the letter finished, Ayumu would wrap it up with the reports from the gates and send it along to Kahako via courier.

[Double posting for Ayumu's letter to Kahako. Topic Entered / Left - S-rank - 30 Mins]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back