Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Newcomer to Leaf (Requesting Entrance)

Atsushi Nakamura

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The morning was still young when Ao found himself in front of the gates to Konohagakure. Ao took a moment to take in the gates to the city, as he did at the entrance to every hidden village he had set foot in. As he looked upon the Phoenix Gates he couldn’t help but remember the gates to the Hidden Mist during their prime...

But that was ancient history now, and Ao had spent plenty of time since the fall reflecting on that period of his life.

Ao looked around and noticed that there was not a lot of traffic at the gates this morning. Maybe it was because it was still quite early, or maybe it had something to do with the weather. The skies were overcast, and while it had yet to rain, the clouds above all but promised an oncoming torrent of wind and water.

Ao began to search the many pockets sewn into the inside of his robes for his old passport. It had been a while since he had needed to use it, but he found it after a little digging. At least, what was left of it. Ao pulled it out and looked at the pathetic remnants of his Kirigakure passport.

Ao hoped that he would not have to use it to get in the gates, but he decided to keep it hand just in case. Ao then began to move towards the gates again.

[Requesting Entrance]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With his entrance into the branch Yukio would begin his duties watching over the gates a duty he took pride in but was still rather new to the whole process after all anything could happen here and with everything going on he knew he would have to be on guard, keeping his headset on in preparation for any who may cause trouble though he would prefer a rather easy time of it all.

Seeing Ao approach he stopped before the them looking them up and down but there was no trace of a judging look on his face simply taking in their features as he speaks in a calm and content voice.

"Welcome to leaf, what brings you here at this time?"

The way his stands is rather welcoming showing no signs of aggression or contempt though a rather serious look on his face matching the position he was in this day

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Rain, rain, go away, come again another day . . ." Walking up to the gates, Umashi muttered the age old nursery rhyme that children often sang on a day that threatened to be ruined by a good shower. Fortunately for him, he rather enjoyed the rain and was bothered, but none the less he was prepared. Wearing a black medical shinobi cloak set, he twirled the handle of an umbrella at his side as he approached the newcomer. Hopefully if today proved to be this quiet then he could cut out early and go on a coffee date with his lady. In the meantime he'd continue working, praying for a good nourishing shower to soak the ground.

While training with the ANBU, there were some habits that Umashi had unfortunately picked up. One of them was seemingly being exactly where he needed to be, when he needed to be there. Forming a welcoming smile, he waved before he fully approached the person.
"Oh hi yo!" Typically these things went better when people didn't feel threatened, and Umashi was all about not threatening people unnecessarily. Having requested that the usual guard stay back a bit, although that didn't stop a certain someone from still rushing forward. Umashi further played the part of being the dutiful envoy. Hopefully for all the laughs and smiles, Umashi wasn't walking headlong into a trap. The lady wouldn't like that much at all.

Atsushi Nakamura

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It did not take long for Ao to attract company at the gates, it rarely did. Of course that was how this sort of thing worked. If he hadn't drawn the attention of at least one gate guard Ao would have doubted Konohagakure's safety.

The first appeared to be a younger boy with unique eyes. He was either a fresh Genin, or a student at Konoha's ninja academy. Oh man, those were the days! Ao thought to himself. The young one was quickly followed by another fellow. This one was older, and had the look of an experienced shinobi. The man was acting very nonchalantly, but the life of a Shinobi left a mark on every individual that dedicated his or her life to fighting; and this man had that unseen mark. Maybe this man was overseeing the training of the younger one. Regardless they both had a job to do, and Ao was holding them up.

Ao addressed the youngest guard first.

"My name is Yamada Ao, I am a traveling monk formerly from the frozen lands of Kirigakure.<i></i>" Ao turned his attention to the older man before continuing. "I am traveling the world, visiting as much of it as I can and meeting everyone I can. Before my inevitable death<i></i>" Ao's tone was cheerful, not sadistic as too many Shinobi seemed to be.

Ao turned back to the younger Leaf Ninja. "Whom do I have the pleasure of meeting this morning?<i></i>" A single raindrop landed on the top of Ao's head, he could feel the cool wetness as the single drop started running through his auburn hair and towards his forehead. Ao reached up with his right hand to wipe away the bead of water, and in doing so, revealed one of his metal arms.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hearing the approach of another Yukio saw in his vision who it was tensing up slightly considering he wasn't expecting them, It was his first time watching the gates and maybe he had approached with a tad overzealous nature all things considered as he backed off for Umashi scratching the side of his head slightly his attention quickly moving back to the new arrival as they spoke. He was one to think quickly on his feet coughing to clear his throat as he spoke.

"My name is Hyuuga Yukio of the leaf, though considering where we are that much. I will allow he who has just arrived to speak for himself as is only right and in good manners"

He moves back a bit more allowing Umashi to speak directly to Ao without interference on his part such things were only expected considering how young he was.

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
D'oh! Umashi wasn't trying to be outed as the superior official unless neccesary, and the fact that this guy was now moving back to let Umashi walk up made the situation a little more awkward. Keeping the smile on his face, Umashi nodded and introduced himself. "Hello,Ao, the name's Umashi. It's a pleasure to meet you!" Catching sight of the guys arms, Umashi was instantly intrigued as he spied the light reflecting off of the metal arm. Thinking back to when he'd had an artificial arm himself, Umashi found himself wondering just how such a thing worked all things considered. Where they controlled by chakra and just simply slabs of metal, or were they elaborate puppet appendages, heck, was the guy actually a human puppet and doing the bidding of his master? Umashi didn't see any strings on him but he couldn't be sure, what with what the world was like now a days.

About to speak, a raindrop hit Umashi on the brow and he raised an eyebrow to look up. Holding up a finger to excuse himself, he opened the umbrella and lifted it above his head. Looking at Yukio not having an umbrella and the guy seemingly not having one, Umashi shrugged and handed the umbrella towards Ao.
"I rather enjoy the rain so you might get more use out of this than me. Alas, I'm a medical ninja so while I can imagine that you'd like shelter and the like . . . I gotta ask, have you been in any areas whether near or far where there has been a recent or known outbreak of any infectious disease . . . or bed bugs?" Sticking strictly to business, Umashi pulled his hood over his head and made sure that he did all the normal checks that one ought to in order to keep the village from having to deal with any problems that would cause undue harm to the population.

Atsushi Nakamura

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The rain had started to come down as large droplets fell around the three shinobi. While it wasn’t raining hard just yet, it didn’t take a genius to realize that it was going to get worse.
The youngest ninja replied first, introducing himself as Yukio, he then stepped back to allow his superior to speak for himself. Ao had assumed as much, but the young shinobi’s actions confirmed that the older shinobi was a higher rank.

The older shinobi introduced himself as Umashi. He too was struck by some of the falling rain; Umashi reached for an umbrella by his side but hesitated when he looked back towards Ao. Umashi reached out to Ao, offering him the umbrella. Ao graciously accepted the gift before responding to Umashi’s questions.

"It is a pleasure to meet both of you gentlemen. I’ve recently traveled from Moon Country, and I can’t say I was aware of any sickness or disease spreading in the area I was visiting.<i></i>”

Ao brought the gifted umbrella up, and began to extend the canopy. Anyone paying attention would notice that his left arm was metal as well.

"Thank you for the umbrella Umashi, I will do my best to return it to you before I leave.<i></i>” Ao held the umbrella upright with his right arm while fixing his hair with his left before he continued. “"If need be I will allow you to run some tests, if you think it’s necessary. I wouldn’t want to inadvertently put anyone at risk. I just ask that you refrain from attempting to draw blood from my arms. It doesn’t typically work.<i></i>” Ao said with a smile.

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nodding in agreement, Umashi could definitely agree that trying to draw blood from metal arms probably wasn't exactly the best idea that had been born. "Definitely, no, there shouldn't be any need to draw blood. Although, I do need to inquire as to your general . . . genetics in another sense. Got any doujutsu, random elemental outbreak . . . got some sort of otherworldly creature sealed inside of you . . . et cetera?" Cutting to the chase, Umashi found that getting the important stuff out of the way ahead of time made the entire gate procedure process a lot easier to handle paper wise if the questions were asked before the clipboards came out. That and considering the fact that he wasn't wearing a mask, he didn't consider himself imposing enough to pull off the brooding look of lore. All things considered, Ao was doing quite well in this regard though.

OOC: Short post is short post . . . *is leaving work for the day*

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He observed the two, it was refreshing to see a professional do this work first hand allowing him to see how the process should be done. Making notes in his head he allowed the process to continue waiting to confirm the individuals credentials in order to finish the process smoothly otherwise no other actions need be taken at this time, as he felt the rain hitting his face there was no sign of complaint from him, the refreshing feeling was calming and soothing to the young Shinobi.

It was a good question Umashi had posed to Ao considering all the unique individuals in the world it would be more pleasant and calming to know what and who was entering and exiting the village at any given time.

Atsushi Nakamura

Yen
ASP
Deaths
'Well, this guy is nosy isn't he.' Az, the ever-present peanut gallery, said to Ao. 'I would highly recommend that you not tell the truth here Ao. You never know how humans are going to react to creatures beyond their comprehension.'

For the first time in a long time, Ao considered heeding Az's advice. Then the voice of Ichira, Ao's former master, reverberated through Ao's thoughts. Ichira had taught Ao that there would be times when Az's words would appear to be the most logical path, but those words would be founded on deception. As inadvisable an idea as it was, Ao leaned more towards being honest with these people then lying to them. If they forbade Ao from entering the village then so be it. He would simply continue with his journey and possibly try again another time.

Ao turned his attention to Umashi, and replied: "Well, I am a Jinchuuriki for a relatively benign entity. Although i have gone through nearly a decade of serious training, as both a monk and former Mist ANBU, in order to properly control this entity's chakra and ensure that I am always in control." Whether or not Ao's words would appease Umashi, Ao had no idea. Nevertheless, if Ao was turned out whilst being honest that would be fine. Since he could remember quite clearly what it was like to serve at the gates of a Shinobi village, and be responsible for the safety of all the people therein. Ao respected the two guard's dedication to their post.

MFT

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nodding, Umashi was quite surprised that the guy would openly admit to such a thing when questioned about it. Umashi himself might have just as easily kept the information to himself but he did value an honest soul. Whipping out a clipboard finally, he used the rather honest exchange as a basis for accepting the guy into the village barring any other hiccups. Filling in the basic boxes and medical questionnaire that he'd had the guy verbally affirm, Umashi finally finished all the necessary paperwork and went into his rule spiel. "Ok Mr. Yamada Ao, the rules of Konohagakure are simple. Don't do anything stupid and you won't get beat up. Keep your talents in check, whatever contracts, pets and otherwise otherworldly things . . . in check and if you have any issues, phone the ANBU. You'll find that you will be followed due to being a Jinchuriki but that's because we've had some less than exchanges with foreign Jinchuriki but we're trying not to be prejudiced."

Shifting on his feet, he was approached by a faceless ANBU guard as Ao got the rundown of the rules. Umashi would pass the ANBU guard the clipboard and give a slight nod of the head respectfully. "So yeah, if you can agree to those rules, then our trusty ANBU dude here will get your ID details and you'll be allowed in. Sound good?" Cheerfully, Umashi would make way for the ANBU guard to do his job as he'd eventually, turn back to go and approach the hospital again. With many things to do, the given idea of gate duty wasn't one that he wanted to enjoy for too much longer while he was still on the clock. "Hey Yukio, what's for lunch today? Aren't you supposed to be showing me that new burger place that just opened?" The small talk was meant to beckon Yukio to him so that they could let the ANBU finish the process of letting AO in, in peace.

OOC: Topic left unless stopped. Ao allowed in to Konoha.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukio listened to the conversation and to him it seemed like everything had gone smoothly, tilting his head to Umashi and getting the message that was being given in that time simply nodding in agreement.

"Oh yes of course how foolish of me to forget I've been caught up with training and missions as of late it completely skipped my mind"

He let out a sigh, turning on his heels to follow umashi back into the village thinking on what had just happened and wondering how he could improve and take notes to make the process easier the next time he was faced with such circumstances.

[OOC topic left]

Atsushi Nakamura

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ao thanked both of the Shinobi who had greeted him at the gates and granted him passage into the Village Hidden in the Leaves. Ao then turned his attention to the masked ANBU shinobi who had appeared alongside of the older of the two original shinobi and began the process of entering the village. Ao looked back and watched as Umashi and Yukio left, and a pang of jealousy struck him. Those two shinobi were comrades who shared, at least one, common goal. Protecting the village in its' people. There were many nights where Ao stayed awake remembering his fallen and lost comrades from the Hidden Mist.

Maybe one day soon, Ao will find his purpose again. But until then, Ao would travel until he found it.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back