Laser Chaos said:Laser Chaos
A technique that creates an innumerable amount of thin beams of water-guided lightning, which circle the field in rapid and unpredictable arcs and turns. This storm energy is uncontrolled; the user themselves is just as likely to be impaled by these laser beams as their enemies, making this jutsu a reckless skill to use despite its very wide range and potent effects.
Prerequisites: Storm Affinity, A-rank, 4 Mastered Storm Jutsu
Rank 1: The user releases a surge of storm energy that creates a field of random beams of energy; this effects all in battle. All participants have a 12% chance of activating the 'Storm Strike' each time they make an action. The user only has an 8% chance of this effecting them
Master Rank: The user releases a surge of storm energy that creates a field of random beams of energy; this effects all in battlethis effects all in battle. All participants have a 16% chance of activating the 'Storm Strike' each time they make an action. The user only has an 10% chance of this effecting them.
Rank 1 Cost: 1980 CP, 990 CP/Rnd
Master Rank Cost: 2200 CP, 1100 CP/Rnd
- This is considered a Terrain jutsu.
- Lasts up to three rounds.
- At all ranks, other combatants must pass a Ninjutsu Check against the user at -2 in order to cast an Arena jutsu, or their own Terrain jutsu. If the opponent successfully casts their own Terrain jutsu, this one is dispelled.
- A target may only activate 'Storm Strike' twice per round. If the user has +40% or higher Storm damage buffs, then this is increased to 3 for others and reduced to 1 for them.
- The 'Storm Strike' effect causes the the target to be hit by a stray laser. This randomly dispels one maintained level B Jutsu or lower, and deals .5% Max HP damage per jutsu level up to 2%. A Clone/Creation that activates this effect is dispersed.