Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Public Statement [Not an RP Topic]

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sunagakure has shown their true colors, as a state of terrorists and degenerates. My only daughter, Ishii Sango was kidnapped from her bedroom whilst she slept last week. We have not received ransom nor have we even received proof that she is alive. We can only imagine the fear she must be feeling right now with her kidnappers. We have every reason to believe that she was kidnapped by Sunan shinobis, the same shinobis that wrecked havoc months earlier in Soons Haven, where as invited guests they sewn the seeds of disarray into our people, injuring dozens at the site of shinobi arts demonstrations. The full details of exactly what happened are still emerging in the case of my daughter as well as the intervillage event in Soons Haven. But, having been updated by samurai and security officials, I can confirm that this appalling incident began when we foolishly believed that chakra users and non-chakra attuned civilians could coexist in the same community. Our idealism and hope for a better future has caused so much pain and for that I am deeply apologetic, even in my mourning.

These shinobis, who armed with weapons and their chakra molding skills have robbed, threatened, raped and kidnapped our innocent and defenseless people, My reports have suggested that the death toll is in the dozens, some of these shinobis were confronted by the samurais under our employ, the very people who keep us – and our free institutions – safe. These samurai were slaughtered, their bodies disposed of without honor or ceremony.

Acting Samurai Representative Tsukinomi Rodai will give a further operational update later this evening. Our thoughts and prayers go out to all who have been affected – to the victims themselves, and their family and friends who waved their loved ones off, but will not now be welcoming them home. For those of us who are safe in our homes, count yourselves blessed but use these events as particular reminders of the exceptional bravery of our militia, samurai and security services who risk their lives to keep us safe.

And we will all move forward together. Never giving in to terror. And never allowing the voices of hate and evil to drive us apart.

Daimyo Ishii
<i></i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back