Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private A Pillar and a Shadow

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi looked down at the two files in front of him, both had become quite full over time and of course, one was familiar to him as he had recently interacted with this person, that was putting it politely, but hey he still knew that this would be an interesting day, with the pressures and activity building up the changes would have to come, and as such he had found these two insides of the village to be the ones that would be required to assist with the changes that would be made. As he placed the folders down on the desk in front of him, he looked at his feet, the black cloak and the mask that he remembered behind handed not so long ago were neatly placed down there.

"Please will you summon Kiriyomi and Kyoujouran Keniwa to the office at once, have them drop what they are doing, and make sure they are both aware that this is an important matter to not waste time?"

His eyes watching the two messengers that he had in front of him, without hesitation they were both gone, on a search to find those that had been requested and bring them back to the Forth Hokage. As he moved on to other work, and looking at the income from missions, or requests for Leaf Shinobi it seemed that he was willing to make sure that work was being completed around him as his time as always was a precious jewel if left would be lost or worn away which is why he always made sure he kept himself busy. It seemed today would be no different, and even he had to admit he wanted to know how this conversation would go down or even how they would react to this information.

[Topic Entered]
[Summoned Kiriyomi]
[Summoned Kyoujouran Keniwa]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He really had been pushing himself to the limit as of recent, needing to be able to fight against the strongest of friends and foes in the up and coming event he had never felt as strong as now. It'd been a few years since he had been in the shinobi military, going on several missions and doing his best to stand tall despite everything that has tried to weigh him down, really he couldn't have asked for much else. Despite his lack of ability in most ninjutsu and genjutsu, his taijutsu was near unmatched amongst most of his peers and fellow ranking soldiers, although a few names could come to mind in who would be able to give him a run for his money. His body was hardened, not just through his natural and refined skin it was through each trial he had faced each scar and bruise was just a sign of what he conquered.

The wounds of the mind weren't as visible but in himself he knew of many turmoil, the loss of several friends in his journeys would always weigh on him in times to come. Yet he knew that he couldn't let them hold him down, no, they were just lessons. Humans evolve and adapt, and like anyone else, he would as well. Though.. with any training, one gets tired.. and.. hungry! Falling whim to his own stomach's desires his body almost instinctually took him to Red Oak street, and on the topic of learning lessons there was certainly one he figured out here. Stalking the streets by peering around beside several walls, it seemed that it was usually best to eat food alone... most other times would lead to utter chaos in one way or another, whether it be an overconfident shinobi or girls crashing and getting launched around restaurants. He really didn't have the energy to deal with any of that right now, and grabbing a meat bun from a near bun stall he would gently leap upon one of the roofs watching over Konoha as he dug in to his scrumptious savoury pastry.

Smiling warmly he let out a sigh whilst he sat crossed legged watching the street bustle cheerfully, the Kyoujouran however couldn't help but shake a feeling of being watched. His senses had been sharpened across the years and he knew when something was... wrong. As it got closer he closed his eyes, using tremors in the ground and atop each building to see instead of his sight, someone speedily making their way towards him coming from behind. Standing up and yawning with a tall stretch he'd walk to the edge of the roof looking down to greet whoever had business with him, looking down at the leaf shinobi with a quaint smile. "Hello there!"

He never would have expected to have been summoned to the Hokage office, opening the door there would be the Hokage sitting powerfully in his desk, the man radiated responsibility and Keniwa's respect for him was immense. Surprisingly enough this was only the 2nd day that he'd ever met him. The other being the day of his exam to become a genin, immediately bowing upon entering "Good Afternoon Hokage, I got here as swiftly as possible. I heard that the matters you wanted to discuss were of the upmost importance."

Kiriyomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Kiriyomi was taking a trip down memory lane. The day was overcast, as it was on the day several years ago when he had to lay his father to rest. So, he decided to leave the gates and head to the clearing he had found with his friend Akio. That was a simpler time, when it felt like anything was possible. The whole world had opened up before him, he was making friends at the Academy, and all was right in the world. Since then, things had taken quite the turn. His father died, Akio had disappeared from his life, and Kiri had learned the hard way that being a shinobi was going to be a long and arduous path. Nonetheless, he wouldn't trade the path he was on for the world.

His next stop was another clearing, one where a fateful battle had been fought. He and Keniwa had their first fight here, while Kiriyomi had been depressed and lashing out at everyone around him. His friend, his brother, had brought him back to his senses by beating him to a pulp. Funny how things like that happened, isn't it? Sometimes you just needed someone with an outside perspective to set you back on the right path. Unfortunately, he and Keni had drifted apart as of late too. He hadn't spoken to his brother since the day he had walked away from the class Keni was teaching. He wondered how he was faring; last he heard, Keni was going to lead his own squad. Kiri was excited for the development, knowing that he would excel at being a leader.

It was on his way back towards the village that Kiri picked up on a chakra signature heading his way, and he stopped in the middle of the path and waited for it to get closer. There hadn't been any reports of bandits or rogue shinobi around lately, so it was likely that someone from the village was looking for him. As expected, it was a messenger from the Hokage. Smiling to himself as he headed towards the Hokage's office, he wondered what this meeting could be about. He hadn't seen the man since he had been taught a lesson about using his abilities for the good of the village, and that no one is inherently evil. So many lessons that he had been taught in the past few years of his training.

As Kiri stepped into the offices, he let his senses spread out and realized that he wasn't the only one being summoned today. His heart fell to his stomach, though, as he realized who else was joining him in meeting with the Hokage. Hanging his head, he shuffles into the office and greets both people inside. "Good afternoon, Hokage. I got here as soon as I could, sorry that I was not here sooner. Keni, it's good to see you too." The Aburame kept his gaze down at his feet, unsure of what the conversation held for the both of them.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi waited patiently for both of them to take a seat, it seemed that the information he was about to give them was not going to be easy, and it would change their lives for the better or worse he could not really say. As he leaned back in the chair he had been in this position too many times to count as he pondered how this reaction would go he turned to the first page open, the name falling on the page and the picture gave the image of Kiriyomi on the document as he looked over it once last time before turning his attention to both of them.

"Please sit, I am sure this will not go as you both expected and of course, I do not really like having these conversations with people standing up"

As he allowed himself to gesture toward the seats for those few moments it was clear that he had a lot on his mind but this was an important matter for the village.

"Kiriyomi, an impressive display and account of your achievements inside of the village, it safe to say your wants and passion have not gone unnoticed, though even with your set backs your record is a high one, and your drive to do good is at the top end. That said, its come to my decision that the ANBU Branch could use a man like you in its grasp, you will assume the codename that you wish, but the rank I am giving to you is a Captain of the ANBU Branch. From this day forward, though you will protect, serve, and even give your life for the village, I am sorry to say you will do so behind a mask of your choice. You will report to the ANBU Sennin and work with him to maintain, and train the new members of the Branch bringing it to live once more."

With that, he reached down and grabbed the Black Robes with Silver Trim and the pure white mask placing them in front of Kiriyomi for him to either accept or decline the offer. Afterall he would never force the job onto someone but would allow them to make there own decisions and choices.

"Keniwa, your job, on the other hand, has been one put forward and decided by the Council, Main Branch needs leadership, while Ishi will maintain the rank of Head Jounin, you have been elected to take the Main Branch over and promote and lead it into the future. As such you are being elevated to the rank of Main Branch Sennin if you accept, I am sure you understand what is being asked of both of you in this office, and the conversation that will come. I understand if you have any questions now would be the time to clear the air and ask them, as once this door shuts behind you, those questions, doubts, fears, or even declines or acceptance of the roles are final."

Takeshi leaned back in his chair slightly and waited to see what answer would be given to him.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kiriyomi… he'd been summoned here as well? It had been months since the two had last spoken, since his class that he ran and his brothers departure the two drifted from each other and became practically strangers to say the least. Looking away from the Aburame he responded to him unsure of really what to say he just greeted him "Good to see you as well Kiriyomi, hope things are treating you well." Wasting no time with taking a seat he definitely wasn't one who would go against any of the Hokage's wishes, that statement alone seemed to have years of experience behind it he sat ready to here. He couldn't help but still feel awkward, gently fiddling with his thumbs hidden in between his lap, he felt alone and as if he barely knew the two of them, which in some sense was true. Especially when it came to the Hokage. He had time to wait and listen as it was clear that he talking to Kiriyomi first, they sounded somewhat close, unaware of any meeting of the two it made sense that he really was left in the dark about what had happened to Kiriyomi in their time apart.

He is an Anbu?! This already in itself was a shock, whilst it is a secret operative he expected to at least have known his brother that much. What tasks had he performed? Had he killed for the village? It always seemed like a ruthless line of work and it went against a lot of things in with Keniwa stood for and believed, despite having bloodied his hands a few times, taking a life was something he had never done and never wished to do. It'd have to be to someone with absolutely zero humanity and drive to kill and wreak chaos throughout the whole of the world, yet he'd never had encountered someone such as that, and hoped he never would. Taking time to space out and just take the Anbu role in to consideration he had only just been united with the fact that he was offering Kiriyomi the position of an Anbu captain?! Someone the same age of him being offered such a powerful position for the village whether behind a mask or not, was an insane feat that he had to credit him for. Not being able to hide a small smile he glanced at Kiriyomi trying to gauge his expression and how he felt, he usually was a tough cookie to crack, so he couldn't pinpoint exactly how he felt at all really.

Witnessing the black robes and mask been placed in front of the other shinobi, it'd be a lie if he said he wasn't widely curious with what Kiriyomi would decide. How much had he done as an anbu? Had he taken dozens of lives? Perhaps hundreds? He felt like he needed to know as if it was his responsibility to make sure the younger shinobi was doing okay... but that was wrong. This was his decision to make and his trials to take alone, all he could do was support him from the side lines when it came down to this. If it was up to him he never would have wanted them to separate... however the damage was done he just hoped he'd be able to repair it one day.

Takeshi's attention turned to him now, he had just offered Kiriyomi a promotion... so what would his lie in his fate? It didn't take long for that question to be answered however, he knew himself that main branch had lacked a firm leadership for a while, with him not really reporting to anyone other than Ishi, there didn't seem to be anyone clearly steering main branch forward. And he was being offered the role of a sennin, he almost threw up in his mouth as his eyes widened at the thought. His face certainly was frazzled before reattaining his composure in hopes not to embarrass himself. The council decided... where had the last main branch sennins gone? What had happened to them? Would he share a similar destiny to his predecessors...? He didn't know answers to these questions but he knew what he wanted, to keep his friends and loved ones safe. "Hokage, I am aware that this means a lot, I would be looking down and guiding a wide range of the shinobi military. I'd just like to say, I would be more than up for taking the role. But I myself still have a lot to learn and grow, I can promise you if you allow me to become the Main Branch Sennin, I will do my very best to guide our generation forwards. I'm not as experienced as Nao sensei and Keiji sensei, however... I am ready, to fight and help lead this age of shinobi's and the ones to come." He wouldn't allow main branch to fall behind, a lot of his friends resided there and likely main future ones would as well.

Kiriyomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Staring down at the mask and robe presented to him, Kiriyomi takes a deep breath and exhales it slowly. He was being offered the position of ANBU Captain? This came as a shock to the boy. Also, he was just as surprised that Keniwa was being promoted to be a Sennin. He was so proud of his friend and brother, exemplifying what it meant to have the Will of Fire. He had climbed the ranks so quickly, it was no surprise to Kiri that there felt like there was such a huge gap in power between them. He stood in Keniwa's shadow, but was not jealous at all. If anything, he felt a desire to be able to stand alongside him once more.

"Lord Hokage... I thank you for the offer, but I have to ask. Why me? I have only recently learned of the ANBU, and still don't quite understand what it is that they do. I know that they protect the village, that much is obvious based upon the fast reaction time they had when Keiyaku... did whatever happened to him. But beyond that, I'm not sure that I know what it is that you are asking of me. Are you certain that I am qualified to step into this position? I don't mean to question your authority and wisdom..." Kiriyomi looked down at his feet, hoping that the Hokage wouldn't take insult to a lowly Genin questioning his decisions.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi listened to the two men speaking inside the office, both of them had doubts that were given, though he knew full well that even with doubts they were the best candidates for the positions that they would be given, as such he wanted to make sure that they knew why they had been selected. As he leaned back in the chair allowing his eyes to make contact with them, each of them regardless if they would meet his gaze or not, he allowed a friendly and welcoming smile to come to his lips as he let them talk and their questions hang in the air.

"For you Keniwa, you are young, but your potential, drive, and passion for the main branch have been seen by the Council, your Sennin position is yours from this day forward and even if you are learning in the role you will learn on the job, it's not an easy life and not something that everyone can do but your potential and will of fire makes you the clear candidate, learn yourself, continue to grow and do the main branch proud, if you need assistance or any help, I assure you my door is open, and with your Head Jounin Ishi being by your side to assist you, I am sure you are already acquainted with him, he has moved a lot and will do what is required for you"

Turning his gaze once more back to Kiriyomi he allowed a small frown to come to his face but wiped it off quickly, it seemed the boy doubted himself, and even his own abilities, this would not stand for someone with potential and that would take on the position that so many would have missed if the future presented itself to them. He leaned forward resting his arms on the desk as he addressed Kiriyomi.

"Qualified, no one is ever qualified, I wasn't when I stepped into the position of ANBU Captain, ready yes I believe you are, or you would not be in the office speaking with me. But what you are really asking is what the ANBU do, the Shadows that protect us from the darkness, but never step in the light themselves. They protect the village from threats within, and without, they strike down enemies with no remorse and no hesitation, they carry the heaviest burden on their shoulders, the blood of others. They require those with a clear head, and the knowledge to accept the responsibility, without the public reward that comes from the Main Branch. But more importantly, what you do is inspire others around you, you bring the best out in people, and see the worst, and as such you have been elected to move into the shadow the gap between light and darkness for the village. Your Sennin will fill you in on your full roles and expectations if you accept the position, but the robes of the Captain are yours to take, the only thing I can say Kiriyomi is that I believe you are both ready, the real question is do both of you believe in yourself?"

With that he let the silence hang in the air.

[Keniwa promoted to Main Branch Sennin if Accepted]
[Kiriyomi promoted to ANBU Captain if Accepted]
[Hoshirei moved to Main Branch Jounin]

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
A looming presence is always in or around the Kage office. Be it just a feeling, a creature or an actual person might be different from time to time. But this time a shadow had been present, and information had been passed. In response, a shadow had crept inside of the office and out of the corner of the room where the shadows might have seemed the darkest an arm clad in dark robes reached out and took hold of Takeshi's shoulder. Like an old friend and ally taking hold it held tight, what followed out of the shadows was a white avian mask with the shape of a human attached. The human was clad in clothes as dark as night, arms wrapped like a mummy. Behind the eyes of the raven mask a blue flame-like eyes surveyed the room. The person ended their movement standing still behind on the side of Takeshi. With his hand still holding onto his shoulder.

A raspy, husk-like ghostly voice, with a faint hollow echo emenated from underneath the mask. "While I appreciate your concern for my branch, my friend." his mask turned to Takeshi, giving it a second, then turning ahead, facing Kiriyomi, his eyes judging his every breath. "The decision on my captains is mine and mine alone." He gave another small pause as his eyes bore into Kiriyomi's soul. "He is not yet ready for such a responsibility." Lifting his other hand, raising an index pointing up. "Keyword there being 'yet'." Putting his hand back down, he turned his gaze back to Takeshi, squeezing lightly on his shoulder "Under your suggestion though, I will take him under my jurisdiction, but his trials are that of my designs." Releasing his grip from Takeshi and lowering the arm at the utterance of the last few words. His gaze shifted back to Kiriyomi one last time. "Your invitation arrives at dusk. Stay home, you'll know when and where to start your trials."

As the last words came, his body started shifting back into the corner, almost turning black, becoming one with the shadow until it became impossible to tell his shape. And before anyone knew he'd be entirely gone from the room.

[Thread entered, and left unless stopped]

Kiriyomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Kiri had stood up and reached forward to take the robes from Takeshi when he noticed shadows moving behind him, and a figure stepped out to address the Hokage and himself. Listening intently, he nodded and resolve shone in his eyes. He would stand up to whatever trials Corvus had for him, and would not back down. His thoughts rush back to his fight with Shusuke and Keiyaku, hoping that he won't be pitted agains that beast once more. However, if that is the task placed before him, he will do his best to survive and come out the other side.

Turning to Keniwa, he claps his brother on the back. "It looks like you have some big shoes to fill, but I believe that if anyone can do it, you can. I'll be here to support you in any way that I can, from the shadows or otherwise. Don't worry about me, I'm going to be just fine." Turning to Takeshi, he bows respectfully and looks him in the eye. "It would appear that I'm not quite ready to take on the mantle that you proposed for me just yet, and that is okay. I vow on my life to prove to both you and Corvus-sensei that I will be worthy of being a captain in the future and will do everything in my power to defend this village from any threats. I will not forget what you have taught me, both today and in that clearing. I will use my strength for the betterment of the village, working in the shadows as needed. I may not take pleasure in taking the lives of our enemies, but I will be able to sleep better at night knowing that my family, the whole village, can rest easier because of what I've done. I hope to see you again soon." With that, Kiri heads back to his home to await his invitation from the ANBU Sennin.

[Topic left unless stopped]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ishi had been summoned later in the day, he had no idea why and no idea what had caused this summon to the Hokage office, but had no illusion that he would soon find out. As he walked through the familiar halls of the Hokage office, he was just about to open the door when he noticed it opened before he could reach the handle, watching the man walk out in front of him he glanced towards him, before spotting the Hokage at his familiar seat, it was clear that he was going to be requested for a reason, stepping into the office he closed the door leaving three of them once more in the office.

"Good afternoon both of you, I got the summon and came as quickly as I could, can you please advise how I can be of assistance?"

He spotted Keniwa there and wondered what this was about, he was kept in the dark just as much as anyone else on this matter but had no reason to think anything about this situation, he was here and had been summoned that was as simple as it was, and it was above his jurisdiction to question anything. He tried to get a reading on the situation in the room, though it seemed something had just happened he honestly had no idea what that even was, and he wasn't about to try and jump in on a conversation that he was not here for. No point in back tracking.

[MFT: 251]
[Topic Entered]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
In a short time many people had left and entered the room in what seemed like a hurried flurry. However most of what had seemed to had happened had almost nothing to do with him. This mysterious man dressed in such attire however must have been the anbu sennin, and for the young Kyoujouran he really had no clue who he truly was. Yet his gripe seemed to lie with Kiriyomi, when it came to the anbu branch he had lacked knowledge and wasn’t familiar with much of their customs. Although his dark aura certainly showed he wasn’t someone to trifle with and he treated the Hokage as if he was equal. All he could really do as current is watch and witness what unfolded, and just as soon as he was there, he was gone. All that was clear was that Kiriyomi seemed to have a few more trials ahead before his position advanced.

“Thank you Kiriyomi, uhm I know it has been a while. But I know you will do great. And I am always thinking about how you are progressing and wishing you the best.” And listening to his brothers final statement towards the Hokage, all he could really do is nod in agreement at what the aburame would say. Despite their several differences, his respect for him was immense still to this day. Watching him leave as his sensei would enter. Keniwa was somewhat confused as to what Ishi was doing here, but Takeshi must have summoned him to the office. “G-good afternoon to you as well Ishi. Sorry I would also like to ask, Hokage, is there any important matters for main branch to attend to right now? Ones that could use both me and Ishi-sensei, I’d like for us to get to business as soon as possible.”

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi nodded towards Ishi to have a seat as he looked back over to Keniwa, it was just the new Sennin and the Head Jounin now in a room with the Hokage, as he listened to the man speaking about anything important he needed to know he pondered for a few moments, wondering on the information to give, but Keniwa had made it to one of the four spots inside of the village that lead by example and information covered and concealed seemed to be causing a lot more harm and damage than anything else. So he began to give the information.

"Asuka was removed from Hokage for vanishing and dereliction of duty, I took on the role and responsibility of this position again due to the council requesting me to come out of retirement. After meeting with the new Sennin, and reorganizing the village, Asuka was reprimanded for her failure to uphold her oath to the office, as such I sent her and Soku to Sand to repair the damage she had done with the diplomacy of our two villages, if she failed to complete this task, fails to return or tries to run, I have ordered her death for treason to the village."

He poured three cups of tea and passed two to the front of his desk, allowing Keniwa and Ishi to take them if they wanted them as he knew the news he had just given would be a lot to process.

"I found places that needed assistance and moved those I felt right into that position. Ishi has never wanted Sennin, and as such we felt the position go to a candidate he selected to train, and who showed an opportunity that reached the earls inside of the village, as such Keniwa you were selected, and the bond between Konoha and Cloud has been repaired with the visit of the Raikage, who I would recommend you approach, they have lots to offer as do we, and bonds and offers given may help strengthen the village, as such I feel that you need to put yourself out there, and meet with the Raikage during this visit."

"After that, everything is now a waiting game, to see how Asuka does, if she completes the task set she will come back as a Jounin and the Head Teacher inside of the Academy, after all, she is useless in the field, but her knowledge can still serve. Any questions I understand that you have I will answer at this time. Ishi, I presume you are happy to serve under Keniwa?"

[MFT: 429]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ishi looked at Keniwa, behind the mask a smile broad, something that could be considered pride, it seemed that the Main branch had its next Sennin and he couldn't have been happier. Moving into the room he took a seat, though as subtle as it was it showed the years of ANBU Traning as the seat moved slightly back further than Keniwa giving way to his rank now and seniority he sat down slightly from Keniwa before listening to the Hokage words, giving them the full details and information between the three of them about the situation with Asuka, his mask still hiding his face.

As the pause came it seemed that now was the time to speak, and if he did have any questions he didn't want to air them out after all he trusted the judgment of the Hokage, most of it had been blind training for the time he had joined the ANBU Branch, his one request between the two maintained in his face was always hidden from everyone.

"I think that Keniwa is the correct choice, he has proven his skill, abilities, and leadership inside of the Main Branch and continues to lead by example, I cannot think of a fitting Sennin to join the branch, and to lead the branch forward without hesitation and with the passion that he has is something rare to find."

Moving the chair back he pulled himself down to one knee, head bowed down to the Sennin, as he knew his next duty as the Head Jounin, he had been trained in the arts of this game for two long and knew he would need the approval to continue to serve from the man that he was in the room with.

"Keniwa, if you wish, I would like to serve you as my Sennin, and continue to be in the role of Head Jounin, if you feel that I am unfit to serve, or you wish another at your side, then I offer my resignation, the choice is yours my Sennin"

[Requested Staying as Head Jounin]
[MFT: 340]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Keniwa would sit and listen as Takeshi would share the current intel that he had on duties that he may or may not need to fulfil. The name Asuka is one that he knew in two separate ways, having lived a very sheltered childhood he would hear little about the village. Only from his mother, or the newspaper would he had been able to read up on current affairs, this meant that despite the horrible reputation that Asuka carried, he could not share a lot of other's grief and gripes with her. In actuality the only way that he truly did know her was from when she saved his, Keiyaku's, Akio's and Aria's life all the way back when that demonic spirit attacked them on a mission. He was practically left paralysed with both of his legs completely broken from the sheer amount of force he pushed his mechanical abilities to, so without her that day... they might have all have died a horrible, long death. Having never had been able to thank her for her quick response, he knew his opinions on her death would be.... complicated. Taking a sip from the tea that the Hokage had poured him he would close his eyes as he drank, firmly deciding on what he was soon to say.

"Hokage, I... must be honest with you. Despite the many missions I have been on, and the states I have left several enemies of leaf in. I have never killed one person, in fact I have refused to. Something inside me deters me from the act, however I am completely aware it is a childish thought to think that in this line of work death is avoidable. All I ask is that if a task force is sent out to reach her in the worst case scenario... She saved mine and several others lives on a mission a few years ago, I personally do not believe she deserves death, in fact if I had gotten to know her, we likely could have been friends. I do not share the same experiences as you and many other citizens of leaf, so all I ask is that you trust my decision making in the moment if I lead a team to her location. I can promise we will retrieve her at the very least, but I would not instantly think to snuff out her life. Not at all. I graciously ask if you allow me such a liberty, if this was to come to pass."

Taking a deep breath, it was a horrible feeling to somewhat deny the leader of the village's wishes, and it was clear that he was out of his comfort zone yet he would continue to speak.

"I will also certainly make sure to pay the Raikage a visit, it would be a high honour to meet her and like you said I am sure it would do great for village relations. I even had an idea of shinobi being able to work in Kumogakure, and cloud shinobi in Konoha. It sounds a little far fetched however, if you would like to discuss the thought more I would be happy to give a far more detailed pitch, I think it would show great unity. I shall make meeting the Raikage a top priority in these next few days to come."

Turning to face Ishi he knew exactly what he wanted to say to his teacher, despite his hidden demeanour behind the mask. He really was a great and respectful man, a person most people would be lucky to see the guy he truly was. Without the push he gave him, his strength never would have been what it is now, and when teaching others with true potential and drive, he certainly takes the lessons he learnt and shows others.

"Ishi sensei, it is not a question that I will have you remain as Head Jounin, you have worked many years as a shinobi and one of the most powerful men I have met. Although... with experience comes age, and I know you will not be able to keep the position forever. For that I ask you train three shinobi specifically, and when the time comes. Choose one you believe is ready to take your mantle and show them to me. The first is Kaguya Mitsuha, she was a part of the squad we had for a short amount of time, and certainly has had a lot of eccentric moments. Yet, she works hard, always, and... well certainly could give new genin and students alike a scare. In battle she is like a strategic mastermind, using everything in her arsenal to her effective capability. The next would be Nanjirou Otakemaru, I have fought him many a time, in games, spars, and there is just something I can barely describe. It reminds me of... a flame that may appear small and feeble at first, but the more that wind and ice alike try to snuff it out, the larger it gets. Until it's too much for any blizzard to bare. The last would be my own sister Ayeka, despite her small amount of time in the actual village, she has always carried a caring and protective personality, which can easily be backed up by her roaring strength to fight for the ones she loves. She carries a spirit, similar to a powerful fighter who is no longer with us."

Taking another sip of tea to pause, moments before taking another deep breath to finish his speech. "Those however are all just recommendations you are free to find whoever you think is capable of carrying the will of fire, that is just where I personally would start."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi listened to Keniwa for a moment, as he sighed slightly, it seemed that he would need to learn a lot but at the moment he didn't want to really take back any words that he had given, he did make sure that Keniwa knew all the information and was prepared with the information that he had as he picked the tea up and took a sip of it in those moments. As he allowed himself a few moments to consider all the replies that had been given it seemed that everything was in order and sorted between the main branch. It was clear that he had picked the choice for a reason.

"I will keep that in mind if it comes to it, of course, I at least hope that it does not and that Asuka returns to the village with good news from Sand"

He allowed Ishi to have the conversation, he wondered if Keniwa realized he didn't need the Hokage approval on his selection inside of the Branch, he had been given control over the Main Branch, but for that to really sink in he would have to go into the highs and lows of what the positions carry for a Sennin.

"Well, that seems that everything is in order, and moving forward I can be found most days inside of the office if you need me. But I presume that right now you will have a lot of questions, and need a lot of answers, so I will give you this time to answer those questions that you have, all it is is really being honest and fill in any questions you have, this office is a safe space for that to be asked as taking on the step up to Sennin will change a lot of things that you currently have learned."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ishi listened to the information that had been given to him, as he absorbed the information from Keniwa he simply nodded his head to both of them and decided to take this moment to leave the two in conversation, after all, he needed to get on with his work and make sure that the village was safe. He knew full well that the Leaf never slept and his duties were just that, one that never rested or relaxed and he needed to make sure that he was on patrol, before completely leaving the room he turned back to Keniwa the new Sennin.

"I will look at those names and try and see what comes of the conversations with them, until then I will report to you if anything comes up that needs your attention"

With that Ishi was gone leaving just the two of them in the office once again.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back