Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A New Sensei (Private)

Senju Sarurama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The young Genin waited in a bush outside of a small building he was told to meet his new sensei at. What was so great about this guy, anyways? the young boy thought knowing absolutely nothing about the person who would actually be training him. All he was told was to wait patiently outside of this building and they would move to the training location. That was something he had every intention of doing....at least in a certain type of way. He was going to get the drop on this so-called sensei and would show him what kind of ninja he already was.

Balling up a piece of paper Saru reached inside of his pocket for a large straw. Moving with hand to his mouth the young boy placed the pebble sized ball of paper in his mouth. This spitball larger than one should be which made him uncertain it would even fit in the straw. One thing was certain and that this was going to show this wannabee sensei that Saru meant business!

There was one question though....who exactly was he waiting for? How could he get the jump on someone he didn't know? That bugged him greatly. Saru knew that this shinobi had to be at least a Chuunin, so he would expect him to be a bit older. He would have to be wearing a Leaf headband, so that would be an obvious giveaway. Once Saru saw a older shinobi with a leaf headband stand still for a little while he would strike. The young Senju was sure that this plan would work in his favor and have absolutely no ramifications for him in the future.

WC: 279

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Getting used to the life she had currently again, she took a day or two easy, having an idea on what she wanted to do. It was strange that she got already a shinobi towards herself as she dragged around some papers, trying to get caught up on what she had missed on those days of her absence in this world.
She hummed a melody that she learned in the absence days in her own world. 'It sounds so strange.. when you say it like that...' were the thoughts going through her head. She made her way towards the place where she was supposed to meet this young shinobi in order to learn.

It was a moment passed but she soon notices what was happening, a thing played by students often to try and show dominance, however, she would be a step further ahead of the other.
Hopping for a second out of time to stand beside him. "I wouldn't shoot that... Or swallow for the matter.." She muttered out loud also for the other to hear. Her long hairs would be resting on her back, her bangs would be slightly in the way and she wore her normal attire, her Uchiha clothing with a headband. She was after all classified outside of her double life as a normal shinobi too. "Wouldn't you say?" She smiled towards the boy, first impressions were always a thing that could be rather tricky. "My name is Kotori, I am going to be your teacher."

Spoken language. and then this is thoughts going by her.
Ooc message: Post 1/5
Word counter: 251

Senju Sarurama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saru quickly as he heard an unfamiliar voice speaking to him. She told him that he shouldn’t spit the spitball, or swallow it. Unfortunately the young shinobi wasn’t much for following directions. Gasping the spitball that he had been working on went right down his throat causing him to cough profusely. “Wha?!? Who are you? Why did you sneak up on me?” Saru grumbled rubbing his throat.

The woman dressed familiar, but he couldn’t quite place it. Saru definitely recognized the outfit, but for some reason the specifics escaped him. Looking up he saw the Leaf headband and then it all started to click for Saru. Just as it all began to register the Leaf shinobi introduced herself as Saru’s sensei.

Saru paused for a second looking at Kotori. The correct response would be to introduce himself respectfully and thank her for volunteering to be his teacher, but sadly that wasn’t Saru’s style. Instead, Saru screamed out repeating what he said before. “Who do you think you are sneaking up on me?”. Saru was bolstering his voice trying to sound ferocious, but it came out more like a kitten trying to roar like a lion. Saru was unsure if his new sensei would be calm or cruel. Because of this even the most dull of shinobi could tell that he was wavering.

WC: 222

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Not many moments had passed or she already saw soon what the other male had been doing. The coughing fit had started to emerge and basically explained what happened on his side. "Swallowed it..?" She questioned and a soft yet long sigh left the female's lips. She slowly would let her gaze drop onto the young boy in front of her. "Don't worry..." She muttered and took a moment to study on how the other looked or rather was behaving right now. Slowly she started to wonder what kind of path this young man would take as he would grow up and what kind of rule her tutoring would have on him... One thing she was curious the most about, was he going to join the branch she was working in or not...

Kotori let a soft gaze wander towards the child... A smile came towards her lips once more. "No matter how you are going to look at it... I will start training with you, like a mentor sort of kind. But fair share... I will give you sometimes homework as my job won't be letting me stay inside the village from times to times..." She hummed a little on top of that. She... actually started to enjoy this moment, she could give her knowledge forward to someone else in this matter. "How much do you know... like water walking, tree hanging and all that?" She grinned wider, reminding herself how she was when she started on those things. Yet at the same time is was a question on how the academy was training their students too. Her hands pushed her from the wall that she was standing upright and started to collect her crimson hairs into a bundle. An elastic was placed around the bundle and her hairs were tight up high. The bangs were still in her face as she ruffled some of that out again. "So... Are you ready? Or are you going to sulk like a little whimper?" She teased, trying already different kind of methods on the child. How would he react on one, how would he react on the other method... Was he the joking and challenging kind or the really observant and nice kid. She was one to test out right here and right now already. "Oh yeah! You can tell your name on the way we are going!" She shouted towards the guy as she already made set for the academy grounds where a tree was set.

Spoken language. and then this is thoughts going by her.
Ooc message: Post 2/5
Word counter: 251+416= 667 Word count total.

Senju Sarurama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saru's sensei asked him if he swallowed his spit ball as he was choking on it. This was something that he viewed as an obvious attempt to embarrass him, so he shot an ugly look up at his newly appointed teacher. Who did she think she was, anyways? Coming in here and scaring him like that...He was supposed to get the jump on her like he did with all those teachers at the academy, but perhaps this situation was different. The teachers at the academy were always preoccupied with the other students, so it would be easy to see how one student could get away with something. With that a sudden realization struck Saru. He was not going to be able to get away with the same shenanigans that he was before. This was a new game and he had to learn the rules, but unfortunately he was not the type to follow them.

Soon after Kotori seemed to explain Saru's situation out quite frankly. She was to be his sensei and he was to be her student. He could fight all he wanted, but that wouldn't change anything. That being said, Saru had no intentions of going down without a fight. Then she mentioned something about homework. That was something that Saru loved! Except for the fact that it was the bane of his existence and the very thought of it caused him to sigh dramatically. "Okay..." Saru said bleakly trying not to make eye contact with Kotori.

"I can climb trees very well!" Saru said with a burst of energy and then settling down into his normal angst forgetting that he was supposed to be upset. "I still can't walk on water or anything like that." Sure, Saru father had tried to teach him that, but he was far too focused on chasing the wild life to care. Climbing trees meant something to him, so he excelled at it. That was the only way to get Saru to do truly do anything.

"It's not like your giving me much of a choice!" He said making sure he remained true to his aggressively enforced aloof stature.

Saru started walking beside his new sensei keeping his eyes locked on the ground. Speaking softly, but loud enough that Kotori would be able to hear him the young shinobi said, "My name is Senju Sarurama." He was a bit embarrassed to admit it to himself, but Saru truthfully wanted this training to work out. Whether he knew it or not he absolutely hated being the laughing stock of his class. While, he would always be a bit of a clown respect meant a great deal to Saru, but he would never admit that to your face.

WC: 457
Total WC: 279 + 222 + 457 = 958

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
She listened towards her student, her emerald orbs observing him. He was one to fight... But she had to gain some sort of bond with him sooner or later, and commanding him wouldn't do just right. Few things went through her head and she would slowly nod towards herself. "Alright... Nice to meet you." She spoke with a soft smile towards the other, hoping to let him lose some of that tense.

Once Kotori talked about trees and water. He was soon to comment with 'I can climb trees very well!' On which she teasingly spoke. "Oooh, so you can? I have to say, I first need to see till I believe... So how about you show me?" She spoke and would walk further. "Just... do as I do." She smiled brightly towards the other. Just to release some of her own energy she took a small sprint to the tree, landed without a thud against it and ran till she was dangling upside down. Her hairs already waving with the wind. "Man.... Those desk jobs are really a killer..." She said as she stretched out. She really was a field kind of person and she started to stretch a small bit more. "Alright... So do I as I did. Focus your chakra towards the object you wish to stand upon and go on from there." As the other had already said that he could do it, she was most curious to see. "If something happens... I will make sure you either have a soft landing or some tips. And... if you do it in one time. I will treat you to some ramen." She said. This was one of her ideas that maybe could work, or couldn't work. "If you can do this... then we will evaluate on it and go towards the next training." She spoke with a soft voice towards the other.

Wc: 315
Post 3/5

Senju Sarurama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Yes, I can!" Saru barked loudly putting entirely too much emphasis on the word can. 'She didn't think he could do it, did she?' He thought to himself as he tried to build up chakra. He was about to make a hand-sign when his sensei told him to do what she was doing. She appeared to simply run up the tree! That was something that Saru could not do. Well, at least not to that extent. He was excellent at climbing trees for his age, but this was something different. Saru wondered if he would ever be able to hang upside down like that.

Brushing off his nerves Saru walked in front of the tree and looked up at it. The tree was tall, but nothing like the trees he had at home. Saru mustered up a large amount of chakra up for his age, but the majority of it seemed to waste away as he focused it into his feet. He looked around at the tree and there weren't a lot of branches at the base, so he would have to make it up the majority of the tree before he could refocus. This was something that could prove to be a problem, but he couldn't fail when she made it look so easy.

Running as fast as he could Saru pushed off the ground as hard as he could and placed his left foot on the tree. Using the momentum he gained from running he moved his right leg forward and connected it to the tree. His feet stuck to the tree like glue, but it was clear that he was expending much more chakra than what was necessary to preform this maneuver. Moving up the tree he closed his eyes out of a mix of fear and an adolescent belief that it will make him go faster.

Seconds into running Saru opened his eyes and saw the branch his sensei hung upside down from. He grew overconfident and believed that he could do the same thing, so he placed both his feet on the underside of the branch. Looked down at his sensei with a overly large, smug, grin. He pulled down one eyelid and stuck at his tongue at his sensei practically tasting the ramen already. "What do you think about thaaaaaa-" He said moving into a scream as he lost control of the chakra connecting him to the tree.

Falling down at a rather impressive speed the young shinobi awaited the ground which he would inevitably clash with.
---
WC: 425
Total WC: 279 + 222 + 457 + 425 = 1383

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
After the small and little challenge being brought up from her side. Kotori was left snickering at the person now on the ground. It seemed that something had disturbed his plan and god knew how. Of course, she knew but she wasn't one to tell. Slowly she started to look towards the side, she didn't even need to put on her Sharingan at this moment as she looked towards the small figure. 'Using too much...' Were her thoughts inside her head right now. "Oi oi..." She said as he soon stood next to her with this biggest mug of a grin. A left out sigh was following as he fell towards the floor... But she was a rather quick thinker. "Water Whip Were her words as she placed the whip around any part of the body and trying to let him not hit the ground. "You have to be more careful!" She shouted towards him as she gently lowered the small boy. After that, she jumped down beside him. "Are you alright?" She asked the other and was already checking if he had any injury, and if so she could probably treat them with her medical knowledge... but still.

Water Whip ✘ мαѕтєяє∂ used.
Ooc × mobile post sorry for crappish post

Senju Sarurama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saru felt a gentle stream of water grip him as he fell from the tree. 'How embarrassing' he thought as his face turned a shade of bright red. 'Why couldn't he do what she did?' he questioned once more. She made it look so easy, but it appeared to be a bit more difficult in practice. 'What did I do wrong?' He repeated again. He placed all the chakra into his feet that he could doing what his father told him. That should have gave him the skills necessary to create such a feet, right? The more chakra that you use the better result you will get, right? He followed up, questioning his own abilities.

His sensei told him that he should be more careful, but that was a ability that Saru surely lacked. "I'm fine" barked the young boy in frustrated. "I-I meant to do that. It was just a prank." He added creating a lie obvious enough that only a child would actual think is believable.

---
WC: 169
Total WC: 279 + 222 + 457 + 425 + 169 = 1552

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kotori was rather glad how the water whip had found its way around the boy and at least had placed him down gently. After she had jumped down she grew rather worried... So far as she had learned, kids that didn't scream were often out of breath to do so... so once she heard him speak she let out a soft relieved sigh. "Glad to hear you are doing fine.." She muttered and looked towards the tree on which the bark had broken down. Her thoughts clearly spoken out right now. "And... don't worry... I won't feed that ego of yours or damage it. We are all here to learn, even I am sometimes the one learning from a person..." She said and smiled towards him, placing her hands in her side and walking towards the tree. "I have a perfect homework for you..." She spoke as she saw a shadow like an owl coming towards her, a frown starting to get on her face. "With tree walking... you need to make sure you understand what you are doing. You can see this as an easy form of Chakra control." She took a moment. "I will explain it simply... Chakra is the Elemental life energy that a ninja uses in Jutsu. It is a source of power. The two components of chakra: physical energy and spiritual energy. In other words... This training involves focusing a fixed amount of chakra to the bottom of your feet and using that to climb a tree without using your hands. Yet if the stream of chakra is too weak, you will lose grip and fall down. Yet your chakra was too strong, which is why you broke down the bark of this tree... You almost broke the tree and you would fall with it... The moment you started to focus on something else, your chakra was absentminded... In other words, you lost focus and didn't get the combination right anymore. Your homework for right now... I try to keep that balance right, it is something you need to find out... Try to get..." And with that, she paused and placed her own kunai in a tree. "Next time you and I meet... you have that kunai back for me... and then... once you have that kunai... The money for Ramen is there also..." She grinned at her own words. A small reward for once he had it. "I have to get back to my job right now... I got called in, maybe one day I can explain it to you." She smiled. "I will send this yokai to you once we will meet again for another training. It will be something similar like this... So make sure you have this under control... Because... The proof is also up there." She pointed once more towards the kunai and if the student would look, she would be gone.

[OOC: MFT: 482]
[ Tutor complete. 5/5 posts WC total: 1662]
[ Requesting rewards.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back