Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A surprise visit at the Hot Springs! [private]

Yamauchi Shizuko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Shizuko was probably the only kid in the area who had never been there. A lot of the other children talked about the hot springs, although girls and boys usually had different ideas of what happened inside. Boys, who bathed on the male side, tended to think it was energetic since their fathers usually played with them or they were running around like crazy. The girls on the other hand, whom were obviously bathing on the female side, tended to have a more calm idea about it. Their mothers came to really relax and tended to force them to be still and calm. Even so, the girls seemed to enjoy themselves there and Shizuko was really envious whenever she heard anyone talk about it. It wasn't easy for her either, since she had to take the trams which she had never done before and she had no one to come with her. Not to mention, she didn't know there was a free area so she thought she was too poor to go there. At home she did bathe, but it was usually in a special barrel her father used to have that you placed over a fire. It was built in a way that the water never got too hot but still warm enough to be nice. She had learned how to use it and tended to do so regularly although probably not as often as she ought to.

One day she decided that the barrel wasn't nearly as exciting as the hot springs sounded. Luckily she knew the trams were free, so she packed a small backpack with her towel once the sun had set, then headed for the trams. Truth to be told, she almost got lost and didn't find them because she had never been in that part of town before. Despite the late hour there were plenty of people taking the tram for whatever reasons, and she truly hoped none of them were heading for the hot springs because that would for sure ruin her plans. None of the other passengers were seemingly riding together, so no one was talking about their destination or purpose with the tram ride. Shizuko just kept quiet to herself in a corner, sitting down with her legs shit, her hands gently in her lap and her head looking down. She figured that'd make her least conspicuous, and it also worked well since all the people made her a bit anxious.

Luckily the ride wasn't too bad and she was actually happy she had done it once it stopped at the mineshafts. It was a fun experience and no one had bothered her so it turned out great. However, now she realized there was another problem; she didn't find her way. She began to walk in a direction, trying her best to memorize the path she took so she could find her way back to the trams later on without having to ask anyone for directions which would probably be too difficult for her. She was lucky though; it wasn't really a surprise if you thought about it. She had lived a crappy life and deserved a break every now and then, and this was probably one of those breaks. She found the hot springs. As she looked up at the building, she grew more and more anxious as she knew she would do something bad, really bad. But she had no money to pay and she really wanted to try the hot springs. Once she gathered her courage she snook around and tried to find a fence she could climb. Not a single thought crossed her mind that there might be shinobis noticing her, but so far no one stopped her suspicious sneaking. Eventually she found one part of the surrounding fence with a few holes in them, just large enough to fit her feet; again with the incredible luck. With ease she climbs up and starts to crawl on top of it as well as she can while trying to stay out of the lighter areas.

Since she doesn't want to get caught, she makes a massive effort to find some pool that is empty. She sees two really large pools and figures only the really rich can bathe there. In one was an alone man, and the other one was empty. But she didn't want to take a risk. Sure, if it was a pool for the rich it was often maintained too, so she kept looking. After some looking, she found a series of smaller areas. They looked like they were connected to some kind of room. Most of those rooms were actually lit up and voices and splashing came from various pools. Eventually she lucked out again though; an empty pool next to a dark room with no one inside. She sat still for a few, making sure it was really empty before she carefully climbed down on the inside. She tip-toed up to the room, peeked inside; nope, no one there. Great! Getting excited she shedded all of her clothes and neatly folded them on the ground some bit away from the pool, pulled out her towel and put her empty bag next to her clothes. Then she walked over to the pool that actually smelled a bit funky, much as all hit springs does. To her that didn't matter though and slowly she eased in while leaving the towel on the dry ground. It felt so good. Really nice! She just sat there, leaning her head backwards and took a deep breath. Yep, she thought she deserved a break once in a while. And then she completely got lost in thoughts and forgot to be vigilant.

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend=""A Little R&R""]
It had been one of those days for Aiyoku, lots of paper work to fill out, lots of poisons to create, label, sign out and deliver to the appropriate people. All this when she had just come back the day previous having been on a month long missions where she was tasked to stalk and gather information on two targets, meaning she barely got any sleep that entire time. Thankfully though this would be the start of her week off, she would be able to play around with new things in her labs, play with her pets and sleep for more than three hours a night. Right now though there was only one thing on her mind and that was the Hot Springs, she longed to slip into the hot waters of a private pool and just melt for a few hours. She would usually pick the public pools, rather proud of her body and enjoying the teasing of both the men and women who decided to oogle her, but she wanted to just relax and not worry about some kid “sneaking” up to her and grabbing her boobs, that kids face ended up having a perfect hand print on it for a good while that’s for sure.

She packed a few clean clothes and towels into a bag and made her way toward the mines, choosing to walk down instead of taking the tram, she never did like that thing and was untrusting of it even if it had run almost perfectly since it was built and no one had ever been hurt or died because of it. The walk was also pleasant as it gave her time to admire the ecosystem that existed within, looking up above often to check out the webs and obvious spiders that created them. She often found herself mesmerized by spiders building webs despite the hundreds of hours that she had most likely spent doing just that, it was a little creepy and she was fully aware but it was so interesting that she gave no cares what people thought. A short while later she found herself exiting the tunnels and facing the enormous cavern filled with pools and a hotel resort, it was amazing to her that one of her own, an ANBU, had carved these springs out by hand just a year ago yet the place looked and felt fantastic.

She made her way into the large wooden building and gave a warm smile to the young ladies working at the desk as she walked toward them. “Good evening miss, how may I help you?” One of the girls asked, with a friendly smile of her own. “I’m looking for a single room for the night; I hope there are some left.” She would explain, the girl behind the desk would nod and pick up a log book and begin to finger through it. “We have a room free actually, lucky, we’ve been booked solid for a few weeks now.” Aiyoku would agree to taking the room and they would chat for a few minutes as they set things up, handed her the keys and she was quickly on her way, strolling through the quiet halls.

When she arrived at the room, she would hastily make her way to the bed and toss her bag onto it and start to just strip right down, throwing her clothes about on the floor, she wasn’t here to take her time and keep things tidy and she hadn’t even turned on the lights in the room yet, her eyes somewhat able to see in the dark, though it was far from perfect. Once adequately naked, meaning completely she moved to the door and pushed it open, though upon taking a single step out she was brought to a halt as she spotted the tiny intruder enjoying the spring clearly not meant for her. “Well, this isn’t at all what I expected.” She spoke in a calm yet intimidating tone as she watched the child, unblinking. “Now I know you’re not meant to be here and I’d wager you do to, right?” She would start to move toward the water again and stepped in, slowly lowering herself down but keeping her eyes fixated on the girl who would now notice that her green eyes weren’t human at all but slit like some kind of reptile. “I wouldn’t try running by the way; you won’t be able to so please do start explaining.” She would now be mostly submerged into the hot waters and her muscles started to melt, yet she dare not show any emotion as much as it was killing her inside.
[/legend]

Yamauchi Shizuko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

It was her first time in the pool. It was her first time and yet it felt like she had been in there forever. After she had sunk in and leaned back on the edge, her mind had just drifted off into her dreams of being a famous kunoichi one day. She thought of all the cool jutsu's she could learn and being fast and nimble while navigating the many roofs and buildings scattered across the vast city. She imagined herself wearing one of the headbands, although she wanted to have her tied around her bicep because she had seen a lot of the older kunoichis do that. She even had one of the tool pouches at home that she had found, along with her very first shuriken. Her day (or night?)- dreaming involved that particular shuriken a lot. For sure, it was exciting.

Her wild imagination was suddenly cut short as she heard a voice speak. At first she figured it was just from one of the adjacent pools, but as the voice actually seemed to get closer as it spoke she felt compelled to turn her head and look up. And sure enough, a grown lady buck naked stood came walking towards her with a serious expression on her face. Of course, Shizuko froze; she had no clue what to do. Her breathing quickly increased in pace, her chest felt tightened and a creeping fear got a greater hold of her by each passing second. At first she couldn't even look away; her eyes were locked with the other persons as they lowered themself into the water. As she did, Shizuko could feel the surface of the water acting up a bit, only to quickly calm down once the woman had settled down in the pool. For a second Shizuko managed to break the eye contact and just stared into the water in front of her with her cheeks completely red, and she was visibly shivering. But those reptile-like eyes drew her back in once more, making her meet the other girls eyes.

She opened her mouth wanting to say something, but just as quickly she shut it. She kept repeating that pattern because she came up with something to say and quickly regretted it in her head. She knew she was screwed, and nothing in her mind seemed sufficient enough to even earn her a lighter punishment. Eventually she swallowed hard and nervously and opened her mouth again. ''U-uhm...'' she said at first and went quite for a few more seconds. She looked over to the fence, then to her backpack and clothes. The lady was right, there was no way for her to get away. As she finally realized it for real, she sighed loudly and took a deep breath. ''I... I uhm... I wanted to try the, uhm... you know, the hot springs but... I don't have any money. A-also, I am scared of people so I couldn't sneak into any other c-cause they are occupied. E-every other kid i-in my neighborhood has been here and, I... My... My daddy is dead and my mommy too and, uh... I just wanted to try it once, I promise! I didn't think someone was here...'' she said, the entire thing took her less than a few seconds to blurt out. As she spoke her eyes teared up and her voice slowly began to break as she was worried she'd be severly punished. Unsurprisingly, all things together eventually became too much; the anxiety, worry, fear... shivering. She simply ended up fainting in the hot water. Not very good though she she sunk down alltogether, simply leaving a trail of bubbles on the surface.

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It made the woman’s heart sink a little as she sat there, watching this poor and clearly frightened child struggle to form any kind of sound. She wouldn’t let it show on her face however and she remained silent, watching and waiting patiently for her to find her courage, it didn’t take too long thankfully but the story the tiny girl blurted out was enough to wretch even the toughest hearted of people. She personally had not suffered such a loss in her immediate family, which was amazing in and of itself for the size, but she could guess the sort of feelings that would come forth with losing people so close and she was an adult compared to this child who looked pretty far still from her teens. It seems the girl was just trying to experience things in life that she’d not had a chance to do since she was alone, maybe even living alone which wasn’t unheard of with kids who didn’t have a family anymore, Aiyoku had to take a moment to figure out just what she could even say, she felt like kicking her out now would make this kid hate her and she’d rather avoid that. She was about to say something to try and comfort the weeping child when she suddenly passed out and started to sink into the waters.

Without much of a second thought she would push herself forward, arms extended and grab the girl’s body making sure to bring her head up above the surface, giving a sigh as she did. “Just why do these things happen to me?” She asked rhetorically out loud as she moved back to the edge with the kid still in her arms. She could hardly take the girl out of the pool now, since she’d clearly plucked up all the courage she could find to even get here so she would resign herself to keeping the kid comfortable till she came back around. She would sit herself back in position and place the girl on her lap and let her lean back into her body before wrapping her arms around her stomach to keep her steady. Shizuko, when she finally came back around would find herself in a much softer place than previously, especially against her back and would hear a soft humming sound coming from just behind her, Aiyoku just humming a song that her mother used to sing when she was little.

Once it was clear that the girl had awoken from her stress induced black out she would stop humming and start to speak, softly. “You should be more careful around the pools, especially passing out like that. You could have drown you know.” She would state matter of factly, but made sure not to sound like she was scolding her. “For now just relax here and enjoy the water okay? I’ll keep you company till you want to get out.” She would then hug the girl a little tighter for a moment and add quietly. “And I am very sorry about your family, if there is anything I can do for you, please ask. You can call me Aiyoku okay?” She felt like mothering the poor thing just a little bit, give her no reason to feel afraid of stressed at least for now and she wanted to do a bit of relaxing herself and holding a child wasn’t the worst feeling, perhaps she needed to find a man willing to put up with her hobbies… Not that any seemed to exist in the past. She would now loosen her grip around the girl and raise a hand from the waters, pressing it atop the child’s head and stroking her hair gently.

[MFT - 622]
[/legend]

Yamauchi Shizuko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

It took a while for Shizuko to regain consciousness. The reason she had blacked out was partly because of the stress from being apprehended, but it was also from the heat in the water that the girl certainly wasn't used to in any way. After all, when she used the barrel at home, the temperature never reached very high and instead played around lukewarm and slightly feverish. During her black out, she was dreaming something which made no sense. It was all abstract and seemed to be an imagined version of reality, presumably how she would've wished the situation in the pool would've really turned out. Because even in her dream-induced state she was frightened of the woman who had apprehended her, and Aiyoku played a great part in whatever her dreams were to resemble.

Of course, eventually she was bound to wake up. As he mind had recuperated enough from the stress and her lunges had found a good breathing rhythm again, her eyes slowly opened to let her take in the scene around her once more. Since she had just been unconscious, everything that was going on didn't really register in her younger mind at first. All she realized was that she was still in the pool, and as she looked slightly to both her right and her left, she saw no trace of the woman. Perhaps she had felt so guilty about breaking in that she had imagined whoever it was that scared her? She could only hope that was the case. With a deep breath she tried to collect herself well enough, but the breath was also out of relief that she hadn't actually drowned, she knew that had been a possibility at least. But once she had properly woken up and started to realize something was holding on to her and that whatever it was she was sitting on felt weird, not to mention her back support, a familiar voice filled the small area around her.

The fear struck her like lightning. Just as quickly as she had fainted she realized that it had never been her imagination; the woman was still there. Of course she heard what the woman was saying, but it partly registered inside her brain, and it partly just flew past her because of her stressed out mind. With a nervous swallow she slowly turned her head to look at the woman, but ended up staring straight into her huge chest. Sure, Shizuko had never been forced to learn modesty when it came to her body, but suddenly being presented with a large chest certainly threw her off. Her entire face became more red than it already was from the steam around her, then she tilted her head enough to actually see the Aiyoku in the eyes. The words that had just been spoke slowly registered for Shizuko, and her anxiety lightened a bit along with that paralyzing fear she had been feeling. It was human nature to be cautious of new people, but Shizuko was naive in the sense that she believed the woman right off the bat.

The redheaded girl bit her lip to stifle a smile and turned her head back to look straight forward. She couldn't deny it felt good to be held in an embrace, especially from a woman; after all, she had never been held by her own mother. Perhaps it was a longing inside of her, or just her seeking comfort anyway, that made her lean back into that chest with her head between the two breasts and just relax. It felt good for sure. It also felt really good to have her head patted by the other person. There was a creeping feeling inside of her though, as she knew she had to say something eventually. She just didn't know what to say and it felt really weird since she didn't know the woman and Shizuko had literally broken in when that particular lady was supposed to be in private. With yet another deep sigh she gathered enough courage to raised her voice just enough for Aiyoku to actually hear she was talking at all. ''U-uhm... T-thank you for being, uhm, s-so nice when I, uh... W-when I came in here without permission, m-ma'am...'' she said and stopped for a moment to think of if there was anything else important to say without her being continously rude. It took her a few seconds before it came to her. ''O-oh, and uhm... My name is Shizuko, ma'am... Oh! Uhm, I-I mean Yamauchi Shizuko...'' she added, cleared her throat and resumed enjoying the embrace and petting, hoping it wouldn't stop anytime soon.

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She had to stifle a giggle when the girl was trying to gather her bearings, but the moments she realised where her head was and got all flushed in the face she couldn’t contain it much more and tittered at both how funny it was and how adorable the girl looked. She would have usually made a point to cover up her body, she liked to show off a little by wearing a swimsuit but not everything, this girl was so young though that she felt okay in remaining naked as the situation wasn’t anything sexual. As it turned out the girl was quite happy to remain in her arms and she wouldn’t deny herself that hugging someone like this felt nice, mothering instincts be damned! Despite feeling comfortable the girl still maintained a nervous stutter and Aiyoku felt a little responsible for having scared her in the first place, though she felt that her initial actions were the right ones it still made her heart sink a little. “Well, Shizuko you don’t have to sneak into this place ever again. You can just find me and I’ll bring you here all you like! I like coming here a lot myself, work being as stressful as it is sometimes…” She’d say, trailing off at the end with something the young girl probably wouldn’t understand.

Aiyoku would continue to hold and pet the girl since she seemed to enjoy it quite a bit, probably not used to such a loving touch from a woman, it was just a guess on her part but it was assumed that she hadn’t received such attention from her mother before she passed. It would be a lie to say that taking this girl in hadn’t crossed her mind but, with her work for both the ANBU and the work she does in her labs during her free time it probably wouldn’t be best for either of them, she could certainly make time for her otherwise but acting as a full time mother right now was beyond her, she would show her all the love possible whenever they did meet up anyway. The two of them would relax mostly silent for a time, this was what she loved about the private pools, besides the distant voices from the other rooms, it was very tranquil and helped out a lot when she didn’t have much time off to spend her all the time. She would actually start to drift off to sleep which wasn’t to unusual, she’d managed not to drown anytime she’d done this in the past so her mind was quite happy to let her.

Speaking softly from her drowsy state, Aiyoku would rest her cheek against the girls head and say. “If you need anything or want anything, you just ask okay? We can have all kinds of food brought here or maybe there’s something that I can do that would make you happy. For tonight you get to treat me like your mother, okay?” She would then plant a kiss onto the girls red hair and smile with a soft sigh. “I’m not completely sure how a mother actually acts but I can try! I’m a grown woman so I should be able to.” She said with a small titter before sinking the both of them a little deeper into the waters and making herself real comfortable, for Shizuko it would feel like a really nice recliner seat.
[/legend]

Yamauchi Shizuko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Shizuko was careful for sure. It's not that hard to fool a child, but if that child has lived under constant hate, nonchalancy and verbal abuse her entire life it's easy to assume she'd be suspecting something amiss once someone is oddly nice to her. For the most part the young redheaded girl sat in silence, wondering what was going on. She was being offered a lot of hot springs visits, not to mention someone to lean back on. Heck, she had even been offered to consider the person her mother for the night, which was quite strange as she thought about it since she didn't really know what a mother was supposed to do or be really. If anything that meant both of them were unsure on the topic of motherhood, meaning it'd be an interesting experience for them both.

It certainly felt nice sitting in someone lap, being embraced. She couldn't remember that ever happening before in her life. It was hard to think about for her young mind, so eventually she just let herself relax in the water and up against Aiyoku, liking how intimate they were. Having her bigger head resting ontop of her own was a nice, yet odd feeling for Shizuko, but she still made sure not to move her own as to disrupt anything. Then she just took a deep breath and sat there, thinking about everything and nothing.

After a long while of relaxing, she suddenly opened her mouth. ''U-uhm... I-I don't know what a mommy does really. I only had daddy ever,'' she explained and tilted her head some, before she opened her mouth to continue. ''O-oh, a-also... Can I have some, uhm... R-ramen? I love ramen!'' she added and actually sounded very excited at the mention of ramen.

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend=""A Little R&R""]She let her eyelids remain shut over her reptilian eyes and leant her head back against the edge of the pool, it was strange how comfortable embracing a child was and she had an inkling that even if they weren’t in a hot spring she would still be just as warm and relaxed. She could feel the younger girls’ heartbeat pumping away a little faster than her own and it made her feel close to Shizuko despite still being strangers. She would take her hands and move them under the water so that her palms were placed on the smaller girls stomach and she would gently stroke as if the girl was a small cat. “You like ramen huh?” She giggled softly, all children picked Ramen as their food of choice when asked and even she used to do it when she was younger. “I don’t think that’ll be a problem at all. Is there a particular type you’d like?” Though not what she had planned on having herself the idea of having some ramen was sounding more and more appealing as time went on.

Aiyoku would continue to pet Shizukos stomach for a little while longer as she thought more about getting some food, her muscles had long since melted into a relaxed state and though unexpected her mind was at ease thanks to the skinship with this would be intruder. That said she would start to make a move, being sure to lift Shizuko up gently as she started to slide herself up and onto the edge of the pool leaving the younger one now sat between her legs, the only part of her still in the water. “If you’d like you can stay in the water a little longer, if not you can wait inside whilst I go inform the front desk that we want some food.” She would sit there for a moment to give the girl time to respond, clearly she felt either no shame or simply hadn’t realized she was pretty much sat spread eagle with the girls head in a questionable position, intelligent as she was, she did have a clumsy side.

Once happy that the girl would be fine on her own for a minute or two she would head back into the room and take a fluffy, white gown off of a peg near the door, there were a couple of other similar robes hung there too and were obviously left for people to use once they got out of the springs, Aiyoku never gave a thought that Shizuko might not realise that but also inadvertently showed her at the same time. She would give the smaller girl a friendly smile and a wave before she moved through and out of the room, heading to the reception to order the food, giving Shizuko at least a few minutes of alone time to do what she might.[/legend]

Yamauchi Shizuko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shizuko was mighty relaxed despite being with a stranger, and trapped in her arms nonetheless. The thought of a hearty meal of ramen made her feel a lot more light-hearted, not to mention the expectations she had of the ramen served in the private suits of such an establishment. Her mind quickly wandered at the question of what kind she wanted, although as with most children the choice usually fell back on their biggest comfort food when given the chance. In Shizuko's case, that was pork ramen, simple as that. She always knew she liked that, and if she had too many options to choose from (or perhaps no menu to look at at all) she would pick pork. Always. ''Uhm, I want pork please...'' she said in her shy, silent voice. Her voice was in fact quite shrieky if she let it, but her shyness and timidness amongst strangers usually forced it into a silent whisperlike tone.

The young redhead had been relaxed enough to almost immediatedly fallen into another deep thought which made her very little aware of her surroundings. It was only as Aiyoku decided to get up that Shizuko actually realized she was still sitting in her lap, and as she turned her head and ended up staring straight into the trimmed crotch of the older woman. A normal kid would blush for sure. But a kid like Shizuko, who hadn't had anyone to teach her modesty, it wasn't really a big deal. Sure she was surprised at how it looked on an adult, but beyond a slight curiousity it didn't mean much to her so she quickly looked up to meet Aiyoku's eyes so she could answer her question. However, now that she once again got a good look at Aiyoku's adult body Shizuko felt intrigued. Having not had a mother, or any older female, by her side, she had never seen another female body. Both her breasts, the slightly hairy groin and the wide hips made Shizuko wonder if she would grow to such proportions when she became older.

She managed to pull herself back to reality rather quickly, although not quick enough to give Aiyoku a straight answer. She had already gotten inside the room, leaving Shizuko out in the spring alone. The young girl sighed, sank down just a bit so her head from nose and up were visible and while in thoughts she made bubbles in front of her face which made her giggle. Shortly after she also got up and ran excitedly into the room at the prospect of ramen, completely missing out on the robe ordeal. So now inside was a naked nine year old, dripping everywhere, looking for food. As she remembered Aiyoku was not there, she threw herself on the very soft bed. It was many times bouncier and softer than her own at home and it actually made her close her eyes for a second. She accidentally fell asleep all wet on the bed, now soaking it.

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend=""A Little R&R""]Aiyoku walked through the quiet corridor of the building with a smile on her lips, she felt so good with herself right now, partly from the hot springs and being able to unwind after such a long time away and partly because of the stray kitten like girl she’d managed to come across along the way. Shortly enough she was at the reception counter, talking to the same girl that was there earlier. “So, I would like a deluxe pork ramen, deluxe seafood ramen and hmmm, some milk and some apple juice.” She would list off as the woman wrote it down and then with a nod sent the piece of paper down to the kitchens on what looked like a washing line but really it was a fast way of getting the orders down to the right people. She would thank to woman with a bow who quickly blushed as she handed over the payment and pointed out that one of the womans breasts had fallen free of the white robe. The redhead seemingly unphased simply laughed it off and went about fixing her robe but in doing so flashed her entire self to the girl who get even redder and had to take a seat, much to Aiyokus ignorance. She would thank to woman and hand over payment for the food and drink before heading back to the room.

As she pushed the door open, she had half expected to see the room still empty and the girl still out in the springs but wasn’t to shocked to see the girl splayed out naked on the bed, making it rather wet in the process, she couldn’t help but chuckle though as it was rather cute how excited and innocent it made her seem. She would do her best to remain quiet as she moved through the modestly sized place, and would take one of the extra robes off of the hooks near the door, she hardly wanted to see Shizuko come down with a cold from her neglect. Holding the robes in one hand she would approach the girl with her other outstretched, from beneath her sleve started to grow what looked to be tree vines but she was able to fully control them like just another limb. Each of the tendrils would set abut lifting the girl up gently so that Aiyoku could slip her into the robe without waking her, figuring it was best to let her nap whilst the food was being made and brought to them.

After a little time and a lot of juggling the sleeping Shizuko around she was finally all wrapped up in a fluffy, white robe just like Aiyoku and could enjoy her nap with a little more warmth on her body. “I guess food will be here soon enough at this point…” She would comment to herself as she looked upon the girl with a smile, deciding then to put herself on the other half of the bed, laying down next to the girl and shutting her eyes as she waited and just listened to the small childs breathing, it was tranquil to say the least.[/legend]

Yamauchi Shizuko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shizuko was stirring a bit in her sleep, but mostly because she was being moved about and cared for at the same time. It certainly made her nap a whole lot better having that robe put on, which absorbed whatever water still on her young body and allowed her to warm up because she was actually freezing in the cold and wet bed. Then she kept on sleeping for a while, not even aware that Aiyoku had gotten back to the room, although as soon as there was a loud knock on the door she started stirring again and slowly opened her eyes. She looked right into Aiyoku's chest, which made her actually blush but mostly out of surprise. She shrugged backwards a little before she sat up and realized she was in the fluffy and comfortable bath robe. Her belly groaned loudly.

''Your food is ready, miss! Please open the door!'' the server called from outside the room. Shizuko suddenly looked less sleepy and disoriented and instead looked very attentive. ''F-food? Where?!'' she asked happily and threw herself out of bed before Aiyoku had a proper chance, and then ran over to the door. Even from the inside she could smell the pork and the broth of the ramen and her mouth started watering. ''Yum! Ramen!'' she said in an outburst of happiness as she threw the door open.

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Her mind had started to relax a little to much and she found herself balancing on the edge of consciousness, fighting to stay awake when the sound of the door being knocked on aided in stiring her back to the realm of the living. She would feel the bed moving as she opened her eyes and the excited voice of the young girl as she realised that it was the food being delivered, punctuated by the rumbling of her belly. Aiyoku would slowly get to her feet with a small yawn as she approached the now open door, she stretched her arms upwards to warm up her muscles a little before nodding her head to the inn worker. “Thank you very much.” She would say softly as she took the tray from her and smiled down at the young girl. “Children are so adorable when they’re excited.” She would say, to which the woman would nod, then bow and excuse herself, Aiyoku would shut the door and take the food over to the small table and set it all out.

“Well then Shizuko, I hope you enjoy this! I even got you the super special version with extra everything!” She said grinning, though truth be told she was rather looking forward to her own food as she gazed down upon it, so many different kinds of sea food floating it a delicious noodley broth, it was quite exciting… perhaps that was why so many kids loved ramen she would muse as she started to dig in. After a few bites of the food the woman would smile and look across to the girl with a curious gaze. “So tell me a little about yourself, do you have any aspirations or dreams that you strive for? Feel free to ask me questions to if you are curious about anything at all.” It was important to her that the youth of the village be able to use their minds and keep their wits sharp and simply being able to talk and ask questions was a good step toward that goal, a sharp mind denotes a sharp body to her. It could also help with this small girls obvious shyness which was something that Aiyoku had long since overcome as she’d aged, it helped that her body had also developed in all the right ways too but Shizuko still had plenty of time for that.

Yamauchi Shizuko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shizuko was just at Aiyoku's heels the entire time until they were both sitting down at the table, ready to it. Seeing as how much ramen Shizuko had been eating in her life, the way she handled the chopsticks and the noodles seemed almost like she was specialized in chop stick handling or something. She smiled up at Aiyoku as she was told she got a super special version, and it just made her day. Well, she got to eat proper food lately since she moved in with the Tsuchikage, but ramen was still her favorite thing ever. "Thank you!" she said happily and started to really dig in, filling her mouth with both starch and protein to a point where she could barely chew it. She quickly realized she'd have to ease down on her excitement if she wanted to be able to eat that food.

As she was eating she looked up at Aiyoku and tilted her head a little at the question. It was quite a wide question and it'd take some time to tell her story, but being a nine-year old certainly gave her the advantage of skipping important things in her conversations. "Uhm... I wanna be a kunoichi, like you!" she said first and thought a little harder. "I just got adopted by someone called Kazehi Ryu... He's the Tsuchikage..." she said this all in a very casual and mindless voice, as if she was thinking hard while saying it. She stopped for a moment to chew a large mouthful of meat, and once she got it all down she looked up at Aiyoku with a smile again. Granted, given the nature of Aiyoku's questions, one would assume Shizuko would ask her about stuff such as ninja's or what kind of kunoichi the older woman was, but no. Shizuko wanted to know something else and with good reason to seeing as her mother was never around. "Will I get such large boobies like you to? Because, uhm, my daddy used to say he missed mommys big boobies and was angry that I didn't have any..." as she kept formulating her questions her voice slowly faded. Memories kept coming back and all her mind was filled with eventually was her fathers rage that she had worked hard to forget. Now she just sat there like an empty shell, shivering in fear and staring into her bowl of ramen while tears started running down her cheeks.

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"A Little R&R"
Aiyoku would make a start on her food in a much more adult manner compared to the young girl in front of her, starting with the Calamari, one of her favourite sea foods followed shortly by salmon. She couldn’t help but be a little taken aback when Shizuko mentioned that the new Kage had adopted her, it seemed like he was a kind man at least though she had yet to meet him on or off duty but now she kind of had an excuse for if she ever wanted to meet him off duty, on duty was an entirely different matter and much more socially acceptable to just arrive where he was, perks of the job as they say.

It was however, the next sentence to leave the youngsters lips that shocked her the most, she’d obviously no idea of the girls past and yet she could almost tell exactly what had happened with so few words said. As the tears started to roll the red headed woman would stand and move around the table, placing herself behins Shizu before wrapping her arms around the tiny girls torso and holding her close and tight, this of course meant that her robe would loosen up and her almost bare breasts would rest against the sides of the girls head and their weight would be felt on her shoulders but the ever clumsy Aiyoku wouldn’t even notice. “Those thoughts do you no good now, you are in a happy place, you have new, friendly people caring for you and that isn’t about to change!”

She would raise one of her arms and wipe gently at the young girls cheeks to dry the tears and would smile as she planted a kiss upon the top of her head then would try to cheer the girl up by changing the subject. “If you want to be like me, a sexy Kunoichi with big boobies, you got to work hard and be happy!” She said with a slight chuckle. “I was just as flat as you till I was about fourteen; I had always been acted like a boy because I had four older brothers but from my fourteenth to my fifteenth birthday my power awakened! My hips grew wide, my face blossomed to the beauty you see today and my boobs grew from nothing to huge!” She would say quite boastfully, as she swayed side to side still attached to the girl and making her boobs jiggle against the sides of her face. “If you work hard, make friends and drink all your milk, you’ll become like me for sure!” It wasn’t set in stone, Aiyoku knew that just those things alone wouldn’t grantee that the girl would become as womanly as herself as she was considered to be quite lucky herself, but if she lived her life to the fullest then such things would be the last thing on her mine, plus the milk could help in some way and even if it didn’t the calcium would help strengthen her bones, she was rather tiny after all.

[MFT - 515]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back