Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A tat lost x Chi

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He held his breath as someone passed by... He was sure by now that where he had ended up, was a huge mistake. But he didn't even really know how he got here, let alone how he should be getting out. He had already seen some things here, even Blitz behind him was having a worry. A soft whine got from the pepper and a hand went towards the head giving him a few scratches. "I know boy.." he whispered towards Blitz and he swallowed. He had to pull on big boy pants now... But there was still a fact remaining that he didn't feel this brave.

He had been through some stuff down here. Right now he was on the run, he only just had learned on school how to focus chakra on his feet. Which he did use to get on top of houses and outrun some of the people. Eventually, he sat down somewhere holding the puppy in his arms and panting. "Did I lose them..?" he questioned. He let his head rest against the wall behind him. He wishes he knew the way out of here the sooner the better, he thought he was in bad moods... but this hit everything. Once more he had to make a sprint as he was spotted by the same group that he had managed to piss off earlier.

Now he had gotten himself to a beach under the ground. He was... stunned. He placed Blitz down on the ground who started to sniff the place. he swallowed for a moment and slowly started to get moving to look around, even though he already had got some bruises and minor scrape wounds from his adventure before.

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Act I, Chapter IV: The Littlest Shinku

WC: 615 | MFT
rRMg8IO.png
PoWAA1C.png
VOuOFY1.png

Chi was never entirely lost. Her animal-like senses made her pretty good with directions, and thus she decided to wander around the village of Sunagakure. After her encounter with Ichiro out in the desert, she was looking for a cool place to go for a walk. Under the village itself, she had heard, was another village that was torn to ruins. The idea reminded her of her own village, and what it must look like after all these years. However, upon finding herself face to face with the ruins of old Suna she realized there was a drastic time difference between the two events.

Struck by the imagery before her, Chi continued through the ruins. She admired what was once architecture, and the subtle differences between the ruined buildings' designs and the designs of the buildings above them. She wasn't very civilized, but she admired art just as much as the next person. It's just, maybe, she doesn't have a good idea of what art is to these new people she's met. She made a note to ask Konnecticut about whatever the common tongue word for 'art' was. Then, before long she found herself in a completely different environment.

She wouldn't have guessed there could be this much water in the desert, but being underground made the surprise less off putting. She smiled happily and approached the water. There didn't seem to be anyone around quite yet so she was alone with this large underground sea. She got as close as she could without getting wet and stabbed her spear into the sand below. She admired the clear waters and thought back to a memory she had of her father. He used to tell her stories of a lake nearby which was said to have been this clear once upon a time. The arrival of poachers into the area made it dark and murky over the years. At least, that's what he told her.

Chi was more than excited, so much so that she couldn't wait to get into the water. It had been a long time since she had been able to take a swim, and never had see seen a water source so beautiful to swim in. With no regard to whether she was allowed to do the thing or not, she did it. She lowered her hood from her head and untied the string that held it. After that she removed her tunic and then finally her dress, making her bare as the day she was born. The naked goat girl walked merrily into the water and then submerged herself.

Under the surface she found life, and it made everything about this place much more appealing. She swam with the fishes for a few moments before coming up to the surface to catch her breath. She took in a few before she smelled the scent of a human coming towards her. She went underwater and moved to the edge of the sea's embankment and soon she saw a young boy run into the cavern carrying a small dog. She watched him for a few seconds before silently diving under water once more to approach him.

"Hey!" Chi's head popped out of the water with a small splash. She shouted to get the boy's attention but her broken tongue might have confused the boy as to what she had said. "What do?" Is what she said next, but what she meant to ask was what the boy was doing there. He seemed to have been running, Chi could smell the sweat from there. He was liable to sweat more if he looked into the water and realized that she was stark naked.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The boy placed down his furry friend, he also gave a sigh of relief as he looked a little bit around. It seemed that he had lost their trail once more. He took a moment to go over himself as he saw the small scrape wounds. He touched one and made a small flinch, but he looked up when he heard someone. It took him a little to realize what the hell was happening, or even to look back at her eyes. Blitz didn't really look up from what was happening currently. For him, it was just another human, nothing else. Just without fur.
Just as when the boy wanted to react towards the female, he smelled something familiar from behind. In his mind, he already started to frantically panic as he was scared of the water as he couldn't swim. Just before he could think he would already hear the voices of the 3 man that came after him. "There is a little runt!" was how one sounded, the other sounded already much heavier voice, clearly one that took a lot of smoking in his spare time. "Let's get him, boys!"
Hato who was swallowing stood up quickly. "Oi! I didn't do anything!" he shouted towards the man and picked up his little wolf before he would run to the water, his chakra was just a little off as he sand ankle-deep. He had no choice even though he got fairly scared now. "P-please help furless lady!" He shouted towards the other. as he started to pet his canine in his arms. Hoping to comfort that animal a little. While he did try to focus more on the situation, which was visible by the fact that he stood a bit better on the water surface.

[occ] sorry it is small x.x;;
MFT

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths

WC: 427
rRMg8IO.png
PoWAA1C.png
VOuOFY1.png

Chi could smell more humans coming but she didn't swim her way out. She stayed where she was, bobbing in the water and staring at the frantic boy. She sunk into the water as they came into view and watched as they approached the boy. They seemed agitated in a manor that suggested the boy had done something to them. He was just a child, though. Surely he couldn't have done something bad enough to warrant this kind of response? Chi didn't do anything until the boy shouted out to her. At that point she had no choice but to step in. The men looked over to see what he was looking at and they saw a large splash of water coming at them. The Splash hit one of the men and he fell to the ground.

"Weak." She echoed through the cavern. The water around her body began to freeze as she swam slowly towards them. It was obvious that they noticed she was naked at that point because one of them was staring at her chest which was rising out of the ice. She stopped swimming and started stepping on the ice towards the shore. She was fully above the sea line when she stuck a hand out and pillars of wood came crashing from the walls of the cave. They bound the men and hung them upside down in the air. At this point Chi had stepped onto shore and moved to stand next to the young boy. Nothing about her lack of wardrobe seemed to bother her since she didn't cover herself or react to the men's gazes.

"Weak men. Child!" She gestured to the boy with one hand and then began to manipulate chakra with strange gestures that the boy wouldn't recognize. Then the ground began to rummble, and out of the ground a large object emerged and snatched up the men. It was a sand worm, created by Chi's affinity for sand techniques. The worm would grab them in it's giant maw and bring them to the surface, allowing the two some privacy, alone in the dark cavern. Chi gestured to the ice in the sea and it immediately melted. She walked over to her clothes and began to dress.

"What do?" Chi's mannerisms suggested she was frustrated and she was. She wanted to know why her relaxing swim was interrupted by a child and some grown men who wanted to hurt him. She finished tying her wolf pelt around her neck and pulled her spear out of the sand.

"Yes?"

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The child started to whimper just a bit inside the fur of the other. He didn't think this would end well. He had done nothing to them yet they came after him like he had murdered something. However, the moment the boy called out to the other, he was glad. She sprung into life like he hadn't seen before. He was still a rookie on even knowing anything like chakra. the fact he could stand on the water was a save for him. As she started to swim towards the shore, he was, luckily in her back. He didn't see the show that the men were too distracted with. In just a few moments, the people were hanging upside down from the roof. The eyes of the boy were watching them. He swallowed for a moment as he placed Blitz down who stood down perfectly on the water but started to walk to the shore once more.
One of the men got a bloody nose while the furless lady walks towards the boy. "Hmm... a-alright... but. I am smaller, younger, and a lot weaker than those guys. Also... you sound funny.." He was a child, and children were known for being brutally honest. [/i]"what do?"[/i] He didn't really understand that line of thought. Did she mean, about what he did? About what to do now? "What to do now..?" He started to muttered out loud."Uhm... or... how about..." Then he thought further, maybe she didn't mean that. But wanted to know why she had helped him. "oh, wait, I got it. why did I get into trouble?" He clapped his hands together and started to take a deep breath. "These guys were talking about a heist, and that heist was a success, but their stash is hidden and they would keep it hidden fo a month before they would recollect, however, I didn't hear who what or where further as I was too busy with Blitz who got stuck in a piece of gum..." He took a huge breath after that and you could hear the man upstairs complaining about the fact that she was dressed at this point. But the boy still wasn't looking, purely out of privacy. "A-are you dressed? Can I look? You had no clothes on..." He would place his hands over his face and slowly attempt to take a peek towards the other, seeing her dressed... he was happy. "Oh! that reminds me... I got lost." He said and was busy readjusting his scarf.

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths

WC: 317
rRMg8IO.png
PoWAA1C.png
VOuOFY1.png

Chi sighed at his response to how she sounded, but the boy had gotten himself into trouble just by being in the wrong place at the wrong time. It was a story Chi knew all too well. She was prone to being attacked by predators in the wild whenever Naku would find her and blurt out a bleating scream. She figured the dog he brought with him must have been the reason he got caught. It's always the tiny ones. She smiled at the pupper and bent down to let him smell her, and likewise she would smell him.

"Dressed yes. Why?" She was confused by the boy's embarrassment. Even when she was still living in Hosekimori nudity wasn't something that was hidden often. She only wore clothes in Suna because she was told by Karl that she had to. She wasn't sure if she could get past the prude nature of civilized people. Even though she didn't understand, she lifted her hood over her horns to cover more of her body. A wolf's face would appear over the top of her head and hang over without invading her line of sight. Then the boy said something about being 'lost' and Chi scoffed at him.

"You look down on me but you can't find your way?" She spoke in her home language but there was a subtle hint of condescension. Then she spun her spear around in her hands and attempted to bop the child on the head with the blunt end.

"Guide you." She mumbles with a smirk. She would guide the boy out of the ruins if he wished, but that was the only place she knew of down there. She motioned for the boy to follow and would start walking without looking to see if he was following. "Chi," She would say, placing a hand to her chest before pointed it at him. "You?"

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
She had said something in a different tongue... at least that is what he thought as he didn't understand it. "Huh..?" He tilted his head a bit to the left and started to wonder what it could have been, but what he didn't saw coming was the punto n his head. "A-- Why?!" He yelped out and growled low on that, he even set a foot different as if he wanted to go in the counter-attack to that. But her name caught him a bit off guard on that matter. "Chi..?" he repeated in the hope he got it to right. "Hato... Shinku Hato to be exact..." He would blink a few times as soon as the frown came. "O-oi!" He sprinted the few steps before walking with her. "And yes... The woman always wants privacy when dressing, showering or anything... that is what my mom had taught me." He spoke about his mom in the past present, since she wasn't in his life anymore. "so... This is blitz, he is my Inuzuka pet!" he grinned big as he pointed to Blitz who was even happier to roam around the new place again. Even taking the step forward but waited for chi to point the way basically.

"I do have to say... Thank you for bringing me back... I got curious about what is here! But then I couldn't find my way back... but I already learned I had to be careful.... This one place, everything was red... people were really looking at me and even a lady came to me, asked me who I was. I ran... Mom taught me to not talk to strangers..." He would tip his finger to his chin and then plant them behind his head, walking with this lady was fun, she was really odd... That is a thing for certain, but he had fun!

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths

WC: 417
rRMg8IO.png
PoWAA1C.png
VOuOFY1.png

"Shinku?" Chi repeated as a mumble that barely escaped her lips. She looked at the boy and wondered if he was related to the man that saved her life. The one, Shinku Kunta. Kinte had brought her in from the desert lands through the large barricade erected around the village. If it weren't for him she may well have dried into dust and joined the sands. Now this child who Chi could tell was unusually attracted to trouble was supposed to be related to him in some way? It surprised the young warrior princess. As they began to walk away Hato showed Chi his pet, the young Blitz who he referred to as his Inuzuka pet. She didn't understand this so she simply nodded and acknowledged the dog in a bit of a passive manner.

"Shinku?" She asked after a moment. She needed to know this boy's relationship with the only human she was fond of as of that moment. "Know Shinku. Stay with Shinku." She said, placing a hand to her chest to signify she was talking about herself. "K-K…" She struggled to say his name correctly but then she took a deep breath and said "Kernel?" It sounded about right as any other name she could come up with.

The boy seemed relieved that Chi had offered to guide him out of the ruins. She, however, was more annoyed than anything. She didn't have much history with younger humans, except her memories of being one herself. Of course she was raised by animals and that lifestyle is a bit different compared to that lived in a civilized place like this. Surely it was part of what made this kid seem so much more bratty to her than he actually was being at the time.

"Direction, feel inside."
She pointed at her head, referring to her innate sense of direction. "No lost. Ever." Chi may sound like she was exaggerating but so long as she knew which way was which direction and where she was in relation to her target location, she would always be able to find her way. So short of being knocked out and brought somewhere, she was sure to find her way home. Of course, this hadn't been tested over any sort of long distance travel, but once she learned to read a map she would become unstoppable.

"Shin-o-bi?" She said slowly, having not gotten used to saying the word out loud yet she separated the syllables. "You shinobi?"

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He had told the other about himself, or rather his name. But one thing stood out rather odd for the small boy. She repeated the family name, did she know more about them? Did he had more family then he had right now? Would that mean more names and more people on his birthday?! More gifts for Christmas?! So many awesome ideas spring inside his head. but he did tilt his head a bit once the other was telling that she was staying with a Shinku, yet he didn't really know who. His father was here in the sand, his aunt too. With the name, he couldn't get much further. "Sorry... I don't know any Kernel..." He would cup his own cheek, thinking really hard. almost all the gears were turning in his head. "I know my dad is Kaen... My aunt is Kasen... But... That is all. That is my family." He would leave out his mom, didn't want to talk about her, didn't even want to talk about the past at all.

It seemed like she had an internal compass or some sort. Hato would walk around her and try to find that from the outside. "You feel that from inside? Wow..." He was a little baffled, but also looked up to this person, knowing their way so easily around. "I got lost in the desert once when a sandstorm kicked up. I couldn't see Sunugakure... I felt lost like heck like that!" He made his arms huge as if it was a major thing getting lost. "Shinobi... oh! I am an Academy student yes! I am learning since.. 5 days ago." He would nod a few times, clearly, he was just learning it. But he knows how things felt and it almost came towards nature. "I once burned down the ba..r..." He got a little sad by recalling that memory, but the boy soon smiled again. "Want me to make cookies for you one time?! I can make fire!" He quickly was shifting his attention to something else. "But... where do you live exactly? Who is Kernal?"

MFT: 350

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths

WC: 408|MFT
rRMg8IO.png
PoWAA1C.png
VOuOFY1.png

Chi knew right away she got the name wrong, and that fact was cemented when the boy said he didn't know anyone by that name. She groaned and wiped a hand across her face with a long, exaggerated exhale. Then the boy said the name she meant to say and she remembered, only briefly, Kaen's name. She made a serious of excited grunting noises and then at the name Kasen which was the name of Kaen's sister who looks like a man.

"Kaen, yes. Dad… is… Father, yes?" She was unfamiliar with the informal usage of 'dad' but was surprised to find that this boy was the son of the man that saved her. By the time Chi was Hato's size she had already formed a connection to the earth and was molding energy through Gaia's will. Nonetheless, he had potential if his father was an indicator. Chi's mother wasn't much of a fighter so she wouldn't even need to know the mother's power in order to make that assumption.

Chi was starting to enjoy her new company, he was amusing to her like a pet. Chi didn't keep pets because she believed animals to be too smart for such frivolousness. However, she didn't have the same respect for humans as she did for other animals. Animals would attack in order to acquire food, humans attack to acquire more power or wealth. They were completely different. In this case, Chi might make an exception and accept the young child as her pet, and Blitz could be his pet if the animal was fine with the arrangement.

"Yes, this will be fantastic!" She whisper-shouted to herself in her home's language. The boy told a short story about being lost in the desert, which Chi could relate to with that experience being the only time she was ever lost. She did not enjoy that experience. The boy was in the academy, whatever that was, and from context clues it seemed that he was just starting his journey to becoming a warrior.

"Five days?" She repeated, her accent almost drowning the words. "How old you? Learn young, learn fast. Raised in forest, goat family." She tightened her grip into a fist as she remembered how her family was slaughtered by the Maigo, Ichiro's men. Two of Chi's families were dead because she was unable to stop him, and it was about time she learned to not let that happen anymore.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"He is my dad yes." he would say and hold his head a little bit tilted. He felt after a little bit sad by telling his tale. but he did leave a lot out non the less. He didn't want to remind himself of one thing. He did re-do his scarf a little around his neck.
The other had been blurting something out again, he couldn't help but snicker a little. "You really are silly." Now it wasn't weird anymore, it was funny. "I am sorry, I am not that cool like you, speaking more languages..." He would be ashamed to admit it. but he was at least glad he could write and read, he had to thank his mom for that matter. He was being pulled out from his thoughts and focussed back to the other. "Uhu, five days yes... I haven't been here long, meanwhile..." she continued on and he would nod. "Goat family, cool! I believe I am canine..." He would point towards Blitz for that matter. He felt proud to tell that, he was hoping he would make his dad proud with that also. "I am nine..?" He questioned himself and would moments later also nod. "Yup, I am nine years old. I do learn fast tho! I can almost stand on the water like no other! Although... it is sometimes a little bit tricky. Where I am from, there was also a forest." He would say and Blitz disappeared around a corner, with a lot of sound and moments later a cat flee that alley. "Oh boy..." The boy would run after the canine that had found a mate to play. "Blitz! This is not the time!" And now it would be clear as to why the boy had probably gained into trouble in the first place.
A few moments later the boy finally had hold of the canine in his arms again. "I swear, leave the felines alone! They don't want to play with you." Blitz was still a puppy on heart, which made often trouble for the owner Hato. "Easy boy..." He said while squeezing the canine against his chest in an attempt to calm it down as the cat was finally out of sight. "Pfuwah... you get stronger by the day also boy." He would start to scritch the animal behind its ears and it would soon melt to jelly on his lap. "Sorry about that Chi!" He had already become accustomed to that name for her. Yet he couldn't help it... did the parents gave that name when they sneezed..?

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths

WC: 277
rRMg8IO.png
PoWAA1C.png
VOuOFY1.png

The boy seemed to enjoy Chi's natural tongue, finding enough amusement in it to chuckle at her. She dismissed it, glad that her new pet was happy with her. He talked like speaking multiple languages was something to admire, but for Chi it was a reminder that she was forced from her home and forced to another country halfway across the word, at least she thought it was halfway but she can't read a map so…

"Nine?" She sticks up nine fingers to make sure she was correct in her understanding of the word. She wasn't though as closer observation would show she was actually holding up ten fingers. Once corrected, or if she was, she'd continue, "Nine, me fight. Alone. Learn… to… Survive alone." She would let him continue to speak and then she would chime in again, "forest? From forest," she placed a hand on her chest. "You from forest, also?"

Chi laughed as the dog disappeared, hearing the commotion and the animal noises echoing towards the duo. She thought about Naku, and how alike the two animals were. Then she realized there was a cat, and she too began to bark. Her bark was more of a bleat, however, and thus you have a bleating goat girl now. She was down on all fours yelling as ferociously as she could.

"Baaaah!" She yells. "Baaaaahhh!" Chi didn't like cats much. All felines in the forest were predators, trying to take her spot at the top of the food chain. She wasn't quite used to the domesticated variety quite yet.

"Sorry, sorry,"
she would plead as she got up from her paws. "Old habit, cats bad."

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
EOBUm2m.png
xfPNRMz.png
j9Kv9Ut.png

"Hmm-!" He said proudly once the number was repeated. "Heeeh--? Really?" He asked a bit in awe, she was younger than him but already did so much better at things. It gave him a bit of a disappointing idea... But then again, he didn't let his head hang at the moment.
Moments later and the female was.. Making some sort of sound towards the feline creature. "H-huh..." A few blinks were given before he thought towards himself that she was rather odd in that way of reacting. Then again, he never knew what the other had against things.

Blitz and Hato looked towards each other for a moment, before looking back towards the other. "hehe- you are funny." He just said and would start to stretch the animal behind its ears. Blitz liked the attention he was getting at the moment. "Well... all the way on the other site... Near the Lightning area, there is a bit of forest, it isn't much at all though." He would mutter a little. "So I guess it ain't like the big and giant forest you must have been a part of. and cats can be mean! So don't be sorry... honestly" The boy slowly started to pout towards the other as she started to react that way. Yet the boy couldn't help but to suppress yawn a little. "It is not that you are boring, honestly... I just was very early awake. but I am a big boy now! " He snickered and stood up, having Blitz on the ground again who started to move towards the lady, finally on the discovery of who she was now.

"So... Where do you think we should be going now? Now that we have all this behind us..." The boy was making small movements with his hands as he tried something but nothing happened. Nope... No Jutsu no nothing, his knowledge was limited, but he did try to cover up and make a tada moment and grabbed a bottle out of his small pouch. "Water, in case you are thirsty."

OOC said:
Marked for Training: 250+.
Dunno where to go really with this, so I am just winging it XD sorry not sorry for randomness

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths

WC: 324|MFT
rRMg8IO.png
PoWAA1C.png
VOuOFY1.png

Chi looked at the other through her peripheral vision as he spoke. He seemed to be enjoying himself as they walked. She stared at his red hair and thought of Kunningjoemckaw, his father. It was strange to the young woman that she would come across someone so significant in a place like this. Saving him from those criminals was in a way payback for the boy's father saving her. She smiled at the the though, then she thought about him transferring his chakra into her and the warmth she felt from his…
"Hate cats!" Chi's face was red, about as red as the boy's hair. She shook the thought from her mind and returned to the scene she had just caused. "Mean yes." Then she mumbled under her breath in her native language, "$#^%$#%%#$% cats…" His dog approached,before rubbing himself against her still damp skin. Chi smiled at the feeling that his fur gave her, thinking back to warm nights with her goat family.
"Hands… funny?" She said, meaning to say they were weird. She wasn't used to hand seals they used there. Her people used different ones to call upon the forces of nature. They trained in distinct way that no only allowed them to control nature, but to connect with all that live within it. Since she was very little she had prayed to the Earth Mother Gaia who gave them their strength.
"I… I teach?" She said, stopping Hato. "Go home, me show… way of nature." She did some hand seals that the boy wouldn't recognize, in a way that was a bit more flamboyant than the civilized world. Wider, faster gestured that cut the air and left a faint glow of chakra in their wakes. Then the ground shook for a moment before a large spike the earth rose up out of the ground, picking Chi up and thrusting her towards the exit of the ruins.
"Come now! Let leave!"
OOC: I'll make a new topic for the tutor soonish but it'll take place right after this.
[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back