Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Strange Broadcast of the Truth [Radio Broadcast]

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As most people are going about their day, all of a sudden all radios seem to change stations to starting playing a broadcast for the Truth.

///****Begin transmission****///

”Friends, Countryman, Konohagakurans.

I am broadcasting to you from a remote undisclosed location in order to keep the Usurper from finding me and preventing me from bringing you more of the truth. Because of this I will have to keep my broadcasts short.

Since I have last broadcasted to you I have been declared a terrorist and enemy of the state. Because only those that are corrupt fear the truth getting out to the people. Despite having my home raided by her jack booted ANBU thugs I am safe and prepared to bring you another bout of the Truth.

Have you wondered why children have gone missing, partially children that were either going to be going to the academy or just recently entered the academy? It seems that the Usurper is not feeling as safe as she was. The ANBU Sennin has returned from his sabbatical to find that he has had to wrestle the power of the ANBU out of her hands. Some of the ANBU still remain loyal to her though creating a cold war between the ANBU Sennin and the Usurper. Will the ANBU Sennin have the guts to do what is right and take down the Usurper. I doubt it.

But what does this have to do with the missing children? It is because of this that the Usurper has started to kidnap the children in order to raise them as assassins and shinobi loyal only to her. I am sure she wished she had started this program before he came back but now she has had to make up for lost time using her medical training to preform illegal experiments on them to make them better, faster, stronger.

Before I cease my broadcast let me leave you with this. Keep your children safe. Keep your children close. If you trust our government with your children, you may find they have gone missing one day with a pitiful explanation.

This is the Information War, a war for the Truth.”

///****End transmission****///

[topic entered/left with NPC: Arekksu Jonzu]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back