Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A trainee [pvt]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He... was a bit unknown in this market. He had to train someone today, and it was one in the medical branch. Yet he still had to do his own work... A sigh left the white-haired male as he went over everything. "just... how..." He muttered as this wasn't even a class or anything. "Allriiight.." He would mutter a bit out loud before moving slightly in his examination office. 'Think' popped the word in his mind, yet all that he could come up with was an empty mind and frustrated sighs. "I swear... I can be a genius at times... Just not now?!" He would mutter further and kick the side of the desk. Not a sound came from him as it was his fake leg that kicked it, knowing the real one would hurt. "Alriiight... Plan B. The trainee is going to walk with me on my rounds... I will let her learn from field experience..." he would talk and nod. "Or... just give her homework..."

With those words he left the examination room and went outside, placing a smoke between his lips and wait for his student.

Haku Kiyoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Haku Kiyoko made her way through the Konoha Byoin looking for Ranji. Nagisa had told her that she needed to learn how to heal, as she knew not even the basics. Her will to save people was useless if she didn't have the training. That said she was willing to do whatever it took to get that training. She had never met Ranji before but her instincts told her that he couldn't be all that bad. He was a healer and healers were nice right? Still there was the familiar feeling of anxiety in her stomach as she made her way to his location. As she walked she subconsciously fidgeted with her clothes making sure that she would make a good first appearance. She rounded a corner and saw a white haired man taking a smoke. Described to her she knew that Ranji had white hair but she wasn't sure this was him. How could she be sure? Should she be sure? Was she sure? What was there to worry about? Everything! "H-hello?" she said hesitantly as she drew nearer. If it was Ranji he would recognize her and everything was great! If not hopefully he just saw it as a friendly hallway gesture, what could go wrong?? Nothing could go wrong right??

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He was swaying his tail as he was waiting. He was turning bored rather quickly as he was used to doing stuff by now, and do not stand still. Slowly he started to sniff a little around, but that soon came towards a stop as he smelled someone and the scent was getting closer. "Hmm... Could that be her..?" He started to mutter towards himself as he started to scratch his own back. He grabbed his tail and tried to place it a little like a belt, knowing how some new persons reacted towards him and his animalistic features. A soft sigh left the male as he even started to think back towards it. "Yeah... no..." He would say and even place on a hat in the hop eto hide the ears a little. "Alright..." He spoke towrads himself. "Maybe I need to take apet... a parrot... so I ain't looking like an idiot..." He would talk further and eventually he would wait till the person entered the place. "Hello, glad that you came. Want to start right away?" He would ask and if she had answered already point towards the papers on his desk. "These are patient files. Going to leave it up to you how you wish to learn today... Do you want to. A) Go with me on my rounds. B) Learn more about the chakra system inside someone. C) Learn old school bandage techniques to save up chakra?"

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back