Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A new hobby (open)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
There was a guitar playing somewhere in Tea. The music being played wasn't from a professional, but it really sounded good for the ears. Ziren had brought his guitar with him and had decided to play it. He was no singer, so he just stuck with playing his guitar, playing the strings that feel the most right to him.

The Medical Chief had noticed that there was a small group of people forming around him as he played the guitar. But he kept playing, not paying them any attention. Once he was done with the song that he was doing, he set the guitar down as some people started to clap.

He looked back down to his guitar. "Thanks, but I'm going to need a lot more practice with it to be a musical artist. Just trying something out."

With that said, he put the strap, of the guitar over his head and around his body, securing it so he can walk normally with the guitar on his back. The group of faceless NPCs parted to make way for him before dispersing the group altogether.

(In case if anyone's wondering what song I played.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VCA7xipW2J0)

Aurora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A casual day in Tea. The streets were filled with people walking on and off, salesmen trying to lure in hapless victims customers to have them buy something from the myriad of goods being displayed. Tea rooms had geisha or waiters inviting people to try out their exquisite delicacies and once in a while a local trekking artist swayed the crowd into a stand-still as they showed off their talents. A busy day with plenty of things to do. The white two-tails known as Misaki Aikayume would be one of the people following along the flow of tourists, allowing her eyes a treat as she viewed the touristic goods offered by Tea's merchants. She'd occasionally stop to listen to an artist but generally didn't linger for too long, her impatience driving her forward to view more of Tea before she would have to return home again.

Her tendencies changed when she saw a familiar face performing street art with a guitar. Among the crowd watching Ziren perform would stand a short girl dressed in priestly robes. The two vulpine ears that could have easily identified her were hidden under a large hood with two purple ears but the attire made her 'cute' rather than people instantly calling her out for a kitsune. Sure, she was still watched but not as openly as was generally the case. Her white hair would be tucked under the hood, only a few strands caressing the cheeks of a head slightly resting in the shadows of the hood. The rest of her body would be hidden by the white mantle, the two tails nonetheless visible to those standing behind her. Not so visible by Ziren, on the other hand, as the cloak neatly served as a screen impairing his direct view.

Even after he finished and thanked the crowd for their clapping, he seemed to pay little attention to any specific face in the crowd, not expecting any of these onlookers to be the kitsune he had once shielded from an insane puppet. Preoccupied with his guitar, the crowd would eventually disperse and leave the kitsune on her own. With a hint of mischief, she would step closer to act like a crazed fangirl, using a minimum of foxfire genjutsu to dig up a scroll and pen as she stepped forward and almost bumped into him on purpose to add even more to the act.

"You were so good~! Can I get your autograph, pleeeeeeease?" ^-^

She'd flash him a bright smile, pretty much pushing the illusory scroll and pen onto his chest to distract him further from discovering her identity right away.

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"You're a little off-tune. The G-String is a little," she said as she walked over in the general direction of the guitar she heard earlier. "flat...." she finished. Kaori entered the scene clutching a robot-plushy to her breast, eyeballing the vibrations of the instrument's string, seeing it still reverberating; if even just slightly. She was no instrumentalist, but her keen hearing and her starlet-prowess in the art of singing lent itself to her ability to hear a flat note. She looked quite different from the last time Ziren saw her; looking a bit more seductive than innocent in appearance. The same light and fire that she had in her eyes the last time they met had been extinguished and replaced with something dull and empty; as if the woman was quite blind.

She had caught the woman fleeing in the opposite direction, parting the crowd with his passable performance; a performance that she couldn't muster, herself, but for one that has to rely on her ears to 'see' the world -- it'll do. A voice called out to the guitar-wielding man, asking for his autograph. The voice was familiar, as if she had heard it some time before. She tried to recall where it was she heard this voice before, but that information was quite impertinent. Maru left her in a bad way; one that probably left a sour impression upon the Kitsune-girl about her sour attitude towards the ever-stalking person named Maru. She remembered some specifics, like Maru having placed a seal upon her, but something as simple as her name escaped her. There were other things that garnered her attention, which caused her to push aside something as simple as a casual passing.

Thank the gods she met people outside of a restaurant. Every time she met someone recently, it was inside or near a damn restaurant; which was getting REAL old. "Tighten your G-String and it should sound fine," Kaori mentioned. There was an echoed laugh emanating from Kaori's body as Mina, the 'magical girl' persona appeared out of Kaori's back, grabbing her own stomach and doubled-over in laughter. "What next? You going to tell him to put it in a thong?" the girl, named Mina said as she continued to howl in laughter.

Kaori looked evenly at the gathering of Ziren and Misaki for a brief moment, a look of blank annoyance written across her face. She wanted to laugh, but she was talking about music. The thought of underwear never crossed her mind. The priestess took music seriously and in any other context, Kaori would feel quite embarrassed for leaving herself open to such a childish joke.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren heard two familiar blood flows near him, before he would make his leave. And then a familiar voice, telling him that his G string was a little flat.

"Hm? Whoa! Hey!" The Medical Chief turned around, to find the person of one of the familiar blood flows to run into him, kind of thrusting a piece of paper and pen into his hands. Her voice also sounded familiar. Instead of signing, he looked at her face, trying to put a name to her. A small feint memory came to mind. Maru, and Umashi, one of the previous Hokage. He helped Umashi fight Maru back then.

"Misaki?" The name came to him finally. "You alright? That crazy dark puppet messing with you anymore?"

He turned as the other woman spoke, telling him to tighten the G string. Why does her voice sound so familiar? He brought his guitar back to in front of him and tightened the G string and then played a few quick strings. It did sound way better than what it did before.

"Thanks um..." He turned to face the woman. Her face, she was familiar, but he doesn't believe that she ever told him her name. "Hey... You. Is Maru still messing with you too?" Ziren waited to see if anyone else was going to jump in, someone that he might know, who by chance has been messed with by Maru. But so far, nobody else seemed to be around.

He looked back at Misaki and gave her a smile, he signed away on the scroll and said, "Not really gonna be a good enough guitarist like some other people, so I'll sign away as a memento of a friend outside of Sand."

"Oh please, Ziren. I've heard better from fingernails on a chalkboard." Ziren turned around to see his ghostly companion floating nearby.Nara Anyu. "Say, that Maru name sounds familiar. Wasn't he from Leaf?" Ziren gave Anyu look. "Kidding. Or are you giving me a look about Maru? I forget if that was a touchy subject to talk about in Leaf or not." Anyu took a look at Kaori and Misaki. "And who are these people? I don't remember you introducing me to them." With that said, he made himself visible to everyone. He went to shake Kaori's hand, but then remembered that he was a ghost, so he did like a 'sike' motion.

"I swear, I sometimes forget I'm dead. Word of advice, if you ever ghost, don't let anything living go through you." He then moved around like he had chills down his spine. "Not a good feeling."

(Ooc: Obtained Soul NPC Nara Anyu visible)

Aurora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Under the hood, Misaki's ears would droop. He had recognised her. Her little prank had failed the moment he spoke her name with such casual attitude it was as if the disguise and the foxfire trick hadn't been there to begin with. The scroll and pen would disappear in a puff of blue fire, shoulders slumping a little. Oh well, his genuine concern for her, even after two years of quietude, made her flash him a bright smile and so she removed the cute hood that had originally served to hide her true nature. Hood down, two vulpine white ears would perk up.

"Ahah... No, that crazy, dark puppet's been pretty nice. Not quite the sort of nice I'd like but certainly not as dark as he used to be. He looked rather dashing, though the mask was too much... Made him look silly. How's my favourite superhero doing?"

And speaking of which... Catching the familiar voice of the other girl, Misaki would turn her head to spot Mizuho. Maru's new interest, possible fiancee, or something in that sort since their relation had seemed rather bumpy and complicated to begin with. What was a fact was that she too knew Maru's general pain in the ass attitude. Not on the level of darkness Misaki had known him, so the kitsune hoped, but nothing less considering it related to love interest.

"Hi, Mizuho. How are you?"

From the blank frown of annoyance, she didn't seem to do that well. Misaki couldn't say why exactly, but she guessed it had to do with the music. Perhaps the false note played in that little street performance had her ticked off, maybe she was just not her comfortable self since the topic of 'Maru' had been dropped. Either way, Misaki's expertise wasn't music and so she left the two of them to debate what exactly was good or bad about the snares and performance.

The kitsune's interest was rather piqued by the spirit housing around Ziren, the onmyouji used to dealing with spirits of all sorts. Having a spiritual ancestry and being a priestess to the celestial kitsune Inari Okami had its perks, perhaps. She'd pick up on him questioning about Maru before the spirit decided to 'materialise' into a more visible form to shake hands with Mizuho. Exorcist senses tingling, the kitsune instantly analysed the spirit's intentions. A dead man lingering around on earth rather than to cross over to reincarnate... It wasn't unusual but the danger existed that with time he'd forget his purpose for lingering around - time and space were strange concepts to abide by for most spirits. At least this one didn't harbour any hostile intent, so all that remained hanging in the kitsune's mind was the question as to why it had decided to hang around still.

"The feeling is mutual for the living, spirit. It's an uncomfortable sensation of having life forces being... moved.", she'd agree with the spirit's findings, yet putting it more mildly. Most spirits passing through the bodies of the living generally left more than just discomfort. Most living felt the warmth of their body being stolen, life force drained. On a short term, it was discomforting. In a long term, it could prove deadly to the living. The spirits generally remained 'unharmed', relatively speaking.

"How come you're still lingering around here? Aren't you interested in reincarnation?"

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaori groaned at the mention of 'crazy puppet' before flinging her hair over her face and upon her back. "He's not a puppet any more," she stated. The very thought of talking about Maru grated at her nerves. While she didn't wish death upon him, a good ass-whooping to get him in-line was sorely needed. Kaori rolled her eyes and nodded her head. "Of course he is. I swear," she said, crossing her arms over her chest and puffed out her cheeks. "Though, he's slowly starting to act like a human being. Painfully slow," she said before turning her eyes towards Misaki and waved a hand in front of her own face. "Call me Kaori. I only use the name 'Mizuho' around Maru because I don't want that creep knowing my actual name," she said with a little bit of a smile.

It seemed that Misaki's disguise was fruitless. Someone who can hear blood and another who's audio-memory was near perfect could easily tell detect all that through the facade of a little bit of clothing. Kaori burst into laughter when Misaki described Maru as dashing. She reached to her stomach and doubled over in laughter. While Maru wasn't a bad-looking guy, she'd never (in her life) ever describe him as 'dashing'. It was at this point that Mina would get Kaori back by bonking her on top of the head. If Mina wasn't able to double-over in laughter, then neither could Kaori. "Ow!" she said, rubbing the back of her head before reaching behind her, planting both of her hands upon Mina's shoulder's and attempted to thrust Mina back where she belonged.

After a brief struggle, Mina got pushed back into Kaori's body without too much struggle. With a groan, Kaori placed a hand on her back and arched it. Ugh! Having to wrench her back like that to get rid of Mina took a toll on her physical health. It was then that a spirit suddenly appeared and offered their hand to Kaori. Kaori continued to stand around, looking blankly -- she can't see spirits; they reflect no sound. Kaori eep'd a bit at the sudden appearance of the voice. This caused Kaori to look around frantically for the source of the noise before Mina pulled herself back out of the confines, cupping the top of Kaori's head and rested upon it. "It's another spirit, Kaori. Relax," she said before turning to look to Ziren and makes a gesture to tell him (and even the spirit with him) that she can't see.

Kaori kept looking around for the source of the voice. Mina let out a shrug and a sigh. Mina turned her head towards the spirit, keeping her guard up around it. While Kaori might have known Ziren from a passing, Mina doesn't. Mina just eyeballed the spirit for a moment. If Mina was capable of keeping her space (except with Kaori) then she fully expected that other spirit to keep it's space.

Once Kaori called down, she grit her teeth not being able to see or even detect the spirit. Oh, how the mighty exorcist had fallen. Can see demons, but can't see a simple ghost. Mina turned her head to look at Misaki, resting her cheek upon her clasped hands (which were on top of Kaori's head). "Sometimes, we just don't wanna pass on. Or sometimes, you would rather stay with someone important to you," she said with a radiant smile. Her words would hint that she, too, was dead.

OOC: Sorry about that.. I was kinda sick

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren patted Misaki on her shoulder. A smile came to him. But was kind of confused. "Maru? Nice? Not really dark? Dashing?" He has known the crazy puppet for a while, and his name with all those words don't seem to fit with any of the words. "You sure we are talking about the same Maru?"

And then the woman told Ziren that Maru is no longer a puppet anymore. Instantly, the Medical Chief listened to all the blood flows around him. It was easy before to pick Maru out, since the mercenary had lost blood, and Ziren could figure out who he was, by picking out who doesn't have blood. But now, he is having to pay attention to all the blood flows around, seeing if any of them are moving close to the trio.

"Well. This is gonna be a headache, now that he is no longer a puppet. He wears a mask, you said Misaki?" He let out a sigh. Before taking note of the woman, Kaori she calls herself, laughing until something, someone hit her on her head and then she pushed it back into her?

The Chigokai raised an eyebrow, but didn't say anything. But when Anyu started talking, a small noise came out of Kaori and made her almost panic. It was then, that her friend came back out to calm her down.

"Anyu, get by my side." Ziren said to the Nara soul. Once he did, Ziren then said to Kaori, "This is Anyu. A spirit. He is right by my side now, so you know where he is." He didn't know that she was blind, she wasn't like this before, was she? He decided to trust the gesture that the 'friend' that Kaori has, of it basically telling him and Anyu that Kaori is blind.

Then Misaki went to ask the question. Why is Anyu still here? Before Ziren could say anything, Kaori's friend told Misaki of a possible reason. That was when, she kind of hinted that she was dead.

Ziren let out a sigh. "Anyu here. I brought him back to this world. He, did something wrong. Tried to abandon the Leaf Village. I chased him down. He was about to kill me, but I killed him first. I now have him here in order for him to learn his past mistakes and learn to better himself. Which he has." Ziren didn't like lying, that was why he told them the truth. But he wasn't done there. "I won't lie and say I did it with sunshine and rainbows. I have used some forbidden justsus."

"Even though I have done all that I can, to fix my past mistakes, he was about to let me go. But I decided to keep by his side to help him. And also to make fun of him whenever I can." The Nara soul said.

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

Kaito was wondering around the city of Kurosawa. He was quite bored because of nothing interesting going on as he hears voice of Ziren and Anyu, he starts heading their as he knew that they both do something interesting always. As Kaito starts heading towards that day, he sees two more girls their one of them was unknown to him and other one was the one he already meet before. As Kaito arrives at that place he waves towards Ziren and Anyu saying “Hey, guys.... what are ya guys doing there? And how are we all?” as he says this he waits for their response to him.

Kaito knew that he was once again slacking off from his duties but it doesn’t matter’d him because it was common to him. As soon as kaito makes his base, he pulls out a box of cigarette from his pocket and picks one of them. He lights that cigarette and starts smoking while he was hold a can of cold drink in his hand, waiting for their reply.
[lb2][/lb2]

OCC: Topic Entered at Ziren's permission.​

Aurora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Are we talking about the same Maru...? Well... I don't know? I'm not sure how exactly a puppet gets to become a real boy but he certainly went through a hell of a metamorphosis in those two years.", she'd say as she scratched her head. Frankly, the kitsune hadn't put much thought about the how of it all but she held a grudge against that puppet and would recognise him wherever he went. If she wouldn't catch his scent, she'd hear him. If that didn't work, she'd recognise his voice or behaviour. But an Aikayume never forgot their grudges, no matter when or where.

Neither did they forget those who did them well. Eternal gratitude and fluff for the Ziren. On that account, Misaki was pretty much like a fangirl fawning over her favourite boys band. When he patted her shoulder, her tails would be wagging contently like a kid getting a treat. He'd inquire about the mask and so she'd show him how it looked like, conjuring a small wisp of violet foxfire that shaped itself into the mask's shape. It meant little when one looked at the mask all by itself but she guessed it did what it had to do for Maru. Once Ziren had taken note of the mask, it would disappear as the foxfire burned itself up.

"Yep, a mask. One thing didn't change. He's still a pain to deal with.", and she'd look at the familiar girl as if to seek confirmation for her words, who revealed her name to be Kaori rather than Mizuho. Her reasons for the deception being her trying to keep distance from Maru. Understandable, considering how the puppet was. And perhaps something she should have done herself. However, the Aikayume was a prideful being and felt no need to hide who or what she was behind a facade. Thrice the pride, thrice the downfall? Time only could tell.

Another spirit would reveal itself. One that housed within Kaori itself. Possession. Never something Misaki liked since such acts generally caused more problem than good as the spirit either drained the host or abused the host for whichever worldly bindings kept it anchored. More out of habit of concern and professional analysis, the Tsuchimikado would observe the girl's aura to read her spiritual health in general but since she didn't seem to suffer any strange effects at first sight, the hint of worry would melt like snow under the sun. If the spirit remained because it considered Kaori precious, chances were slim the girl would suffer much. Maybe in the long run... More so because possession was not a thing that should happen rather than the spirit meaning anything harmful.

Ziren's actions on the other hand, had the kitsune twitching. Killing a being was the unfortunate necessity of any shinobi, so she couldn't judge him on that, but keeping a spirit around to teach him a different morale was a dangerous act indeed. Especially so since he admitted having used Forbidden Jutsu to bind the spirit. Rather than to scold Ziren, fangirl Misaki was instead concerned. Worried that Ziren didn't hold the required knowledge about spirits the way the priestesses of the Aikayume did. To them, spirituality was their heritage and life. This was rarely the case with others.

"That's a noble yet dangerous thing to do... It could have turned out differently with him possessing you much like Darkness took control of Maru.", Misaki sighed. "I can't force you to put his soul to rest but if there is a day you need help in doing so, let me know. The priestesses of the Aikayume know plenty of ways to work with the otherworld.". Gently, or otherwise. Words she didn't mention since there was no need to push this towards hostilities.

Their conversation would be interrupted as a stranger walked in, greeting Kaito and Anyu before asking them how they were doing.

"I'm fine, thank you. How are you?"

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There must have been some strange shock surging throughout the area with the revelation of Maru not being a puppet any more. Which it was quite strange how one could lose their body and then return to their body, she had encountered the weird and unexplainable, so something like that wasn't too far-fetched. Kaori raised her arms up above her head, forcing her way around Mina to stretch out her sides and back. As she did, she heard the voice of a newcomer arrive, turning her eyes in that direction. The flick of a lighter rang clearly in her ears as the smell of cigarettes fluttered into her nose. Mina stretched herself out and pinched the cherry on his cigarette, extinguishing it. "That stuff is gross, ya know. You shouldn't smoke in a crowded place," Mina stated, never having liked the smell when she was alive. Kaori allowed Mina to do this without any resistance as the smell was just obnoxious to her. Kaori lowered her arms down to her side as Mina returned to her position behind her.

"Doing better now that that nasty habit of yours is put out," Kaori turned to look towards Kaito's general direction, giving him a blank expression. She turned her eyes towards Ziren again, where he claimed the soul resided. It wasn't really the fact that spirit existed, but more of the fact that she couldn't sense it and it made her feel helpless against it; in the event it decided to do something foolish. "I wouldn't worry about Maru. As long as I'm here, he won't do anything stupid," she said as she rolled her eyes in annoyance. The fact that he was completely enamored with her was a double-edged sword. She knew he wouldn't ever attack her and that he would (for the most part) listen to anything she said. However, he was still quite the loose-cannon that would do anything and everything simply for the chuckles; the part about the guy she absolutely hated the most.

Kaori turned her eyes towards the kitsune. "The best thing to do with most spirits, especially ones that could be seen as malicious," she said as she turned to look towards Ziren, not being able to look at the spirit directly, being turning her attention back towards Misaki. "Is to exorcise them before they become vengeful," she finished. She did find it strange that someone was willing to bind their spirit to the physical realm in a means to repent for their sins and turn them to the right direction. However, most evil spirits can't and will not take the offer either for their own greedy purposes or the fact that they are beyond salvation. She shrugged her shoulders.

"As long as he doesn't become benevolent, I guess there is no need to exorcise him, hm?" she said as she ran a finger through her raven-black hair.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren turned when hearing the blood flow of another person, whom sounds kind of familiar. Then he heard the voice, but he still doesn't really know, it has been a while, and he can't really figure who he was.

"Hey there, just talking about music. And ghosts." Ziren answered. He turned back to Misaki, he was happy that the Kitsune was alright. Even though he has known her for a small amount of time, but he can't help but feel like watching over her, like her guardian angel. She then showed him what the mask that Maru now wears. Ziren took note of it, to pay attention to any masked individuals around.

That was when Misaki told him about how dangerous it was for him to have a Soul around. And Kaori more or less agreed but more on harsher terms, of exorcising Anyu.

"I know it is a dangerous thing to do. But I also like to take risks. If I am able to do something risky and turn it into something good, then I find it as a win. That, and I made a deal with Anyu. I will let him go, once he finds guilt in what he has done and wants to better himself. Which he has."

"I only want to stick around to help with the war effort. Not just to prove to Blue Dude, but to myself that helping, even in stressful times, that I can do what I can." The Nara Soul said. For once, he sounded serious, not really joking on the matter, but then he gave a sly grin, "But the worst I've ever done was the occasional prank on Blue here, or just flirt with other spirit girls, or call him names."

Anyu then turned to the ghost girl that is owned by Kaori. "How do you go about your day inside of a body? Because I don't know about you, but going through or even residing inside of a living body just sends shivers down my spine. That, and I like to float around. The small things you just gotta appreciate being a ghost. Not having to deal with gravity pulling you down all the time, and no physical pain."

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
As Kaito was smoking and waiting for their response. He hears a voice, and it was a spirit she was saying that the cigarette is gross and then Kaito didn’t said anything but just whispered “oh.” and then he waitied for a human to response as Kaori says to him to leave this nasty habit but Kaito didn’t showed anything anger but said “okey”. And then after a little pause Ziren says to him that they were talking about Music and Ghosts but Kaito knew that he heard a name Maru but he didn’t asked them about it and then he replies to Ziren “Oh.... Ghost and Music, well that’s some good topic.” and then Kaito turns his head towards Kaori and says to her “Well I’m ready to leave this nasty habit of mine.” as he throws his cigarette away and the box of it also and then asks Kaori “is it okey now.” and then Kaito thought that he was just nobody here because those three looked close so he decided to go some where with lesser people while saying to them “well Bye you three, I got some work do to.” and then Kaito starts heading back to leaf.

[TOPIC LEFT]​

Aurora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The gathering of four was short lived, the stranger joining them having decided to leave them as quickly as he came. It left Misaki a little confused, tilting her head as she followed his movement further down the road. Had they said something wrong? Did he not feel welcome? She guessed that crushing his cigarette might have offended him, but seeing him throw the entire box away was a bit of an over reaction when all Kaori wanted was to get rid of the stink that came with smoking. For a moment, the kitsune's ears would flatten but as the topic continued, her attention would be pulled back into the group and with it her ears would perk up again as Misaki shared in the amusement.

"Who was that guy?", she'd ask nonetheless, curious about the new person.

Picking up on the ghost's 'worse actions', namely pulling pranks, Misaki would nod all sagely in confirmation that pranks were, indeed, a mandatory thing to do. Pranks were the best way to playfully guide someone towards a new direction. The most innocent pranks being nothing short of signs of affection whereas the bigger ones often contained hidden morale and lessons about the direction someone's life was taking. Of course, Inari Okami and by definition the priestesses following her, knew all about playing tricks onto others. Not that they always were successful, taking Ziren's unknown ability to recognise her into account. Still, seeing as the spirit didn't harbour any immediate hostilities towards Ziren the kitsune would let go of her anxiety for the time being and nod in agreement with Kaori's statement. It looked like Ziren was in no immediate danger, after all.

"You certainly should not omit pulling pranks on him. Pranks are the best way to show affection."

With the whole spirit deal having been acknowledged, their non-hostile natures being discussed, the kitsune thought about something else to talk about. She didn't know that much about the two humane companions nearby. Ziren being her hero two years ago and even now her number one favourite, Kaori being a companion of Maru she thought to be his girlfriend while just now hearing she was even disguising her real name just to keep him at a distance. While she knew Ziren was a shinobi since he had fought at the Hokage's side, she couldn't boast the same information from the girl.

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As quietly, and as creepily, as he entered, the smoking-guy left. Mina watched as the guy left without making much of a response to his leaving before turning to look towards the rest of the group. "Oh, I bet he's a blast at parties!" she said with an excited voice, yet her words were laced in sarcasm. There was nothing that Mina and Kaori liked more than someone who just creepily watched others. During this time, Kaori raised a brow at the boy's words, still processing what he was saying. There was nothing wrong with smoking, just don't do it around Kaori. Losing her sense of sight only heightened her others, which makes the smell of the cigarettes that much more intense; and that much more disgusting.

The fox-girl inquired on who that guy was, prompting Kaori to flip some of her hair over her shoulder and shrug. "Who knows. I'm going to call him 'Smokey' from now on. At the very least, he could've introduced himself," she said as a strand of hair fell over her face. A stiff puff of air sent the strand of hair flying and swinging over the top of her head and back to where it belonged.

It was at this point that Anyu addressed Mina about 'what she does when she's stuck in Kaori's back'. Mina rubbed her chin a bit and opened her mouth to try to explain it before Kaori started to wave at the trio; Ziren, Misaki, and Anyu. This caught Mina's eye and she grabbed a hold of Kaori's arm and tried to force it down. "I wanna explain!" she said in a mopey manner. "We have stuff to do and places to be," she said as she turned to look towards the trio and waved to them. "Maybe some other time," she said before starting to walk away.

Mina stretched herself out as much as she could, without coming completely out and shouted out. "It's like those balls those monsters live in!!!" she shouted out before they were no longer within normal verbal range. With that, Mina reached her hand out and waved to the three of them. "I'll tell you more laaaaaaaaaater!"

[Topic Left]
We should RP with my next character :D

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"That was Tsuchimikado Kaito." Ziren said simply. "Don't really know much about him other than he's from Leaf. Only met him once before."

And then when Misaki said that pulling pranks is a sign of affection, Anyu looked at Ziren and acted like he was throwing up. "Nah, Blue Dude ain't my type. I dig spirit girls." He said, winking at the other spirit that is part of Kaori.

Ziren turned his attention back to Kaori when her and her spirit are fighting? Stuggling against each other? It ended with Kaori taking a hasty exit, with the girl spirit talking about what it feels like to be in a live body.

Anyu let out a sigh. He had a dream look in his eyes, waving back at Mina. "Now that's a spirit that I would want to meet again. She seems to be just my kind of type of girl!" He turned to Ziren, "Now if I can only see her again. Maybe we can do a double date, me and Mina, and you and Kaori?"

Ziren looked at Anyu. "No double dates Anyu. I already have a wife. You will just have to find yourself another wing man."

He then turned to Misaki. "Well, now that it has calmed down more, you wanna just catch up?"

Aurora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"N-not that sort of affection!", she'd exclaim when the spirit was getting the wrong idea. Two men... What a thought..., "I meant friendly or brotherly affection, you goof."

There would be a brief squabble between Kaori and her spirit before she decided to leave to tend to personal business. Always in such a hurry, that one. The spirit still tried to resist but was dragged away by its host, eventually leaving just the two of them alone. The ideal moment for Anyu to decide on a double date, it seemed. Ziren and Kaori. It strangely didn't sit well with the kitsune, who considered Ziren her hero but it wasn't like Anyu could have made a different choice. Misaki had no spirit of her own for the double date idea. The idea would be waved away quickly by Ziren himself anyway, who wasn't even interested since he had a wife already. The fluff sighed softly, seeing whatever fangirl dream she had getting shattered with those words. At the suggestion to catch up, Misaki was torn between hanging around with her idol and moving on. She too had things to do. Preparations to return home, most of all.

"I'd love to but I should get going as well. I was actually returning to the hotel to prepare for the road back to Suna. You're always welcome to visit.", she said with a smile, before giving him a hug. Moving on, she waved, "Keep practising with that guitar! I want a concert next time we meet!"

[EXIT]
OOC: Sorry, I'll be gone for a week. So thought it would be better to exit than to let you waiting.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As she said that she also had to go, Ziren smiled softly to her. "All good things must come to an end eventually." He understood being busy, and having to constantly run around like a chicken that got it's head cut off.

Then seeing her sigh about what he said earlier, of him having a wife, Ziren patted Misaki after she gave him a hug. "Stay safe Misaki."

As the Kitsune left, Ziren was left alone with his Soul. Anyu floated by his side and said, "I think she had a thing for you."

The Medical Chief turned towards Anyu. "Um... What? What do you mean?"

"It means exactly what it sounds like. She has a thing for you. A crush, or whatever you all call it nowadays. The thing is, she hugged you. Girls only hug guys, if they really like the guy."

Ziren raised an eyebrow at Anyu, and shook his head. "You're always a handful Anyu. You need to calm down a bit." With that said, be and his ghostly companion walked off to where he would need to go.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back