Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Pet in Peril

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo sprinted over to the mission center, he didn't want to be late. The lady assigning him the mission today was good friends with his mother, and both of them liked to gossip. If she mentioned the fact that Tatsuo was late he would get a beating. Tatsuo didn't feel like getting a beating today so he had to come up with a good excuse. Before he made his way into the mission center he found a fresh patch. He then rubbed it around on his clothes and messed up his hair a bit. As he walked into the mission center he frowned, looking to the familiar lady. She was a middle age woman with black hair and a crows peak, her beedy eyes scanned Tatsuo's every move. She was chewing gum and reclining back in her chair. "Late? I'd hate if Fukimo heard about this." Tatsuo cringed personally, not looking forward to his punishment. "When I was uh coming over, I got chased by some wild dogs. You can see I fell in some mud and all that. I'm sorry that's the reason I am late." he said lying to avoid punishment. The lady shrugged her shoulders not caring for Tatsuo's excuse. She retrieved her scroll and laid it out on the table. "You have a cat to save, lady Hayame's cat is stuck /again/." she said with a tired emphasis. "This time it's your turn to go deal with that rascal." she said as she stamped his scroll and rushed him outside of the room. With the mission scroll in hand he went to her manor. It wasn't the first time her cat's were giving her problems, but this one was always the one that needed the most help. He was a very violent cat, he didn't like people nor did he like staying inside. Every time he got a chance he would escape to the tree's surrounding Lady Hayame's manor. Luckily for the village economy, Lady Hayame had enough money to pay a ninja to assist her with her cat every time it got stuck. Being that wealthy must be nice, Tatsuo thought. As he made his way to the aging manor he was met with an old stout lady with a broom in her hand poking at the tree. "Akuma! Akuma! Get down from there." she shouted. As Tatsuo got closer she motioned to the cat. "He won't get down, get him down now! He could get hut up there!" Tatsuo flinched at the old lady shouting at him but he gave her response a nod. "Yes ma'am, right away, ma'am." he then went to climb the tree. The cat began to climb higher as he noticed Tatsuo nearing, the cat had obviously been in this scenario before. Tatsuo however was quite the skilled tree climber and within moments he was just inches away from grabbing the cat. The cat however had a different idea swatting at Tatsuo with claws extended. His hand was caught by the cat, the ripping of skin made Tatsuo lose his grip just barely. Now more angered he went higher trying to grab the cat by the back of his neck. He had caught the little beast and waved it around for a bit of good measure. Keeping the cat at arm's distance to prevent anymore attacks, he slowly descended from the tree. In which he delivered the cat back to Lady Hayame, who responded with a grunt. "Took ya' long enough. Kids these days, back in my day I would've been able to do it in a minute." Tatsuo sighed, he removed the scroll from his pocket and got the old grandma to sign. After hearing her lecture for a while longer he headed back to the mission center to recover his payment for the mission.

WC: 636

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back