Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Plan! (Exiting Country)

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maki steps into the city with a grin, remember this place well. Over to the left was the establishment he’d henged into Kazuki in. To the right was the one he killed that moron and met Takeshi. He looks between the buildings, his eyes a bright green as he does so. Even the spirits remembered, they were converging on the area he’d opened the gates to another realm in, trying to get back in from the other side of the veil. Not much good it would do them to try, since that gate was well gone. It did leave a lingering scent of reality in its wake, however.

He turns to Takeshi and Manzo, those green orbs gone to bright gold-yellow in a blink. ”I gave one of the guards a note to take for Umashi since he left so quickly after letting us out. After giving it much thought and checking with….my sources, I’ve come up with a plan I think will work. He went rogue after Umashi had returned from Cloud. And after the man we took from Cloud did the same. While I could pin this as a plot against us, I get the feeling it’s not. So I think we should believe our allies are still on our side.

To that end, I suggested Umashi sent notice to Iwa and Kumo about our missing shinobi and to alert us if he is seen. The odds of him going to Kumo seem rather low to me, seeing as he would know we’re in alliance with them. We do not have any such alliance with Sand, Mist, or Moon. Sand, however, has some…lax standards for entry going by my own experiences there. I’d suggest we check it first. Mist is a last resort for anyone, he would likely avoid it. Out of Iwa and Moon, Iwa is more accessible and has more opportunity for work for a rogue shinobi. I’d say it should be our second stop.”

While it seemed to be logically thought out, the truth was there were some leaps of logic in it. But those were hunches that Maki felt were right. His talent gave him a supernatural gut instinct and he intended to use it. Granted, in this case it was actually screaming at him to go to Iwa, but he had business in Sand and while they were conducting that they could alert the Sunan authorities to their missing ninja problem and kill two birds with one stone.

”If we’re in agreement, lets go.”

(Country left, 1hr runtime)

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi walked beside Maki as he listened to the man speak, it seemed he had the right idea for this and his experience was shining through right now. He allowed himself to look up to the sky as he walked listening to him speak as he paid attention to the plans that where being spoken about. He allowed a small smile to come to his lips it seemed that he had picked the right team mates for this mission and right now it was paying off.

“Seems like a good plan to me, as I said you have point. We will follow this one, just make sure you keep an eye open out, I want to move quick and make sure that we keep together, team work is crucial for this one, let’s check out the places you think he could have gone to. It makes more sense to do it that way.”

Takeshi allowed himself to keep the pace up with Maki, it seemed that when the man took point, he was going to have to make a few decisions. But his experience in the past meant he was key for this task. He allowed himself to whistle has he continued to walk, heading out of the country that he had come to love and know, the only place that he had spent any of his time to be exact. As he looked around he knew full well he would be walking this way soon enough, he just hoped it would be with their target.

[Country Left, 1 Hour Runtime]

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo walked beside the pair listening to the conversation. He did not have much to add but the logic was sound. He doubted that they would strike gold on their first stop but if they could get a good lead than that would be worth the trip.

He was not up on intervillage politics though so it was interesting to hear Maki’s assessment. It would be a question for a latter time on what was so bad with Mist.

In the meantime it was time to get the journey started.

[Country Left, 1 Hour Runtime]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back