Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open A search for dreams and ambitions [Asuka]

Uchiha Akari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Slow and steady footsteps resounded on the pavement as the small red-haired child ascended along the path leading up to the Hokage Rock. She was not entirely oblivious to the meaning of this location: A monument that had the faces of the Hokage engraved into the mountain. It was a testament to the power and influence the leaders of Konohagakure possessed, and it often also was something of a tourist spot. It seemed the villagers were quite fond, proud even of this place, and yet Akari had to admit she struggled to comprehend the importance of the monument. Of course, she knew the current Hokage, Uchiha Takeshi, he was after al her uncle and from what she had been told in the past he was a powerful and wise individual. It made sense, that he was such a person, for she doubted her savior would have aided him as one of his Sennin if not for the fact he was a man worthy of her help.

It meant that her 'mother' trusted her uncle, believed he was a suitable leader for the village. At least that was how Akari envisioned it. But why did the village see the need into constructing such a fancy monument? It left the child in a state of curiosity as she pondered quietly while ascending the stairs. It was every now and then that she turned around to look at Asuka, a sheepish smile on her lips as they almost neared their destination. It was a simple picnic, after all the Hokage Rock offered a fantastic view over the village and it was a place frequently visited by tourists for the same reason.

Already the end of their ascend was in sight, the final few stairs leading up to the peak of the Hokage Rock, and once her feet settled on the pavement on top of the rock Akari turned around and exclaimed proudly. "I made it all the way to the top~ Without needing to be carried or having to hold Mama's hand~"

It seemed the child was proud of this seemingly silly display of self-reliance, but in the end, for Akari it was quite a great feat. Having witnessed the murder of her parents in such a brutal fashion, the emotional and psychological damage that it had inflicted upon her being had been immense, and Asuka knew that for sure. After all, even at the age of ten Akari was still fairly meek and timed around strangers, and in crowds would often feel the urge to hold the woman's hand to find a certain sense of confidence and safety in her presence.

And yet there was no denying that she had been trying her utmost to grow, to overcome the phantoms of the past. Once Asuka would have reached the peak of the Hokage Rock the child would have happily attempted to leap at her, akin to a koala bear attempting to hug her before giving her yet another of those innocent smiles of her upon which she would finally voice the thoughts that had been drifting in her mind.

"Mama~ Why did you decide to become a Sennin of the village?"

It was a question that had lingered in her mind for quite a while, after all people often were able to fight at their strongest when they had a reason to fight, something that motivated and encouraged them to go beyond their limits. And in a way Akari was searching for that, a reason for wanting to become strong, for wanting to become a kunoichi. Certainly, her desire for becoming a kunoichi to prevent others to lose their families like she did, had been a humble and praise-worthy desire, but it was evident that one needed something more... personal, a dream to pursue of their own... one could even go as far as calling it an ambition.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka clapped her hands with a big smile on her face, very proud of her little girl. "That's how it's done sweetie!" Ever since Akari got into her life, Asuka's childish demenor had changed. It seemed as though a child was all she needed to get a reality check, she still acted childish in some instances... after all, everyone had a child on the inside but her pranking demeanor had dissapeared for the most part. Having said that, she was indeed proud of Akari. Having gone from a little girl who would refuse to leave a room to someone who could climb the hokage rock by herself. To some it seemed this could look bleak and meaningless, but Asuka knew what it was like and how far Akari had come.

Asuka caught her girl in her arms hugging her tightly. "I'm so proud of you!" She smiled. Letting her go. With that she started placing the picnic down, first the blanket. That's when Akari asked that faithful question, which made her stop in he tracks. People have asked her why she had become a shinobi but never why she had become Sennin. Should she tell the truth? She wanted Akari to follow her own path but did want to protect her about how ugly the world actually was... at least as long as possible.

She sat down on the blanket and invited Akari to sit next to her. "Well pipsqueak." She started talking with a smile "I didn't choose to become a Sennin. I was thrown into the possession by a bunch of coincidences. Mainly because I was the only high ranking Shinobi that could take the job so at first my job was soley to try and find a suitable replacement. Didn't think I was suitable" Asuka sighed, scratching the back of her head. "But one day I took a walk through the academy and realized what my job actually was." Asuka smiled down to Akari patting her head "It's my job to make sure everyone in the village keeps smiling. It's my job as a Sennin to take the bad stuff and keep it from everyone else, so that I get hurt but everyone else doesn't. It's the Shinobis job to take that burden because we want to protect those we care about. Protect the village" Finally Asuka kissed Akari on the top of her head. "Then I met your little cute face and realized... I could care less about the village, I care about the people in it. That's why I'm a Sennin, because no matter where we go... I want the people I care about to be happy. Why do you want to be a Shinobi?"

Uchiha Akari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The moment Asuka hugged her and praised her efforts for climbing the stairs leading up to the Hokage rock all by herself, the child smiled happily at her, a smile that was so bright and filled with joy that few would have imagined there could be such innocence found within one who would soon be learning about the path of the shinobi. As Akari inquired about her mother's reason for becoming one of the Sennin of the village, the momentary pause made her turn toward Asuka with a hint of curiosity, a light tilt to the side being made by her head as Asuka placed the picnic blanket on the grass and motioned for her to take a seat beside her. Of course, Akari eagerly darted over, taking a seat beside her and looked up with the same eyes a child would have when they expected to hear a grand saga. The joking title of pipsqueak earned a playful pout from Akari whose cheeks puffed up for only a moment before she turned her attention back toward Asuka's story. So her mother had initially been thrown into the role because of a collection of coincidences? Because she was the only high ranked shinobi within the village, she had been given the job to find a suitable replacement, in the end she seemingly didn't think she herself was worthy of the role.

Pondering softly about it, Akari had to admit she had no idea about the responsibilities and duties of the Sennin, but she didn't think there would be anyone as great as Asuka for the job! Certainly, there was her uncle who was an amazing person in his own right, but he was already the Hokage! But it appeared that Asuka had found the answer for herself, commenting about how she had one day been walking through the academy and realized what her job actually was. A Sennin's 'duty'? When Asuka patted her head gently Akari couldn't help but find herself immediately growing even more comfortable and at ease, listening to the woman's explanation. Asuka believed it was her job as a Sennin to ensure everyone in the village kept smiling, to take away all the bad stuff and protect everyone else from it. The idea that Asuka would get hurt in the process made her feel sad, although she also considered it a very heroic thing to do.

Of course, it was a Shinobi's duty to take that burden, to protect those they care about, to protect the village. The gentle kiss on top of her head made Akari smile briefly, the worries dispelled so easily as Asuka explained that in the end it was less about the village, and more about the people that lived within it, to protect the people she cared about, and to ensure they would be happy.

When she was asked about her reason for wanting to become a shinobi, Akari idly raised a hand to her cheek, pondering for a moment before looking up at Asuka and smiling sheepishly. "To make everyone able to smile~ To protect those smiles and ensure that the people I love and care about can remain happy~"

Although for a moment she paused, seemingly looking into Asuka's eyes as she spoke more softly. "And to someday become strong enough that you can share the hurt with me, I don't like seeing you get hurt..."

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka couldn't necessarily believe what her own child had said. It was simply something that couldn't be taught, simply learned. The ability to place the needs of others before yourself was something she looked for in every Shinobi from Leaf since that was basically their job. The privilege to serve not the village but the villagers. As Takeshi had taught her all those years before, loyalty can't be taught. It has to be earned by being a good influence on others and it seemed she was doing a good job so far. Countless times she's seen herself tumble and fail to persuade others not to do anything stupid, even her own family but seeing Akari say those things. Warmed her own heart.

She started tearing up a bit, it seemed as though her own pain, the lessons she had to learn along the way weren't for naught. That being said, she was a bit afraid of the path that was laid out for her daughter. The Shinobi life was not an easy one and she just hoped she could teach her all she could before it was too late. Cleaning the tear out of her eye Asuka smiled. "That's very nice of you sweetie." Asuka spoke taking out one dango stick from the basket, taking a bit. "But you do have to realize that strength not only comes from Jutsus and techniques. Strength comes from the heart." She took another bite and giggled. "For example, I may be able to throw down meteors from the sky and burn my enemies. Wouldn't even break a sweat. Yet, ask me to cure someone and I would be helpless. You see, it all depends on how you want to help that matters." She said, looking up at the sky. "You already are strong enough to make a difference, the question is how you want to make it. Helping one person at a time is all it takes."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back