Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Time to Unwind. [open]

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hoshi was taking a stroll in the district, looking to get his mind off work and training for a second. It had been a while since the youth took some time to relax, to hopefully ease his mind with good food and fun game. The Susukino district was known for both! As the Shinobi walked down the bustling paths of people in a hurry, and market shops set up side by side down the aisle.

He smiled at almost everyone he passed by, either receiving a greeting prior or after his own. The town was fond of the youth and his works when he was a student. He had helped out a lot with new shops and elders who were struggling veterans in the market. Hoshi stopped by one of the vendors who sold fresh fish plates, grilled on the spot. Hoshi selected his entree and sides, stepped away from the line and found some children play fighting. He watched as the children spoke of aspirations to become ninja and protect their village and families. He smirked at the thought, he had the same fiery passion burning with an intense white flame inside of his own heart.

Hoshi was given his food, received his plate and took a seat cross legged next to the play fighting kids. He started scarfing down his plate at high speeds as if he never ate before. Each spoonful grew bigger as he cheeks expanded. His last gulp was completed with a wipe of his mouth from the back of his left hand. Hoshi discarded the plate in the trash and rose to his feet dusting himself off. He started off into the bustling crowd once more. What was he looking for? Maybe he was just looking to find something to do. He wandered into the crowd lost until he bumped into someone.

"Oh! Sorry, I was not mindful of where I was going."

Ikatteiru Hatta

Yen
ASP
Deaths

It would have been a rather peaceful morning; the crowded streets meant that many of the shinobi would have been taking today off and relaxing while the children and elders would be doing as they always did. However, even with this peace, it would seem that Ika was truly bored and his passion for boredom you may ask was going to one of the crowded streets and only singing and playing away on a guitar that he would have found upon his earlier arrival within the village. It wouldn't have been much to look at. However, it was his, and he loved it more than most other things within his possession thus he would go to his normal spot in the Susukino district known for the excellent shops and magical food usually prepared before your eyes.

His voice would have started off softly as he would have walked through the streets where he set up usually another child was playing on some makeshift set of drums, and it would have fit perfectly into the song that he would have chosen to sing today. This one would have gone out to all those that would be getting married today or just recently got into a relationship. It would have carried through the streets putting a smile on the people that typically knew that he would have done this on his off days from training and others looking shocked by the sound coming from the boy as they would have arrived to see what all the noise was.

However, he would have begun getting more passionate than he had intended when it got the second verse as it would have drifted into the boy's drum solo as he would have bounced around moving farther away than he would have thought that is when it would have happened. He would have bumped into someone or perhaps it was the other way around though it honestly wouldn't have mattered for by the force of the other individual he would have gone toward the ground. Catching himself moments too late as his guitar would have been crushed under his weight as this would happen he would have heard a singular voice in the back of his mind.

"Oh! Sorry, I was not mindful of where I was going."

He would have started to get half a mind only to shoot straight up and punch whoever it was in the face, but he wouldn't just go around hitting everyone who was absent-minded for he would have lost direction as well so who was true to blame for this tragedy? Thus he would have simply let out a sigh and stood up dusting himself off and looking at the person that would have bumped into him.

"It's fine; I wasn't paying much attention either plus no one got hurt other than this old thing."

He would have held the guitar handle in his right hand, and the base with his left throwing it in the trash next to them for it was trash now, no use getting angry over something that small anyway. But it would have intrigued the boy for he felt a sense of power in the man standing before him and it slightly peeked his interest at least for a moment.

"So I haven't seen you around here much even though I am new who are you if you don't mind me asking?"

He would have raised one of his eyebrows as he looked the man up and down then fixing his headband that would have got a little crooked before continuing onward. Unlike most, he wore it on his arm because he already wore a headband that matched with his outfit of chose so he saw no reason to have both on in the same place you would only look stupid.

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He looked down to see a golden brown skinned child with a puffy ball of wool atop his head, crashing into his string instrument, crushing it. Hoshi cringed at the sound, giving out a small defeated sigh. The young adolescent was quick to rise to his feet and see who caused this. Hoshi would look at him with a facial expression speaking out his apology without words.

"Here, sorry for being not careful."

Hoshi would extend a small bag full of golden coins, yen. It would be more than enough for him to buy a new instrument and maybe food or a game to play out here in the bustling streets of Susukino district. The boy dusted himself off, Hoshi began to wonder if he was a Shinobi, his demeanor said so, but he could be wrong. He then asked who Hoshi was, a perfect time for a greeting. He also mentioned that he was new around, Hoshi would smirk the same time he saw the Kumo headband around the adolescent's arm.

"Hoshi, Shouyu. Proud member of the Blazing Spirit. I've been here sometime now. So it seems you've enlisted into the ranks of us Shinobi eh? So, if I may inquire, what is your reasons for doing so?"

Hoshi would turn his neck, revealing a tattoo of an insignia from his group he had acclaimed association to. His pale eyes looked the young boy over, Hoshi was only a thirteen and the boy before him didn't appear far too off. He had been meeting a lot of new students lately, and this was becoming to look like a bright future for the Kumo.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back