Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private A moment of cuddles

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Having the Harvester provide support does relieve certain responsibilities, their training with the ANBU of Kumogakure makes their information gathering and independance to such a degree where Keiji barely had to actively give any orders, they've all seemed to settle into Konoha. Much like himself in a sense. Some had flings, or proper relationships too. It was almost like they were proper refugees that were finding a new life. And comparing this to their old life each and every one of them were loners or exclusive to their teams, all of their free time was to the cause of Kumo and their Harvester duties, now their Harvesting was over and done, but their unity never faltered.

At the meetings between them there were small breaks during the beginning to announce any interpersonal news, like one had recently had a son, so that was a momen't applause and support his way. Another a girl reported she was trying for a baby with her husband, another moments applause and support, the closest ones giving whispers of promises of help if need be. Then it was all of more mission-critical subjects, just going over research notes, progress on certain medicines, corrolating evidence from information gathered.
They had recently discovered an outbreak in a remote village of some disease, the group that had went found out quickly it was related to a specific farmer that had changed his feed to an alternative, this was reprimanded, and forced to switch back. The crop he was using for feed was currently undergoing testing to find the root cause while those afflicted were placed separately from other patients to keep checking. One Harvester was missing from the meeting as he was stationed in the town, in case someone else suddenly came down with the disease.

Patients in the hospital and their ailments were all tallied up and compared with the last meeting's update to try and see if there were any other corrolations to be aware of, to see if others had any further intel from the city or it's surrounding areas in total to try and get the biggest picture possible. All in all a solid meeting. Most meetings were of similar nature.

"... Yeah.." He said to himself in his mind with a sigh. Things were slowly changing, and it was clear that their efficiency and numbers would slowly diminish, not to death or war, but to the slow aching passing of time and life developments. Hopefully the children from the Harvesters would be trained further in their arts and be able to stick with their group.
Nao definitely had an idea of what's going on, Keiji had told him little details, frequently Keiji would know stuff or come with inforrmation there'd be no ways he could know, and upon asking about it, Keiji would have often told Nao, that Keiji had connections with other doctors and that they'd told him. Which wasn't a lie, but it wasn't the whole truth, obviously.

He was on the street in front of their clan house, the building he's been exisiting within for the past few years. Just walking casually from the designated meeting place. Their location shifted for every meeting, location is chosen at semi random by Keiji himself, only to be delivered from him to Hitomi then to the others, a Yokai can be quite fast and efficient at tracking certain individuals at designated times and locations. Any Konoha ANBU Would have a very troublesome time to try and track and discover them or the location of meeting, as the one person they'd need to track is the one person with most experience, this being Keiji.

The streets were dark, lanterns on the top of the walls illuminated the streets barely. Leaving mostly just his silhuette as the identifying marker. He was slightly tired and sighed often and loudly. Perhaps the stress of listening in on every meeting, their efforts and energy were as infectious as the diseases we try to cure. Perhaps they should consider involving Nao or the Hospital in a larger scale. However their unity and teamwork was hard to beat when compared to the red tape and bickering between professionals not with the same training.

He arrived upon the door to the gardens around the clan house turning to the side he looked across into the infinite darkness, halfway expecting Nao to be on his way back from the hospital, he had meetings of his own, as well as patient needing a delicate hand and a lot of oversight, a troublesome situation for any doctor, especially one in his situation.

[Private thread with Nao]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
One could easily say it was a long day today. Nao had actually been pulling another double shift but it did result in a day off the next day.. A day off... That thought alone made him sigh as he placed a medical file to the side. He was right now overlooking some charts and helping to figure out what to do with them. Excursai was hanging upside down trying to help out the best he could with his knowledge.
"I do have to be honest with you Sai... I am lucky to have you." Nao said softly as he would place some scribbles in a file and placed it to the side. "Hmm? Why may that be?" The Kami answered sweetly, he knew why. But he wanted to hear it from Nao. "Well..." And Nao bit easily when he was distracted with work. "You always help out with the files, sorting them sometimes in cases. Harder less hard, you even started to study my studies on illnesses which makes it easier. The small stuff I can let you handle and all I need to do is control on it to see if I think the same. You sometimes already see from a list of symptoms which ones it could be and leave a memo pad in there with a possible one with a cure. You help out a lot even when it isn't needed." Sai was beaming with joy and grinned brightly at Nao. "Of course! Why wouldn't we Kami do this?" Nao would shake his head and chuckle. "Oddball.." He mentioned before he would place the next file away.

After the files were done, another meeting was held to talk about problems and patients. It was a long one in which everyone got a headache, but it was something that had to be done before the night shift would take over. The nightshift... Nao was glad he didn't have to do those anymore in a forced way. Of course, he was a backup so in case it was needed he could jump in. But that didn't take away that he was glad, he hated having night shifts.
"Okay, so we agree with what we have discussed. " Nao concluded and everyone inside the room nodded. "Then that is sorted, I would say give your shifts to the night and have a good rest after." He would say before starting to move towards the door first. He was tired, he wanted to go home.

On the road toward home, he put up a smoke. Hands in the pocket and just walk. Eventually, that one smoke was done for and he stopped for a second, looking to the stars above him. "Will the Kage wake up again..? Will there be change..?" He wondered his thoughts out loud before placing another smoke between his lips. While walking towards the house, he was busy undoing the braid in his hair. leaving his hairs long and untamed in a way as the slight curls were trying to take a place. "I really don't have the hair to do that often... Especially when wet.." he muttered slightly annoyed. He was somewhat hoping that Keiji still was up, but he was also understanding if that wasn't the case.

The condition of his body and mind with that. Had been improving amazingly throughout the year's thanks to the studies and treatments from Keiji. It was so far that he rarely had a backlash nowadays and just overall could feel the calm in his body. As Nao was thinking of Keiji, a smile got to him. He really was happy with this man in his life. Even after these years he never got tired of him. All he could hope for was that, was the same. In thoughts, he reached for something down his pocket before doubt started to creep in. He halted in his steps, looking at the house and later on just looking at the lights. "Why am I scared..." He asked himself almost in a whisper and he retracted the hand from his pocket. He started to make his way around the block and he saw Keiji standing there.

He smiled more as he saw Keiji standing there in the moonlight, the soft lights from the lamppost beside him. The butterfly effect was for sure still with him there. "Keij!" He called out and started to get closer to him until he was in range to give him a long kiss. "Hope I didn't keep you waiting too long." He asked and gave him a hug afterwards. "Really missed you."

Last edited:

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The silhuette came upon his view, with it's arms reaching up, and a faint shout hit his ears, as the silhuette got under the lamp post he saw it was Nao shouting for him. A warm sensation emanated from within his gut, like a calming tea after taking your first sip, or the second after you cozy up underneath a heated blanket. He remained where he stood like a dumbfounded deer awaiting it's doom as Nao continued towards him until he got close enough for a single step or two to start holding.

Reaching out first assumed a hug was in place, but was met with a deep and almost desparate kiss on his lips, reciprocating eagerly he held his arms out and started squeezing around his shoulders of Nao as the kiss was let up and a warm hug followed. "Missed you too. I hope your busy day with all of the paperwork has beared some fruit at least."

He grabbed the fence door as he held onto Nao's shoulders as he continued "I know it can't be easy with everything happening. Let's hope things get settled soon. Shall we make some tea perhaps? I could use a little night drink before bed to help sooth my throat after a the amount of meetings I've been through.."

He eagerly led the way inside with a few kisses and nose wiggles as he opened the doors and turned to look upon his lover. As soon as they had gotten inside proper he jumped into the kitchen and had already started pouring the water and putting the kettle on the stove.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Seeing how Keiji stood there, made him chuckle. Perhaps it was the right moment? Perhaps it was the right scenery. "I missed you a lot too, darling~" He spoke slightly teasing, but the moment Keiji spoke regards of the paperwork... Nao got a bit baffled. How was he able to know regards of it, as he never really spoke that much of it? Especially the mountains it had been lately. As he felt the hand on his shoulder he moved with Keiji towards the gates. "A tea sounds wonderful Keiji." He spoke softly and would be overjoyed with the number of kisses he had been getting. He was loving it. Yet... he had questions regards of Keiji's words earlier and he had to spit them out or it would bug him forever.

Getting inside he would hang up his coat and rub his hands together. Perhaps it was soon time for gloves. "Keiji... I was drowning with the work today.. Have you been spying on me? Suddenly two people said they were sent by you." He left it open for Keiji to reply to it. He wanted to know what Keiji had been doing, was he really spying on him, and was it really fine for Keiji to keep doing that? Was there mistrust coming from Keiji, maybe something that had happened in his past?

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"Never intentionally!" He replied when Nao asked about if he was spying. While he was pouring the tea into their cups "I just notice how tired you are lately, and seeing the amount of assistants and papers going in and out of your office, should be pretty obvious.." Then placing the cups on the table by the couch he continued "I asked some of my associates that weren't otherwise busy with anything to drop by and help you out if they were able. Clearly they were if they dropped by and helped!"

He settled his butt next to Nao and held one arm out and placed it behind his shoulders. "I hope they were able to help a little bit." Then holding tightly around Nao's shoulders he squeezed and pulled him a little closer enabling Keiji to kiss Nao on the top of his head like a worried parent wishing their child the best of luck and showing care and love for their child.

A slight pause in the air and after allowing Nao and himself to take a sip he asked "You like the tea? I added a little bit of sugar and a bit of ginger should help with our health a bit."

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He listened to Keiji and found his words a bit... odd. ' Does he mean to say you can accidentally spy on people..?' It was strange to even think that, that was a possibility. Yet he was glad that they had been around. "That they were... It was just odd that they dropped by at the moment I was like starting to lose it, it was the most paperwork there had been around. Their names were Horo and Momo... I hope she was alright though." he muttered the last bit as he was sitting against Keiji and got the kiss pressed against his head.

"She had a full hand on her cheek. And she looked like she legit just had woken up." He looked up at Keiji before he would lean forwards to untie his shoes and just kick them out after. It didn't bother him where they ended up right now. The clan house had been quieter lately too as the kids were everywhere and nowhere. Then again, only 2 children were residing here right now. Shi and Toshi.

As he sat back down again, he would lean against Keiji and have his feet up on the couch. "The ginger..? in the amount you did now, it is doable." He was a bit surprised that Keiji even thought of that. "Ever had an old-fashioned Grog..?" He questioned and without real notice he got goosebumps thinking about it. Whenever he was small and the flu was starting up with him he always got that stuff. "A grog... otherwise known as a hot Toddy, a warm cocktail with a dash of whiskey, lemon, honey, cloves, and cinnamon. A nice nightcap, in any case, the warm water also prevents a stuffy nose, while the honey helps against sore throats and coughs." He would grab the tea from the table and blow on it.

Once more he thought about it and kind of thought heck to it. He would place the mug away. "Keiji, could you do something for me..?" he asked boldly and stood straight up. "Close your eyes... and do not dare to open them until I tell you to." he try to say it as firmly as possible so Keiji knew there was no joke of it.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Smiling, laughing, relaxing and feeling cozy as he was listening and talking with Nao, he felt very relaxed in this moment. "No, I can't say I've had Grog!" He responded joyusly and sipping his tea.
Hearing what it entailed he snickered to himself "Okay, I can definitely imagine kick that ought to give!"

Pausing to take another sip, Nao's question came a little out of nowhere, and his uncertainty only took a split second to wipe away and he obliged and straightened his body, sitting straight and still with a slight smile on his lips. "What's this about then?" He asked still grinning from ear to ear.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nao was grinning as he saw the other sit straight up and he would gently grab the other hand and guide him almost back outside. "A small step down..." he spoke guiding him towards the main tree in the training area.

"Just wait for a second..." He spoke as he quickly grabbed some stuff out of the tree. A giant blanket was being placed down, lots of candles were being lit and a bouquet of flowers was laid down also. His heart was racing inside of his chest and he was wondering if he really was doing the right thing right here and right now. He felt as if he could stop breathing any moment, that his stomach could do a flip and the content would go loose. A heavy stone was laying on his stomach...

He positioned himself a bit in front of Keiji before grabbing out of his pocket a small blue box, opening it, and revealing a golden set of rings. Both had a small unique thing, yet at the same time, they matched. Nao took one more breath before he would say to Keiji. "Please open up your eyes." As soon as he would open his eyes, the words would follow. "Will you marry me?"

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
He followed along, and thanks to his heightened senses and Hyuuga eyes, the faint shadowy shape of Nao was slightly visible underneath his eyelids. Unintentionally he followed along with his eyes just as much as the rest of him.

Settling underneath the tree he couldn't see exactly what Nao was bringing forth, what he was pulling down and placing, the sounds of the rumaging was helping giving him a solid idea of what was happening though. Dilligently though he kept his eyes shut. The grin on his lips was beyond what they had been before. He could barely remember the days when last his emotions were this high.

Upon hearing Nao's words he already saw Nao was holding something in front of him, his knees were bent, almost like praying. Was Nao succumbing to some concept of dietifying Keiji? Was his existence too much for Nao's beliefs to manage? He shoved the thoughts aside as he slowly opened his eyes.

"Oh no!" Was the first words that he breathed out barely audible and instinctual. He didn't manage to catch his words before they came out unfiltered. Then the words Nao had prepared was spoken to Keiji, giving the question of a life time. Tears escaping his eyes Keiji spoke again this time a little clearer but still shaking and audibly deeply emotional. "Yes!" He paused for a second before speaking again as he reached out to one of the rings "A thousand times yes you big oaf!" He smiled as further tears ran down his cheek, slinking the ring onto his ring finger he leaned forward, pulling his weight slightly too much ahead he practically fell forwards and down onto Nao, pushing him down with him.

Now with Keiji ontop and in control as usual he moved Nao's hand aside and began his kissing spree all across Nao's face. Cheeks, nose, chin, forehead, and lips, nothing was sacred and received the passionate kisses with an aftertaste of Keiji's tears. Tears that rarely ever experienced by anyone especially Keiji himself. As bitter and salty that aftertaste may be, they were the rarest thing in Keiji's life to ever see any experience.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He had positioned himself with one knee on the ground, leaning slight back with the box holding up in both hands. "Will you marry me?"

Hearing the fearing words Oh no... His heart sank through the floor for his feeling as he was kneeling there. Yet before he could even react further he saw Keiji tear up and a moment even later he was laying down on the blanket with Keiji on top of him. A relieved laughter came from him and kissed him passionately back. He was so overjoyed that Keiji said those words, but the man had to give Nao a break. Being so suddenly kissed and without much breath. Nao retreated a little back with his head and tried to get back on breath as soon as he could.

" I am so glad to hear you say those words." He spoke and he hugged Keiji tight in his arms. He then tried to sit up a little bit to see the ring on on his finger and placing his own ring around his own finger. "The ring isn't too big? Not to small? We can get them adjusted... To be fair measuring it in your sleep was difficult..." he said honstly and out of joy he kept rambling on until he decided to shut himself up and cuddle keiji again along with planting kisses in his neck.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The passion of the moment almost felt suffocating and the only way to breathe was while kissing with this man he could now call his fiancé. So while within reason He could understand Nao's retreat from his kisses he still felt his body slump forward and lie there on Nao's chest just breathing heavily, listening to his breathing and his words through his chest. The bassy and soft tones emenating through Nao's chest with every breath and every word was soothing to his heart.
Almost falling asleep right there he breathed out in response to Nao's question regarding the ring size "The ring fits fine.." He breathed and then evenn softer continued while smiling to himself "You beautiful and lovely man" His words were barely intellgible, mumbled and scrambled by the calmess that soothed through him. Almost falling asleep.

Suddenly a jolt ran through him, his eyes opened at the realization he was about to fall asleep outside in this slight cold breeze that his body had almost entirely forgotten. Like the sensation of feeling cold had vanished from his senses. He placed his hands on the ground besides Nao's body and pushed himself up. Then reaching down he expected Nao to grab his hand to be pulled up. Doing so He would pull Nao directly into an embrace, holding him tightly and squeezing while resting his head on Nao's shoulders, kissing his cheek, he surprised Nao again and placed his hands by Nao's waist and with a swift and controlled maneuver twist Nao's body around and held him up on his back. Holding Nao like a baby with his arms outstretched. Then as he started walking with Nao in this position he spoke in a joking cave man fashion "Time for Snu Snu!" Walking through the doorframe signifying in some cultures the eternal bond with each other and their home.
He continued walking, holding Nao close giving him plenty of smooches as he continues on into the bedroom, kissing him again, and then practicallly throwing Nao's body onto the bed.

[FTB after Nao's next post]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hearing how the ring was a perfect fit, was something like music to his ears. He couldn't help but to keep the big grin on his face, even when Keiji took some distance. Seeing as to what he was going to do he would grab the hand and stand up himself. But the pulling up was done with more force as to why he got directly in a hug from Keiji. A soft chuckle left him before a yelp was given.

"Cradled?!" He managed to stutter out and his cheeks were turning bright red in just a few seconds. "O-oi! D-don't joke like that!" He said and would sometimes attempt to push Keiji a bit away between the many smothers kishes and everything.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back