Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private A rock in a hard place (Kazekage)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yuna scaled the tower of the Kazekage. It would be shortly after Chikamatsu Shin has been named the twelfth Kazekage. There are so many questions, but the air will need to be cleared first.

She was in her usual anbu clothing with the tiki mask and pelt as she made her way from her room in the tower, compliments to the previous Kazekage, to the office where the new one should be.

She would merely knock on the door and simply wait for a response. It will be imperative that this Shin learns the actual going ons of Akkuma and what this man is like. Yuna's thoughts went to the man in question. Sennin.... Of international affairs... Some kind of sick twisted sense of humor and fate. Right now the demon has political immunity and she wouldn't want to start a war between the two nations if a simple talk can do.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
With a knock on Shin's door and the newly appointed Kazekage would let out a sigh. He had just finished packing up his Sennin Office and moved the boxes to the Kazekage's Office. To add insult to injury he had only unpacked his office a few weeks before having to pack it up again.

Stepping to the entrance to the room, Shin would open it with a smile, though his face looked exhausted. This was much more of demand than he was prepared for. Raising a brow the man in his casual blue uniform without his armor would ask.

"Silent? How can I help you, I don't believe we spoke since the Sennin Games, how has your time in Suna been treating you?"

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
She would nod and listen to what he has to say. He looked rather dreadful, tired. The anbu kind of feels bad for the info dump that she is about to give him.

Watery words would appear in front of her.

Hello, and thank you, the citizens of this fine country have been welcoming despite me being a foreign anbu. But right now I believe my time here is nearing the end. And with that, important information that you must know as I have conversed with your predecessor. May I come in and talk in private with you? Preferably with no chance of eavesdroppers?

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shin would raise his hand and tap his temple sending out a telepathic message to Silent.

'Of course, we are connected telepathically now, no one can see nor hear the conversation we are heaving through this means. It's a direct connection between you and I alone.

Shin would speak as he also sent the telepathic words.

"I am so glad you have been enjoying your time here! Hearing those words from a representative of another village is very ensuring that my kin are doing what they should be doing."

'What matters would you like to discuss? With Raizo's disappearance there's many things I've not been informed yet.'

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yuna never felt or had a telepathic conversation before, she doesn't really know how to feel about it since she is an anbu, but at the very least their conversation won't be heard, the important bits at least.

Her thoughts would reach out to Shin, telling him of her account. "So the reason for my presence here in Sunagakure started off as one reason. For Cloud to break ties with Sand. The reason being is that Cloud has been attacked and had suffered casualties by one Myakashi Kiko. At first this Kiko had said that she was employed by the Ancients of Sunagakure. Upon coming here and speaking with your predecessor we both had come to the same conclusion of someone had framed these Ancients and getting foreigners to ask about them. As it turns out, also Cloud wasn't the only one effected as Leaf had suffered a similar attack some time before the attack on Cloud. As the truth started to unfold, my colleague went back to inform the Raikage whilst I stayed here to work with the previous Kazekage. In fact, the very reason for my being here is because of a recent addition to your ranks."

She stopped and let it sink in, maybe Shin can come to his own conclusions, maybe he needs more. But with so much to cover, it might do well to do it in chunks in case he needs a minute to process it all.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shin raised an eyebrow.

`So let us get this straight, Kumogakure was willing to break ties with Sunagakure because a rogue shinobi attacked Kumo and claimed to have been hired by the archaic elemental beings that Sunagakure has been at war with since the founding of the village under the banner of Primus, the First Kazekage?`

He hesitated, no invesitagtion done at first. The immediate cutting of ties was their first instinct? Shin would take note that the Raikage, Shinrya Kitsune, was not one he would be able to trust.

`And now you are saying the story was retconned due to a conversation you claim to have had with the Eleventh Kazekage, Lord Raizo. Is there any evidence of this conversation or are we to take the word of a foreign shinobi who just admitted that her original goal to come to Sunagakure was to put us in a state of tension and hostilities by cutting any and all ties with our home.`

Shin's eyes would slowly shift from red to blue as he sent that last message as Kohana was beginning to take over. She could sense his frustration and anger beginning to grow inside. While this telepathic message was being sent the visage of Kohana would slowly become visible as she stood where Shin stood, the ghostly appearance of his sister overlaid that of his own, her pysche was in charge and Silent would be aware of this.

"And now you are claiming that the issue is with someone Shin has a connection to? What is your angle here bitch, what kind of demands are you attempting to make?"

Kohana would break the silence.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yuna would listen to what Shin has to say. And again, there was this other presence that came to be just like that one time she had attempted to converse with him during the Sennin Games.

"The original goal was to cut ties, yes, but once it was found out that Sand itself was not the ones pulling the strings it became clear that someone was testing the relationships between the Villages. You are wise to not just trust the word of a foreign Shinobi, but let me show you what someone recently added to your ranks had said."

If permitted, Yuna would send a Snapshot of her talk with Akkuma. In it, Akkuma had stated that he had ordered the attacks on both Leaf and Cloud to see who Suna's allies really were. Along with his connections to the Myakashi clan via Kiko being his harbinger, and a murder of a ninja working for Leaf.

"My mission was a two part mission. Try and rebuild the alliance between the two Villages and kill Mirokou Akkuma for his crimes. Something that the previous Kazekage agreed with. But now that he is a Sennin, I understand the complications that come with. I will abide by your wishes regarding to what you would want to be done on the matter of Akkuma. But if you want to have him live, I will go back to my own country no arguments. All I ask is that you keep him away from Cloud and do not trust the Myakashi Clan." She added that part in as she thinks it might be important to note that Kiko is not a lone person in on this, and how she knows of the myakashi members being in the bingo book of at least Cloud and Leaf.

She would then speak in a soft voice, "I'm not looking for a fight. But I know how charismatic he can be and that is dangerous because he can twist words to make it sound like he's some sort of hero."

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The visage of Kohana would vanish as another would appear. Another man would stand where Shin stood and his voice would be heard through the telepathy as Shin's eyes would turn violet.

Chikamatsu_Shin.gif

`we hear and understand your concern and the Snapshots you provided are what you say. A discussion of Akkuma's acts will be had, as while his actions were not agreeable they do prove a point. The Inner Circle will carry out this interrogation with Miroku Akkuma and if his crimes are true with malicious intent then he is to do with as you please, but if there is no malice in his heart as we enter his mind and soul, then as payment for his crimes he will carry out a duty to both Sunagakure and Kumogakure. We will make him atone for his sins, and by acting as a servant to both nations, we believe that will be a way to repent that serves a greater purpose than the death of a man. He will be forced to act as a liaison between the two, never alone and accompanied by two shinobi at all times that would have orders to assist Cloud in his extermination in malice grows where he claims to be the dedication for Sunagakure rests.`

The man's eyes would shift green.

Chikamatsu_Shin.gif

`The name Myakashi is a name familiar to us, and they have contacted Shin before asking for his aid. We shall send out informants and discover the truth for ourselves through the paths of our own to see if it a clan that must suffer for the actions of the singular. If this Kiko were to arrive to Sunagakure, what is it that your tyrant queen would have us do with them?`

Maho would reference the fact that the Raikage no longer just runs the Village Hidden in Clouds, but rather the entirety of the Land of Lightning now.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Again, Yuna would wait until Shin, or.... Whoever was telepathically speaking to her was done talking. Did this guy have more than one soul? Either way, she now has to make a decision. She knows that the Raikage still wants to keep the alliance between Cloud and Sand, and although there is a chance that Akkuma would probably get away with this scot free, he will now have the watchful eyes of at least the Kazekage on his back along with any others employed by Shin.

"I have two conditions for that request. First, if he is sent to Cloud, there will need to be a message sent out first, expecting him. And secondly, the two Shinobi that will accompany him must know of at the very least some information in case he does go awry so that they can make the best calculated decisions for the best of the two nations." She would pause. The talk of Kiko. The one that was part of the Myakashi Clan that while Akkuma was the one making the orders, it was her that followed through and killed people. "For her I am sure that if she ever shows her face in either Fire Country or Lightning Country, we will make sure that she will pay for her crimes. As for if she shows up in Sunagakure, I trust you can use your best judgement on the matter. While she didn't harm the people of Sand as she did in Cloud and Leaf, she did frame the Ancient in hopes of foreigners to come here talking about them to stir something up here."

Last edited:

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shin's eyes would return to their blue hue.

'While I understand the crimes she committed against your home, framing our most consistent oppressors and enemies is not a crime to the people of Sunagakure no Sato, honestly it's closer to a boon than a bane on our end. You have my condolences for your lost kin, but I cannot hold a rogue shinobi, unrelated to Sunagakure, to a crime that was not committed against me or my kin. As I am sure you could understand, but I will make sure her name is known by my ANBU. As for the conditions for which Akkuma shall serve as an ambassador those accommodations were already planned. Any points of contact I wish to have with the Raikage I will send a letter prior to the entourage's departure. Additionally, the attending Shinobi will be of Jounin strength, so don't fret about the guards being provided.'

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yuna would nod at his statement, at least the telepathic voice now sounds like Shin, so she can only assume that this is actually Shin that she is now talking, erm.... Telepathically speaking to.

"Thank you Lord Shin for your time and understanding of the situation at hand. I can only imagine that this is a lot to process, but I do hope for your Village to thrive with you as its Kazekage. Along with that, I hope that both Villages can work closely in the future to strengthen the bonds that were once shaken. I enjoyed my time here and learned a lot."

She would give a bow to the new Kazekage and then send one last telepathic message, "If that is all Lord Kazekage, I will need to make preparations to Leave your Village and report back to the Raikage. Along with that, since I am an anbu, I believe I might have a hard time on the leaving your Village part since I cannot show identification of a passport."

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shin would hold out a slip of paper with the seal of the twelfth Kazekage.

E54A33E8-F7FA-47BD-AF04-AB76EB1A7C1C.png

'This paper will be grant you access to leave the village with my explicit permission. As goh leave this seal will burn to ash, so make sure you do not place it near any papers you find important less the be burned as well. Report back to the Raikage and let her know to expect a party arrival soon.'

[Short post but topic left]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yuna would nod and take the Kazekage seal, noting to put it away from other important paperwork that she will need to carry with her once she sets out.

"Again, thank you for your time and hope for the best of your Village under your watch." She would reply before turning away and making preparations to leave Sand.

(Topic left)
(Thanks for the thread!)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back