Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private A Step in the Right Direction

Ashikawa Shun

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
Shun couldn't help but head to Nao's clan house right after the meeting with the Hokage. He wasn't overly proud of what led him to meeting with the Hokage in the first place, but it wasn't like Nao had to know that just yet, either. Oh so many bridges he wanted to avoid crossing for as long as possible.

Shun knocked on the door, smiling as he was greeted by some unfamiliar faces. It seemed like Nao's little home was growing in number. It was a good thing to see. He requested to speak with Nao privately, heading into the Clan House and waiting patiently in the kitchen where he was granted a glass of water. Shun sat down, setting the letter from Asuka on the table and waiting patiently for the head of the Clan to join him.

Hey, this is your new apprentice.

Go nuts.

Asuka

[Private thread, requesting Sazuki Nao]
Letter quoted from Asuka's Post

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He read the letter... He read that letter once more and even turned it around. You could see easily, that he was dumbfounded by the way she had been writing him. He sighed a visible time. "Before you ask Shun;; No it is not the fact I have another Trainee... It's... the way she wrote me the letter." He had been worried about her being mentally unstable perhaps. But this was really directed to him.

'Well- I am glad to meet you finally now that you are a bit older. I saw the tournament, I would have recruited you regardless." He would smile soft and grab his own coffee. "How are you doing?" He asked to show interest in him.

Toshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shun's glass of water would solidify into ice. Toshi was outside training, becoming one with the element of his bloodline. These days nothing pushed him more than the thought of defending the village. He knew if his mom or dad had these abilities, that they would be proud to see how he embraced his own abilities. He wasn't wearing his shroud. He wore nothing but a role of bandage around his torso, partly showing his solid abs, and solid chest. The bandages reached to his knuckles. He wore black shorts and a standard pair of shinobi sandals at his feet. His legs were bandaged as well all the way down each foot. He decided to venture into the kitchen for a quick snack when he noticed his tutor was there along with Nao-Sensei.

The boy stopped in his tracks and grinned. He leaned against a wall, crossing his arms. He knew the glass of water turning into ice would catch Shun's attention. Maybe even Nao's attention as well. The playful antic would remind Toshi of their bond. The bond of the blood of the Yuki. His mind began to wonder on what Nao and Shun were meeting about. 'What a surprise to see Shun here. I wonder if Nao-Sensei summoned him here for some medical training.' From the looks of things, it looked as though Shun was visiting the home. He remembered Shun stayed with his father. His mother was somewhere out there. He didn't expect that he would change his lifestyle after meeting new people, but it was always for the better. Being inspired by other's goals always gave him something to look forward to.

"Nice to see you again." Toshi would comment upon being noticed. "Sorry for interrupting Nao-Sensei" The boy could barely contain his excitement as he looked towards Shun.

---
Topic Entered
(( I'll try not to stay in this topic for too long. Don't wait on me to continue on ~ ))
MFT | WC: +300

Ashikawa Shun

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
Shun couldn't help but laugh a little at the way that Nao responded to Asuka's letter. He had taken a peek at it while walking to the Sakurako clan house. "I understand. Honestly I'm a bit surprised, I didn't expect to be promoted so soon, but I'm very excited to have this opportunity." Upon hearing that he had won Nao's attention at the tournament, Shun felt his cheeks heat up a bit. He felt like he didn't really succeed back then, but if Nao was saying this then there must have been some good in his approach to battles.

"I have grown quite a bit from back then. Five years, about. I have a little more control over my bloodline, as well as the blade my mother passed down to me from my birth parents," he explained, his left hand settling on the blade attached to his waist. He went to reach for his cup again, only to find the water frozen solid. Surely that wasn't him, his emotions were calm so it wasn't an uncontrolled outburst.

Could it be...

A little smile settled on his lips as he spotted Toshi against a wall. "I was wondering if I would bump into you, Toshi," he greeted, moving off his seat. Shun walked over to his first student, ruffling his hair and leaving a thin layer of frost on the ends to get him back a bit. "There's a possibility you might see a bit more of me, I'm going to be training under Nao again for Medical Branch."

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nao's keen eyes had spotted the ice in the glass, but he couldn't do much then smile at it.' seems like he is training hard again... He really should take down times too.. ' He himself made a mental note to tell him that later. He would listen towards Shun. "well... Either she would I would have in a week or so..." He couldn't help but think the Hokage was ahead of him. "I still remember you cracking up that joke about 'taking a kunai to the knee'. " Nao would almost grin as he kept thinking back towards that small child hunching down in pain when he took that.

"Not at all Toshi." He would react towards his; I hope I ain't disturbing. "Seems like you both know each other well." He would smile softly as he would look towards Shun. "I hope you are ready for it Shun, as medical doesn't use Ninjutsu or genjutsu types of... but use Tai almost." he would grin as for him it was an exception. "Unless you are like me... you tend to gain Medical ninjutsu." He would chuckle a little awkward on that note.

Toshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Overhearing about the tournament, and Shun being promoted, it all sounded exciting to Toshi to be a shinobi of the village. He also noted that the blade he carried was a gift from his real parents. After his playful hair ruffle, and a couple giggles, Toshi went on. "Congratulations on the promotion Shun. I'm going to do my best when I become a shinobi too. I train hard everyday. Even while doing my chores." Toshi gave a peace sign while speaking, cosigning his own statement. "I may need your help after a few of my training sessions as well." He began to rub his chin while nodding. The boy no doubt would go at it from sun up to sun down.

The emerald eyed boy smiled upon hearing that Shun would be under the same household. "Then I hope to see you around Shun. I'm sure the others of the clan will accept you as well." The boy bowed before Shun. He would have another great mentor that would aid his own great journey. Listening to Nao, the fighting style of a med nin was something that took practice as well. 'Fighters as well as healers. Medical shinobi are admirable.'

"I wanted to hear about the tournament!"
Toshi said with much enthusiasm. He managed to catch himself after almost shouting it towards Shun. He calmed himself down, "Was it a tournament that tested your heart, or your abilities?" To hear that things were so organized sounded great. Toshi couldn't wait to be put up to the test.

---

[ MFT: WC +250 ]

Ashikawa Shun

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
"I'm more than happy to train with you whenever you want to work on something new," Shun agreed, letting go of Toshi and sitting back down with Nao. He laughed a little, looking down at the knee that Nao brought up.

"I'd say you patched me up pretty well. Nothing but the faintest scar there now, not that I mind. It's quite the memory." He nodded to the information of what Medical jutsu held for him. "I've been working pretty hard on my Taijutsu. I think I'm as ready as I can get."

Shun looked back to Toshi when he spoke of the tournament. "My heart or my abilities, hm?" Shun thought for a moment, wanting to word it in the best way he could. "I went in with very little training in my bloodline, even though I discovered it a few years back. I had a tough opponent in the first round, and I had to rely on his moves to land anything. Barely any of my hits actually landed too. Just when he gave me the slightest advantage, he came out of hiding and forfeited the match."

Shun's smile faltered at the memory. He still wasn't happy how that first battle ended. "I was mad at him for giving up when he clearly could have won, but I'm going to work harder to prove I'm a worthy opponent to him one day. So...I guess you could say it tested my abilities as well as my heart. I learned I needed to give it everything I have even if my opponent has the upper hand."

[MFT]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
After the confirmation about the other's ready-ness on learning the medical, Nao would nod a few times. "That is good to hear..." He would smile soft and polite towards him before looking towards the other and then to the small child Toshi. 'Maybe they have a lot of catch-ups to do...' Nao thought and would place his arms behind his back. "Well- We will start after the weekend, so make sure you come prepared on Monday; your days, for now, will start at 9 and go till 4. I know this is just 7 hours, but you get each day an hour to study extra. Making this the full 8 hours. Back in the office at the Byoin, I will have a pin and a band for you. I prefer the pin, not the band. BUt that will be up to you. In the first few days you will walk with me or the medical chiefs till you have your own identification badge." Nao would tell short before tilting his head just a bit. "Is there any questions or the likes for you?"

Toshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Toshi looked to Shun's injury. It let him know that it wasn't all fun and games. Shinobi could die as well. Of course there lifestyle of a shinobi seemed great, but when accepting such a role, you also have to be ready to die like one. 'I can't be afraid if I truly want to become a shinobi. I may get hurt or there. There's already a lot that I've sacrificed to live this lifestyle. My growth is determined by what kind of effort I put in.' It's why the boy continued to train everyday.

Toshi gave a bow to Nao, signaling that he was leaving. He then turned to Shun, "You're a winner for not giving up on yourself Shun." Going for the win until the end. Toshi wouldn't let other matters stray him away from his main goal.

The student pointed to himself with his thumb while his first was closed. "When I win my first fight, I'll do it in remembrance of what I've learned from you today Shun." Toshi put forward a fist, giving Shun an air dap before departing towards the garden. He'd finish getting a little training in before it became too dark. It was going to be great having Shun around.

[ Topic Left | See ya next time ~ ]

Ashikawa Shun

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
Shun smiled at Toshi's enthusiasm. He hoped the kid would never lose his passion. Once Toshi dismissed himself, Shun looked to Nao. "Everything sounds good to me. I look forward to the training with you, Nao."

Shun gave a small bow of his own before heading to leave. "I have a few things I need to finish at home, but I will be there bright and early Monday morning." With that, Shun made his departure. He decided to walk himself on home and inform his father of his new schedule so that he wouldn't worry about Shun's absence.

[Topic left, sorry for the delay, work has drained me but I've finally got a normal schedule!]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Seeing how both of them left, he too found it the best solution to just let things be. “Please take care and I will see you soon on the Byoin…” He would turn to do his own things too. "That reminds me... I probably have to check the inventory..." He would start to walk away towards the basement.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back