Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A New Challenger Approaches! Adding to the Ranks! [Private: Harupia]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watching from his seat, the descendant of Byakko would smirk to himself as his old friend would do exactly what he asked of him to do without hardly any hints of doubt. Obviously, it was a rather odd request for someone to do especially when they had no idea what the other individual across the table would do when they left their guard down. But, his friend was always a rather interesting character to put it mildly and this was simply another instance where Harupia was just being Harupia. Slightly gullible and far too tired to likely truly care, those were what the descendant of Byakko was going to caulk his carelessness up to. Thankfully, he was in good hands and not being held captive by an enemy or things would certainly be different; he also would likely be dead after they toyed and tortured him to death.

In any case with the man in the correct position, Byakko Kyuji would get up from his seat and walk right over to his friend. Without any hesitation, a blueish aura would surround the fingertips of the one-armed Byakko as he grabbed onto the tongue, yes tongue, of Sunaku Harupia and dug his fingers into the underside of the muscular organ imprinting a seal. The reaction of his friend was likely one of many feelings throughout a spectrum of emotions, but the sensation that he likely felt from the sealing was a dull pain initially followed by a sharp, burning pain for a few moments before all pain subsiding in about half a minute. As he was likely trying to figure out exactly what had happened and what was going on, the descendant of Byakko would sit opposite of him and simply say the following: "لذا من المحتمل أن تسألني ما حدث لك الآن. اسمحوا لي أن أشرح لك ، سوناكو هاروبيا."

After a few moments to allow his old friend to adjust and catch his wits, the Oracle of the Byakko Clan would speak once more to him: "لقد زرعت ختم رونيك الرسمي على الجانب السفلي من لسانك. كما يمكنك أن تقول ، هذا النوع من اللغة يختلف إلى حد ما عن ذلك الذي درسته خلال الأسبوع الماضي واتقن. النسخة الرسمية من لغتنا هي النسخة التي يجب عليك استخدامها فقط عند التحدث مع زملائك أوراكلز. يمكن استخدام الإصدار الشائع الذي درسته خلال الأسبوع الماضي في الاستخدام اليومي. أنصحك بشدة بمتابعة دراستك في النسخة المشتركة لأن هذه المكتبة ، في حين أنها مليئة بالمعرفة ، ستحتاج بشكل مستمر إلى المزيد والمزيد من المعلومات المقدمة ليس فقط لرابطين آخرين ، ولكن أيضًا القرية. يجب ألا تحاول تحت أي ظرف من الظروف أن تعطي ختم هذه الرواية الرسمية لأي شخص خارج منظمة أوراكلز لأنها ستحدث موتًا فوريًا إذا اكتشفتك ، وأنا شخصياً أفضّل قطع لسانك لإيقاف الختم بدلاً من إعطاءه معلومات قيمة من الخارج لا يحتاجون إليها. هل تفهم ، سوناكو هاروبيا ، أم أحتاج إلى تفصيل؟" As he finished, he would cross his arms across his chest and await the response from the Sunaku across from him. Hopefully, his friend would realize that he didn't have to go into the memory bank or think too hard to talk in the Formal version of their village's language as it was gifted to him through the hand of the demigod, Byakko Kyuji. Then again, he was also free to continue to talk in the common version if he so chose to do so if he was still trying to piece everything together and was not entirely comfortable with trying to adjust his tongue to formulate words in this new version of their language after struggling for a week to learn the common version.
OOC:
  • Sunaku Harupia has been taught Formal Runic.
  • Translations:
    • So you are likely going to ask me what happened to you just now. Let me explain it to you, Sunaku Harupia.
    • I have implanted the Formal Runic Seal onto the underside of your tongue. As you can tell, this form of the language is somewhat different than the one that you studied for the past week and perfected. The formal version of our language is the one that you should use only when talking to your fellow Oracles. The common version that you studied for the past week can be used in everyday use. I strongly advise keeping up with your studies in the common version as this library, while filled with knowledge, will continually need more and more information provided to not just other Oracles, but also the village. Under no circumstances should you try to give the seal of this formal version to anyone outside of the Oracles as it will be immediate death if you are found out and I personally would much rather you cut your own tongue out to stop the seal than to give an outsider valuable information that they should not need. Do you understand, Sunaku Harupia, or do I need to elaborate?

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Harupia was expecting many things today. An expulsion from the premises. An approval of his entry. A postponing of decision making. A good 3 nights sleep. A good coffee... He wasn't really expecting to have his tongue grabbed. It wasn't a very rough grab but still. He could feel a warmth generating under the tongue, he assumes the oracle was focusing his chakra under it. There was a dull small pain...which was followed by a sharp heat of pain, which made the Sunaku flinch mostly due to the suddenness. He sat through the process until his tongue was finally realized. He moved it around his mouth, to make sure it didn't feel too numb as he listened to his companion speak in Runnic...and than not in runnic.

Well, that wasn't fair to say...or was it. It was similar, and yet directly different. he didn't need much time to learn what it was. Formal Runic language. Apparently, the keepers of archives had their own secret language. One tied to a seal. He guessed that what the chakra was needed for. He needs to inspect the seal at home. for now, he listened. After that, he remained silent, trying to calm his mind slightly, and just focus on what he heard...before he spoke "खैर, अगर यह कभी भी इस बिंदु पर पहुंच जाता है तो मुहर मोड़ पर है, तो शायद मेरी जीभ को हटा देने के लायक हैं? लेकिन मैं, निश्चित रूप से, इस के महत्व को समझता हूं ... जितना मैं कभी-कभी झुका सकता हूं, मैं रहस्य रखने में बहुत अच्छा हूं। आखिरकार ... मुझे लगता है कि यह उन लोगों की बाहों की लंबाई पर अपने स्वयं के रहस्य रखने के लिए मेरी सबसे अच्छी रुचि में होगा" a small smile forming on his face, the implied meaning behind the question seemingly obvious. With such a gift, he would assume he became part of the order.

FRT transaltion : "Well, if it ever gets to the point the seal is at stake I probably deserve to have my tongue removed huh? But I, of course, understand the importance of this...as much as I may blabber at times I'm pretty good at keeping secrets. After all...I assume it'll be in my best interest to keep my own secrets at arms lengths of those not deserving"

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Behind his mask, the descendant of Byakko smirked to himself as he listened to the blabbermouth known as Sunaku Harupia respond ever so quickly to his question. It was not surprising that this man, seated across from him, understood the importance of the seal placed on the underside of his tongue as he had been a shinobi in this village for a long time and knew quite honestly, many things that could never leave this village or would likely result in his head being disconnected from his shoulders. His friend and fellow Oracle was pleased with the ritual's results and was glad to see that another member of their village could be considered a brother-in-arms in this Order after the initial batch of Oracles seemingly disappeared without a trance and he had not heard from them in quite some time including his own brother, Toraono Kuro. It was not too surprising to not hear from his brother however nor did he really care entirely about his whereabouts after his appointment of a new head of the clan that was an outsider and someone that he knew all too well. But, that was a story for another day and another time.

For now, the descendant would fold his arms in front of him and give a simple nod at the Sunaku. It was only a brief moment of pause between them before Kyuji spoke again to him in a direct and serious tone: "अच्छा उत्तर। Oracles, Sunaku Harupia में आपका स्वागत है। हमारे पास एक और चीज है जो हमें करना चाहिए और फिर आप आधिकारिक तौर पर इस आदेश का उपयोग हमारे आदेश के सदस्य के रूप में पूरी तरह से करने के लिए सेट कर रहे हैं।" They were so close to completing his trial to being in the Order, he needed to only do one more task and he was free to enjoy his life again and get all the sleep and nourishment that he desperately needed along with likely a nice, long shower since he hadn't slept in days.

Tapping on his mask after another brief pause, the descendant of Byakko would continue talking to his old friend and ally in the great battle against the undead legendary sandworm known as Barynx: "जैसा कि आप मेरे चेहरे पर देख सकते हैं, मेरे पास एक मुखौटा है। ओरेकल के सभी सदस्यों को मास्क पहनना होता है जब वे ओरेकल से संबंधित काम कर रहे होते हैं, जब आप तैयार होते हैं और उठने में सक्षम होते हैं तो हम आपके बारे में फैसला करेंगे। यही एकमात्र आवश्यकता है जिसे आपको ओरेकल के रूप में पहनना चाहिए ... एक क्लोक या श्राउड वैकल्पिक है।" There it was, the last requirement to officially becoming an Oracle. Though, he had already welcomed the well-known Sunaku as a member of the order, but he knew that this man would have little to no trouble selecting his mask and finally being able to go back into the sunlight and soak in that delicious vitamin D as he traveled back to his place of residency and slept the next day or so away to recover.
OOC:
  • Translation 1: Good answer. Welcome to the Oracles, Sunaku Harupia. We have one more thing that we must do and then you are officially set to use this library in its entirety as a member of our order.
  • Translation 2: As you can see on my face, I have a mask. All members of the Oracles are to wear a mask when they are conducting Oracle-related work which we will decide on yours when you are ready and able to get up. That is the only requirement that you must wear as an Oracle...a cloak or shroud is optional.

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
While the amount of time that passed between him finishing his thought, and the Oracle before him nodding his head, in his mind it dragged like an eternity. Just what could be going through the persons mind? Admiration for a job well done? Trying to figure out a way of rejection, before he would cast a jutsu wiping his mind and the seals of his tongue. Was he pondering the complicated situation of his family clan in the brief lull their conversation... normally he tried to control this rambly thought in his mind but at this point, they were helping him stay awake.

In the end, the nod did come before he spoke, confirming his admission into the ranks of the order, electing a smile from Haru's tired face...though he did mention one final thing to do. A signing of a paper? Trial by combat? Needing to offer a precious diamond?. God damn it brain.

In the end, it was none of the above, as the Oracle before him tapped the mask confining his face. The statement causing the man to raise his brow. He wondered whether the mask he was wearing was part of the initiation ritual...turns out it was something all the Oracles had to partake in. A bit of a chuckle came from the man's mouth as he said "आप जानते हैं ... जब मैं छोटा था तो मुझे वास्तव में एएनबीयू कोर में दिलचस्पी थी ... ज्यादातर मास्क और उनके आस-पास के रहस्यों के कारण। जैसे-जैसे मैं बड़ा हो गया, मैंने उन्हें महसूस किया ... ऑपरेटिंग का तरीका ऐसा कुछ नहीं है जो मेरे साथ अच्छा लगेगा। मुझे अपने स्वयं के आधिकारिक मुखौटा हासिल करने का मौका नहीं मिला। अगर मैं सही ढंग से समझता हूं कि मास्क को चुनने के बाद मैं खुद को थोड़ा सा साफ कर दूंगा? आईडी में केवल एक प्रश्न है ... क्या मास्क ऑर्डर द्वारा सख्ती से चुना गया है, या क्या मैं शायद मास्क का अपना प्रस्ताव प्रस्तुत कर सकता हूं?"
He would ask. Given a bit of time...and rest, he could imagine himself managing to create a good mask...if that were possible of course. And if possible, unless they could seal the deal here and now, he would not mind retreating from the library for a while.

OOC

HRT Translation: :"You know...when I was little I used to really be interested in the ANBU Corps...mostly because of the masks and mystique surrounding them. As I grew older I did realize their...way of operating is not something that would gell well with me. I did not expect a chance to gain an official mask of my own. If I understand correctly the choosing fo the mask is gonna happen after I tidy myself up a bit? Id only have one question... is the mask chosen strictly by the Order, or can I, perhaps, present my own proposition of a mask?

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
On his side of the table, he would look over at his old friend and clearly see that the man was having a difficult time of it staying awake and likely comprehending everything was happening right now. He had officially become an Oracle by passing the tests that were given to him by the descendant of Byakko that was seated across from him and the mask was simply the icing on the top of the cake if one could call it that. However, it would be the first time that Kyuji would see the mask ritual occurring to someone else aside from himself and he could only hope the reaction from his friend would be as cool and collected as it was when he was being sealed under his tongue with the knowledge of the formal version of their language.

Their conversation would continue as his friend would ask a simple question which was if he could pick the mask of his own or if the Oracles would do that for him. Thankfully for him, his friend already knew the answer easily and would respond without even a hesitation: "जैसे ही आप तैयार हों, हम लाइब्रेरी के ओरेकल-केवल हिस्से में जाएंगे और आपके मुखौटा चयन के साथ आगे बढ़ेंगे। दुर्भाग्यवश, आप कमरे में क्या है इसके बाहर अपना मुखौटा नहीं चुन सकते हैं। हालांकि, यह भी संभावना है कि जब हम वहां हों तो मुखौटा आपको चुनेगा ताकि किसी भी चीज़ के लिए तैयार रहें। बेशक यदि मास्क आपके लिए कॉस्मेटिक रूप से आदर्श नहीं है, तो हम आपके लिए चुने गए हैं और कड़ाई से आप इसे चुनने के बाद हमेशा इसे बदल सकते हैं।" There was a simple response to his inquiry and he would have to take it or leave it as that was the only option that they had at their disposal. The masks from outside of the Oracles would not be suitable especially an ANBU one as they were not created the same way nor held the same impact when one was wearing one as the Oracle ones did. The friend of Lord Kyuji would learn this soon enough when he was ready.

As for now, the descendant of Byakko would simply sit there and await the response from his old friend. It had been a long time coming for his friend to join the Oracles and it was clear as day that he busted his ass in the past week to get this far. There was only a little bit more to do and then they could close this chapter in their story together and proceed onto a new chapter as fellow Oracles and fill this library with more and more information that it certainly deserved!
OOC:
  • Translation: As soon as you are ready, we will go to the Oracle-only portion of the library and proceed with your mask selection. Unfortunately, you cannot pick your mask outside of what is in the room. However, it is also likely that the mask will choose you when we are there so be prepared for anything. Of course if the mask is not cosmetically ideal for you, we can always alter it after it has been chosen for you and strictly you.

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Harupia nodded as the man spoke, the news of him actually making the cut invigorating him, if slightly. After the man spoke he would say: मुझे बहुत उम्मीद थी, लेकिन यह पूछने में कभी दर्द नहीं होता, हे। मैं मानता हूं कि क्या हम किसी चीज़ से निपटने की क्षमता के साथ काम कर रहे हैं ... चुनें, यह टंकण करने की सराहना नहीं कर सकता ... लेकिन मुझे लगता है कि जब हम वहां जाते हैं तो मैं पुल पार कर सकता हूं। अब, जब मैं तैयार महसूस करता हूं, तो क्या मुझे आदेश को सूचित करना चाहिए, या समय सही होने पर आदेश मेरे पास आएगा? ". It would seem that the order would have its way of finding him, without him needing to reach out. He was glad he would be able to move forward...though as much as he would like to do it now, he knew he was in no state to. And was trying to subtly implore whether it would be ok to wrap up the meeting for today... well as subtly as someone speaking a language for the first time ever could.

HRT Translation: "I expected as much, but it never hurts to ask, heh. I would assume if we're dealing with something with the potential to...choose, it might not appreciate being tinkered with... but I guess I can cross the bridge when we get there. Now, should I notify the order when I feel ready, or will the order come to me when the time is right?"

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sitting in his chair, the descendant of Byakko would crack a smile and have to stop himself from allowing a small giggle to release from his mouth. He knew that the end of this trial for his dear friend was going to lift a heavy burden off their shoulders, but it seemed like the newly-appointed Oracle was going to take a little break before they finished everything that needed to be done to become one of them. In all honesty, it was a wise decision on his part as the descendant could tell looking at the Jounin-level shinobi's face that he was struggling to stay awake right now and needed to get much shut-eye after likely getting little to no sleep over the past week. There was no harm in allowing him to take a breather and resuming at a later time, but Byakko Kyuji could only hope that he would not forget to return to complete his orientation and trial as Harupia had a tendency to disappear for long periods of time with no real explanation.

In any case, the Byakko clansman would nod behind his mask as he began to speak: "जब आप तैयार हों तो आप हमारे पास आ सकते हैं या यदि आप उचित समय सीमा में वापस नहीं आते हैं तो हम आपको खोज लेंगे। कोई वास्तविक रश नहीं है, इसलिए अपना समय लें और अपने दिमाग और शरीर को आराम दें, सुनाकू हरुपिया। इससे भी बदतर ऐसा होता है कि एक और ओरेकल आपको ढूंढ रहा है और आपको सूचित करता है कि यह समय है। भले ही आप आधिकारिक तौर पर ओरेकल हैं, लेकिन जब तक आपको अपना मुखौटा नहीं दिया जाता है तब तक अनौपचारिक भी हो। इस प्रकार, बहुत समय न लें क्योंकि आपको सबकुछ तक पहुंच नहीं होगी यह लाइब्रेरी जब तक कि आप आधिकारिक तौर पर हमारे मुखौटे के साथ नहीं हैं। जल्द ही मिलेंगे, मुझे उम्मीद है, हरुपिया।" When he finished, he would extend his only arm to his old friend to allow them to shake on it if the Sunaku was up for it. If not, he would give a simple bow and allow the man to do as he wished which was likely going home an sleeping for the next few days to week. As for Kyuji, he would get back to work in the Library doing other tasks that a good Oracle needed to do which was classified.

OOC:
  • Translation: "You may come to us when you are ready or we will seek you out if you do not return within a reasonable timeframe. There is no real rush however so take your time and rest your mind and body, Sunaku Harupia. The worse that could happen is another Oracle comes looking for you and informing you that it is time. Regardless, you are officially an Oracle, but also unofficial until you are given your mask. Thus, do not take too long as you will not have access to everything in this library until you are officially one of us with your mask. See you soon, I hope, Harupia."
  • Topic Left Unless Stopped.
  • MFT: 404 Words
  • Great thread, Harupia. I hope you enjoyed it!

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Harupia nodded to the oracle in front of him, before grabbing the extended hand in a firm shake...though the weariness of his body did loosen his grip a bit. After all, it would be bad to refuse the hand of your future order member. It felt a bit surreal, but he was glad he had managed to get through the trial. He didn't say much after the handshake, as with the nervousness of what the division would be faded, the adrenaline keeping him awake was running out. He made his way out of the library towards him Clan Compound, since it was a bit closer than his rented apartment in the district...and it would be easier to explain to a family member why you were passed out on their couch than to a stranger.

[Exito]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back