Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Shade of Light

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Darkness was the only ally they had out in these chaotic streets. The Obsidian Palace home to the criminals of Sunagakure and their famed ANBU was the object of today’s mission. Gohma was an excellent scout keeping watch over Koga as they made way for the Palace. Gohma himself was quite special and though he did not possess the Kaguyan gene he picked up on things rather quickly. He was perceptive, and cunning exactly what an infiltrator needed I such times. Like the rest of the clan he took hand to hand combat very serious but he was also a genjutsu user. Gohma used the Power of Illusions through his fist and was damn good at what he did.

Getting to the prison was the easy part but getting in was another matter entirely. The front doors were open and unguarded as if the prisoners who broke free abandoned the Palace wanting nothing more to do with it. They would enter in quietly trying to blend in with the shadows. No one in the lobby, things just seemed all too quiet. Koga would motion for Gohma to stay put as he would check the next hall. ”Finally some life” Koga would say as he saw some rather shoddy looking men trace the halls. They were knocking down décor and bashing the walls. Clearly they held a grudge against the palace likely some weak prisoners. Koga would motion for Gohma to come hither, and then give him a signal to go. With lightning speed and perception he moved onto his targets veiling himself in the shadows around them. Trained hands came from the darkness striking both men on the shoulder and bringing them to their knees. ”I’ve incapacitated the targets Koga-sama, they are in a dream state lost to their deepest desires.” Koga would nod and begin to move forward wading through the darkness as he made his way to the first floor of the prison.

Observing the area they immediately noticed that there were little to no resistance. A few stragglers here and there but they were as unimportant as the ones who were in the hall. The two Ikoji did not know what to immediately make of this presence but took it for what blessing it could have been. They would hastily walk down the flight of stairs leading to the next floor of the prison, continuing this pattern. until they reached the fourth floor. Most of the cells were empty but there were some in who still resided in their cells sitting as peaceful as a normal resident of a hotel. Some had helped themselves to food and other bedding to make their prison cells more comfortable. It bewildered the pair, but they made no sudden conversation until they reached cell with prisoner H-49700. There was giant of a man who sat in there knees on the ground, as he at a bowl of rice. His head hung low but he had such an alert presence. "Is this the man we're looking for, should I restrain him?" Though Gohma was whispering the man seemed to cock his head to the side as the Ikoji readied himself in a stance.

A raspy voice spoke loudly making it's presence aware. "Your stance is weak, I would attack your kidney, and then rupture your heart. There is no need I don't want trouble...." Gohma's body would tighten and he'd immediately get on edge. His hands would emanate an invisible force but Koga would grab his treasurer's arm. "You already know that I could survive that. Though I doubt I could beat you either. As strong and talented as you are, they put you on this floor because you are docile. They don't know how dangerous you really are or rather they take heed that you are a peaceful man. Yet it makes me wonder why stay here?" The man would raise his head revealing two pure white eyes with veins bulging at both sides of them. "Because my penance is here. I've done more danger to others than peace in my life, I don't deserve freedom. Not all of us in the prison wish to leave and wreak havok. There are those that truly believe they belong here, those who've been here for so long that they do not know anything else. There are some that believe this chaos will not last and that leaving here would do more harm to them in the long run." Koga would walk in and kneel in front of the man while Ghoma guarded the door.

"Hyuuga Otoha, armed with Byakugan you killed many during your time. You were found with an enchantress who forced your hands with her evil curse seals. It's said she placed some seals on you that could never be removed. When they finally put her down they said you were released from her power, only to be overcome with grief for all your past crimes. You cried endlessly for fourteen days and tried to claw out your eyes. However the curse seal, named "Solar Seal" kept regenerating your eyes. Each failed attempt only drove you closer to insanity, until one day you gave up and took a vow to never raise your hand in aggression. You've only had one scuffle and you beat the man so badly that no one else on this floor decided to fight you. The village believed you to be well enough that you could be released but you chose to stay in here away from your family. You choose these walls over freedom cursed with eyes that have brought you pain."

"You tell me stories I have carved, things I've crafted. So why don't you tell me your reason for being here."

"To the point aren't we. My name is Ikoji Koga, clan head to house Ikoji, and warrior of this village. I have come for the thing you abhor so much. I figured I mine as well remind you how much you hate it first."

"No... You think I would give you my eyes so you can harm more with them. My penance, my pain, while it's true I abhor them I refuse to allow them to be a tool of more death and destruction for you fool hardy shinobi. I wanted to blind myself to keep these eyes from the world but rid myself of the dead that I see in my mind. All those poor people I killed... I will not give them to anyone."

Koga would stand and remove his hooded robe staring at Otoha with so much determination. "I'm not leaving here without your eyes Otoha. I've watched my clan members die, become divided, and I've sacrificed much to ensure I could protect them. I do not have enough power to stop these men. I need your eyes, your Byakugan could allow me to find their explosives, I could keep watch, take down my enemies quicker and hell some I might not even have to kill. To be able to incapacitate someone from the inside is a grand talent. I would combine the skills of your Hyuuga with my Ikoji and become a warrior far fiercer than this Cabal. I may be causing more death but it will be in the name of all the innocents who've died from these lunatics. Man, woman, and child no one is safe from them. I've seen people die, get raped, tortured, and robbed but I do not have the power to stop them. Please your eyes, they could grant me so much more. So I cannot leave without your eyes, you are the strongest Hyuuga I've found on file, and I don't want to kill for this power. I'm looking for a donor. If you want to break your peaceful strea-

Without warning Otoha would grab his left eyeball and begin emit chakra from his palms. With great precision he would pluck the eye from the socket tearing away at his own flesh. Gohma's eye's widened while Koga's jaw dropped slightly. Otoha didn't even wince, at the pain of the deed but as blood trickled from the empty socket runes would begin to appear over his body. The curse seal was working to close the wound healing the injury but there was no way they could regenerate the eye as it had been completely torn out. He would work quickly doing the next eye with speed and precision. His hands would extend with the eyeballs as he spoke with a more tired voice.

"I'm not sure why I feel compelled to do this. I guess I'm not ignorant enough to realize what's going on out there, and your pain... You may want to bring ruin but only to the ones who've brought others pain. You remind me of myself in my younger days, maybe I'm just an old fool who doesn't know right from wrong but this feels right to me. I will give you these eyes, but on the condition that you do not use these for only harm. You protect what you love young clan head." Koga would take the eyeballs from the large Hyuuga and Otoha would grasp his hands. "Do not fail me and furthermore do not fail yourself or the people you love."

[Topic End]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back