Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A recidence in dismay. (Closed, Modded Mission)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[No Shite, Sherlock. Modded mission for Haruichi]

From Aventurine street is a small road that leads to a mansion in the middle of the city. It a lavish palace but still enough to be noticed. Here resides a very successful merchant who saw a sudden boom in busyness last year and decided to up his living standard. However just a year later on this Sunday afternoon a high pitch scream echoes through the street. The closest city guards respond only to find that a passer-by saw the owner of the house being stabbed in the heart. She had seen it through the gate. The culprit was long gone and the owner, Mister Kimoto, had bled out. The guards quickly took a statement from the passer-by and got her some help getting over the horrible event she had just witnessed. As they were interviewing the staff to find out what had happened they carefully moved the body to a place where it could be further examined after taking notes and mental pictures of the scene, along with adding a chalk line around where Mister Kimoto was found.
[spoilername="Chalk Outline"]
pA3Scvz.jpg
[/spoilername]

Finding the case impossible for them to solve with so few people the 3 responding guards called in someone with more experience to help them out.

[OOC: Okay so here is the scene. There are 3 guards. One had the ANBU ability to record an event and another has limited Medical skills to help out if needed. The last one is the leader who doesn't have any special qualities other than being able to guide the investigator through the mansion and help find the different staff, family and friends that are present.]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Haruichi marched onto the scene wearing his pure white med-nin jacket. The Lavish mansion loomed above, more like an icon of death than anything else to his eyes. It was a dreadful scene indeed, but he knew what he would have to do. The new 'detective' activated his Sharingan, keeping a look out for any chakra residue. The white cloaked man looked around his nearby surroundings, remembering the layout as best as he could before walking to who he thought would be the best person to ask for a run down. He approached the Guard who could display a memorized event. He introduced himself, "Howdy! Uchiha Haruichi at your service as your detective in this case. May I request a run down of what has been gathered about the current situation?"

(OOC: Thank you very much for modding this!)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The AiT rookie turned around, a bit surprised that he was the one addressed rather than the chief of the operation. Honoured by the notion that he was the most valuable, he bowed ddeply before removing his mask.

"Ah yes sir, right away"

The young aspiring ANBU used is technique to play back the area as it was found. It showed the dead Mister Kimoto lying on his stomach cold as ice. One hand and arm was under his body. As the video memory shows him being moved over it is apparent that the hand his holding onto the wound trying to block the bleeding. Besides him was a cigar and a lighter on one side and a broken glass with red liquid on the other. The record shows the one with medical knowledge talking about it being wine and that he appears to have been stabbed in the lung and heart making him bleed out in seconds. The medic proclaims that not much else can be said before he is further examined. The points of interest are marked and the video memory stops.

Haruichi is clearly able to see the wine stain on the ground next to the body and the broken glass is still there as well. So is the cigar and the lighter. In the manner of Chakra there is no excess residue indicating that the assassin is either very skilled or very weak seen from a Shinobi standpoint. With his keen eyes Haruichi can see several sets of footprints going back and forth from the gate to the house including a few belonging to the victim. Apparently he liked walking up and down his driveway once in a while.

"The Chief can help you with finding the six people who are present at the moment. The body is in the cellar with our First Aid guy. I will have to remain here to make sure that no one enters or leaves without permission."

He points towards the one currently in charge who looks to be examining the main door at the moment. He then puts his mask back on and bows deeply to Haruichi once more.

[OOC: No problemo. ]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The simple fact that the ANBU removed his mask put Haruichi slightly on edge. He had never heard of something like that happening, but he decided to just let it slide under the rugs. He silently watched the recording, requesting every so often to pause or replay a few seconds just to make sure he took everything in. He died of Heart failure instead of Brain death, a shame. If it was brain death he wouldn't have suffered nearly as much as he did. His eyes leaned over to look at the footsteps. He didn't know enough to utilize the knowledge properly but did keep it in his mind. He smiled, stating, "My thanks!" He walked over to the Chief before speaking aloud, "Hail Captain! May I ask for a run down? I am most interested in this case!"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The one called the Chief turned towards the sound of approaching footsteps and saw his ANBU trainee put on his mask. Newbies these days did not know to keep protocol. He scratched the back of his head as Haruichi got close and asked him about the case.

"You must be the investigator they sent to clear this up. So far it seems that someone in the house is our culprit. We found no tracks leading away and we approached from the only safe escape route when we arrived. We also found several small drops of blood leading back to the house suggesting that the weapon is stashed somewhere and was brought through the front door."

As he explained he pointed to tiny dried drops of blood on the front porch.

"We still don't know the murder weapon, and it is likely wiped and stashed by now. You can check with our First Aid guy down the stairs over there. THe Wine cellar was the coolest place we could place the victim. Don't expect much medical knowledge, he is good with small wounds but is still a trainee just like the one with the mask. Frankly I don't get why I have to babysit them instead of their own branches but hey, more eyes more hands right."

He smiled at Haruichi, as if his statement of facts was funny. Being short staffed meant that sometimes the different divisions send their young ones to learn how others conduct their business. The case so far shaped up to be very vague in information leaving much for Haruichi himself to investigate. Then again having someone else take a statement and then hearing them tell what they found important about what someone else said, often lead to misunderstandings, especially if no ANBU recordings were involved so the hands on approach and a clear mind was often the way to go with these mysteries.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Haruichi gave off a warm smile and then let out a fact that might help the Chief's day out, "Well, good news then I am a trained Med-Nin! If allowed I can examine the body properly, see which muscles got cut and all of that jazz. Otherwise, any specific people you believe I should be on the lookout for and where would they be? My eyes may be special but they don't know everything." The few lines would hopefully cement his usefulness or at least some slight form of intelligence he does possess towards the case. He set up what he knew in his head for a reminder...

A person has been murdered at the mansion with a weapon to the front of the body that pierced through the cardiac tissue of the Heart and caused the person to bleed out. The footsteps might possibly mean that once stabbed he moved, but he didn't know if there was any blood splatter that was cleaned up or if the dead was in so much shock he just knelt down and died.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Chief would point towards the basement stairs again to indicate where the body was

"Examination in the basement. 6 people in the house. The wife, the daughter, the butler, a maid and two friends of the victim. One an old friend visiting from afar, the other a temporary resident who sought out the diseased for help with an addiction of sorts. Apparently he has been living her for a while. We gathered them all in the next room. The Butler and the maid are walking back and forth from the "kitchen with refreshments to tend to the guests but we have instructed them to stay within a certain perimeter

If Haruichi would make his way to the basement to examine the body he would find the pectoralis major pierced by a wide blade with sharpness on both sides and a pointy tip. It would appear to have been thrust into him while held diagonally. The point had entered so close to the heart the the blade had cut into the left ventricle. while simultaneously piercing the cardiac notch and slicing into the root of the left lung. If not in shock he would have drowned in his own blood almost as fast as he would bleed out. Blood in the mouth also suggests that he at least had the time to feel the choking sensation before we went out. The blade had gone over half way through him almost to the point where it would have come out the other side.

Personal belongings include an altered will with too much blood to make out who the changes benefited. It would have to be processed in order to discern the benefactor of the will. Something that the family would most likely take care of themselves at some point if not done by investigators. Other than the will was two keys, a gold necklace, and a wallet with cash still inside.

The First Aid shinobi down there would be checking the victims hands for defensive wounds when Haruichi made his way down there. There are none

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Haruichi bowed in respect to the Chief before he went down to the body. The case was already picking up some steam and some targets were placed in front of him, but the clues did not align properly at the moment. He lifted up a hand towards the Med-nin in training, some form of hello before he went to work on the body. He coated his hand with chakra so he could force the wound open a little bit more. A sharp, wide weapon impaled and cut through his heart and lung. He placed a chakra coated finger down his maw to check the blood. Definitely, a drowned in his own blood case! He sighed before getting up. The blade would have been heavy, or the user powerful to cut him as deep as it did. The Ribcage would be in the way, as well as muscle and fat. It was an equivalent of trying to shoot a man in the forehead, deadly but a 10% chance to survive.

He stated towards the First Aid Shinobi, "Could you please bag up his belongings on his person? I might require them for interrogation later, or for proper examination. Thank you." He shined his blue med-nin bracelet just to let the shinobi know he was a trusted doctor. He would run back up the steps and aggressively open the door to the next room, roaring out, "Howdy everyone!" He landed with a grand, nearly wild smile on his face. He had planned it out within only a mere three seconds, but he would have to go along at this point. He pointed towards the Wife and daughter of the man, asking them, "May I ask you both a few questions? We can get you a safe location if you wish..." His Sharingan starred at their chakra, looking for any fluctuations or signals.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The First Aid packed the belongings into an airtight bag just in case.

"Will seal the body in a scroll for preservation then sir. "

He picked out a scroll and performed a sealing ritual.
[spoilername="People in the room"]Family:
[col]
9JoDCCp.jpg

Kimoto Mikami|
0T1YrJ1.jpg

Kimoto Asata[/col]
Friends:
[col]
f0isX52.jpg

Kawahara Ikeda|
XkzKaSE.jpg

Kishimoto Naito[/col]
Staff:
[col]
AHuoiZp.jpg

Minamoto Kaito|
c1YDcGD.png

Saraki May[/col][/spoilername]

Back on the ground floor Haruichi made a grand entrance, maybe one a bit too energetic for grieving family and friends. The mother was in tears and clearly distraught by the entrance. The daughter was quiet, and just looked straight foward. She was pale and shivered slightly. Kawahara had a cigarette going and sad with his sunglasses on inside sulking in his own way. He didn't seem too pleased with the up beat attitude of the detective in charge. Kishimoto was rocking back an forth in his chair, clearly on edge. Minamoto and May tried to hold down the fort with refreshments and reassuring smiles but they were both clearly affected as well. Minamoto was the one to talk first.

"Is all this really ne..."

Miss Kimoto cuts him off

"It's okay Kaito-san. We want this solved. Come on Asa-chan"

She dried her eyes and took her daughter with her to the next room. After Haruichi would enter the butler would close the doors behind them to give them some privacy. The maid would circle around and enter from another door to bring drinks for the wife, daughter and detective.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Haruichi had a wide smile on his face, it was just the type of guy he was. He spoke clearly, praying that they would be compliant, "I am Uchiha Haruichi, your detective today! I am very sorry for your lose, but if you help we will hopefully be able to find the perpetrator today! Now then..." He twirled a leg over the other and fell back into an open chair. He spoke out again, "Mikiami and Asata. I called you both together because you both look like you would work well together. So, let's get this started shall we?" He gave off questions rapid-fire, not even waiting for an response, just hoping all the answers came back to back. The quick thinking would make lies a little harder, so he paid attention for those gaps of doubt. He asked, "What did you do on the day of the murder? What color was the sky that day? What was your father? Who was your father? Who do you think did it? Are your hands alright? Are you dehydrated? Is there anything I can do to make you more comfortable? Do you know how to wield a weapon?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Miss Kimoto showed more and more signs of anger. The dis-respective detective would dare question her daughter as if she had anything to do with her husbands death. What more is he did so with a smile on his lips. Asata didn't say a word, she just silently sad there. The quick succession of questions seemed to confuse her more than give her the time to answer. Miss Kimoto tried to get the answers in before the next question would come.

"I was in the living room mostly. reading a book and..."

She got interrupted by the next question and made short answers from there on out.

" Blue. A farmer. Mishima Hashio. I don't know. They have been shaking for the last hour. No Kaito keeps us well supplied. You could slow down so it does not feel like a bombardment. Everyone can swing a club but I have no special training."

Comparing Asatas height to the stab wound Haruichi could deduct that she would have to hold the blade over her head with both hands to even get remotely the right force for the impact and even then the angle would likely be off. He didn't get much out of her via questions seeing as she was mostly silent at the moment. She sad there looking at Haruichi almost as if she was waiting her turn before answering.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Haruichi remained silent during her reactions. He responded with a more serious face and voice, "Hmm... I was expecting you to answer afterwards, but thank you very much. The questions I asked you has shed a good amount of light surprisingly. Would you care to elaborate on what you were doing on that day?" He paid most of his attention straight at Miss Kimoto. His concentration made his eyes gently spin around each other like solid ying yangs. His eyes widened as he thought, what if he could use a genjutsu on each of the others? He could use Mental Combat to make the world fake around them so his real self could just witness the details of their face to tell if they lie or not. It wasn't a straightforward plan, but he might have to use it if he accidently pissed them off.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She thought for a while before answering.

"Well I woke up at seven o'clock and awoke my husband. Afterwards we had breakfast like always. Beans on toast mostly. Kaito makes sure the chef makes whatever we want on the day but lately simple has been the food of choice. Very western really. Anyways I went to our bedroom to freshen up and then went to the living room where I briefly saw my daughter and talked with her about school before she went out of the room. Then I picked up at book and started reading. Barely a chapter in I heard someone screaming like they had just won something so after finishing my book I put my leather strap in to remind me of what chapter I had reacted and I went out to see what the celebration was all about. Turned out it was my dear husband who was the cause of the outburst and it was no celebration. I went to get Asata and then the three Shinobi showed up and ordered us to stay indoor and not leave the house under any circumstances."

She brushed through her daughters hair with her fingers. Her breath became less agitated after telling her version of the day and she nodded towards the maid who then brought in some refreshments plus a small cake for the daughter.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Haruichi imagined the entire scenario. The main details he put together from her story was that the Chef made them food but had a time gap between then and the murder so he couldn't rule him out. The daughter was too young and not sensing any extraordinary chakra from her means she isn't a shinobi, so that rules her out. The wife if telling the truth just simply read, so he would mark her off the list for now as the least likely. He raised himself from his chair and said, "Alrighty then! You two are free to go back. If you have any questions for me so I can make you feel better, I will. Otherwise, could you do me a kind favor and call in the Chef?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Miss Kimoto had a slight twitch before talking

"I seem to have misspoken in this time of need but he is a butler not just a chef. I keep forgetting that we don't need a chef anymore. We would have to have quite the staff without him and his many talents. But yes I shall send him in."

She left the room with Asata and shortly after Minamoto Kaito entered the room. he closed the door behind him, bowed to Haruichi and remained standing without speaking before spoken to. So far none of the people in the room had given off any excess chakra, indicating to the Sharingan using Haruichi that no jutsu was active on them.

[OOC: Just a small reminder. I don't know it its different on NC but in the series Sharingan can spot jutsu and predict movement and copy it, other than the jutsu it has. If you want extended chakra readings you need Byakugan.]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Haruichi noticed the twitch, that was what he was using the Sharingans for after all. He nodded his head towards Kaito before saying, "Sit down and relax. It may be a serious subject, but no reason to rack your body in pain and stiffness. So, I have three important questions to ask you..." He closed his eyes before lifting up a single finger next to his head, "One, What is your job and what do you do here?" He snapped a second finger up before adding on, "Two, what do you think of the family? Do not worry, none of them can hear you and I hope for honesty." He nearly karate chopped the air as he brought the third finger out, stating, "And the final question I pray you answer is what you did the day of the murder." He smiled silently as he focused all of his attention towards the complex muscles of the face of Kaito.

(OOC: I was using it like that, but I thought it could also help him see if they were giving off small signs of a lie, like an uncontrollable twitch. I also don't know if it's different on Ninpocho, but It can see the color/element of Chakra and chakra, but not to the detail of the Byakugan like the whole system. just a blob of color)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saito smiled, closed his eyes, took a deep breath and then opened them again looking straight into the eyes of Haruichi. He spoke in a fast phase as he had a lot to tell.

"The Kimoto family is the most gentle and generous family I have ever worked for. My duties are plentiful but to name a few, I am in charge of cooking cleaning and all other housework. I maintain the gardens and I welcome new guests. I make sure to anticipate every possible need the Kimoto family and their guests would ever need, including tutoring Kimoto Asata, teaching her whatever she needs in her future. May helps with some of the chores including housework and greeting unannounced guests at the door"

He looked at his watch and thought for a moment before continuing.

"I went to bed at the same time as the masters last night so that would be around ten in the evening. I got up at five thirty to set the table, take yesterdays laundry down from the hangers in the drying room to fold and pack away, and to make breakfast before the masters would wake up at seven. I woke up May at six thirty so she would be presentable when she was needed. After breakfast I had May clean the dishes whilst I tutored Miss Asata until ten o'clock where they all sit down for a refreshment and a break. I brought Madam Kimoto her favourite book at eleven and and had a chat with Mister Kawahara about getting parts for his bike. We made plans to fix it later. I brought Mister Kishimoto his daily dosage at half past eleven and then proceeded to weed out the garden. At twenty minutes past twelve I waved at Mister Kawahara as he went from the patio to the garage. I was suppose to meet him there within the hour. I waved at Asata who was playing in the garden and when she went out of view I saw Madam Kimoto look out the window, and take in a breath of fresh air before she closed it. Then I was alone the next half an hour until I finished gardening for the day. At one o'clock, went to the shed to get the tool box for the motorcycle went I heard the scream out front. I went around the house to find Mister Kimoto bled out next to the gate with a passer-by expressing her horror towards the sight. I didn't get close before the Shinobi patrol was on the scene. I was told to gather everyone on the premise in the dining hall and make sure no one left. Then I served refreshments with May for one hour before you came dashing in. Should you have any inquiry about the specifics I will be happy to help"

He delivered his speech without changing his expression, other than when he looked at his watch. He kept eye contact with Haruichi for as much of the conversation as possible and used his hand to gesticulate the general direction of every event as he got to them. From his arm movement and the way he had walked so far it was clear to see that he was well balanced and muscular in build. Most certainly a man of many talents. Unlike the Wife of the deceased he did not seem thrown off by the fact that someone had just died, rather he seemed to accept it as a fact and not give it much thought.

[OOC: You most certainly can use it for that. When there are any you will know.]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Haruichi starred straight at Saito with a desire to have his own jaw smash into the floor. He was surprised at the massive amounts of detail available to him! With the fact that he constantly looked down at his watch to check the time helped sell- wait a second. He might have to call back in the mistress just to make sure that his timekeeping wasn't just a trick. There were six suspects after all, and the only one that seemed incapable of the act was the daughter. Saito was right now at the top of his list of suspicious people, but this was only the half way point! He sighed internally as he did a double check on the math of the Butler while also setting up his story inside in Haruichi's head.

Early in the morning at 5:30 Am he proceeded to make the table, do the laundry, and make breakfast for 7 Am. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary so he furthered on. Kaito woke up May at 6:30 and had her clean up after breakfast was over. Bouncing off of that subject he tutored the young mistress all the way till 10 Am and then made refreshments. Within the hour, he gave the mistress of the family her favorite book, which made an inconsistency. A huge one might he add! He said that at 11 AM is when he gave Kimoto her book, but Kimoto said she just got the book herself. If the timelines added up and she said she was 'barely a chapter in'. If it took her two hours to read a little over a chapter, then she was worse than most academic students back in middle school!

Haruichi further digested some of the details. He spoke up to Saito,"You mentioned that you spoke to Kishimoto about getting parts for his motorcycle, but then went to get the toolbox for the motorcycle later on. What parts had to be changed? Also, who was this passer-by?" He noticed even more issues if he was using the word properly. Kimoto didn't mention anyone around the area, and she was the only person nearby. But she ran to make sure Asata was alright. Since the family was so caring and loving to him, he would expect Kimoto to rush over to check on the dead body. But if he had just heard the scream and ran over, why did the shinobi get there so fast that he couldn't even get close? Haruici snapped, forming a clone made of mud. Haruichi remembered how clones worked, once they dispersed all the information they gathered would be gained by the user. That was why it was very dangerous to use a lot of clones. This one should do just the trick for him then.

The mud clone of Haruichi stepped out of the room, walking to the Captain shinobi at the scene. The mud clone would speak out, "Hail Captain! Apologies to bother, but I have a few issues with some information and would like to make sure I got the main thing down to further the investigation. I'll ask all the questions first, answer after, please! First, how are the guests? Two, who reported the information to you of the murder? Three, around what time did you arrived here? Four, could you recap what you did when you arrived? Finally, five. Was there a screaming woman outside of this location as you arrived?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saito sensed that he was being tested on his story and gave a slight smirk.

"Getting all the facts, are we detective? Very well. He had ordered a new fuel system and new front and rear break Vee-rotors. Since I had more experience in putting together motorbikes than he did he asked me if I could come give a hand putting it together at some point. I told him that it would have to wait until I was done in the garden but that I would be happy to help. I told him I would be ready around One o'clock at the latest. I am sorry that I don't recognize the passer-by. She was very distressed but she was not a guest of the house."

Outside the clone had gotten to the chief for some questioning. A smart use of clones. Always good to cover more ground. The chief answered as best he could.

"Well I will try to answer in order but some of the answers coincide. Well the guests are fine under the circumstances I guess. The wife seemed a bit confused when we arrived but she focused on not letting the little one see her dad like that. Haven't seen much of the two friends other than confirming their existence and their whereabouts at the moment. The staff seems efficient for only two people. We have reports that there used to be 5 staff members here before the butler arrived, including a chef, a Gardner and a less diverse butler. The last two were kitchen help and another maid so either someone got paid for doing nothing or the current staff is busy all day long. About the murder report. It was not really reported. Me and the two newbies were out on a simple patrol when we heard a woman scream. The passer-by you are talking about saw the dead man through the gate and reacted very strongly. I think we got here about an hour past midday. We saw Miss Kimoto run into the house and the butler approaching. We asked him to gather everyone in the largest room and tell people to not leave the premiss. The I went to check who was there while our ANBU kept and eye out back and the medic up front. When we were sure we had all the exits covered I started looking for clues while the other two handled the body. After it was all documented I helped the medic bring the body downstairs and then went back up to check for clues. Then you came. Been using the past couple of minutes searching the outdoors for a murder weapon but no luck yet. Might take a while though."

The chief fished out some food from a pocket and took a bite, while the MiT and the AiT were still searching the grounds.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
And that shut down all of Haruichi's suspension in a near instant. Well, not all but most. The Mud clone bowed before destroying itself into raw chakra, sending the information straight to Haruichi. He smiled in joy as he belted off his chair. He said, "Then I do say you are as clean as rain good sir! May you get miss May in here for me? I have three more people to check to get stories straight, and then a look around for some more clues. But, please do give me a minute of time before you get miss May? I just need a minute to catch my breath."

Haruichi would if allowed to be alone concentrate internally to give himself the truest chance to make sure nothing was fishy. So far it was all calm and normal, but this request was rated as a B rank mission. There was no way that it would be just as easy as this, he wasn't sure if maybe someone was using genjutsu to hide or he was just being overcautious. Either way, he preferred to be safe than sorry. He opened the gates of view, turning his spinning eyes into a spiral. They spun so fast that they blended into a single color, Royal Purple. He relaxed back, concentrating enough to keep his jutsus up. He awaited for May...

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back